Kaff Appliances India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 12, 2023

File a complaint to Kaff Appliances India

Having problems with Kaff Appliances India ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Kaff Appliances India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Kaff Appliances India

W
we are Sridhara Nagaraj
Nov 4, 2022

Address:Srinika Nilaya,Yellareddy Circle,Kadugudi,Bangalore-560067.

Service person came and dismantled all the parts past 2 months back he is not yet came for fixing back and nor replying the whatsup message.

Product is KAFF stove
Kaff Appliances India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
    Ranvir0706
    from Rāikot, Punjab
    Nov 2, 2022

Address:Kothe govindpura distt barnala VPO DHANAULA 148105

Dishwasher complaint no[protected]

As i have marked complaint on[protected]
    About my dishwasher was not working properly

My dishwasher parts were sent by courier of repair but this time also dishwasher didn’t worked this is my third remender to your company it has been 3 months i am struggling

I had payed 2500 for TCB repair on[protected]
    This device was sent to company for repair but when service men fitted the device it was not working properly your company didn’t resolved the issue Parts my dishwasher has been sent sevral times to company for what kind of engineer’s company is hiring who are unavailable to resolve

I again sent dishwasher for repair to barnala location issue is not resolved

Sukanta Kumar Dalabehera
      Oct 22, 2022

Address:Plot no-1145,trinath temple,Laxmisagar,bhubaneswar,odisha

I have bought a kaff chimney from my near store, and it has been broken, so I need its service as soon as possible...kindly keep it on your view and take action soon

adityakapileshwarkar
        Oct 10, 2022
        Oct 10, 2022
        This thread was updated on Oct 10, 2022

Address:Bren Imperia, Wing 3-102, Harlur Road, Shubh Encalve, Bangalore - 560102

My MFBX 603 is under 2 years warranty and I had raised service request on Sept 25 2022.Its been 15 days but there is no proper responses from KAFF team.

They are telling they don't have spare parts to be replaced and may get the parts in Nov.As all burners have same issues should my family stop cooking for another 1 month.

We are using induction currently for cooking and burner have turned very dangerous.

I had purchased product in Nov 2022 and its under 2 year warranty.

I am literally frustrated by seeing Kaff response.Technician.. area manager... service cemtee guy are clueless.

Today they are telling me to exchange the product which is under warranty and they will give discount of rs 1500 .. what a joke.
        Service request no that was roased on Sept 25

Sangee013
          from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
          Oct 7, 2022

Address:100feet Radial road, chennai

Very bad experience. We have been raising complaint on the Kaff chimney several times (from the time of purchase), but till now it’s not been resolved. I spoke with the kaff manager and he sent the technician for changing some parts, but still the issue is not resolved. It is automatically switching off. We have already requested for replacement for the defective product, but no response. Requested the contact numbers to escalate to the higher authorities, but as usual no response. I will never ever refer Kaff to anyone. Extremely disappointed.

nagesh nemmani
            Sep 25, 2022

I have complained about cooking top service through my Cell No. [protected]. My mail Id is [protected]@gmail.com.

He had attended the service and charged Rs 450. He did not given the receipt either.

The next day I received message from you that the Rs 250 is received. I don’t understand how come he took extra 200. This will dampen the reputation of your company as well

His phone number is[protected]. Please enquire the same and stop this nonsense

Pratikkharat
              from Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Sep 10, 2022

Kaff india (andheri east) has created mental stess on me and my family. I had bought their chimney but it started giving problem in May 22. Now, in Sept 22 it has stopped working. I am raising this issue with their representative and also taking follow up for which they say “it will be taken care”. Its high time now. Senior person Vinay is not picking the calls. And no one is looking into this issue. They have created this a joke. From may 22 to sept 22 they are playing this game. I have whats app chat as a proof as well if needed

a_gadre
                Sep 6, 2022
                Sep 6, 2022
                This thread was updated on Sep 6, 2022

Address:A-103; Mayfair Greens complex, 449 S. N. Ghosh avenue, Narendrapur, opposite Select House Baganbari

Raised the complain with Kaff customer service number a couple of times. It's almost more than 2 months. Nobody turned up till today to resolve the issue...didn't expect such an after service care from KAFF.
                Sep 06, 2022
                Updated by a_gadre
                I purchased online electric built in oven from Kaff through Amazon, on October 2021. Now, on July 2022 the inside bulb of the oven stopped working. We complained many a times to their customer service number but till today nobody came to resolve the issue.

