JustDial.com Customer Care

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (853)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Suborna Biswas Pammi
This company name was referred by just dial hence I booked my luggage through Pioneer Pac n mov.. I gave my luggage on 07 May 2016 from Mumbai to Bhopal.. Mr. Ibrahim who is the owner of this company told me the luggage will be delivered in 4 days... Its been a month plus yet my luggage has it reached... Now he is not responding my calls and msgs.. This is a very serious issue.. Im afraid that it is misplaced.. I will be forced to file police complaint today... If just dial can help me, it would be great... Confacr no of Ibrahim is [protected]
Suborna
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-02 02:12:45

[Jun 14, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
JustDial.com Customer Care's response Dec 04, 2017

For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Just Dial — Number being circulated to fraud people [Resolved]

AvisekM
    I had requested for a list of internet service providers in noida sector 62 in just dial. However i did not get a single call...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Internet Services

JustDial.com — Fake promise [Resolved]

Shaikhsaeed012
    Hi.
    I started my computer sales n service business just dial agent called me n did fake promises about business growth.i...
    Complaint category Computer Hardware

Hannu wowcars
    Hi sir,

Please take it as my humble request to take action against Just Dial services.i started new rental car business for that i register with Just Dial hyderabad for 3 months minimum and paid Rs.11870/ as suggested by just dial consultant . We clearly told that we will see for 3 months if we won't get business we will not going to continue with just dial..just dial manager told that yes and ask to do payment and take my card number through phone..
    Two months over we get sms which is already booked by others..we dint get any business till date which sent by Just dial..
    I request just dial to stop the servies for that Just dial is refusing my request and ask to continue for 1 Year and deduct amount Rs.3270 again from my account without intimate me.Yet only two months over and again they deducting amount even i ask for stop the services..i sent mail and make a calls but no use.please help me by returning my amount from just dial..thanks.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-16 03:41:58

[Jun 11, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Prasadvv
      We opted for 90 days service and made the payment as per quotation received. but all of a sudden on 41st day the services has been stopped. When we contacted Marketing Sales person Mr. Sharath Suryavanshi, he said it was due to their system mistake and not received any proper response till date. Escalated the issue to his manager Mr. Pradeep and from his also there is no proper response. Even they are not answering our calls neither replying for the mails. We have not expected such services from Just dial.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-20 12:59:08

[Jun 10, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

KhushbuN
        I am a resident of Gandhinagar Gujarat. Which is not a village and yes JustDial has this location in there select list for Grocery column.
        I placed an order of 5 items on around 27th April (do not have the exact date since their site just does not show order history easily) and it wasn't delivered. Then i received a call from JustDial Mumbai that the order could not be delivered we will try the next day I said fine. Even the next day I did not receive anything then I got a call stating items are not available now so we would have to cancel your order, I said ok.
        I then tried after a couple of weeks again and the Grocery section showed all the items I needed as available so I placed the order. But I did not receive a single item out of it, though this time I got a message that someone would come to deliver the order, but I waited and waited and waited neither did I receive any call after that now any update.

Point 1> Why do you show items on site when they aren't available
        2> If I have placed an order at least inform me what's going on
        3> If I get a message that someone would come and deliver the items then he surely has got the products, so why did he not some.
        4> Add a user friendly feature to your site where we can at least check what we ordered last and where is it now, what's happening with it

This is not acceptable
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-05 22:55:20

[Jun 09, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Waseem5588
          This is waseem ahmad. My contact number is [protected]. I have a complaint against just dial.

From just dial i looked for people who can install camera with dvr on 7th of may 16 for my office located in laxmi nagar delhi 110092. From the just dial contacts i got the call from{ sai securities +[protected]
          A 523, mayur vihar, delhi - 110091, achraya niketan market (Map)
          Cctv installation services, cctv repair }
          I choose them for the camera installation where in a hard disk was also required. Sai securities took rs 3500 from me and then provided me a hard disk which never worked. When i checked the serial number for the hard disk online it has already expired in jan 16.
          When they visited me for the 1st time by 10th of may 2016 to install the camera, they asked for the money (Rs 3500) they said the cost is for hard disk which i gave them, they put in the hard disk in the dvr. It was late night by 9 pm when the installation was not complete, they committed they will come the very next day to complete the installation and will show me everything functional which never happened.
          After taking rs 3500 they never returned back. I have called them including (S kumar - who was dealing with me from the 1st day — [protected] // [protected]) several times from different phone numbers. The moment they hear my voice they hang up the call.
          I tried to visit the address which he has mentioned with just dial i found that's an incorrect address. There is no shop by the number a 523 in achraya niketan market.
          This is the 2nd case with me which has made a distrust for just dial. Kindly help to either get my money back or to get me a correct hard drive with service.
          Its been more than a month that i am suffering my time,. My work is getting delayed and its causing a huge distrust in me for just dial. Now i have completely understood that just dial is fraud. They just cheat people with the help of their service providers. They do not inquire before hiring any service provider whether they are legitimate or not. The service provider address is incorrect on the website. Without inquiring about anything they just allow their service providers to cheat people. Just to make money this is a wrong practice by them.

