Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 3

[protected] this is my login number
2 days ago my account is locked
What is the reason?
Unable to login my number
My last withdrawal amount is 3901 but not credited in my account

One problem is only there i have register on junglee rummy with my mobile number there was no register my email id that's why this issue done

Plz help me and unlock my account

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share with us, your Junglee Rummy username for our team to work on your concern.

Acount has locked

Team - Junglee Rummy

This is too much Junglee rummy. I request you many times, stop messaging me, but still you message me and distrub me . Please stop messaging me, leave me

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy

I didn’t ever agree to terms of sending sms on my personal mobile number, stop this service immediately, please look into this matter because many people are facing this issue and approx 90 % of them are gonna endure it but not bother to complain.

Team Junglee Rummy

Junglee rummy game I was invest 1000 rupees and playing games and win more withdrawal more then3000 rupees now my account blocked and also my amount is freeze there is no customer support from junglee Rummy

Team - Junglee Rummy

Withdraw bhi nahi huva aur account bhi loc kar diya

Team - Junglee Rummy

They send promotional messages daily on my personal mobile number. I have never visited their website. I don't know how they got my number. They send their messages from a different number each time so I can't even block them.

For example message, I received today
              "Hi 86601422XX,

Prize Pool- Rs. 2, 50, 00, 000 (2.5 Crore)

Rs. 8850 Free Bonus on Junglee Rummy

Win now: http://gmg.im/kNZNlJ"

Team Junglee Rummy

This is a humble request to please stop messaging me 10-20+ times a day about rummy price pools and remove my number from the database of daily broadcast messages. These messages are very irritating and there is no way to block them. Please reply to this complaint as soon as possible.

Sudheendra

Team Junglee Rummy

I started playing this game from 23rd of December 2022 where I deposited INR 1000 and won INR 4000 of which I withdrew INR 2000 which was successful and i got the amount in my bank account and was playing for few days with rest of the amount and won more.

I then made a withdrawal of INR 5000 on 31st December 2022, which was pending till yesterday and i assumed that it might be because of new year weekend. I then played few...

My account has been blocked when i asked for customer care support just because my depositted amount is not reflected in junglee rummy account. Nothing needful is done by your side. Just blocked my account without my consent. Please unblock the account as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I will take Withdrawal on 22/dec but still not credit money in my account So please help me sir give me my money back, This is very big amount for me I will die for this money, please sir please help me give me my money back

Team - Junglee Rummy

I have played rummy on this app with register number [protected]

Now I request withdraw money 5206.00

But it showing your number has been locked.

Why it showing locked without any reason please take action to get my money.

Mayur

Mayur Khapee's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 3, 2023
                      User name - mk026

Plz take action as soon as possible I want this money urgently.
                      How much time it will take to unlock the account
                      Mayur Khapee's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 4, 2023
                      Why you are not providing reply...I want my money...plz unlock my account with provided number
                      Dear User

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is to inform you that the shared username does not exist on Junglee Rummy. Hence, we would request you to recheck the same and share the correct username with us so that we can assist you further.

Mayur Khapee's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 4, 2023
                      My user name is correct colud you please unlock my account with number 8879321862...so I can provide you correct information
                      Mayur Khapee's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 5, 2023
                      Why taking so much time to unlock the account and my withdraw amount is also not credited...
                      Junglee Rummy Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2023
                      Dear Mayur,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your concern regarding account unlock. Please be informed that your account has been locked due to some internal checks that are carried out by us. The concerned team will get in touch with you via email in the next 48 hours.

Team Junglee Rummy
                      Bc chutya banate h tum log...tum log ki maa ka bosdaa...paisa aate hi block kar diya account...chor saale

Cheating of saying like i played two games at a time and deducted rs.500, for asking refund they blocked my account,

Team - Junglee Rummy"

My withdrawal processing fullfilled but money not credited my account please get my winning amount please

Team - Junglee Rummy

मेरा account[protected] lock hai unlock kar do 5000 balance hai 3400 widrawal रकमेचा hai

My user name-Jisu1432
                              Resister no-[protected]
                              [protected]@gmail.com
                              My last diposite-700
                              Diposite date 13 dec, time-11.26 pm
                              Dear Jitendra,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We would like to inform you that your Junglee Rummy account has been locked due to the internal check and we found some activity performed by you on the platform as per our internal policies your account balance has been frozen.

We have forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update on your registered email ID within 48 hrs.

Thanks & Regards
                              Team Junglee Rummy

Plz sir this my 29 complaint against issue plz solve and unlock my account has locked plz plz plz plz unlock my account bcoz of withdraw my money u ppl locked so plz unlock the amount is so precious to me urgently I need my amount so plz unlock my account
                                This is my login id : [protected]
                                Plz make it possible I use to complaining from 1 month no replay from anybody

Team - Junglee Rummy

Junglee Rummy ka account lock kr diya h or mere widrawal payment nhi de rha h
                                  HAJARI Ram
                                  [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Plz unlocked my account and widraw payment credited in my account
                                  16675 winning widraw payment nhi de rhe ho
                                  Pan card invalid bta ke

I did not share anything to Junglee Rummy they sending so many messages to me i don't want this kind of messages

Team Junglee Rummy

My account is locked and my withdrawal amount 2000 also not received please unlock my account