JustDial.com Customer Care

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292
Email : [email protected]stdial.com

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

Awesome

JustDial.com related photos (806)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

JustDial.com — Complain against non responsiveness of the customer care services

Anubhab Maity on Jun 25, 2020
Anubhab Services, Central Balia, Model Town...providing a servicing and repairing platform for all Home Appliances approached...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

JustDial.com — High alert

Reena Maniyandra on Jun 25, 2020
To all the consumers,

Be careful, there is someone named Sudhir Kumar calling on behalf of just dial
Number...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Health & Beauty

rahul gojiya on Jun 24, 2020
I called at 22:51 at 24th jun and ur customer advisor is speaking loudly and didnt respond my problem too.. Just dial have soo cheap persons. If you have recorded the call oleaee check it and whole conversation in gujarati language. So you can check it

[Jun 24, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hello Mr. Rahul Gojiya,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Please write a line about it along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

gurpreet84 on Jun 24, 2020
    In febraury i called just dial to register my work in just dial, and just dial send achin sodhi in my address. I told him achin sodhi to register me for 3 months. The contract is first seen to see how you can do your service. Achin said that if you do not like our services then after 3 months you can call just dial coustmor care and stop the service. Achin sodhi has not told me that he is doing my contract for 1 year.

I said in very clear words to achin sodhi that i do not have to do a 1-year contract. Achin sodhi said he did not contract for a year. Believe me. I trusted him but achin betrayed me.

After clearing everything, sachin sodhi paid online from my mobile and got the plan activated.

I took the contract in fab, but in march it become lockdown, then i put a request in just dial that i am not able to clear ecs this condition in which i can give you the contract or hold the ecs some time.

When i request by mail by telephonics conversation wiith many coustmor care executive. Just dial not stop the the services. Just dial again and again hit ecs in my account. The reason why my account went negative. So far, around 9500rs. Has been posted as a penalty. When i call achin sodhi to talk about this matter, he did not pick up my phone and he put my mobile noumber in the black list.

Achin sodhi, who is a just dial sales executive, has given me a miss guide and got the contract activated by making a false argument.

I request that stop my contract delhi
    Signage.

Kindly reply me asap.

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding the contract. Please write a line about it along with your contact number and company name at [protected]@justdial.com and we shall get back to you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

katyani sansthan on Jun 24, 2020
      I am registerd with just dial. But now i want quickly unregistered with just dial. Plz unregistered me

Ideal computer
      By pass road
      Buxar 802101

Hello Katyani Sansthan,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding the contract. We have forwarded your request to our concern specialist team and you would be contacted shortly.

Hello Katyani Sansthan,

We are sorry to hear that you have concern regarding contract. We have forwarded your request to our concern specialist team and you would be contacted shortly.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Reena Maniyandra on Jun 24, 2020
        I have subscribed with just dial for the business named 'sacred space', but later regretted that i shouldn't have done. Upon that i contacted customer support to show my disinterest and to discontinue with the service which nobody made it a priority. I kept contacting just dial for the cancellation of the service, spoke to several associates, and one fine day i spoke to naresh, the manager. He somehow convinced and told me to try for 3 months and then decide (Spoke to him on 31st december) and i said ok after a long conversation with him. By february ending i started following up with just dial but nobody was interested or supported me for the cancellation (Several departments like accounts, cancellation department) march pandemic came up, yet i contacted just dial, as usual no help was given... I didnt give up, i contacted them through email, but not to my satisfaction. What i wanted was just cancel the service. They kept building up the monthly charges.
        June again i contacted and heard the standard statement from the associate, you shall receive a call in 24 hours (Spoke on 20th june)
        In reality nobody calls and this people keep building up monthly charges on me. I need to get this resolved asap.
        No job and this people are sending monthly charges. And i decided march 2020 will be my last month after talking to naresh.
        Highly disappointed with just dial and will never recommend to anyone.
        To start the new business 10 people will be around you, for the closure of the account not a single person helps and keep giving false statements like someone will contact you.

Hello Miss Reena Maniyandra,

Reena Maniyandra's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 30, 2020
        When is the account getting closed and how long i have to follow up with just dial.
        as every month there is an email regarding ecs.
        i'll not pay as its been forced on me to continue with you despite talking to the head - naresh.
        it is a business to loot people when they wish to discontinue with the service. and jusdial only knows to build month on month ecs to the customers.
        I wish to have the refund amount and stop the services (Sacred Space) hereafter with just dial
        I haven't received a call yet, I want this account to be CLOSED.
        NO MORE CONNECTION OR BUSINESS WITH JUST DIAL.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

aflatoon traders on Jun 23, 2020
          I received a payment from my client m/s "metro aqua system" of value rs 24000 on 20/6/20 via jdpay (Transaction id bpy4w2i9), i have uploaded the invoice on the very same day but amount not credited in my linked bank account till now. From last three days i am contacting on [protected] but every time they are saying, will arrange back call. Never received the same from any agent. Kindly resolve issue asap.

