Jet Airways

Mumbai Suburban District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Jet Airways related photos (1268)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Feb 26, 2019
Dear sir/madam
This for your kind information that, i was trying to book a ticket from riyadh to bagdogra and also a return ticket for the same which was priced 2037 sar. After completing the whole process, i made the payment but the payment was declined and yet money was deducted from my account. This is message i received :
(International online purchase sar 2037.00 mada card *256 jet airways 25/02/2019 13:46)
Please look into the matter so that i can book a new ticket.
Md haider ali

[Feb 26, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

nishantr15 on Feb 25, 2019

Flight number : 9w796, 24th feb 2019 was cancelled so i tried to contact airline for refund several times through e mail as well as call but haven't receive any response from them.
    Name: nishant raj
    Pnr : ovmjox
    Ticket number:[protected]
    Departure : lucknow
    Arrival: pune

Email id: parth. [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly do the needful.

Nishant raj

[Feb 25, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Feb 25, 2019
      Dear sir/ma'am,
      Regret to inform you as i couldn't get my check in bag on belt at delhi airport on 23 rd feb 2019 an while i ravina jangid traveled from jodhpur to delhi by the great jet airways flight no - s 2 9731 dt 23 feb 2019, codeshare 9w 9731 pnr - cmfxgs, eticket[protected].
      I had lost my valuable bag and depressed because i was caring valuable cloths recently purchased for attending a party on the weekend dt 23 feb 2019 which was organised by me and my husband for his official staff as we recently got married but every thing was washed away because of jet airways staff negligence and i became a part of humor in that party after spending of rs 21600/- for new cloths along with priceless harassment and mental tension by jet airways.
      I shocked and felt depressed after facing such type of negligence and irresponsibility of jet airways staff at igi. It was more shocking for me to see the review rating of jet airways as 7% overall, very bed to see.
      I am requesting you to pay your best efforts to find out my bag and hand over to me at given address. I have already lodged the complaint at igi but after a lapse of 48 hrs no positive response received.
      Photo of bag is also attached but it was henna color bag.
      Thanking you.

Sector-102, off dwarka expressway,
      Gurugram, hr-122011

couldn

Suseei on Feb 24, 2019
        Hello sir i have travelled from calgary yyc air port on 20feb to india on 22 feb i have lost my baggage at mumbai shivaji airport at baggage area please look into it and let me know 9w 231 is flight number and luggage is on name of kshera please find as soon as possible please contact me back at[protected] and my email id is [protected]@gmail.com it is my babies please find it

hello sir i am missing my 23kgs checking baggage at mumbai shivagi airport red in colour it is my 2 months old babies

[Feb 24, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Suseei Feb 25, 2019
        Hello sir I dint have any reply please sort my bag out thankyou
        Updated by Suseei Feb 25, 2019
        Hello sir I dint have any reply please sort my bag out thankyou
        Reply is very fast let me wait and see how will it work but thank you to teem for considering fast reply and good responce
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Jet Airways — undue harassment of lady travelling with 5 year old for transfer of 02 kg baggage from check-in luggage to hand bag [Resolved]

Aarti1234 on Feb 24, 2019
          Sel[censored]nder the jet airways pnr ixlg 40 travelled with my old mother & 5 year old daughter & teenage niece from dehradun airport...

Vishva Gupta on Feb 23, 2019
          I m requesting jet airlines to update my full name as vishva bandhu gupta in ticket in place of v b gupta but airline calling for cancellation charges. The issue involves no change in date of journey, no change in time of journey or schedule of journey. Then how it is cancellation which demand charges. Why airline is not providing service but demanding charges? Flight details pnr esvmrg to dubai. Doj 28.03.19 dubai to delhi.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2019

[Feb 23, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thank you for your email and contacting Jet Airways.

Kindly write to [protected]@jetairways.com or alternatively you may call our contact centre at +[protected] /[protected]

Sincerely,

Executive- Guest Relations

Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India.
          [protected]@jetairways.com /www.jetairways.com

vipssolanki17 on Feb 22, 2019
            I, vipul solanki, one of the passenger in jet airways flight no: 9w320 and pnr number: hmvdxe plying from blr to bdq on 4th feb, 2019; was not allowed to board the flight. I reached the blr airport by 4.55 am, even i requested to allow boarding as due to traffic i reached late, jet airways did not allow, told to take other flight, whereas still 1 hour was still pending.
            Its very disheartening that no one helped me getting a way out as 1 hour before i was present in the airport but did not allow to board flight. I requested so many times, but no one heard my plea.
            Unfortunately, i had to take spice jet flight at 8.40am. Later realised that the jet airways flight was delayed by 1 hour. What facility do you (Jet airways) provide? If you were knowing that the flight is going to be delayed, atleast you should have told me to wait for some time we will do something; opposite to which what service you gave was really pathetic. Seriously, worst service given by you, where passengers are not at all given proper service when they panic.
            Atleast train your representative to attend the customers and listen, rather help them to overcome the panicking situation.
            I didnt allow to board the flight, no refund given, no service given.
            Worst service.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019

[Feb 22, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            From: Guest Relations
            Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 4:42 PM
            To: [protected]@gmail.com
            Subject: FW: BOM/CC/120219/3478060 : Not allowed to board flight 9w320 on 4th Feb 2019 HMVDXE[protected]

Our Ref No: BOM/CC/IM/120219/3478060

23 February 2019

Dear Mr. Solanki,

Thank you for your email. We sincerely appreciate your patience while we review the situation you described.
            We regret to note your experience at Bengaluru Airport for flight 9W 320 to Vadodara of February 04, 2019. We understand their predicament on not being able to travel as planned.
            Please allow me to mention that in keeping with our objective of on-time performance of our flights, as per laid down procedures, our check in counter closes 45 minutes prior to the departure of the flight. This is done to allow our staff adequate time to complete all the departure formalities to release the flight on time.
            Having enquired, when you reported at the counter, the check-in had closed as per the counter closure time. You will appreciate that accepting guest after the flight is closed results in reopening the flight once again and redoing the departure formalities which delays the flight and inconveniences all other guests who have reported earlier.

