JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 4, 2023
2015
2029

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 6

I am getting calls from Just dial 5-10 times a day. Every time it's from a new number. Despite requesting their team to delete my number or put me in a no call list there has been no help.
Please take action against this company.
Oct 21, 2022
Hello Akshett,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

Hi purchased just dial subscription for my dental clinic for one year for more than 23000rs 2 month back . I was promised first position in certain keywords, one one major keyword given as first position till now. I was told that through back end team other keywords will be made available, till date has been no response to my continuous complaints and requests to the management . I have requested to end my subscription and get refund, this also has not been done . I have asked many times but no one replies.
    Please revert asap
    Dr shobhit tomar
    Sagar mp [protected]
    Oct 18, 2022
    Hello Dr shobhit tomar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Just dial service not upkeeping the offers they made me before closing their sale with me. Their service agent approached me in my office and they made me to take 5 services for different districts by conveying false informations and offers. They told me that ECS can be stopped any time after 3 months period . They contiue the ESC despite my request to close it.

Now, non of the Just dial agents are responding to my complaints...

I have registered with Justdial company for starting my new business. Few months later loss on my business and closed. But in justdial there is no option for stopping my ECS due. I tried to call and stopping the ECS money deducting but there is no response for sopping the justidal side. I tried many time and submitted email and contact to the justdial customer but there is no response and still struggling getting my deducting amount in my account i still upset. There is no solution.
      Oct 13, 2022
      Updated by Batteryshop
      Registered with mobile number is [protected]
      Hello Battery Shop,

Oct 17, 2022
      Updated by Batteryshop
      Hi Team,

Still there is no response and no one called me.

Thanks & Regards,
      Zaman

Abdul Basith i listed my business in just dial for promotion of business in civil residential drawing on 5/10/2020. Mr sairam came to me and convince me a plan for 5 years and told me you'll get the leads from
        Next time and bond of agreement will be send but the truth is no bond nor Leads Is generated today 13/10/2020 after long requesting and please just dial customer send me payment receipt but relationship manager mr.sai he is not lifting my call just putting my hold on call
        When i raise a issue of no leads they keep on delaying this tomorrow it will be activated . please sir/ma'am take necessary action against Justdial
        Yours faithfully
        Abdul Basith
        Hello Abdul,

My name is Gurpreet singh

On 1st october my savings account has been debited with TPemandate justd. of rs 295 x 6 times.

Please look into the matter as i have not opted for any services from just dial.

my account no [protected].

have shared my statement screen shot for further refrence

do contact me on [protected]
          Hello Gurpreet,

Dear sir
            My name is prem kumar
            Sir mere pass just dial.com se (Gunjan Sharma) call ki related to job & she is offering me Jindal steel power plant Hawra location .
            She told me 5k pay for file processing charges.
            I have pay 5k
            But some time later she told me 10k pay for hr signature. I have pay but she continue demand payment now till date I have pay 1 lakh 5 thousand .
            She is don’t return my payment and don’t gating my job Id and call latter and joining date .
            She another demand me 20k for refund my payment .
            Sir please help me
            Thanks & regards.
            Prem kumar
            [protected]@gmail.com
            Updated by [email protected]
            Company name - just job consultancy
            Updated by [email protected]
            Sir Aadhar card for somshree maim

Updated by [email protected]
            She is hr of this consultancy
            Oct 12, 2022
            Hello Prem Kumar,

Team Justdial.

Last october 2021, A person from justdial ( Mr .Vignesh with Phone number [protected]) visited me and made me get a 1 year contract with justdial to avail their services . He told me after One year, No ECS will be Deducted . Also he told me I can cancel the contract anytime after 6 month payments .

So I paid him Rs.3, 540/- on 25th October 2021 and after that till september 2022, I have been paying ECS of Rs.1, 770/-.
              br...
              This is to inform you that, last Saturday dated 8th Oct'22 I had a talk with your senior executive, Mr. Shiva, where I informed him that I was cheated by one of the travel agents named, Mr. Mahesh Purty ( whose details I received from Just dial only ) . He called me up for the first time and gave reference to Just Dial and after several bargaining took responsibility for my total travel from dated 2nd Oct to 7th Oct '22 at Sikkim and Darjeeling,...
              Hi, I have started services when our executive started follow me day and night to take the service and make payment.

