JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 1, 2022
2012
1917

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 7

Stop all calls from justdial provided number [protected]
"Hello Harshal,

We would like to hear more about your concern. Please write a line along with your contact number at [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer care number [protected] so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Sir
    My Name is Rajneesh gautam and i had took monthly plan from the just dial and gave permission of ecs through e mandate but from the last month I had requested for more than 10 times for stop my contract and didn’t debit my account but they can’t consider my request and they debit my account with two transactions of 1776 each on 24/06/2022 . I want to abort my contract with just dial . It is pertinent to mention here that after...
    Got mobile hacker number from Just Dial, contacted the person for services but they appeared to be fraud, Paid them 5000 but in turn got no services, now the number is not contactable...

I am a member of just dail from few months but I am not satisfied with the service provided and need to quit the service provided but I tried to raise a issue but no one is responding and everyonth they are debiting my money from few months this is not I expected from them
    "Hello Manohar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial."

We have stopped our office in Noida.
      When we signed the contract Just dial sales executive told us, When ever we want, We can close our contract.

After 4 months, We stopped our office in Noida as we shifted to another location. Now we are asking just dial to stop our plan but they are not cancelling it and deducting our money from our bank account every month.

Every month, they...
      I had submitted an enquiry about ACP sheets but now I have bought it offline and therefore I want to close the enquiry.
      Hello AK,

This is an additional feature from Justdial where vendors contact you for your requirement only after any inquiry is generated. If you are not interested in this feature you can click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
      If you wish to use our services in future you just have to provide your details again by calling[protected] or login on our website www.justdial.com to receive desired information.
      Assuring you of our best services.
      Team Justdial.

I requested Just Dial to assist me with companies that provided Rent Agreement Services on 15th Jun 2022.

They recommended me a fraudulent person/ company- Kulkarni Rent Agreement Services.
        Aniruddha Kulkarni visited my house on 16th Jun 2022 and collected the documents and assured that the rent agreement would be done in a couple of hours. I made the payment based on Just Dial's recommendation and Aniruddha's assurance....
        I was searching for a particular furniture shop on google on my phone and one of the search results was from Justdial.com. I clicked on it to view the details and afterwards, i started getting calls from furniture retailers asking if i was interested in furniture. They told me they got my contact from Justdial. Justdial has sold them my contact without my consent. I am not sure what other information they had obtained from my phone....
        I have booked a domain from JD Omni 2 years back and now its expired so i contact to JD team but they are saying pay for JD website then we will renew your Domain though very starting I have paid for domain only and never asked for any other services from JD. But now they know that my business is running fine and domain expired so taking advantage to grab the money for the services which is not required also i have shared the bill stating...

Sir/Mam,
        Hello Rajkumar,

Adv Rajkumar Agarwal's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 24, 2022
        Sir/Mam,
        We have got a Proposal after discussion in meeting with your company's employes Sankalp Sharma & over phone meeting with Nadeem to got the following proposal (mail attached with this mail) and after payment done they are declining there own proposal, this is the case of fraud and misrepresentation to the buyer by your employes and also they are sending us all the fake leads, all the parties saying that they haven't even search about that though, therefore please update my package for 2 years as discussed with your employes. I seriously haven't thought that these kind of frauds can done by the employes of this kind of big company, they don't have the dignity of their words to the buyer, please train your employees at least not disguise the buyer or misrepresent the company as it comes to the goodwill of JUSTDIAL which could be directly affected., Please find my registerd contact number as 9837005415, 9639177185
        "Hello Rajkumar,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Dear team

pls update status of query and my refund.

I took a package yesturday from Justdial, they charged 7k rupees for that as a down payment, they told to get it activated you need to pay 3k more via ECS, which will come in another 2-3 days.
          Although my package didn't get activated.
          Now i changed my plan i don't want that package so I called Justdial customer care but they are telling we don't have option

so please help me

thanks...
          This is to request to stop the spam calls to the numbers [protected] and [protected].
          Hello Santosh,

Team Justdial.

Just dial sa maina 4000+ 18% GST package liya. Taki meri academy ka advertisement acha sa ho saka. Par jo bhi agent na bataya vo sab jhuth tha, na hi itni lead mil pai na koi response. Maina plan band karwana ka liya kaha to vusna band nahi kiya. Or ab kah raha ha 1 saal tak payment Deni hogi tab band hoga. Vo mera account sa jabaradasti payment kat kar rahe ha. Maina bahut bar kosis kari plan band karwana ki par vo kar nahi rahe ha or payment kat ta ja rahe ha. Please aap ya plan band karwa dijiya. Ma insa bahut preshan hu ya apni manmani chala rahe ha.
            Hello Sir,

Getfit Club's [Complaint's author] reply, Jul 8, 2022

I have purchased supreme package on 4 June 2022 and given full amount to their executive . But not get service started till 23june. Totally false commitment given by them
              Hello Amit,

Hi Support

Munish here, I listed my businesses in your website few years ago but now I am not running any business. still i'm getting calls from your platform listed numbers. you are requesting to please remove my numbers from your listings.
                My business name: Candour Tech Solutions
                Second business: Yamuna Electro power Pvt Ltd

My Number :[protected], [protected]

Hello Munish,

Team Justdial.

As your executive said i gave him a cheque o[censored]co bank for starting just dial account but i changed my mind and tell him before the cheque date but you guys are taking money from my federal bank account. I complained many times to the corporate office here at kochi and called justdial tollfree number. Yet there is no responce and still justdial is bouncing my cheques. Its costs me 413 rs for each cheque bounce and its 5 th cheque bounce occured....
                  We have purchased a plan of jd of Rs. 46000/- around in EMI for keerti computer institute, worli. Earlier we have taken small pack of jd it was better but when we upgraded in this january[protected]/- package). we hardly receive any leads from JD. In the month of June we received 8leads till 21st june 2022. whenever we call the JD team they says we will raise your complaint, we will get back to you, we will accelate this further and many...
                  Dear Team
                  I got a call from Justdial and they are calling again again and finally I took service and he just told me that sir you have to only for 2 months payment Rs.4760 and after 2 months its your choice that you want to continue or stop.
                  And after 3 days Rs.2360 deducted from my bank account and after 20 days again deducted Rs.2360 & I am calling daily on Justdial customer care but they did not stop yet .I have call recordings...
                  I don't want any plan, please refund my money back
                  I don't want any plan please refund my money back
                  I don't want any plan please refund my money back...
                  I'm give online money to Just dail for active my plan but now I'm not interested in his plan please refund my money...