Further, there is no reason whatsoever for our staff to decline accommodating guests if the flight is open. I can assure you that had it been remotely possible, our staff would have gladly accommodated you on board the above flight.

The situation as unfolded was completely circumstantial and time bound and we sorry if the handling efforts and explanation given by the staff has fallen short. All our airport procedures are at par with the standard operating procedures.

Be assured, it is never our intent to cause guest inconvenience at any given point of time. We appreciate your understanding on the above and regret our inability to offer a favourable response.
            Notwithstanding the above, we look forward to welcoming you on board our flights.

Warm Regards

Indianna Mendonca
            Guest Relations
            [protected]@jetairways.com| www.jetairways.com

Jet Airways — refund of jet airways flight ticket no. 5892136948720 [Resolved]

rahulji241 on Feb 22, 2019
              Sir, i've booked flight ticket of jet air ways flight no 9w-720 through udchalo.com vide udchalo trip id no 1502483 dated...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jet Airways — my flight was cancelled by airlines and didn't get my refund amount [Resolved]

pallavi khatri on Feb 21, 2019
              I received a mail from jet airways that my flight has been cancelled but its been 1 week now and i did not get my money back....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Jet Airways — refund for a ticket that was not booked or issued but you took the money

Alex 1352 on Feb 21, 2019
              Dear gayatri narvekar

Thank you for your email dated 07/02/19 regarding my refund. I have patently waited 10...

Jet Airways — cancellation of ticket through email

[email protected] on Feb 21, 2019

I have booked e-ticket no.[protected] from bhopal to mumbai for 20th feb. 2019. But, due to some unavoidable...

Jet Airways — flight cancelled, not informed, behaved very unprofessional

Pinki Nath on Feb 21, 2019
              It's 2am now, i am still under depression & and feeling so harrased till now. Yesterday i had a fight from delhi to silchar...

Jet Airways — lost my jacket in plane

Jetairways

Sub: compensation for...

Jet Airways — refunding my ticket money

Chandru Daswani on Feb 19, 2019
              Hello it has since more than a month my problem is not getting solve having all my proper documents and visa from dubai consulate...

Jet Airways — baggage lost jet airways

Md Anwr on Feb 19, 2019

I was travelling from kolkata to riyadh and my luggage has never arrived.

It was a breakup...

Jet Airways — change of flight timing [Resolved]

Rosy Kumari on Feb 18, 2019
              I am summon koul. I have booked series of flights with jet airways from march to may on alternate fridays from bangalore to...

Jetairways — ticket booked for journey has been changed by airlines is not suitable for me so either change my ticket dates or cancel it with full refund [Resolved]

Sultan Mirja on Feb 18, 2019
              I am sanjay gupta has booked flight tickets with jetairways for journey 5/03/2019
              Dear *sanjay gupta*,

KrupaY on Feb 17, 2019
              Hi, my name is krupa yagnik. I booked a flight for dubai to mumbai roundtrip on 17th february 2019, which was costing me 16, 967 rs.. I booked the ticket at 1.30am, the amount was deducted from my account but i did not receive any ticket on my mail.. No ticket details, no confirmation..

Tried calling customer care number so many times, bt nothing worked.. No response.. Waiting for 2 hours i had no option but to book a new ticket spending too mch..

Very bad customer service.. I need to know when am i getting my money back.. As u guys assure that its refundable.. I had cancelled my ticket within 3 hours of booking.. That means i should get the entire money back..
              Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2019

[Feb 17, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Mr.Yagnik,

Thank you for your email and contacting Jet Airways.

Kindly write to [protected]@jetairways.com or call on contact centre at +[protected] /[protected]

Sincerely,

Guest Relations

| www.jetairways.com

Executive- Guest Relations

[protected]@jetairways.com /www.jetairways.com

Sharad Nishith on Feb 17, 2019
                Booked yesterday kjsypu around 11 am. Tried to cancel online today within 24 hr period. No cancellation option. Tried to call call center - got through after 15 min wait, but got disconnected 3 or 4 times.net time spent - about 2 hours. Finally got through and now rep says for cancellation refund will be rs 1800 or so from rs 25000 paid. That's unbelievable. Why? Because i upgraded, i could not cancel online because i upgraded, and they will not return upgrade charges anyway. Incentive to never upgrade. And of course, go back to traveling indigo. Thank you.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019

Dear Mr. Nishith,

Thank you for your communication above
                We regret the delay in replying to you. We understand that your ticket had been reissued and Mrs. Nishith has travelled.

I hope she had a pleasant journey.

For any assistance in future, please get in our touch with our 24 x 7 dedicated contact centre on 39893333 or toll free number[protected].

If you have any issue we could look into we request you to kindly share with us the same.

Yours sincerely,

3rd Floor A Wing l Kaledonia-HDIL l Andheri Sahar Road l Andheri – East l
                Mumbai – 400069
                [protected]@jetairways.com l www.jetairways.com

Jet Airways — unethical behaviour and cancellation of ticket no [Resolved]

Jayasree Muthiraparambil Parameswarn on Feb 16, 2019
                  Mr rajasekharan c has booked the flight no 9 w 403 for 15 the february 2019 vide pnr number mrhwbx.
                  Due to the traffic...