JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2021
2002
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com reviews & complaints (3540)

to just dial
kindly attention Mr.Shakir hussan

As per discussion with u about not receiving leads. I didn’t understand what you want to explain me in previous mail(you have signed a Supreme Package and will get leads on rotational basis and this is a Tenure contract).
I only know that from 4 days I received only 2 leads and that are only inquiry calls. for checking this I call to just dial 5 times with different numbers and names for require computers service etc. after all calls I didn’t receive a single inquiry from you for that.
I think all you peoples running a fake, not fare and money extortion business from your client. I suffer from 5 days and calling and mail to just dial again and again but nothing happen. please mr shakir stop my services now and my ecs also now.i become so frustrated and disappoint with just dial
(Another issues is every morning I received a call from just dial a person mohit demanding me previous balance advance money 8000/-and say your listing not activated due to this and you will not get leads. but when I talk with you u explain some different stories that nothing happen. Don’t worry ,no need to give money advance. what all this?????????/)
Please I requested you again stop my services and ecs now
-vishal
to just dial
kindly attention Mr.Shakir hussan

(Another issues is every morning I received a call from just dial a person mohit demanding me previous balance advance money 8000/-and say your listing not activated due to this and you will not get leads. but when I talk with you u explain some different stories that nothing happen. Don’t worry, no need to give money advance. what all this?????????/)
Please I requested you again stop my services and ecs now
-vishal
Everybody, I want to start an online community which will be highlighting JustDial's Frauds. I would like to save people from being victim of JustDial. Please show your support by replying at

Thank you.

Just Dial Services

I have observed this multiple times. When i try to contact reliance digital :[protected] it is not connected.br...

JustDial.com — Lousy Lead

I am Prabir Dasgupta and I have been badly CHEATED by JUST DIAL.I am trying to diversify business on CCTV and thought tp ...

I am an Insurance advisor with a private Insurer. Just Dial private limited a company who help individuals...
    Did not honour contract of Just Dial phone services.
    I signed up for their services for Rs 1.5 Lakhs and was promised...

I run a small promotional staffing service in Delhi. Received a call from Swati, Just Dial (No. [protected]) in January offering me Just Dial's business leads service. She offered me a Platinum position (The top most position in the categories given to me) for Rs 16,000/-

Mr Sahil (No. [protected]) visited my place given me the bill (Which shows 9 categories all understood and approved by me, I still have this bill with me) and collected a cheque of Rs 16000/- from me.

It took around 10 days for my contract to get activated and I started receiving calls. I realized [COLOR="Red"][B]the calls I was receiving were not relevant to my business. I visited their website and found the categories displayed their were different from the categories sold to me[/B][/COLOR]. I immediately informed the customer support to which they suggested me to email them.

These are the replies they have been giving me on all my emails BUT NO ACTION WAS TAKEN EVER!

[COLOR="Red"]"With reference to your mail received, this is to inform you that we could not added or delete any category because you have taken a platinum contract."

"With reference to your mail received, and as per our discussion this is to inform you that we have already forwarded your request to telemarketing executive. We cannot do any changes in this contract."[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Ms swati on her calls (I have recorded the calls) have been accepting that there is NO FAULT OF MINE and this is JUST DIAL's SYSTEM ERROR however to correct the things I have to further pay them Rs 5,000 as the prices have been increased now.[/COLOR] She is asking more money for the categories already sold to me.

They sold me the keywords and [COLOR="Red"]now they are telling me the same keywords are sold to other people because of the system error and if I want the categories back I have to pay Rs 5,000 more!!![/COLOR]

I have tried everything, even visited their office and met customer support but they do not respond at all. Now, I want my money back as Just Dial has not given me even a single rupee business.

Can consumer court help me in this matter? Kindly advice how can I go about this? I have all the emails, their invoice and recorded calls. PLEASE HELP.

Just Dial is FRAUD!!! I can say that [COLOR="Red"][B]Justdial is India's No. ONE FRAUD ENGINE[/B][/COLOR] they make Fool.

Strong action must be taken against Justdial.
    Dear Customer,

With reference to our telephonic discussion held on 17.8.2010, all the issues have been resolved.

Please withdraw your complaint or put a comment on the same.

