Junglee Rummy Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 3, 2022

File a complaint to Junglee Rummy

Having problems with Junglee Rummy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Junglee Rummy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Junglee Rummy

Delhi

Junglee Rummy Phone Numbers

Junglee Rummy reviews & complaints page 6

My account user name is 966439e98a and my mobile number is [protected]

please unblock my account as soon as possible

waiting for your reply ...doing from morning please do it now and unblock
Dear Manish,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We have received your complaint regarding your Junglee Rummy account unlock request and are working towards resolving the same. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our team will connect with you on your registered mobile number to understand and provide the best possible resolution.

Rest assured we are happy to assist you.

Dear Manish,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

This is in reference to our conversation over the call, we truly hope your concern has been resolved.

Junglee Rummy — Withdrawal not credited to my bank account

My money was not credited to my bank account

But in status show fullfilled

Withdrawl id:27903467
    Time:04-Aug-2022 7:15 pm
    Status:fullfilled
    Amount:340

Please🙏 solve this issue as soon as possible
    Please Credited my winning amount to my bank account...
    Please stop sending me messages regarding your site I don't intend to use your website so please stop sending me messages.
    Dear Rathijayesh,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to your Junglee Rummy account. We request you to share your Junglee Rummy username with us for our team to work on your concern.

Team - Junglee Rummy

Plz stop massaging me. I’m not your customer and I don’t want to be...
      Winner! You have won Rs.8850 welcome bonus on Junglee Rummy. Download the app now to claim: http://1kx.in/XGfn5HbfblP
      This above is the latest msg
      I am fed up with all this
      And how did they get my number...
      Please stop sending messages of junglee rummy...

I was playing junglee rummy with my account . My low withdrawals was successful but when i made a withdrawal of 28500 the amount was under verification and after two days they locked my account . Kindly take action on this . dont make people fool . Just give me my money and lock the account permenently .

Team - Junglee Rummy

I was playing junglee rummy with my account . My low withdrawals was successful but when i made a withdrawal of 28500 the amount was under verification and after two days they locked my account .Please Kindly take action on this because i have wasted so much money in the game.

Team - Junglee Rummy

So many spams without registration. Basically how they got my mobile number.
          There is no proper comunication to stopt that spam mails. Need to stop that irritating spam mails

Thamizharasan P's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 2, 2022

Basically i don't have account for that respective number. When i try to login it's asking me to register. Now how my number is mapped to spam messages. Even I can't found coustom care number. What kind of trick this.? Means anyhow is that i have to register to this app?
          Still i m receiving spam. How you ppl got my number!?
          Hello User,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We request you to write us via the Help Page of our website/app along with the mobile number and screenshot of the SMS received.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience so that we can resolve the issue at the earliest.

Hi Team,
            I don't use junglee rummy but I get lot of spam messages though I haven't registered for it.

Please stop spamming my invox.

Thankyou,
            Vishaka...
            Gkfkfkkfmffmmfmd

Team - Junglee Rummy

Please stop messaging me it is very irritating.if I want to play i will but till then plz stop messaging me.
              Dear Neel Dharod,

Team - Junglee Rummy

Can you please stop sending me spam messages of jungle rummy, I don't want to play rummy, and I won't play. Please solve this issue ASAP, my email: [protected]@gmail.com...

Stop sending sms to me. I have neither subscribed nor downloaded your app ever or went to your website. This sms is very irritating asking to download the app. Stop it immediately.
                Dear Dinuguru,

Thank you for reaching out to Junglee Rummy.

We understand you have a concern related to the messages that you receive. We request you to reach out to us from your email on support along with your mobile number where you have received the messages so that we can unsubscribe your number from promotional SMS.

Sir, , , , bbbnj
                  Dear Kedarnath,

Team - Junglee Rummy

I never subscribed to them but I still get spammed by Junglee Rummy via messages. Unfortunately there is no option to block them as well. The spam messages need to stop.
                    Dear Alexi,

Team - Junglee Rummy

I have never installed junglee rummy and never going to do so... so just stop spammming my inbox everyday with you have won bonus & install game right now... i have never subscribed sms from u so just stop spamming
                      Hello Rushikesh,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We request you to write us via the Help Page of our website or application.

Dear Rushikesh,

I
                        don't want to play rummy please leave me alone. I'm getting messages everyday. Don't message me again. Stop spamming my inbox. No matter how many times you ask, I'm not going to play your game. So please remove my phone no from your database and never send me a message. I beg you! stop!...

Junglee Rummy — About wrong decision of game developers

I plays junglee rummy from a long time.. but yesterday 16/07/2022 when I plays i made a valid declaration but they says it a wrong declare. I lost my money.. the game id is [protected]. I chat their agent about this issue but no listning. Even they locked my account. Im unable to login from yesterday. Im mantly depressed . Last i come here . Game screenshot is attached. Please resolve it soon...

I never play in this app still i get spam sms everyday, please stop it and unsubscribe from this entire app data.
                        Hello Pujan,

Thank you for contacting Junglee Rummy.

We request you to write us via the Help Page of our website or application.