JustDial.com

JustDial.com Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Besides Goregaon Sports Complex

Fax:
Fax:

Description
Just Dial - one of India's leading local search engines was founded in 1996. Just Dial was created to provide people with immediate access to fast, reliable and comprehensive information on businesses, products and services across India.

Ahmedabad:
Just Dial Limited
Unit No B, 7th Floor, Gujarat Bhavan, Opposite M J Library, Off Asharam Road, Ahmedabad - 380009.
Call : +91 79 2658 9931 / +91 79 3982 1415
Fax : +91 79 2657 5292

Bangalore:
Just Dial Limited
#29, SRT Street, Cunningham Road, Bangalore - 560052.
Call : +91 80 2353 1131 / +91 80 3980 4092
Fax : +91 80 2234 1444

Chandigarh:
Just Dial Limited
SCO-:60-61, 4th floor Sec-34/A, Chandigarh-160034.
Call : +91 172 395 0100

Chennai:
Just Dial Limited
B Wing, 3rd Floor, Templs Steps, 184-187 Anna Salai, Little Mount, Saidapet, Chennai - 600015.
Call : +91 44 4210 0000
Fax : +91 44 4231 3131

Coimbatore:
Just Dial Limited
# 25, AGT Business Park, 3rd Floor, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore - 641004.
Call : +91 422 262 8811

Delhi:
Just Dial Limited
A, 39/40, Sector 16, Behind McDonalds, Noida - 201301.
Call : +91 120 391 0301 / +91 120 665 8540
Fax : +91 120 248 8245

Hyderabad:
Just Dial Limited
No: 7-1-23 First Floor, Roxana Building (Above Meena Bazar), Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016.
Call : +91 40 2374 8448 / +91 40 3982 3333
Fax : +91 40 2374 8486

Jaipur:
Just Dial Limited
4th Floor, SB 57, Ridhi Tower, Tonk Road,Opp SMS Stadium, Jaipur-302017.
Call : +91 141 392 3205 / +91 141 392 3206

Kolkata:
Just Dial Limited
No: 703, Godrej Waterside Tower One Sector V , Salt Lake City, Kolkata - 700091.
Call : +91 33 4406 5599 / +91 33 3090 5700
Fax : +91 33 2485 8934

Pune:
Just Dial Limited
S.No.67/1, 67/2A, 66A/1A & 66A/1B, Clover Lingfield Plaza, 1st Floor Above Reliance Fresh, Off Wanawarie Salunke Vihar Road, Pune-411040.
Call : +91 20 2685 6222
Fax : +91 20 2685 6221

Media Contact:
Just Dial Limited
Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Besides Goregaon Sports Complex, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064.
Call : +91 22 2888 4060

View More Information...

1994
Good

JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Hello

Team just dial

मे आपकी Service से बहुत ही dissappointed हूbr...

I went in to painting work with dey paints of prop haripada dey. but although he took the whole contract money but did noy complete the job.
Apr 14, 2021

Hello Joy,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Company- Next step solutions
    One of its client Named RICHA promised me that she will give me a tele calling job but...
    Hi, I have a listing on Justdial and I wanted to get it removed, but after several calls and promises from their end, I still...

An year back I signed contract with just dial. Within two months covid19 pandemic started. Our business also closed by that time. Immediately I called to just dial executive and informed the current status. He confirmed that he will stop ecs payment.

And every month am calling for stopping ecs but till now no action was taken.

I don't know how to stop.

My business name was LSR ACCOUNTING AND AUDITING EXPERTS, PERUNDURAI, ERODE DISTRICT

Kindly help us from this situation.
    Apr 11, 2021

JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Coimbatore just dial executive are not working for customer satisfaction.

The worst service. So many calls before signing contact. But after signing no service no call no response.

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.
    We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I transferred rs 10000 to an organization, but the money did not get trnsferredu
      Apr 11, 2021

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial

Almost 40 mails to Coimbatore just dial. But NO response.
        I could not forward all the mails. I already asked for refund of my money. But very adamant, not attending my calls and responding to my mails AS WELL.

