JustDial.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 2, 2022
2012
1918

File a complaint to JustDial.com

Having problems with JustDial.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JustDial.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JustDial.com

JustDial.com Website

JustDial.com Head Office Address

Palm Court Bldg M, 501/B, 5th Floor, New Link Road, Malad (W)
Mumbai City District

JustDial.com Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

JustDial.com reviews & complaints page 3

I request several time but my ECS is not stop till now and they are not talking in right way so plz help
Hello Vinay,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

Please write a line along with your registered contact number at [protected]@justdial.com so we can check what exactly happened & revert back to you.

Team Justdial.

I have done payment of Rs 7080. Not done any work by justdial and didnt make any profile. Company name is wrong. 4 months passed.
    Hello Anjan,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern in your contract.

We have forwarded your request to our concerned specialist department and you will be contacted shortly.

You can always get in touch with us on [protected]@justdial.com or our customer care number [protected]

Team Justdial.

I'm not interested in your services.. so please remove my number from your list. Stop calling me again and again.

My mobile number is [protected]. Please remove it from your list.

I don't have any business.. i only referred you that business.. and I'm not the owner of that business.. so please remove my number from your list..
      JustDial.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I already complaint about the same to your customer care executive but they do nothing..

my last interaction with your customer executive ([protected]) Arjun yadav from malad head office employee code[protected]

And as per conversation with arjun yadav he said that you can only send complaint mail when your email id is registered with Justdial..
      And your complaint is only delivered to [protected]@justdail.com when your email is registered.. and for that I can't complaint them using email.. i tried but mail is not delivered to them..

Hello Mahesh,

Team Justdial.

Yesterday I have searched for a shoe shop near my hostel in Justdial. To get their phone number I used just dial as companies post their office phone numbers in there. Soon after I searched on that portal. Random guys have been sending messages on WhatsApp claiming that they're shoe sellers and my number was shared with them by Justdial. This is absolute breach of privacy. Sharing my Number to random unknown strangers without my notice is unacceptable
        Hello Sushma,

Greetings from Just Dial.com

The inconvenience is regretted.

This is an additional feature provided by Justdial where vendors get in touch with you for your requirement only after inquiry is generated.

This helps you in saving time. Let us know if you wish to opt out. You can write to [protected]@justdial.com or call our customer service team on [protected].

sushma14's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 24, 2022
        I can't reach you in anyway. Give me a proper email. The address you have is invalid

I mr pritpal singh sohal my company name Cle Interio took a package from Justdial after alit of follow jd representatives did and once I paid for the same with condition told by visiting manager mr Yadav and convinced by Poonam a tele caller representative of Justdial nothing happened and after lot of follow up and calls they gave me reason that nach form has rejected from bank and I have to pay third month amount also instantly I paid through...
          Hello i am sumit from recruit gem consultancy. I took the service from justdial on 8th july 2022 i paid 2 month advance and agent told me that now uou have to pay next emi after 40 days but again one more ecs has been deducted on 18th july and i said that time stop my all servuces and they send me a link and said your team is reviewing it and services will stop in 2 working days while my portal was not activated till 27 th july and again they deducted one more emi on 8th august again i called them and asked for stop the services they just said you have a contract of one year so you cannot stop it. And we will deduct the ecs like this. Please stop my all business with justdial. Its a scam company and refund my amount.
          Hello Sumit,

Team Justdial.

Some creepy dude got my number from facebook and is now using justdial app to hide his number and is calling me via app to harass me.
            The number are usually 2 or 3 digits and I have checked them on truecaller app and it shows them by the name of Justdial.
            Please Block all calls from ur app directed to my number - [protected]
            Please also provide me the info about the name and real phone number of the person behind this app who is calling me on my mentioned number.
            Hello Abi,

We are sorry to hear that you have a concern.

Team Justdial.
            I did not understand. What do you mean by write a line ? I have explained the whole issue in multiple lines..
            Do you want me to send an email about the same at [protected]@justdial.com ? (What is protected here)

JustDial.com — Deactivation of ECS
              We want to stop the just dial service and the ECS payment, because we are not interested with just dial services, as they are providing all fake queries.At the time of agreement they said you can stop this service when you want to stop but now justdial team is not responding
              Hello Vijay,

Iam e naresh

Dear sir
                E.naresh my Justdial business account jayanthi fridge washing machines air conditioner repair account please cancel my business on Justdial business not interested your Justdial business your Justdial not coming best lead and connect your business on Justdial please cancel my account and ecs please cancel
                Aug 16, 2022
                Not interested Justdial leads not coming my please cancel
                Hello Naresh,

Team Justdial.

Fraud justdial chiter ahmdaba branch maneger wasim kureshi rong information provided and loss my mony my contract is canceled ecs stop but not any response
                  Hello Muzammil,

Team Justdial.

We want to stop the just dial service and the ECS payment, because we are not interested with just dial services. At the time of agreement they said you can stop this service when you want to stop but now justdial team is not responding.
                    Hello Vr Ratnawat,

Team Justdial.

Just dial not stop my ecs, , i request one month ago that please stop my ecs, , but just dial not response about that, please solved my problem, immediately, either I will go to the court, case file against Just dial, and go to cyber crime, ,...
                      Your executive Seema ([protected])has done the fraud with us, She gave wrong information and taken amount from us 2200rs for registration and registered the Account in the name of Be stylish beauty parlor ([protected]) to achieve her target
                      We had already communicated verbally to her before 1 month to cancel the registration but she did not process hence today again 1179 /- amount has been debited from my account, Kindly take harsh action...

When i was need to querry to agent he was not receiving my cll but today when he recieved my call his language od conversation was so bad like i am the agent and he was the coustomer when we join to justdial he talks so sweet and now when i join he was not replying my calls if it is continued than i have to quit the justdial
                      Hello Sir,

Team Justdial.

Hello! this is er.Rahat khan from rk design studio.
                        I have took subscription of just dial in feb for growth in my bussiness but im not gettting any benifits. Which can grow my bussiness. 1st they promised that after take subscription we will grow so we took after take subscripton i waited 2-3 months and keep patience and so many times i did compaints. Here no one listen about anything. After few months again just dail sent new offer...
                        These people keep calling me every day even though I mentioned many times that I am not interested in their offer. Requesting to unsubscribe me from your call & email list....
                        We have purchased a website for our shop through just dial.But there are always problems in it.Can't upload or purchase the product.we are facing this issue since one year.they are not returning the money taken from our hand.The website issue is not being resolved. we tired of calling and sending emails. There is no replay for anything. They say that they will call within 24 hours but they do not call. they give very bad customer service....
                        Just Dial sold me Lead Package lifetime package in 2018 .I paid Rs 18000/- in 2018.Upto March 2020 they provided me good Quality Leads.After April 2020 they are not giving me regular Leads.when I am calling them they are saying your package is Old.So you have to take new booster Package. So thus they are cheating me.So I have to File Complaint against Just Dial.com.
                        Hello Sandhya,

Team Justdial.

I am introducing myself as the proprietor of Go Digital Go social. I have been cheated by a well known advertising company, just dial through its representative ( Vipul Oza -Ahmedabad)

One of their Tele caller named ( Himani Makwana ) was continuously following up for registration of my firm on Just dial platform and I was keep saying that I do social media marketing myself and we generate our...
                          My company is registered at Just dial by the name PROMOTEES COACHING. I have not renewed my contract with the company. Still ECS is being presented in my account. Please stop this immediately.
                          Hello Satyendra,