JustDial.com Customer Care

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (806)

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Lavlesh Shrivastava on Jun 6, 2020
I have 2 registered businesses with just dial from jabalpur madhya pradesh
Dream zone and livewire, as evident that from 22nd march 2020 central govt. Has closed down the institutions and still its closed.
But just dial is continuously hitting my account for ecs multiple times in a day and week, due to which my account on hdfc has forced me a penalty of 15000 rs, in this pandemic time just dial has neither asked me any permission to continue it's services through mail, call or any message. Now who will ne responsible for those bounce charges.

I have clearly mailed them to stop my ecs contract now, i don't want any further ecs attempt till my next instructions.

[Jun 06, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Mr. Lavlesh Shrivastava,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding the contract. We have forwarded your request to our concern specialist team and you would be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

BellaVasanthi on Jun 6, 2020
    This organization is just about collecting money in the name of contract. During the time of pandemic people are losing jobs and businesses are closing down but they want money to pay their staff who do nothing other than con jobs. We had called and emailed in february to stop ecs and cancel contract as there was no business. But all the ecs were presented and bounced in my account and i have lost rs.12, 000 just for bounce charges. They need to pay me back and they have to pay penalty for the distress they have caused. I have email proof and calls too to show how badly they are mismanaged and how they have no ethics.

Hello Miss. Bella Vasanthi,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding the contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

BellaVasanthi's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 16, 2020

The name of the Paying guest accommodation is Vasanthi PG in Yelahanka. Even this month the Justdial tried debitting ecs. I need the bounce charges paid back to me. My number is 7676232397. I definitely don't want somebody to renew my contract but I want you to stop the ecs asap as I do not have any business since February. The cancellation was requested the same month. How can you present ecs during pandemic. 4 bounces each month and apart from that one 4 bounces end of May for unknown and unnotified charges. You need to pay my bounce charges and cancel my contract.

Vijaya ratna on Jun 6, 2020
      Please stop the calls from justdial..
      To my number [protected]
      And email

Hello Mr. Vijaya Ratna,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please write a line about it along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Real Estate

Hiren17292 on Jun 5, 2020
        Dear sir
        I have closed my business and drop four time mail to just dial stating that i have closed my business please remove mu business but still they cutting money from my account even on one getting response of my mail

I have drop mail in march 2 times april and may also. I have closed my business in feb 2020

So also not getting reply from ahmedabad

Hiren

[Jun 05, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hello Mr. Hiren,

Hiren17292's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 6, 2020
        Please provide proper number and email of justdial
        What i mean [protected]@justdial.com
        Will you tell me please what is number and email please
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Swapnil18 on Jun 5, 2020
          I want to remove my details including my name, location and my phone number from justdial.com

I received many calls today from various institutions and coaching classes regarding upsc preparation

I want to avoid all those calls and thus want just dial to remove my phone number and account details

Hello Mr. Swapnil,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Institutes

All Heavens Banquet HALL on Jun 5, 2020
            All heavens banquet hall thane phone number[protected] kindly stop the ecs immediately and refund the amount that you have credited in the past 2 months i have given complaints to stop the ecs but nothing is happening fed up of justdial will never recommended to anyone ever kindly solve my issue.

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

JustDial.com — fake queries

asthasecuritysolution on Jun 4, 2020
              Hi i am deepak chhabra an account holder in just dial, my company name is astha security solution and contact no is [protected].
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Computers & Accessories

J S Chauhan on Jun 4, 2020
              I took lifetime package for pan india level but always irrelevant leads. No rule, no ethics, no professional attitude. Sirf irritating by sending bulk of irrelevant leads

[Jun 04, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hello Mr. J S Chauhan,

Just Dial — ECS deduction

anilbadgire4444 on Jun 4, 2020
                I registered my business on just dial in 22 September 2017. As per the executive that visited me (named Vahed Patel), I can...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Products & Services

KC subramaniyam on Jun 4, 2020
                On 6/5/2020 for want of making payment to my cable tv operator, i got information through justdial. I with the link i paid to the operator. Immediately, upon receipt of my message, the cable tv operator complained that the company is not their's.
                Same name, location, address etc but he said, since i made to pvt ltd, cannot be accepted.
                Hence, i don't know what to do other than lodging complaints with justdial for misguiding.
                So, the amount paid by me rs. 580/= must be refunded to me or to my cable tv operator.. Proper response is required.. Necessary documents will be uploaded upon confirmation by your team

