JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Aug 18, 2022
2011

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 6

Inspite of many complain getting call from Just dial
Hello Hirencon,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

Viawabharati .mo.[protected] viralbhai [protected] they people for just dial companyfroud with me and and he does not refund for me and again ecs cut to 590+590 and they are not active my service and may name is
    rajesh k chavda [protected]
    Hello Rajesh,

Team Justdial.

My ECS of Rs. 3540 was going on. But when my business collapsed due to some personal reason i contacted justdial customer care through call and mail to stop ecs. So they provided link for stop ecs. I followed the process, i even got the message from them that they have accepted my request and concern team will look after in 3 days. More than 2 months have passed now but justdial have not stopped my ecs yet even after repeated requests. Justdial...
      I was subscribed in just dial last month. Last one month I am following that people and given complaint about my contact number. Actually i request remove their special number and mention my contact number for that just dial page. But nobody didn't solved last 1 month. Only phone calls are coming. No resolved that problem. I never seen this kind of customer care...My 30k waste. Don't subscribe to them... your money will be waste...
      I just wanted a contact number so i took it from just dial and now my number is public i want a strict action to be taken JustDial.com Customer Care so look after it immediately or just be ready for the consequences...
      Dear sir, I m from vellore. I saw ads and reviews in justdial. So I contact YAS MAN POWER SERVICES (NANDANAM) At first he spoke politely so I trusted him. Then he asked to send money to his account. Because of the trustworthy in justdial I send money Rs 10000/-.After received the money the way of talking is totally rude.. and also he didn't response my call. He threatning me.
      Please lock his account in justdial and make him to return...

I Had one contract with just dial, That is emi based, on using the same for few month it was not worth as there were baseless leads (JOB or PERSON WORKING IN SAME FIELD). Than though app i submitted stop request on the app but even than without my knowledge the deducted the amount from my bank account which yesterday 08/06/2022. i already mailed to the company today but i had one call from representative that 1 month notice period is mandatory. Why this 1 month is mandatory if there is everything online. i want to lodge the complain against the company regarding deficiency of service and emi deduction without my knowledge.
      Hello Prakash,

Team Justdial.

One agent Nisarg ([protected]) from justdial.com came to me for online digital campaign, he misleaded & convienced me to register for online digital campaign with having monthly ECS 1200 for twelve months in 10 january 2022 by providing monthly leads for my business. i have paid 7200 rs till now but not single lead has been generated or provided by justdial.com
        i have repeatedly ask justdial.com to stop my ECS by cancelling my campaign. but they are responding to it. so i request to stop my ECS & file complaint against justdial.com for this fraud & refund my whole amount of 7200 rs
        Hello Firoj,

Team Justdial.

I am not satisfied with their work, i am not getting real results in my buisness and i want to cancle the mandate and ecs but they are not cancling it so please help me to cancle my mandate
          Hello Kartik,

Team Justdial.

Just dail keeps calling me in my number. I said many times not to call me again and they are not respecting my privacy. I want them to stop calling me...

I was searching for packers and movers for shifting my house so i searched up on justdial and called the first courier company, just a minute after call i was bombarded with calls from multiple couriers all offering me to choose their courier.

I never gave consent to justdial to share my number with courier companies.delete my number from recommendation otherwise i will sue you in consumer court for breach of privacy
            Hello Ujwal,

Team Justdial.

I have recharged fastag with just dial but it gone in processing and still in processing since morning plz help me
              Hello Sandeep,

Team Justdial.

Pls stop calling I am received many unwanted calls
                Hello Reivish,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

At a time of activation agent of Justdial sahilbhai said me that if i don't like the service of this i can any time deactivate it . Right now when i want to do it sahil bhai is not answering properly because he left the job and nor any exicutive is ready to do it and telling me that it can not be done before 9 month, which is not clear to me at a time of activation . Please deactivate my paid version befor next ecs cut....
                  I was browsing your site for taxi services in Gangtok on 24th February, 2022, when I got a calls from [protected] and [protected] stating that it was Himalayan cab services from Bojoghari, Gangtok and they provided taxi services in Gangtok. The person enquired about my requirements and I conveyed the same to them. He, introducing himself as Arjun Jaiswal, gave an estimate which I asked them to give in written. He provided the same over Whattsapp...
                  I have paid the yearly premium of Rs 40184/- through credit card payment in respect of my icici prudential policy no 20005045 on 21/5/22. Till today premium receipt not generated. Contacted ICICICUSTOMER CARE & They informed that premium amount not received yet. BUT AMOUNT DEDUCTED IN MY CREDIT CARD.
                  BHT NOT REMITTED TO MY INSURANCE POLICY. PLEASEE ARRANGE RECTIFICATION and solve my problem as soon as possible duly Remitting amount...

Dear sir /madam
                  I am very unsatisfied with your services . At starting time your sale person came again n again for request of membership and after membership taken they are like MR . India.

Regards:-
                  Surya corporates
                  Hello Surya,

Team Justdial.

Calling so many times, disturbing and talking rudely for subscription, phone number of agent is [protected]...

I had raised a compliant on 13th May to disable my Justdial account. I received a call from an executive to understand the issue. He explained that an email had been sent to Mumbai office to disable the issue since he cannot make any decision from Chennai - and mentioned that it would take 15 days to have a resolution.

Till date I have not had a resolution to the issue - please disable my ECS immediately and stop sending me ECS requests to my Savings account.
                    Hello Diwakar Kaushik,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

Sir i am custmor of your comapany in jaipur yours exctaive are very bad no service provide by you
                      Hello Sir,