K JAYANANDAM
        Apr 10, 2021

"Hi,

"

I got a package from justdial for my business "Ahmedabad balloon decorators" having registered number.

[protected]br...
          Https://www.justdial.com/Delhi/Amandeep-Prints-On-Highstreet-Near-Nehru-Academy-School-Vishisht-Park-Dab...br...

It has been 40 days I had paid ₹2000 to just dial just dial executive named Mamta from Mumbai branch had continuously being calling me to pay ₹2000 and had promised that by just investing ₹2000 initially my services will start she did not say that after paying ₹2000 one more 2000 will be deducted from my account only then the service will begin
          After paying ₹2000 3-4 days later she told me that I will have to add 2000 in my account which will be deducted only then the service will start then I said that this was not informed to me earlier kindly refund my 2000 back... Now it has been over 40 days till date I have not received any refund..
          I have sufficient call recordings and messages...

IF I DON'T RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK I WILL TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST JUST DIAL...
          Apr 08, 2021

Hi Sir/Madam,

Team Justdial

I got a package from justdial for my business "Brainerrs Academy Private Limited" having registered number [protected]. A marketing manager named "Karan Khanna" came to sell this package and gave all false promises. Now from the day this package has started I am continuously getting all fake leads and everytime I called justdial on [protected], they have no solution for my problem. I called almost 50 times and explained everything but nobody is giving me any solution. They all are working just to take money but not for providing service. I want my refund and want to stop the package ASAP.
            Apr 08, 2021

Hello Mr Vijay Mohnani,

Hi Rahul,

It's very unfortunate that we have taken the worst experience of Pest Control at our location.

Dated 28th March 2021 - Pest control done (no improvement in cockroaches reduction).

Address - B 101, 133 Orange Tree, Near Joshi Wada wala, Sus Gaon, Sus Pune - 411021.

Trying to call you since 30th March 2021 but no one responding and you have blocked my number is this a type of service you were providing?

I don't need your service I want my money Rs. 1000/- return (bill copy available).

Hi Rajendra,

Team Justdial

This is in regard to raise an issue about the calls generated for our clinic livewell Diabates & Heart Centre . Most of the lead are fake and not responding. This issue has been raised before as well but no action taken yet. I spoke to excetive Mr. Pawan. But not response from his end also. I want to end my current agreement with justdail, kindly process the formalities and close our agreement with you.

Thanks & Regards
                Akhil Chawla
                Manager

Hi Akhil,

Hi team,

AC technician through Just dial we called and he took money of 20000 and said he will come from outside in 10 minutes but unfortunately he didn't came and whenever we try to connect him through different numbers he don't response .

We want our money back and culprit to get caught or you provide us free service in his behalf.

Very disappointed, as one of the person from complain cell said that some team member will get back in 24 hrs but no response.

Kindly arrange a call and sort it out my issue.

Divya/[protected]
                  Kidwai nagar, kanpur area

Hi Divya,

Team Justdial

Hello, i got cheated by justdial /employe bhavin panchal. Bhavin panchal offered me website offer for 15000 and he told that...

I get contact number of fake labour contract from just dial. Labour contract cheat with me.
                    He took 15000 thousand rupees and then sat down by closing the phone.

Hi Vinay,

Team Justdial

I gave the money 77.000 for some construction work for home. He has taken my money but did not work yet. i have called him many times but did not pick my call last 20 days. please help me out and back my money. I request to you please do the needful action and help as soon as possible.

Hi Idrisi,

Team Justdial

I am a customer with Justdial and my business is registered under the name DJ Power Solutions at Coimbatore. I had taken a...
                        I’ve called to the customer care and requested to stop ECS as I’ve stopped my business...Since November 2020 I’m calling...
                        Dear Sir /Ma'am
                        This is Nitin Goryan Proprietor of NIVATI Productions. Last year 2020 March. I started a pest control...