JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022
2014
1967

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 5

This is to inform all that I had taken a package of Justdial on august 31 2022 and seeing that the staff and company is only making us roam around and hiding details of companies so we decided to end the deal . From 2nd till 5th September we have been calling them to end and they are transferring our calls from one department to another . Also the person we were dealing with too was not responding . Whosoever is reading this please be aware of this fraud company.
Hello Himani,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Smiles Child Development Center (CDC) on Google

Smiles CDC himayatnagar and jubilee hills is copy right infringement. Legal notice is already served for trademark violation

On using Smiles and CDC website www.smilescdc.com

These organization performing commercial activities with out knowledge of original trademarks owners.

Smiles, ADYA...
    I am trying to change my bank account details last five days but just dial or just days relationship managers is not responding or not to coming to change my bank account it is my account is closed so I want to change my bank account very bad services.
    Hello Naeem,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I request justdial to remove my number from your database permanently and stop circulating my phone number to all nuisance business operations
      Hello Prola,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

I just got a call from dial that you are 3000-/
        Buy package of Rs per month which will give 5-7 leads everyday for your business. After that his sales man came and with Rs 7080-/GST his sales man took it through link. After that he told me that now you will have to pay one more month EMI which was not told to me earlier. Under compulsion, I gave Rs 3580-/ and after that all the fake leads were sent from here, then I contacted their...

When i was need to querry to agent he was not receiving my call but when we join to justdial he talks so sweet and now when i join he was not replying my calls if it is continued than i have to quit the justdial... we getting only fake leads and no one is there to resolve.
        Hello Rajgauri,

Team Justdial.

We have been contacted by Just Dial sells representative Pritam +91 [protected]. We have been given a proposal document. We could not attach the document here as PDF format is not allowed. According to the document we will be given following services.

1. First position for "Tailoring Classes"
          2. First position for "Tailoring Classes at Home"
          3. First position for "Tailoring Classes for woman"br...
          This is with reference to JD Mart membership of Jai Deva Oil Co. - Registered Contact number - [protected]

We have taken JD Mart annual package from Mr. Sanjeev Thakur - [protected] on 9th Aug 2022 and paid Rs.42480 vide Invoice no. DL0822SN10372648 on their false promises and commitments. We have been misguided by them regarding services and support. We tried to contact them and discuss their commitments but he is least bothered...
          Fake commitments by the company.
          First They said I can cancel the ECS anytime but now they are saying that min 6 months is lock-in period.
          Leads provided by them are unproductive so I want to stop the ECS immediately.
          Hello Sir,

Even I am facing the same problem with Justdial

We have already to submit the request on 5th of Aug-2022, ECS Paymet is debited on 15.08.2022, We want same amount to refund.
            We don't want to contunies the advertise the Justial.

Register name is Alpha financial services kothanur
            Register mobile Number is [protected].

if your not Refund the amount and again debited the amount it will be punishable and legally take the actions.
            JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            We are called to [protected] for 3 time for status of stop the ecs payment, so they are transfer the call, that call is disconneted, we have voice recording audio for proof.
            Hello Elisha,

Team Justdial.

This is to register a complaint against one of employee at named Mr. Dilshad who had collected a sum of amount 7080/- on 27th-July-2022 in the name of justdial to activate a new service package of J.D Mart but till date neither I have received any such service from justdial nor I'm getting any response from them about this issue. I request you kindly look into this issue and refund me the above amount.
              Hello Vj,

Team Justdial.

I request several time but my ECS is not stop till now and they are not talking in right way so plz help
                Hello Vinay,

Team Justdial.

I have done payment of Rs 7080. Not done any work by justdial and didnt make any profile. Company name is wrong. 4 months passed.
                  Hello Anjan,

Team Justdial.

I'm not interested in your services.. so please remove my number from your list. Stop calling me again and again.

My mobile number is [protected]. Please remove it from your list.

I don't have any business.. i only referred you that business.. and I'm not the owner of that business.. so please remove my number from your list..
                    JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I already complaint about the same to your customer care executive but they do nothing..

my last interaction with your customer executive ([protected]) Arjun yadav from malad head office employee code[protected]

And as per conversation with arjun yadav he said that you can only send complaint mail when your email id is registered with Justdial..
                    And your complaint is only delivered to [protected]@justdail.com when your email is registered.. and for that I can't complaint them using email.. i tried but mail is not delivered to them..

Hello Mahesh,

Team Justdial.

Yesterday I have searched for a shoe shop near my hostel in Justdial. To get their phone number I used just dial as companies post their office phone numbers in there. Soon after I searched on that portal. Random guys have been sending messages on WhatsApp claiming that they're shoe sellers and my number was shared with them by Justdial. This is absolute breach of privacy. Sharing my Number to random unknown strangers without my notice is unacceptable
                      Hello Sushma,

Greetings from Just Dial.com

The inconvenience is regretted.

This is an additional feature provided by Justdial where vendors get in touch with you for your requirement only after inquiry is generated.

This helps you in saving time. Let us know if you wish to opt out. You can write to [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer service team on [protected].

sushma14's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 24, 2022
                      I can't reach you in anyway. Give me a proper email. The address you have is invalid

I mr pritpal singh sohal my company name Cle Interio took a package from Justdial after alit of follow jd representatives did and once I paid for the same with condition told by visiting manager mr Yadav and convinced by Poonam a tele caller representative of Justdial nothing happened and after lot of follow up and calls they gave me reason that nach form has rejected from bank and I have to pay third month amount also instantly I paid through...
                        Hello i am sumit from recruit gem consultancy. I took the service from justdial on 8th july 2022 i paid 2 month advance and agent told me that now uou have to pay next emi after 40 days but again one more ecs has been deducted on 18th july and i said that time stop my all servuces and they send me a link and said your team is reviewing it and services will stop in 2 working days while my portal was not activated till 27 th july and again they deducted one more emi on 8th august again i called them and asked for stop the services they just said you have a contract of one year so you cannot stop it. And we will deduct the ecs like this. Please stop my all business with justdial. Its a scam company and refund my amount.
                        Hello Sumit,

Team Justdial.

Some creepy dude got my number from facebook and is now using justdial app to hide his number and is calling me via app to harass me.
                          The number are usually 2 or 3 digits and I have checked them on truecaller app and it shows them by the name of Justdial.
                          Please Block all calls from ur app directed to my number - [protected]
                          Please also provide me the info about the name and real phone number of the person behind this app who is calling me on my mentioned number.
                          Hello Abi,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

Team Justdial.
                          I did not understand. What do you mean by write a line ? I have explained the whole issue in multiple lines..
                          Do you want me to send an email about the same at [protected]@justdial.com ? (What is protected here)

JustDial.com — Deactivation of ECS
                            We want to stop the just dial service and the ECS payment, because we are not interested with just dial services, as they are providing all fake queries.At the time of agreement they said you can stop this service when you want to stop but now justdial team is not responding
                            Hello Vijay,

Iam e naresh

Dear sir
                              E.naresh my Justdial business account jayanthi fridge washing machines air conditioner repair account please cancel my business on Justdial business not interested your Justdial business your Justdial not coming best lead and connect your business on Justdial please cancel my account and ecs please cancel
                              Aug 16, 2022
                              Not interested Justdial leads not coming my please cancel
                              Hello Naresh,

Team Justdial.
                              My services has been discontinued in Justdial but the amount is been debited from my bank account as my service was last on September