[Jun 23, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

JustDial.com — just dial is allowing fake companies to work under there company name

Neetu paul on Jun 23, 2020
            Just dial is fake because if they are not they just not allow the fake companies to give adv in this..
            I got a number...
            Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Rudra TechSolutions on Jun 22, 2020
            Displayed contact number is wrong. So please write [protected]

My display contact no. is wrong

Hello Sir,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

JustDial.com — compliant - ak enterprises /modern furnishing

Modern vivek on Jun 22, 2020

We have an account with the name of ak enterprises ([protected]), an amount of ₹800 debited for...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

menmentor2015 on Jun 22, 2020
              Dear sir/madam,
              Please discontinue the just dial services from 1st july 2020 onwards as we are not satisfied with these services and not getting much inquiries for sales. Cancel the ecs to next month onwards.
              Kindly do the needful.

[Jun 22, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Security Services

JustDial.com — fraud person mr abhinav

Gaurav Neha Gupta on Jun 19, 2020
                Dear all their is person on just dial by the name mr abhinav having company by name
                Funding solutions
                Address...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Loans

Ashwardhini G on Jun 19, 2020
                The contact details provided in stella maris college website includes my phone number please delete that number as soon as possible

[Jun 19, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hello Miss Ashwardhini G,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

tanu77 on Jun 19, 2020
                  From just dial two employees came to annapurna finance pvt. Ltd. And for demo purpose i shared my mobile no. Later on i ask just dial customer care to delete my no from web site but still it is there and we don't have any tie up with just dial.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Swatee Sangolkar Tayde on Jun 19, 2020
                    Extremely poor and third class services.. They are frauds. Please beware of there executives who lure you with fake commitments. They have left me with no option than to close my own bank account 😡they are not stopping my ecs and taking away my hard earned money.

Hello Miss Swatee Sangolkar Tayde,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Doctors

rahul mangtani on Jun 18, 2020
                      Sir /mam,

I am a just dial subscriber my mob no is [protected], my firm name is sanchay sandesh. I started it on mid aug 2019 i registered to stop my ecs on feb 2019
                      The told me its 2 moths process and said money will not be deducted from april 2020 and told me to remind it on march 2020 i reminded it and on april money got deducted.
                      I once again called and asked it to stop they told me it will be stopped from next month. Agait money got deducted on may 2020.

For that they gave me reason that my 1 yr contract was not completed and its completed in may only so now it will not be deducted..

And again its deducted on june and now everyone is saying that no such request has been generated.

Just dial executive are mentally torturing my by their service. I am fed up of this

I beg the respective consern person to do something. To this problem otherwise i ahve all the recoding of yoou exicutives manupulating mee. And you know what that means..

I again just beg/request all of you to just stop my ecs immediately

[Jun 18, 2020] JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hello Mr. Rahul Mangtani,

Team Justdial
                      Nobody contacts, just dial sucks.
                      They only know to loot people.
                      From,
                      a disappointed customer
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Kothari Wheels on Jun 18, 2020
                        As your services of giving address and mobiles number. I'm kindly requesting to block the numbers or just stop sharing those number as Number of our firms. Otherwise we need to take action againts You.Sharing details of that numbers which you should block it as soon as possible .

I
                        I

Updated by Kothari Wheels Jun 18, 2020
                        Because of that number many frauds is going there. so kindly just blocked that numbers and stop sharing details for Kothari Wheels showroom numbers.
                        Hello Sir/Ma'am,

We regret the inconvenience it has caused you. We have already made the necessary changes in the listing.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

JustDial.com — stop ecs & stop deduct amount

SAIKH1 on Jun 18, 2020
                          नमस्ते,
                          मैं जावेद अहमद हूं और मैंने मार्च 2017 के...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

JustDial.com — Service not received despite payment

ankitkum121 on Jun 17, 2020
                          My business name is vishwakarma freeze point. I took paid service on 18 may 2020.
                          In-spite of this my business listed...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Business & Finances

Justdial — ECS deduction without approval

Shilpa Babu on Jun 17, 2020
                          I started classes for which i registered with justdial only for 1 month services, and if satisfied i will decided to continue...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Viz Technology
                          Form filling fraud
                          (4 hours 2 minutes ago)
                          Lenovo
                          Non functioning of laptop manufacturing defect
                          (6 hours 48 minutes ago)
                          Standard Chartered Bank
                          fraud transaction on dmarket urgent help required
                          (7 hours 36 minutes ago)
                          Zestmoney
                          loan amount showing outstanding in cibil score