[Resolved] Jaxtakart — Fake product supplied - order id: # 235712 order date: 08/11/2016

hariharpd
Regarding order no order id: # 235712 order date: 08/11/2016
Inbox
X

Harihar prasad agrawal
1:16 pm (3 minutes ago)

To support

I have written two letters to you and also talked with your executive regarding a fake supply. However, the matter stands unresolved.
I shall be taking the matter to consumer affairs and will post an unfair practice review regarding juxtakart. You have been supporting/promoting fake suppliers on your platform.

Sincerely

H. P. Agrawal
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2017
Jaxtakart Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. we have already send you the return procedure, we hope you love our support, And we promise that this type of problem never happen again in future, thanks for your co-operation.

Comments

I hv done payment throught net banking of Rs;599/-- to jaxtakart company but it does not seen on my accont, .which has all ready debited on my account.
and company give thoes contat no.is all ready wrong,
Sir i ordered karbonn a51plus battery.that is wrong product to my mobile.exactly i want karbonn a51q mobile battery.it is loose.iam already purchase on ur flipcover.realy i like that.but idnt know how to return the product.could you please take the return ur product.
order number - 250678
If you can replace it i will be happy
This is a big fraud company be aware of these BASTARDS.TOOK 300 RS BUT GAVE ME WRONG BATTERY MOREOVER THESE BULLTHIT PEOPLE DOSNT RESPOND..

Belakoba, Prasannanagar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India - 735133