[Resolved] Justickets — Ticket cancel

Visakhpatnam, India
 mallikarjun rao p
Sir i am mallikarjun rao, i book to move ticket, but donot book ticket, but mani transfer to my a / c to justicket pvt ltd. . Plz refond my mani

15 - jul[protected] jul - 2015) to transfer
Inb justickets pvt ltd [protected]ig0aiwcbq5 transfer to[protected] 385. 23

Ticket cancel
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 2, 2017

[Jul 16, 2015] Justickets customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Mallikarjun,

Thank you for writing in to us!

Please share your registered mobile number or email address by writing an email to [protected]@justickets.in, we shall check and update your booking/Payment status right away.

Justickets Team

Comments

plz let me know how cancel my ticket

Hi Ashokkumar,

Thank you for writing in to us with your feedback!

There is currently no option to cancel or exchange tickets, but we will try to look at introducing a feature in the future for your convenience.

Justickets Team
plz sir my justicket booking order cancele my mony return give me my a/n .

Hi Ramaraobanoth,

Justickets Team
plz sir my justicket booking order code:F35A5D24 . These booking cancele sir, my mony RS: 511 rupees return give me in my A/C plz sir.
Justickets.in is not opening its not showing play movies to book tickets
sir i have planing to movie sunday9.30pm, by mistaken i have booked monday 9.30pm. my justicket booking code:MSD1NLOG.please cancel our booking and pay our money Rs.468.70 rupees in my a/c plz sir.
I have booked baahubali tickets for 4 members yesterday but only two tickets have been confirmed that to eighty rupees i have booked for 150 now how to confirm that tickects

Hi Chanakya,

Thank you for writing in to us!

Please share your registered mobile number or email address by writing an email to [email protected], we shall check and update your booking/Payment status right away.

Justickets Team
Sir I have to movie planning Sunday 11:00 a.m by mistaken I have booked Saturday 11.00 a.m i have booked duvvada jagannadam tickets 6 members so please cancel my booking tickets.my justickets booking code: HRUHRISR.Please cancel our booking and pay our money Rs 1003.50 rupees in my a/c plz sir.

Justickets Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2017