Hello Mr. KC Subramaniyam,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Satellite, Cable DTH TV

CIMHANS Psychology and Neuropsychology Clinic & CDC on Jun 4, 2020
                  We are a registered customer with just dial, the firm name is cognizance institute of mental health and neuro sciences (Cimhans).
                  I would like to bring to your notice that we are not receiving inquiry calls since ten days.
                  The calls we received are mostly non local and not from our vicinity as well. This has reduced the call flow and thereby down fall in our business.
                  We request you to kindly provide us with a representative or executive from just dial who can help us rectify this issue.

Please look into our problem on priority and send us the detail about the call details since last two months.

Sarita
                  Head hr & admin.

Hello Miss Sarita,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Doctors

Yogesh Y on Jun 4, 2020
                    Dear ms :
                    Sub : ecs cancelled request.
                    Contact person : sasikala ganesan.
                    M. Number : [protected]
                    She is cheating me, why? What reason? What can i do?
                    Totally just dial is helping business and promote help line.
                    She is cheating no 1 person, now she is no response.

Hello Mr. Yogesh,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Amod0011 on Jun 3, 2020
                      I am from roshail p. G. And homestay goa.

I am member/customer of justdial from last 3 yrs.

I am operating my business under the name of roshail p. G. And homestay having a flat in residential bldg only for family as per society rules and regulations.

Now i have been informed by the society not to operate my homestay business atleast by end of dec 2020 due to corona virus and the safwry of the residents

As per the rules and regulations, having no other options i have stop my business from 1st april.

At the same time i have to pay ecs to the justdial every month which not possible at this moment due to business lockdown.

That's the reason i am requesting to kindly stop/cancel my ecs my paying lumpsum amt by mutual understanding.

It's my kind request to kindly look into this matter and revert back to asap.

Thanking you in advance

Amod aga
                      Roshail homestay goa

[Jun 03, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello Mr. Amod Aga,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

JustDial.com — stop ecs and refund the amount deducted.

All Heavens Banquet HALL on Jun 2, 2020
                        My number is [protected]. All heavens banquet hall thane want to stop the ecs have given many mails and calls but no response....
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Food

JustDial.com — Just dial is a big chitter frude company

bill786 on Jun 1, 2020
                        Sis,
                        मै इस शिकायत के जरिए बताना चाहता हूं के जस्ट...
                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

Romeo's Sprit on Jun 1, 2020
                        They are deducting ecs from last 6 months, when i complaint against this they say do whatever u want we will not stop. Every month 2 times they deduct the amount. I am very frustrated whenever i try to maintain acount they deduct not providing services. I have complained many times and told them to stop this but they denied.

[Jun 01, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hello Sir /Ma'am,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

JustDial.com — ecs deducted even after i informed the justdial team months ago several times

mDroidX on May 30, 2020
                          Justdial team does not reply or actually stop deducting sms when they promise you that they have received the message and...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

JustDial.com — Complaint case

Naren Dinesh on May 30, 2020
                          Hi sir please he we had got a message from a sales man named srikant mukund prabhu we wanted to buy a lab puppy from him chocolate...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

JustDial.com — I want refund

Swatee Sangolkar Tayde on May 30, 2020
                          One of your executive came to me to get enrolled in just dial. I wasnt very satisfied with the service. And just then lockdown...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Doctors

kiran athiringal on May 30, 2020
                          Due to the information given about my mobile number & email many calls a rising to me so, please unsubscribe me in just dial. I got the service from just dial. Further i am getting calls from just dial. I am unable to unsubscribe also

[May 30, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unsolicited Phone Calls

Recently Discussed

8 hours 8 minutes ago
                            scheme offered
                            8 hours 21 minutes ago
                            justdial technician has not returned my sony bravia 32inch tv
                            JustDial.com
                            money fraud done by justdial | stop ecs services asap
                            JustDial.com
                            stop my paid up service / ecs
                            To remove my listing from Just dial Website