I was sure that you people can not provide the services which I need. However they initiated a contract without my consent sign or any stamp,

Also they told me that this is monthly subscription so you may cancel it anytime to get your refund. I made the payment on false commitment, Then they...
              Took money but my listing is not happnd
              Hello Anjali,

Team Justdial.

Please stop my services. im trying to last 3 months to stop it. but every month money deducted from my bank account.
                Hello Anil,

Hello Anil,

Business Name: Aaditya International

Various employees of just dial have stolen my money through the means of cheating/misguiding. They have initiated my ECS and are not stopping it now.
                  Hello Vijay,

Team Justdial.

Justdial theft my business details and customer reviews and ratings also from google. They listing my details on their web page without my concern. I checked it. All those details are gathered from google site only. Through that details, they are calling me for to give business assistance. I told them I don’t need their assistance and I’m not interested on Justdial. But, they are not give up. They keep on calling me and irritating me till date. Great thieves they are.
                    Oct 10, 2022
                    Hello Sankrish,

Team Justdial.

Hello, My name is balram Sharma. I took a plan on Justdial on 7/09/22. I gave them amount of 4800. But they have not provided me leads till 20th of September. I called their customer support many time. At last they provide me leads for 2 days. Later they ask for next installment within 2 days. I refused to pay installment as I have not received leads for almost 14 days. Now my installment bounce. I got charged for that from bank. Now they have almost 10k in their balance but not even providing me leads for my that money. Now i wnt to cancel that plan and want my money back. Please help me.
                      Oct 08, 2022
                      Hello Balram,

Team Justdial.
                      Now they have started giving me leads but asking for this month ecs that cycle is been generated. But I have already applied to stop this from almost 10 days. I don't want to pay next month emi as on now i just want to get leads from my amount that i have paid to them.

Business name : THE ROYALE AMOR HOTEL AND BANQUET
                        Contract Person Name Mr. Saurabh Singh
                        Company Address 120F Indralok Colony, Krishna Nagar, Kanpur Road, Manas Nagar-226023
                        Mobile No. [protected], [protected],
                        Amount Paid Rs.20427/-
                        Package Purchase Date :[protected]
                        Invoice No : UP0922SN81420582

one of your executive employee NEERAJ provided me the fake information about pin codes...

Just dial is calling every 2nd 3rd day from different numbers.. I have blocked their so many numbers still ..
                        Really lot of mental harassment ..

Requested not to call on so many times still
                        Oct 04, 2022
                        Hello Yogesh,

Oct 04, 2022
                        Updated by Yogeesharma
                        What is [protected]@justdial.com ??

I just once searched for the photographer and I am continuously getting calls and messages from you guys. I would like to request you guys to stop doing it.
                          Sep 29, 2022
                          Updated by Jeesun Thakur
                          I just once searched for a photographer and my work is done but I am continuously getting calls from you guys since afternoon. Kindly stop it.

Oct 01, 2022
                          Hello Jeesun,

hemangnshah • [protected]@justdial.com
                            saud abdul sattar shaikh • saud.[protected]@justdial.com
                            vakar.[protected]@justdial.com
                            sangeeta.[protected]@justdial.com

We have been continuously following Just Dial company Executives, Grievances department, But no response from the company.

Requesting Just Dial to...

I availed Justdial's service for my hostel in chennai. Due to corona I was forced to close it by this years's February. So right from March I have been sending mails and called Justdial several times for stopping the ECS cheques issued as I foregone their service. I repeatedly called their executives who helped me during availing of their service. As a result I am being charged every month for ECS cheques bounce charge and my cibil score dropped. I keep no balance in my account since if I keep it's getting autodebited by Justdial. They are stealing money even after I got a message saying ecs stopped. Kindly help me
                            My hostel - GK women's hostel