Just Dial Services
    i am suganya from vellore, last week i joined at justdial as a reseller. from one week i faced many problems, how many times i am calling to reseller persons, but no response.
    at the joining time they called more than 20 times per day.now i am calling to them
    [protected] this is my cell no.
    pls kindly accept my complaints.
    that coordinator name is Dominic

Iam not victim of any of their service , this is for social cause

1. Just dial provides , promotes , pushes the companies who pay them and there may be some company or firm or individual who may posses better skills and provide low cost solution for the same issue , but Just dial don't tell that

2. Say if i need a hotel or taxi or a shop , now assume i call and ask just dial , just dial gives me contact information of shop X , and shop Y may fit me best , but just dial don't provide it , because of simple reason shop dont pay Just dial .So i have been sent to a Wrong service provider

3. This is a kind of exploitation , so i strongly recommend , dont encourage this chain service , which indirectly pulls money from your pocket , without your knowledge

4. But i would say Just dial may be ok for some one who needs some things , but can't fit for some one who needs BEST
      Dear,

With reference to your wrong comment posted against Just Dial Services as a social cause.

This is to inform you that JUST DIAL is an Information provider as well as social services where the callers are getting INSTANT service for emergency services, Hospitals, Blood Bank etc. which is very useful & helpful to save someone life also. For your reference please check the Testimonials updated on our website ‘www.justdial.com’ with the below mentioned link.

As per your above mentioned comments, this is to update you that no body can judge/assume that ‘Shop Y’ will provide you the best services then ‘Shop X’. Just Dial Services is providing information as required by you only as a company info or product info.

If you already know that ‘Shop Y’ will provide you the best services then you will directly ask about the details of ‘Shop Y’ in Just Dial Services.

And JUST DIAL doesn’t take any single penny from the callers. We get the membership from the company who really wants to get the benefits & increase their business.

Further, this is to update you that any user who seeks information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial Terms o[censored]se and Privacy Policy.The link at which the complete Terms
      o[censored]se & complete privacy policy are mentioned at our Just Dial website are as follows:

If you have any query, please feel free to contact in Customer Support at (STD Code[protected].

Just Dial Services
      (The No. 1 Local Search Engine)

JustDIal people are cheats. They sold me a subscription by telling that its a advance rental for 4 months. Then the renewed my subscription autmatically using my credit card details. But they dont know who they have tried to cheat. I have accidently recordinded my conversation with their representative and there he clearly states that the subscription will be renewed only after I confirm it.

I am not going to leave these cheats. If nothing works I am going to drag Charles to court.. and teach him a good lesson...

Vikas
        www.sangrah.com
        Mr.Vikas

I completely agree with you.

I am also facing similar problem where Just Dial Executive Mr.Avradip Paul ([protected])sold me a subscription of Rs.6343 as advance rental for 3 months (Post Dated Cheque) without clearly mentioning the fact that every month ECS amount will be deducted in addition to advance payment.

He also mentioned that I can renew my account after 3 months if I wish.

Before signing the contract he said taht I can expect atleast ONE lead everyday during the contract period.

Executive didnt even mention the fact taht it is a yearly contract and ECS can not be stopped before 9 transactions as per terms and conditions.

You have done a great job by recording the conversation.

You have a solid evidence to fight with Just Dial.Also there are more than 500 complains in consumer complains against justdial which scores higher than any other online portals.

This clearly indicates the nature and standard of their business.

Indranil Bhaduri
        Kolkata
        [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Come on all be unit against JustDial's Loots and Frauds

and

FraudDial.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Just Dial Services

Just Dial is a fraudulent company....every step of the way. Their sales people are the worst scumbags on earth....they lie...

We are a Platinum level advertiser in Just Dial. At the time of signing of the contract, Just Dial promised Call Connect facility (if an end user calls Just Dial looking for a service we provide, they will directly connect the end user to us by phone). This way, leads are not lost and end user gets timely service. However, after signing of the contracta nd the processing of the payments, we are not getting the Call Connect service. Fraud ? I think so.

Frustrated...
          Dear Customer,

With reference to your above mentioned comments, we would like to understand the issues you are facing to resolve them.

Please provide your contact details or contact us on[protected] or write us on [protected]@justdial.com, [protected]@justdial.com

JustDial.com — Don't trust JUTDIAL GUARANTEE

This is regarding a vendor "Spark Services", which is mentioned as "Justdial Gurantee" vendor.
            br...