This is a harassment for me. I am being tortured mentally, emotionally and monetarily. Though i took the services from them using just dial i want just dial to help me fix my concern or get me the money back.
          It has crossed the limit of my patience wherein my work is getting impact. From last 30 days i am without a security as the cctv is not set properly and there is no working hard drive to record the instances.
          If god forbid anything happens just dial will be held responsible for the same.

The money which they took from me without providing any services is hard earned money. Moreover i called just dial several times hoping that they will help me wherein i invested more money with them along with time, where in they denied, they said they cannot help me.

I have emailed just dial several times where in they did not responded to any of my email.

Kindly help
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-05 07:41:56

[Jun 08, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Waseem,

Team JD
          Any update on my complaint on just dial
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

manoj vijayvergia
            At your link if we search body massage in jaipur we get shalini spa and massage center at tonk road. This address belongs to us and there is no such spa and massage center any time. By your listing we are very much puzzled to refuse the persons that there is no such massage center. All my nearand dear who seen it says that you are not doing good job, tumhe iski kya jarurat thi,. I am complain many time at your call cewnter but they get assurance to remove it but it does not removed. By this address related to spa and massage center which seems unethical i lost my image in society. Your llisting on web is available at large and my explaination has very little area so the negative image spread very high. Please delete this address : 44 jawahar nagar colony near glass factory tonk road jaipur.
            If its not do so then you will be responsible for any image loss o[censored]s.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-24 21:41:46

[Jun 06, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Vikash5588
              I had registered a monthly plan with Just Dial on may the 21st wherein they said that my details would be given to callers asking for the service.there was wrong commitment made by the executive . I wanted to cancel the same but they are ignoring and not bothered i I have also sent a mail to their CEO but he is also not bothered.

My request beware of this fraud Company
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-11 22:04:40

[Jun 05, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Vikas,

Team JD
              How much you paid for the premium ads?
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

JustDial.com — Carpenter [Resolved]

Prity Krishankant Singh
                I searched carpenter in Kharghar I got many numbers, I tried 2 or 3 all were talking like they are not carpenter they are...
                Complaint category Furniture

JustDial.com — Poor Service and Not refunding my Money [Resolved]

Bhuvanesh K
                I have enrolled my business with just dial 45 days back after i spoke to the marketing department who promised me that i will...
                Complaint category Internet Services

pravinjadhav17588
                i m fan of just dial i use much more services of just dial.
                so i planed to post free add on it and posted details aftr that i got a call from
                Ranjana gayakwad madam.they told me all information about service.
                and according to me said " then i need time to think "
                madam say i will call u tomorrow. bt i need to see real effect of free add sobi said them i need some time if i get good responce thn indefinitely join.
                on it madam says me " WHO WANT JON THEY JOIN IMMEDIATELY N JINKO JOIN NAE KARNA VO ASE BAHOT SE REASON DUNDATE HE "
                Its not a convincing language or its not a proper way to talk with customer.
                its request to just dial plz tel executives to respect customer.
                dont over force or pressures customer otherwise they feel uncomfortable n disappointing from it...
                plz take some action on it...
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-06 22:02:56

[May 27, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Pravin,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

Vismay Maniyar
                  I had taken the services of just dial in the month of march by paying 3 months down payment online of 6000 approx amount, sales team came up with new product to sale for which i gave cheque, but asked them to call me before issuing the cheque, i said not to go ahead with the services i will continue my old services, but to my surprise my services are blocked from 9th may 2016 and when i called them on 16th may customer care sr manager mr james promised to solve the issues and revert within48hrs but as expected no reply for 4 days. I called back on 21st narrated the entire story again got a reply that we shall call back within 24 hrs, to my surprise no calls for 3 days, again i had to call on 25th may 2016 because i have paid the amount to the company why will they call, still waiting for the reply from them.
                  Feels sorry for a company whos brand ambassador is shri amitabh bachan
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-16 18:20:28

[May 25, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Rental

hotel nisa
                    We are listed with justdial as Hotel Nisa & Banquet Hall. But later we came to know that their reprensative Mr. Deepak has again listed our hotel as "Hotel Nisha" which is false, it is Hotel Nisa. For this second listing an ECS of Rs. 756 is deducted from our account every month from Aug 2015 which was again not told to us. They had put a keyword for our hotel "ranging 500 to 1000" which is completely wrong and because of which we did not get any proper enquiry.This we can say that we have been cheated by your reprenstative.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-10 08:47:08

[May 24, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hosting & Web Design

JustDial.com — Mase enterprises - pammal

Shyam sundar 001
                      We ordered convex mirror to Mase enterprises Pammal referred by Justdial, but they not even lifting the phone. we have processed...
                      Complaint category Appliances

