JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
2003
Profile

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

JustDial.com reviews & complaints(3586)

Hi, this is Tirumaleswara Reddy, I got one travel agency in justdail is Travel Dun Destination for air tickets. Since we don't have direct flight from India to Canada last month When I search in just dail they contacted me and taken Rs 1.95 lakh and they did booked and later they cancelled the tickets. So I realized and immediately I asked for refunded since they are not responding.
Please take nessasary actions on that travel agrncy and refund my amount.
Thank you in advance.
"Hello Reddy,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

Due to the information given about my mobile number & email many calls a rising to me so, please unsubscribe me in just dial. So please cancel my subscription to justdial i should not get any calls from justdial and i have got all the informations in the justdial i tried many ways to unsubscribe but not able to do so please unsubscribe me or delete my account from just dial.
    "Hello Pratik,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

I request you to kindly change the information which is shared in your website regarding ANDAMAN LAW COLLEGE PORT BLAIR.. this college is one of the reputed college in ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLAND providing legal education to the students... but the information provided by your website is stating that it provide medical aid thats totally wrong kindly change the information as soon as possible...
      "Hello Sushma,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Dear Concerned person
        we have taken a package for Punjab for banner ad 4 months back approximate
        but your team leader Gaurav Mahajan and maninder kaur Mislead our company
        i have paid a full payment in advance but after payment, no one visited for approval, and no communication was shared by just dial the team
        i want to log a complaint against your team members and want a refund for the payment we have done
        Please support on priority for refund of my payment

1 Maninder kaur
        2 Gaurav Mahajan [protected]
        gaurav.[protected]@justdial.com,
        maninder.[protected]@justdial.com
        "Hello Puneet,

Team Justdial."

I registered my business on just dial. And now I am facing many calls .

I want to stop these calls. Please Help me to unsubscribe of these calls.
          Sep 28, 2021
          I registered my business on just dial. And now I am facing many calls . I want to stop these calls. Please Help me to unsubscribe of these calls.
          "Hello Mased,

Team Justdial."

I have been wrognly induced by Rohit Nishad and Swaleha to subscribe paid services of Just Dial. My experience in short time is, 100 percent leads are fake, worst services from just dial. Kindly Cancel the Invoice & Repay my deposit.
            "Hello Sir,

Team Justdial."

I haven't registered or knowingly contacted JustDial, but am receiving too many calls with their reference with some offers...
              I need someone in authority from higher management to call me [protected].

I have complaint many a times, but...
              Dear Team,
              Andariki Ayurvedam from Khammam location, I was payment done on 09.09.2021. Till now not showing in JD...

I was looking for chimney repair service and a person MR Raghu [protected] had called me and sent a technician ( [protected]) the technician said the motor needs to be replaced and took the chimney and rs 4k ..now both technician and mr Raghu is absconded ..i.e missing. These people are big fraudters... request you to help me in tracing. This people and get back my money...the entire incident happened just a week ago ...
              "Hello Tata CS,

Team Justdial."

I was looking for chimney repair service, and accordingly in got a call from mr.raghu [protected] . Later he sent a technician and that technician took our chimney along with 4K rs.and now that perosn phone is not reachable ...neither the technician is responding technician no [protected] .. request you to kindly take action against him and help me in getting my 4000rs back ..this is two person are big fraud
                "Hello Tata CS,

Team Justdial."

My complain is about Preet driving school kharar punjab . He took advance money from me but never given the offered services. He misbehaved and very very unprofessional. He promises a lot before taking money but delivers a big zero. Its just a wastage of time and money.
                  "Hello Kalpana,

"Hello Kalpana,

Team Justdial."

Fraud people in just dial like deepak kumar
                    Package given by fake promises i will not recomend anyone ever
                    "Hello Aaki,

Team Justdial."

I am receiving phone calls from various services that I have not enquired for.
                      my number -[protected]
                      "Hello Geetha,

Team Justdial."

I don't know how come cheater are getting my no or what ever i searched the details are leaked from the just dial and because of that i lost 8k. they have cheated with me. When you receive the call from just dial don't trust them.
                        I searched on just dial i need A4 size paper in bulk. and i got a call from some company "kamal mart and Mehta ". they told me once you pay 30% you will get the order and i paid and never received the products.
                        "Hello Vikas,

Team Justdial."

When i searched for a particular shop, my number has been shared with all shops of similar genere. I am fed up of shop owners calling me and asking for my requirement. I just wanted the number of one particular shop, but had i known that my number would be shared indiscreetly, i would have not made any search on Justdial at all.. Disappointed and seriously annoyed with Justdial.
                          "Hello Rarte,

Greetings from Just Dial.com

The inconvenience is regretted.

This is an additional feature provided by Justdial where vendors get in touch with you for your requirement only after inquiry is generated.

This helps you in saving time. Let us know if you wish to opt out. You can write to [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer service team on [protected].

Team Justdial.

I, Ajay Agrawal paid our vendor PARAG RAKHI on 18 September 2021 for amount 6255/- the transaction I'd is [protected] through...
                            +[protected]
                            Packers and Movers Vendor from KR puram.
                            The above person was reffred by Justdial for shifting...

I had been requesting for cancellation of contract since 12th August 2017. To Justdial company'. It is not attending my request to stop monthly ecs 9f Rs690 since last 4years. Kindly help in this regard. Thanks
                            "Hello Chandrakant,

Team Justdial."

Hi. This is K.P.RAVI & Co law firm . There has been an attack of false reviews of people who have never been out clients leave alone via JustDial. They are leaving the most god awful reviews of two stars without even having visited us for any legal services ever.
                              "Hello Resham,