JustDial.com Customer Care

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (853)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Chetan Wanjari
When i told you to stop my ecs then why you do not hear.
If you would like then i will give your complaint or i will take stick action for your company. contact with me

Why you deduct my balance
JUSTDIAL COMPNY WO HAI JO PAISA LEKE BHI SERVICE PROVIDE NAHI KARTI 3 MONTH ADVANCE KLEKE 3 Month mai lead Hi nahi de

Bad mai kitne mail / call kiye per koi bhi replay nahi
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Anju Narang
    On 11 th july i placed an order for best wishes hamper as a birthday gift and was supposed to deliver on 13 th of july at the pune pincode that i have mentioned. but didn't receive till today that is 14 th of july.
    The occasion for which i had booked is already over now whats the use of this gift. if there was no possibility atleast i should have been informed. why there was no alert from web site for the same.
    Now this gift hold no meaning. i want my entire money back and want some punishment to be enforced on the website for misleading the consumers.
    Still when i am contacting the just dial team they are disconnecting the phones without giving proper information. i have talked to sachin, nikita, salman and many.
    No one is connecting me to any of the seniors as well.
    This is a pathetic service.
    At the time of booking i was been shown that this product would be delivered from pashan which is hardly 5 kms from my place.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-20 17:11:03

[Jul 14, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Your issue was attended.
    For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Team JD
    on 11 th July i placed an order for Best wishes Hamper as a birthday gift and was supposed to deliver on 13 th of July at the pune pincode that i have mentioned. But didn't receive till today that is 14 th of July.
    The ocassion for which i had booked is already over now whats the use of this gift. if there was no possibility atleast i should have been informed. why there was no alert from web site for the same.
    Now this gift hold no meaning. I want my entire money back and want some punishment to be enforced on the website for misleading the consumers.
    Still when i am contacting the just dial team they are disconnecting the phones without giving proper information. i have talked to Sachin, Nikita, salman and many.
    No one is connecting me to any of the seniors as well.
    This is a pathetic service.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

JustDial.com — Ecs return charges [Resolved]

Bhagwan Das Saini
      I have start a contract with justdial last 2 years ago & after 14month, one day i got call that i need to renew package to...
      Complaint category Unauthorized charges

prashant1983
      My name is prashant sonawane my mob no [protected]... I paid 5860rs for my contract in justdail last month on 21st, may, 2016, they didnt activate my contract and they are saying we deduct money for jdrr banner but i told them i didnt apply banner... At present also my contract not activate... Plz help me
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 15:34:28

[Jul 13, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

deepthikuderu
        NN maid or SS maid consultancy took 10 thousands as advance and provided maid for 5 days .after 5 days maid left and they did not provide any other maid.I asked to return money and the keep saying today we are depositing and same dialogue every day.

its been 4 months and they have not given my money back.
        Fraud consultancy.even other cnsultancy also aahgna maid consultancy is also managed by same people .They are also cheaters.Better not to depend on the maid consultancies.
        I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-27 08:07:56

[Jul 05, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rahul Agarwal
          Same case here also, I signed 1 year contract with ECS and after 2-3 months the enquiries they generated starts dropping and in 10th month it come down to 5% of what I was getting in 1st month. On 12th month I got a call from their sales to take higher plan to get more enquiry, I told him in am not continuing the current plan. But after 1 year I saw ECS happening in my account. I called customer care who told to arrange a call back which never happened. I wrote a mail to [protected]@justdial.com and [protected]@justdial.com but again no reply. Instead of replying they deducted ECS twice in the same month when I sent them the e-mail. When I went to my bank for cancellation of ECS they told that it was initiated for 15 years(my contract was for 1 year), luckily I cancelled in the wright time but they still managed to make my extra loss of Rs.2000 apart form Rs.7000 contract.

Hooda Associates
            I am to submit that I have got my firm Hooda Associates registered for Advertising purpose. My agreement No 11022826 Dated 13/04/2016 shows that I am having work of Housing loan and my contact Nos are [protected] / [protected] . My address is Shop No 50 Sector 3 Market, Near Satyam Mall, Sonepat Road, Rohtak Haryana Pin 124001.
            But I regret to point it out that on the same address your office is showing work of Insurance and mobile nos also do not belong to me. So I request you to make updated registration and start the agreement from the date it is activated.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-06 13:10:12

[Jul 04, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team JD
            JustDial.com — Regarding Non registration of firm till long period of two months.

