Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 3

I am genuen player...no any reason lock my acount..so i request you unlock my acount and withdra my balnce my bank acount
Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I requested for a withdrawal and my account is locked without any reasons..unlock my acount

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy

My money was not credited in my bank account

But in status show fullfilled

Withdrawal id:29470014
      Time:-06-sep-2022 05:20AM
      Status fullfilled
      Amount:-2400

Please 🙏 solve this issue as soon as possible
      Please credited my winning amount to my bank account...
      I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop! My mobile number [protected]...

So many spams without register my mobile number. It's distrubing me so much.
      Dear User,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... ) and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy

I'm VIGNESH M from Tamilnadu, I have to change my profile name as VIGNESH M because my profile name and my bank account name is different So I can't withdraw the price amount from the junglee rummy wallet so please help me to change my profile name last time I can't attend your phone call please call me another time please help me and my problem is not resolved yet so not marked my problem as resolved please give me a chance to change my...
        I'm VIGNESH M from Tamilnadu I have to change my profile name as VIGNESH M that's my request . I am extremely sorry that I didn't attend the call of your company forgive me .and please give me one more chance to speak with you to resolve my problem please call me sir I have to speak with your customer service please help me Thank you...
        Hi I'm VIGNESH M from Tamilnadu, I have to change my profile name as VIGNESH M because it is differ from my profile id so I can't withdraw the price amount please help me to change my profile name already I have posted the complaint please resolve my problem as soon as possible Thank you...

Please stop your spam messages and remove my phone number from your list. I don't want to play your games.

Dear User,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Team Junglee Rummy

Hi I'm VIGNESH from Tamilnadu I am unable to withdraw the price amount from the junglee rummy wallet because of my profile name and my bank account name is different, I made a small mistake but there is no chance to correct it why? I have to change my profile name as VIGNESH M as per bank details but I couldn't make it on my own So please help me to change my profile name and let me to withdraw the price amount from the junglee rummy wallet...
          I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. Stop...
          Stop sending me these ###TY offers i dont want to play rummy and waste my time on you pieces of ### stop sending me these offers just stop this ###....

Junglee Rummy — I requested for a withdrawal and my account is locked without any reasons

As I have a account in Junglee rummy and placed a withdrawal on 31st agust and there was no response and I contacted the support care and said my queries and immediately they locked my account this not fair …you assure for a safe play of real cash and you cheat like this .kindly resolve my problem soon...
          This is a world number one mother ### game. The Jungle is a mother ###...
          When I'm withdrawing less amount ots working, when I tried to withdraw funds for 5570 and other pending amount it's showing as pending verification but my kyc is verified long ago.

Please help me
          Dear Raviteja,

Sir maine paise dale the o Abhi tk waps nhi aaye Kl 4000 or aaj 4000

Hi Team,

with the reference to below attached screen-shoots from Gmail, from last 1 month to till date i requesting to stop for irritate SMS alert from junglee rummy, but not resolved till now. and they enjoying with replying is your request has been resolved.

i'm getting irritated from this kind of SMS to this number [protected]

Kindly solve this issue....
              I don't want to play Junglee Rummy. So, stop sending me the message to my contact number....
              Dir
              Sir pless cheak my id is not open pless my id [protected] pless aad
              Jungale rummy
              Pelyer
              Gudadhe gopal

This email is related to your Junglee Rummy account.

We tried to reach you on your registered mobile number, however unable to connect with you.

Further, we will be contacting you again tomorrow between 10AM-7PM. Please be available to answer the call so that we can assist you further.

This email is related to your Junglee Rummy account.

Further, We request you to provide your convenient time between 10am-7pm, so that our team can discuss with you and resolve the concern at the earliest.

Hi my I'd of junglee rummy account is 9032f891d6
                Regarding this account has been locked I don't know the reason and ihave deposited her 25000, i won near 52000 while thinking to withdraw they have locked my account and they are saying that suspicious activity and I don't know what kind of suspicious activity I did after that they are not replying to my mails please help me with this thank you...