From Dr. Anil Thakur E mail [protected]@sify.com Mobile [protected] plz call after 1:00PM
            Dated 6th June 2010
            JUST DIAL is just a forged company and services were never satisfactory. Provided numbers either don’t respond or they are so away from the place you need service of any kind. The customer care officials though are polite but highly inefficient to provide the service even after the complaint. The name should be changed to Just Dian9Hindi word DYAN). If you are living in an area suppose west delhi and you tell them that you want prompt service the numbers given either don’t respond and ironically you may get some numbers like xyz enterprises Faridabad and further that they claim they also serve west delhi. When its difficult to cover 10 km distance within delhi in one hour sometime how can you be assure of service which you want the same day. My pity on them and if any superiors are getting this complaint lease get feed back as I was asking for TV repair services for last four days and they were sitting like eunuchs. There must be some regulatory authorities to check them too so that such forged companies don’t flourish and loot the customers wasting their time as well as the customers. For this complaint I did have conversation with Mr. Ravinder and Ms. Parul but though they did try their best but could not provide the TV repair services. I strongly recommend Information and Broadcasting ministry to seal their offices if they fail to provide necessary services. They are blot to the society and I don’t know who has allowed them to loot the customers. The officials should be employed after stringent criteria and not like those who are good for nothing except for saying few words like , we are sorry, sorry for inconvenience, we apologise. Hope they will include negative feedbacks too in their portal, page, information logs.
            Dr. Anil Thakur
            Copy to:- Public Grievance Cell through net at pgportal.gov.in
            Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
            Senior management officials of Just Dial.
            Complaint board Blogs on net
            India complaint board.com
            Dear Dr Thakur,

With reference to your above mentioned comments, and after perusing the same we would like to inform you the following:

1.Just Dial is an Information Service Provider.

2.Any user who seeks information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial
            Terms o[censored]se and Privacy Policy.

3.The link at which the complete Terms o[censored]se is mentioned at our
            Just Dial website is as follows:

4.The link at which the complete privacy policy is mentioned at our Just Dial website is as follows:

Kindly, visit the aforesaid, link they are self explanatory.The terms o[censored]se and the privacy policy will to a great extent give you insights as to terms on which the informatiion is made available to users.

Further, for any query please contact us on[protected] or write a mail on [protected]@justdial.com or [protected]@justdial.com

Thanks & Regards,
            Just Dial Services (Delhi/NCR)
            JustDial Virus : Sits in your bank account and eats it! Just Dial Stealing money

Just Dial or Fraud Dial - India's No. 1 Fraud Engine!!!

Just Dial Services
            now no issues with just dial. the coplaint may be taken as withdrawn.
            thanks
            dr. anil thakur

Just Dial.com — fraud company

I took the service of just dial.com, gurgaon on 7/05/2010 for my business promotion. it was agreed for 1 year only for which...

I had registered my "Chauffeur service company" Party Smart Drivers, Mumbai with Just Dial last May 2009. They had an easy payment option for 1 year contract to advertise with them. So, I had to pay 3 months advance lumpsum amount and balance 9months would be in EMI. Total Rs 25, 000. Hence the EMI should have stopped in Jan'10. However I am still being debited emi's as I write this complaint in May 2010. They have overcharged me for 4 months, and I only just realised this issue. This is a very poor way to manage clients and business prospects. Siddhartha.
              [protected]@rediffmail.com M:[protected]
              Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services.

Kindly contact us on 28888071 or mail us on [protected]@justdial.com

Just Dial Customer Support Mumbai
              Unconcerned approach. Solved the problem as if they did me some huge favour.
              Just Dial are just Money Suckers...!!

I advertised & paid Just dial Coimbatore on 1st of the month & till 10 days
                my advertisement was not launched whereas commitment was that they will provide ad within 3 days.
                Before taking the advt. they ran behind me 10 times everyday but after paying, this company never responds.
                The after sales services is not professional. I had taken Just Dial services for getting a good descent leads.
                They do not authenticate the leads properly.
                Dear Customer,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com (or) [protected]@justdial.com .

Thanking You,

Just Dial Customer Support-Chennai.
                I completely agree about Just Dials hope less service.
                And we call our selves a democratic. Guess this is a Bureaucratic Country
                No body is just bothered about the way we are being looted

Just Dial Service is sick, and I mean really sick
                They really dont know how to operate a Call Connect & Info Center
                Just fooling clients and Venture Capitalists

Have fun people
                I have my cup of tea with Just Dial

ECS DEDUCTION AMOUNT

Dear Sir, I have subscribed a service from just dial company, but 3 months back i have asked them to stop and they did it but now they are still deducting every month amount from my account and not stopping the ecs services.