Ho Hooda Associates on Jul 1, 2016
            Mark as Resolved

Ho Hooda Associates on Jul 1, 2016
            Mark as Resolved

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

Drpriyanka Patil
              It's dr Priyanka tejas Patil, i have a own dental clinic named, sparkle dental clinic, which is in Chinchwad, pune, maharashtra, india.
              One agent from just dial named Mr Pawan Kumar visited my clinic, regarding advertisement policy, named dental banner.i was interested in offer, which is yearly, for 5500 nd +, on dt6 /6/2016, i paid 1400 in cash, nd given cheque for ECS, for nine months, according to agent within 3 to 4 days people from just dial will visit mi, for banner design nd named on just dial site.
              Then I waited for till15/6/2016, i was trying to call agent for what happened with banner ??but he avoided my calls, since 15/6 /2016, to 18/6/2016, as he haven't pick my calls, so decided to call just dail number, but by calling several times my calls used to get disconnected, then on20/6 /2016, i again call just dial customer care, nd till that I was totaly frustrusted, nd decided I don't want just dial service, nd on call I requested for cancellation of dental banner nd refund of money nd cheque, that day ur customer executive said to mi till that time my cheque haven't proceeded for ecs, nd from just dial side, some one will call mi for my problem,
              Then I again waited for 24 / 6/2016, till that time I haven't received any call or mail from just dial, then I again call to just dial, that day I again requested for cancellation of dental banner nd refund, then again ur customer executive told mi someone will call mi regarding same matter, i got call from technical team saying that banner is already online, i told them I don't want just dial service any more, nd no one ask about mi design or anything till that date, nd directly put banner online .
              Then I got call from name Abhee from just dial, he said, same agent from just dial will visit nd see into the matter, till that time on24/6/2016, i already mail to just dial(please my mail at [protected]@justdial.com nd mobile support)
              Then Mr Pawan visited my clinic, nd say sorry nd said service will get cancelled nd refunded rupees 1000, back nd said he will get my check as soon as possible, nd said he paid that money from his pocket, nd I thought the matter is closed now.nd waitted for my cheque.
              Then next day, on dt 28/6/2016 from my bank ecs had been cut, then I again call Abhee, mr Pawan but both of them doesn't pick up my call or respond my call, since that day I try to call just dial, ur customer executive says mi someone will call mi, but till date I haven't got any call or mail from just dial.
              Now I'm very frustrated nd irritated from disservice nd nonresponding of call nd mail from just dial.
              Now I don't want any kind of service from just dial, nd I want my money refund .
              I'm already have so much of regret about taking ur service
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 03:07:41

[Jul 01, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Dental Services

Anu100
                I am very very upset drafting this email to just dial. Just dial has been providing one of the best services that's what people know but internally just dial has been cheating and doing fraud with the clients. Nobody can think this while taking services from just dial.

I will start from Day 1, when Harpreet from just dial came to my place after my inquiry at just dial. At that time there was a plan running with just dial for Rs.1000/- per month services. I said ok i will go with it and see how it works and will update the plan in future. He said we collect payment minimum for 3 months an issue a cheque of Rs.3449/- which would be valid for 3 months. This was the first lie told to me as i confirmed with your team as we can start with one/two month package also.

Secondly, i said i want to register my business for digital marketing but when i got my account with just dial, it was only for website development. I called up to make the changes. The changes which were made was all nuisance. I used to get around 100 leads in a day in which not even one was related to my business, it was all from shopping or travel customers, please note not even one lead.

I called up again, somebody on call helped me making the changes which was successful and i received an email confirmation for the same. But unfortunately i still kept on receiving those leads not related to my business.
                I called up again and around 10 times my call was disconnected and nobody was helping. The next day i received a call from Drishti, she said there was some system failure that's why the update didn't went through and she made the necessary changes. I said i also want to increase the package so please do the needful. she made me speak with Harpreet the same guy an he said he would be coming to office to update the service plan. But nobody came for 4 days. Today i called up again and i came to know that the amount which i paid in the very beginning 3449/- was not for 3 months but only for 37 days. I don't know what your policies are but from day one i have been given with false information. Also i was informed that the are adding ECS form 4th month but that was also deducted from my account in the very first month.

I am going to take this case further to consumer court as i want to cancel the complete thing and want the complete refund but again nobody is helping me
                I want to start with the fresh new package also but with correct information but first i want to cancel everything and wants the refund for the same.

I would request you to please do the needful and issue the complete refund or else i have to take this case further.
                Its complete cheating and fraud. Till now i have paid around 5000/- to just dial for all this nuisance and not even i single output.