Devendra Bijoy Padhi
                      One of our channel partner in raipur, chattisgargh is using your paid services for promoting our brand & its products. But from few months it has been noticed that some other dealer (M/s maruti trade links, raipur) is using our brand name for getting inquiries & promoting his company in the market. Due to this we have faced some problems from client side, as either their inquiries get diverted or lost because of these activities.
                      Related to this issue our channel partner had already raised a complaint at your side but no action has been taken yet.
                      Request you to clear this matter as soon as possible.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-08 05:53:46

[May 18, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Devendra,

JustDial.com — irritating by phone Calls

This Is Danish From Panchkula Sector-10 From Last 1 Month JustDial irritating Me For Taking There Service Even I Said No From very Earlier They Again Call Me Regularly [protected] this Is Number From Which I Get Regularly Calls
                      JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2017

Your issue was attended.
                      For any further query you can always contact our customer service team on 8888888888

Forexbuy
                        We ourselves are a foreign exchange aggregator company. on persistence by Just dial, we agrred to place a banner in mumbai on their website. The leads poured in. We agreed for paying more money to place 3 additional banners -2 in mumbai and 2 in delhi.It was then that the leads stopped. Multiple emails, came back unanswered. Infact, we were later informed that we only have 3 banners running and not 4. All this while the money was paid and we were later informed that no cancellation can happen.
                        We also came to know later, through just dial competitors that they operate on a pin code model, so even when we paid the money to get leads from entire Mumbai and delhi, we would only get leads from ghatkopar which was our registered address. Infact, since we do not have an office in delhi, ( we do all our business from Mumbai), we never got a single lead. Important information was withheld by the sales executive that has lead us to loose precious money.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-18 11:53:30

[May 17, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

JustDial.com — Regarding enquriy

Hello, sir i am abhijeet pisal from ajay enterprises you given fabarication enquiry is not revlent for me.. so contant me as soon as possible

JustDial.com — irritating daily For Getting There Package

This Is Danish [protected] From Last Week I am Very Disturbed By JustDial They Call Me Daily for Getting There service even After My AnSwer Of Noo I Just Fed Up By This

SunMarg CA Academy
                          Hi, I have given the complaint in the month of March regarding non refund of funds.. but till now the query is not been resolved... they are calling from the customer care saying it will be refunded within 2 or 3 days...

but its not resolved in 2 months alsoooo... please consider the issue as the critical and resolve it as soon as possible...

I am very much disappointed with just dial sevices..

sunmarg coaching for CA & Competitive Exams
                          [protected]...
                          sunmarg.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-23 00:10:40

[May 16, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team JD
                          I am very much disappointed with just dial sevices..

Just Dial — FROUD COMPANY - CHEATED STUPID Customer support

Kindly do not make contact with just dial. worst service. CHEATED Fellows.
                          JustDial.com Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2017

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

Dr Satya Mishra
                            Hi Team,

We want to stop all the contracts with you i.e. 5 contracts 4 have been already done but 1 payment still goes on.

Its more than 2 months i have requested your team to stop the same but seems like you have no protocols. Abhi Omer is assigned manager when we call him he says call finance team. When we call famous number 888888... and customer care says we are forwarding your call and nobody picks up you guys can check for the number [protected]. I was supposed to get a call from taslim sheque in 5 mins yesterday but seem like too busy that 5 mins have yet not came by.

Let me know a defined process to stop the ECS? As we have done our part to drop you guys a mail and if your team doesnt respond to the same not our problem (refer to screenshot for details). We have already paid the ECS twice if this doest stop here we will move to consumer court.

We hope to hear from you soon. Our patience is drying up.

Mathew
                            Clinic director - 32 dental spa

ECS stopping
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-04 03:07:52

[May 12, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Dental Services

Delhifurniture Dot In
                              Dear sir/madem, I want to inform you that I taken a just dial package under that package, 1600 Rs. deducts by ECS transaction of 20th of every month. However, after using their service for 3 months, I was not satisfied and called their direct customer support no. [protected] and also sent an email to [protected]@justdial.com for stopping my ECS. The person from customer care told me that he has taken my request and forwarding it to further process. But he also said it will take 10-15 days to stop ECS. I called 10 days before(10th May) thinking it will take 1 or 2 days to stop ECS transaction from my account but they said it takes 10-15 days. Sir, I dont want to pay next ECS thats why I informed them 10 days before.

So, I request you to kindly forward my complaint to just dial's concerned team, so they stop my ECS as soon as possible.

Gulzar Husain
                              delhifurniture.[protected]@gmail.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-01-17 06:33:04

[May 10, 2016] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Gulzar,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Recently Discussed

4 hours 33 minutes ago
                                Embord services
                                4 hours 39 minutes ago
                                JustDial.com
                                Request for payment refund from justDial
                                5 hours 18 minutes ago