My company ******* is registered with just dial. it started from June 2009, i had given a down payment of Rs.6894 and was assured by Mr. Jigar Jain(Just dial representative) that this is an advance payment for 3 months. i had specified them that i want a trial for this 3 month and only then will i be thinking of going for a full fledge annual contract. The three month advance payment got deducted on may2009 from my bank account and right from june2009 a amount of Rs2298 started to get deducted from my account without my knowledge. and till date(5may2010) Rs.32172 has been deducted from my account! i usually check my account details once in a year and was shocked to see that just dial has deducted 2298 every month. when i called Mr.Jigar for clarification he started avoiding my calls, from past 1month he is not even picking my calls. when i call just dial they say its a perpetual contract or something which i dont understand. i dont even remember i signed a ECS paper. i just have a copy of the first receipt which says TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE= Rs.6894. Can anybody suggest how to go about solving this and what are my legal options. thx, vikrant
                  Dear Vikrant,

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best services for our long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on [protected] or[protected] Extn No 2454 or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com

Just Dial Customer Support-Delhi/NCR
                  You can register your complaints at[protected]. Its a show called fight back hoted by Vivek Law you can place your complaints with him and he will give you tips how to fight back for your rights and get a fair compensation for the injustice caused by Just Dial. The show Fight Back is cast in UTV Bloomberg. at Saturdays 8:30 p.m

All the Best. I definitely hope that your grievances will be redressed.

bad service

just dial fooling there customers by selling there data to immature vendors. alok chaturvedi [protected]

JustDial.com — Misuse of Bank Account

My subscription started in the month of June,2009 and was to end in June 2010, and advance of 6894...

Hi I am shivaji from computers cliniq, I have registered my company on Just dial on January, But i didnt received any genune call all are fake inquire. There are just asking for pricing no business done with just dial last five month. They are stopped our services without informing me.

suggestion to all business man of please do not deal with Just Dial

Computers CliniQ
                    Indirapuram
                    Dear Mr. Shivaji,

With reference to our telephonic discussion, all the issues have been resolved.

Please withdraw your complaint or comment on the same.

Further, for any query, please feel free to contact our customer support[protected] or mail on [protected]@justdial.com & [protected]@justdial.com.

Shakir Hussain
                    Customer Support - Delhi/NCRs

JustDial.com — Sharing of personal information

Please note that I used to the services of Just Dial services on 20th of March, 2010 to get phone...

Hi All,

Beware with JUST DIAL.www.Justdial.com

We are into website design & development business In chennai. Middle of Last Month (March 2010) Just Dial Executive Vini.Y came to our office and tell that Just Dial giving business to all business peoples. if anybody ask about your services we will transfer that enquiry to you directly through SMS or Email daily you got more enquiries Including Sundays. We asked how many guaranteed enquiries we can get? that person told daily more than 5 to 6 you can get, Total Package comes Rs.34,000/- for 1 year Including TAX through ECS payment. They told we can get enquiries from April 2010. But...

Total April 19th We got 5 enquiries Total and some days no enquiries from them. Still we did not get any Order through Just Dial already they taken Rs.5,000/- something through Cheque. and they told we could not able to cancel our business order until 2 months over. if 2 months they taken another Rs.5,000/- through ECS.

We are going to file Legal Action on Just Dial. so Please Friends do not do business with Just Dial. we loss more from Just dial. and that bank person told this month he got more than 4 to 5 complaints for www.justdial.com about ECS Cancellation.

Thanks.
                      Be Aware
                      Just Dial is a Fraud Company they did not give business leads. fraud leads with fraud business only.
                      They are cheating Public and business peoples.

We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best
                      services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com
                      (or) [protected]@justdial.com
                      yes. justdial is a fraud company, they steel key words from your google local then they use them in their own site, they have reserved these kinds of activity if you just add your business in their site. So dont go to just dial and dont sign up for a free business lead. Your business will be listed in last if you pay them they you will be listed first. what a fraud company is just dial? I think that this site has strong Central Government support to do this things. as a small business owners we cannot do anything against these guys. Making more money by just fooling the business people. This company wont be much longer.
                      We would like to understand & resolve your grievances to serve the best
                      services for long & healthy business terms.

Kindly contact on 22301800 or mail us to [protected]@justdial.com