Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

New Delhi District
Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 6

I'm getting lots of messages from Junglee Rummy. I'm not interested please my mobile number +91 [protected].

This is in reference to your request to Unsubscribe From our promotional SMS.

Please be assured that we are here to assist you. We request you to please fill out this Unsubscribe Form ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftP-Cw1isBnffSbl1J_eH4M2-49KGS-iZETjsl... and wait for 72 working hours. We assure you after the mentioned time; you will stop receiving promotional emails or SMS from us.

If you need further help, feel free to contact us. We would be happy to help you.

Team Junglee Rummy

Junglee rummy is a cheating platform junglee rummy is cutting commission and junglee rummy is fully computerized.please all Indian friends don't play junglee rummy, all friends will lost you hard money, so don't play any online cash games.i have lost 9k in junglee rummy.

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share with us, your Junglee Rummy username for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy

I don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!
      Junglee Rummy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aadhar card[protected] [protected]@gmail.com risk management team call me sir recvest please please sir call
        Dear Prashanth,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

We would like to inform you that your Junglee Rummy account has been locked due to internal checks and some activity performed by you on the platform which is against as per our internal policies your account balance has been frozen.

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. You will receive an update on your registered email address within 48 hrs.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Team Junglee Rummy

I am not a user of this rummy game and I had not logged in anytime in this platform. But, they sent hundreds o[censored]nwanted messages and there is no option for stop the sms. There is no such email for contacting team. Please stop sending sms.

Team Junglee Rummy

Please opt me out of this Junglee rummy game. I never opted to play or register my number anywhere. I want to unsubscribe from every messages. Please stop anything coming from this company. My number - [protected]

Team Junglee Rummy

Please 🙏 stop sending SMS to to my number [protected], its really irritating and i hate this game so please never and ever send messages

Team Junglee Rummy

My junglee rummy account unblock in my account
                Dear Vasanth,

Greetings from Junglee Rummy!

This is in reference to your concern regarding account unlock. Please be informed that certain suspicious activities were detected in your Junglee Rummy account due to which the same has been locked.

We have already forwarded your concern to the respective team and they are looking into it on a priority basis. Our team will contact you on your registered mobile number within 2 Hrs.

Hello sir,

Team Junglee Rummy

I have joined in junglee rummy with an ID 'mefrommel' earlier, but were not submitted the required ID for KYC verification. Last week I have again installed junglee rummy app and deposited money and started playing. In the mean time I have uploaded the passport, pan card and adhar card for KYC verification. Also my phone number and e-mail ID also got verified.

While I was playing, suddenly got logged out and now showing this...
                    Respected Mam/Sir,
                    I have not subscribed/created account in Junglee Rummy. But still they send me messages in bulk daily. I am tired of these messages. I want remove/deactivate my if any account associated with my contact number permanently. I don't want to install it anyway even to deactivate account.
                    Please help for the same soon. Thanks.
                    "Dear User,

Team Junglee Rummy"

Junglee Rummy — Account and amount frozen. no cheating.plz

Hi team

I have not changed my default username. Plz identify using my mobile number which is registered with this forum.

You could have told while registering that this is a used mobile, you cannot login.
                      while you are doing kyc verification, you could have locked,
                      while adding cash, you could have locked.
                      while playing you could have locked.
                      But after playing and winning for 2 days.,...
                      Gggfff

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to your concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. Request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy"

Hi team

I have recently bought a second hand phone and created a junglee rummy account with all kyc. I deposited money and played for 2 days. I have a total money of 60 thousand rupees in my account. when i placed a withdrawal, my account is locked.
                        Please tell me what fraud i have commited....
                        Hi team

Please tell me what fraud i have commited. what unfair play i have done.
                        Taking away 60000rs for using a second hand mobile is very harsh.
                        I asked the mobile...

Junglee Rummy — Account and amount frozen

Hi team

Please tell me what fraud i have commited. what unfair play i have done.
                        Taking away 60000rs for using a second hand mobile is very harsh.
                        I asked the mobile...

But cash not receive my account
                        Dear User,

Greetings from Junglee rummy!

We tried to reach you through your registered number, however unable to connect with you. We request you to provide your alternate number and convenient time between 10am-7pm, so that our team can discuss with you and resolve the concern at the earliest.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you need any additional information.

Thanks & Regards
                        Team Junglee rummy!

I have a account with Junglee rummy linked with mobile no. [protected]. After winning a certain amount and place a withdrawal requests as per the due procedure. Today, when I was playing they blocked me out and asked to get in touch with customer support. There is no proper channel to submit your complaint and when you try connecting with their agents …they hung up and disconnect without any information and very unprofessional behaviour....
                          My amount 21198 rs rejected pan card details

Team - Junglee Rummy

Please stop messaging to my number and i am not interested in any of your deals or oppertunities