Please look into this

Anu
                Ebullient Services
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-31 15:42:47

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Mahinder1988
                  Im mahinder singh ([protected])
                  I started a contracted with justdial requesting them to provide me leads from a particular area. Justdial sent one executive (Rishabh parashar) to collect the amount. I made the payment to him. They didnt give me leads from my area instead they started giving leads from all over delhi. I called justdial to complain about the issue and they told me that the contract is for all over delhi not particular area. I told them that i made this contract for my particular area but they didnt listen. So that contract was useless for me.
                  Again they sent the same executive to collect the same amount for the new contract.
                  I paid the amount for the new but the new contract was stopped by them without any information.
                  I have called the customer care several times. They keep me on hold for about half an hour and at the end ask me to call back but nothing is done yet.
                  I am cheated by the justdial and their executives.
                  I have lost my hard earned money.
                  Request you to take proper action against this company and help me to get my money with interest.

Mahinder singh
                  Indian tutors
                  [protected] (Registered number with justdial)
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-12 14:01:54

[Jun 26, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi Mahinder,

JustDial.com — Wrong banner [Resolved]

IndiGrubs
                    I had paid for a banner on just dial in the name of my restaurant indigrubs. They wrongly published the banner in the name...
                    Complaint category Fast Food Restaurants

Rajendra876
                    Justdial provided us with the contact details of a local packers and movers named "Agarwal Domestic Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd. Pune" on asking for the information about the actual national operator. We booked the shifting of our household articles and also our car through the same, trusting the information provided to us, only to find ourselves in trouble afterwards. The services of the local packers and movers were extremely worse. To mention a few, the shipment was delivered 6days after the scheduled date, a lot of things being damaged, the car was driven to Nagpur even though we booked for a carrier for the same. On a little investigation we found that our goods were taken to a godown from where the goods were sent in an open truck instead of a container as per our agreement, and that this a very common occurrence. Also no insurance was ever done even though we paid the full amount. And on top, the operator kept on making excuses and stories about the truck being damaged on way and the carrier for the car being stuck at some Tata motors at Amravati. Unpacking was also not done, neither was the reimbursement made for the damages, but that is very insignificant compared to the trouble we had during the 10days while all our things were in this operator's possession.
                    We consider ourselves fortunate enough that we atleast received our things.

But nothing of this would have happened if the customer service person @ Justdial would have provided us with the correct information. And we don't think it even matters to complain against the packers and movers, infact we think its not even a registered company in the first place.

Just to mention a few details that might be helpful for other people reference;
                    Agarwal Domestic Packers and Movers Pvt. Ltd.
                    Website: http://agarwalpacking.in/
                    Contact person: Mandeep Kumar, [protected]
                    Mr. Charnsingh Dhayal, [protected]/[protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-07 00:57:40

[Jun 27, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Devadatt Shardul
                      Dear sir/ madam, i have raised complaint to stop the business/ services on 30th april 2016 and complaint id is csnapr16d2x7k5, as per the communication with executive the ecs was suppose to stop from may 20th onwards however in june also the ecs debited to my ac.

When called on 21st june to customer care the response was pathetic and said now onwards this will stop.

I want my money back which is debited for june 16 month.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-18 10:51:12

[Jun 22, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Sheral Pereira
                        I had called up just dial for an authorised service centre of volkswagen in bangalore. They recommended a provider perfect motors who came to my place, picked up the car, serviced it and charged me inr 38k, for justified repairs. Or so i assumed.

When they handed over the car, it turns out they are just a small local garage with a hand written bill. They aren't an authorised centre. These were local mechanics who didn't know the spelling of shock absorber or diesel for that matter and i have no idea if the spares that have gone into my car are authentic or fake! Because there are no bills.

This has also resulted in my service record now being void, drastically dropping the resale value of this car. For me to reinstate the service, i now have to get the vehicle re-serviced at an additional cost of inr 20k or whatever it amounts to with checks of all the parts that were replaced. I want a refund from just dial for the expenses borne by me or a payment for an authorised service because this is just unacceptable. I called their contact centre and nobody seemed to be bothered with the issue and just palmed me off!
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-28 14:16:15