Shona Monteiro
                  Aug 29, 2022

Kaff Chimney explosion

Address:002, Golden Spring Apartments, Chilimbi, Urwa

We bought a Kaff chimney in February 2021. The other day ( 27 August 2022) when I entered home, I saw glass pieces everywhere and realised that this is coming from the kitchen. What had happened is that the glass over the chimney top had fallen and shattered all over the house, the sharp glass pieces where everywhere. Luckily we weren’t at home when this happened, else we would have been severely injured as the glass shattered and spread...
                  anirban9
                  from Kolkata, West Bengal
                  Aug 17, 2022

I had paid Rs 16, 990/- for a Kaff Kitchen Double SS Sink, Model no. KS 940 DB (R10), Vide Receipt Voucher No. 911 dated[protected].
                  Your Sales person, Mr Sahadev Das, in Kaff Appliances (india) Pvt Ltd, CC2, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata-700157, attended to us and to whom we paid the above amount. He promised that that delivery will be done at my residence in 2-3 days time.

Since yesterday I have tried to contact him a number of times and also your office no[protected], but to no avail.

To say the least, I am appalled to notice this lackadaisical attitude of your Sales person in not even showing the minimum courtesy towards Kaff's customer !!

Please advise me urgently whom to contact in Kaff to know the Delivery Status.

Anirban Datta

(Near Big Bazar Mall)

Ph- [protected]

Aarthi Vedhavalli
                    Jul 20, 2022

Since DAY 1, The hob works fine only on full flame. When it's flame is lowered there is no flame coming out of most of the holes and the service person says Kaff stovesbehaves this way. This is highly risky and I would need a replacement if better model if this is model issue.

L
                      Lokeshmehta1979
                      Jul 16, 2022

I lodged a complaint of hob on 30 may 2022. Despite of several reminders and chat conversations, they don't bother about attend the complaint.
                      I want to file a complaint against the company

Atulkuma@707
                        Jul 14, 2022

Address:83 Adhchini Sri Aurobindo Marg New Delhi-110017

I registered request for service vide service request no.[protected] Dt 11/7/22. I was told to pay 350/- plus gst for service to technician. But technician charged me 1400/- for service and even did not issue gst invoice for it. On enquiring from customer care, I was told whatever he is charging is correct and you have to pay that amount.
                        I was really grieved to get this response from customer care respresentative.
                        Atul Gupta
                        New Delhi

B
                          BMandal123
                          Jul 7, 2022

Address:P24 national place,baksara

Chimney KAFF RELDHC-60 Chimney was bought on 27.03.2022 and it was very rubbish product. Please return and solve.
                          I communicated manager and others, no cooperation from Santragachi, Great Eastern

pp_tc
                            from Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                            Jun 21, 2022

Address:Bihat,Begusarai, Bihar

We have purchased KAFF Cooktop from Daksh sales, Bihat, Begusarai (Bihar) on 15th June'22. Serial number 2019 F KC 8638.

We have opened the cooktop on 18th June'22. The auto ignition is not working. We have lodged complains with customer care @ [protected] (Request No.[protected] the same informed to the Dakh sales. 48 Hrs over now, But my issue is unresolved even after reminders & regular follow-ups. I thinks it's outdated (2019 make) & faulty product. So it's not working from day 1. So, please arrange replacement immediately. I don't have enough time here. So, Please look into this matter seriously & do the needful on urgent basis/ priority

Pragun Mittal
                              from Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                              Jun 8, 2022

Extremely Poor after sale service

I'm using a Kaff 4 Burner Gas stove since many years but few weeks back my mother was facing an issue with the burner as more than 2 or 3 burners were not burning at the same time because of some nozzle issue in the back of the burner & also the burner was giving flames or not working on sim. I registered a complaint through Kaff customer service where they sent their executive to look into the matter on the same day of complaint which is...
                              B
                              brcgoud60
                              from Karimnagar, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
                              Jun 5, 2022

Address:7-1-600 mankammathota karimnagar

Pls provide main pcb repair

scintilla
                                Jun 2, 2022

Address:Bangalore Yelhanka 9326077441

We have purchased KAFF Cooktop from Girias Bangalore Yelhanka on 25-May-2022. We have opened the cooktop on 26th May. The auto ignition is not working. We have lodged 3 complains with Girias and one techncian came but my issue is unresolved. The product is faulty and not working from day 1. Kindly get me a replacement.

Chandramouli Bharadwaj - [protected]

priyanka1812
                                  from CHANDIGARH, Punjab
                                  May 23, 2022

Address:Kaff Appliances (I) Pvt.Ltd ,S.S. Plaza, 4th Floor, Sector -47 , Gurgaon -122018 Haryana
                                  Website:kaff.in

My gas hob’s ingnition is not working on one burner and theres lower flame output on other, made several complants but nobody came or attended. they never attend to complaints and after a few days they themself close it. i will add past 3 complaint numbers here which werent attended to
                                  [protected] on 26th april 2022

D
                                    Doc Dean
                                    from NEW DELHI, Delhi
                                    May 4, 2022

Complaint Request Number:[protected] Dated 25 April 2022 still remains unresolved.