[Jun 21, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Prakash Gaikwad
                          I did registration with these people on 9th april' 2016 for jdomni android application & website with the promise of delivery within 5days of the product by taking loan i paid this amount as i was in a need of this product for my work. But after taking money for one week i waited then asked the person mr. Rekhav patel who had promise for the product delivery in 5days, then he said as they are busy in some other work so they will deliver by end of the april month but till april end no sign of delivery. Then i called him he stopped responding my calls and sms then i put a mail on [protected]@justdial.com and got replied they will take 60days time to deliver from the date of payment clearance. After that i got tense and started sending mail & calling their customer support on the terms of agreeing to deliver the product after 60days but at least take requirements because without requirement, how you people will create app and your person have promised that the application will be form as per my requirement otherwise app will be useless to me. Then to avoid my calls and mails, they said to send requirement. But even after sending requirement no query, no doubt infact no reply. Means i understood they are not at all working on product. Now its more than 65days, still these people have not taken any requirement nor called once to checked if i have paid money then paid for what. At least they should have courtesy to check that but no, nothing. They did nothing. Finally i am helpless to registered complain here. And hopefully after this i will get my work done. Or refund with interest if they can not do my work

Jdomni app
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 15:26:35

[Jun 17, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

Just Dial Ltd — Rejection at the time of joining [Resolved]

s4sha62
                            They selected confirmation letter regarding the placement of 10 students and after 1 month they said there will be one meeting...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Education

ashish nasre
                            I am ashish nasre treated dr. Anand tripathi for artho available at agrawal dental clinic viman nagar pune.
                            I paid complete 45 thousand and spend complete 1.5 years from treatment but when i raised my concern on treatment they started abusing me and i got abused very badly with below hindi words...

Bhad me jao
                            Jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo
                            Jo karna hai karlo.
                            Niklo yahase
                            Bhago yahase
                            Ana nahi yaha.

Literally he tried to hit me, even you can check cctv footage of that moment.

Finally i stop going there and looking for justice...

Kindly please do the needful.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 03:07:43

[Jun 16, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Dental Services

bhavin08rockstar
                              Despite of repeated mails and calls, this company make very good use of the ecs deduction services as you yourself has opened up the gateway of your bank for this ppl to rob you legally.inspite of repeated mails they keep convincing you to take premium services and all wen they finally realise they cqant do anything they stop responding the calls, and even tell that your bond to contract for an year.there is nothing we can do.

Unwanted ecs deduction.
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-14 23:32:40

[Jun 15, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team JD
                              i am also facing same problem, earlier they were aggred for ECS amount Rs.2194, i cleared 2194/- but in the same months Rs1097 and Rs.502 ECS presented to my bank account. there after i put request Email to discontinue service even afterr that ECS keep coming to my bank account. due to bouncing of ECS i have to bear 3500/- bank charges.
                              i request all people to avoid Just Dial Services .

Jitendra Chhugani
                                This is to inform you that considering justdial as one of the renowned companies of india we opted for your offer of advertising through your agent dharamdev mishra (Mo-[protected]) on june 2015. He offered us to give ad of our firm through justdial and said you have to pay just rs. 850/- for 3months ad, and no extra charges further this. We gave a cheque no. 0000064 amt 850/- of hdfc bank rewa to him. But as we saw in our account, its showing rs340/- being deducted every month in favour of justdial till now. It clearly shows that its a fradulent case and case of cheating done. We have not accepted any kind of charges rather then this rs850/-. Might be your company personel has taken our signatures on some bank ecs papers fraudulently, which is not in our knowledge. This is clearly a matter of fraud for which i will have to take strict legal action against company. I am very much amazed by this act from such a big renowned company. I called mr. Dharamdev also but he is not picking the call, then i contacted customer care, from their i got this reference number 1137119.
                                So please take this matter on urgent basis and revert back for this mail soon.
                                We want our money back in our account i. E 340x9= 3060/-. And stop this ecs deduction from account immedietly.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-06 07:17:47

[Jun 14, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hosting & Web Design

Nitigya Srivastava
                                  I had posted my requirement in JUST DIAL for ISP services .
                                  Soon this person NARENDRA ([protected]) called me and said got my number from JUST DIAL and said deals in providing internet connections.
                                  On sunday he came and took Rs.3100 and gave me a receipt from MTNL. His cell is coming as switched off since.
                                  I had not doubted the individual as i believe JUST DIAL does the verification of its dealers.

Any suggestions on what should be done to get the amount back.

Nitigya [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-04 14:53:55

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
                                    Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                                    payment not received scam / fraud company
                                    (8 minutes ago)
                                    OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                                    Money deducted for wa privilege
                                    (9 minutes ago)
                                    Airtel
                                    Got no refund after failed transaction
                                    (9 minutes ago)