Kent RO Customer Care

Mobile:
Mobile:

2081
Good

Kent RO related photos (465)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Kent RO Complaints & Reviews

pritha_choudhury
We have Kent RO water purifier at home for more than 4 years. On 5th July, 2015, we got annual servicing done and also AMC for Rs 5000/-. The agent is Raindrops based in Bangalore. The service that time was incomplete and they were supposed to complete the following day, 6th July, but nobody came. I called them, was given a complaint number (8432) but there then also no technician came. On some later date, I got phone calls from some technician asking for the house direction, but he did not come for the service. Each time, I have been calling them, they take up the complaint but send nobody. Since yesterday evening, the filter stopped working. I called up Raindrops today morning. I was given the complaint number 8679, and told that the technician would surely come in the afternoon. No technician has come and neither is there any response from the agent regarding the same. I am fed up with such horrible service from reputed companies like Kent. We have faced such situations number of times in the past 4 years. Still there is no improvement in the scenario. What is the use of having an AMC if we don't get any service in return?

[Dec 03, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr.Choudhury,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [protected]@kent.co.in. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Kent
Its been more than 48 hours since I called the service agent "Raindrops", but no technician has come for the job. My contact no.: [protected]/ [protected].

Hemlata Nambiar

i had ordered a kent maxx from amazon.In and the machine was installed by the pune representative of kent on 15/12/14. The machine was working ok, last week the water was smelling and
    i had contacted kent customercare in pune. One service representativer came from kent ro and asked why the machine
    was not serviced within 6 months and changed the filter till now. The machine was purchased thru' amazon.In and no one had given us instruction to change the filter within 6 months, even though the machine warranty is one year i.E. Till 15/12/15. The person was asking for rs.3200/- for servicing and changing filter and i have told him we will not give the money and he went back. The regn. No. Of my complaint is[protected]. After 2-3 days. We made another complaint for which they said you pay only rs.800/- towards the filter change charges, till date they have not sent any person to servicing the machine, i have been buying water from outside by paying rs.90/- per 20 ltr bottle every day. Pls look into the matter and arrange to service the water purifier.

Rgds
    hemlata nambiar
    b1/404 lunkad colonnade -7. Viman nagar
    pune : 411 001 /[protected]

[Dec 01, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Kent RO Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2015
    Dear Ms.Nambiar,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared the same with our concerned department. Someone will contact you shortly.

Team Kent
    Even though the complaint was lodged on 1/12/14, no one has turned-up from Kent. Why it is taking so long to
    attend to a small complaint, which is still under the warranty period.

Please do the needful immdtly.

Rgds
    Hemlata Nambiar
    b1/404 lunkad colonnade-i. viman nagar, pune : 411 014
    Dear Ms.Nambiar,

your complaint is under process. Kindly cooperate with us. We will revert shortly.

Gulshanb
      I have given a complaint on Kent helpline that after free service was done, Kent RO was not working as expected. LED indicator had stopped working. Kent sent technician to fix the issue on 14 Nov 2015 and technician had removed LED part that was not working and informed that it will be replaced next business day but it is still not replaced. I have already contacted the local service center (Singh Enterprises) multiple time but problem is still not resolved. Also, while purchasing the product, I was informed that there is a warranty of 12 month for all the part and will be replaced without any charges. During service of Kent RO, technician informed that inbuilt carbon membrane needs to be replaced and I have to pay around 700 for the same. Even though the product is under warranty, I don't understand why I have to pay the amount. Please look into this issue and get it resolved ASAP. My contact no: [protected] Kent Model: Kent Prime with body cover.

[Nov 28, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 29, 2015
      Dear Mr.Gulshan,

Team Kentzito
      Is someone looking into this issue?

tejaswi bhagat
        Sir i promila [protected] my problem is that i have bought a kent ro and the company is not managing to do service ee have a agreement that they will give us 1 year free service but there is no service and the water purifier is giving very bad water

[Nov 26, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 26, 2015
        Dear Promila,

soo_san
          My product details Sr No - KR[protected] I bought it in June, suddenly it stopped working so I called customer service on 19th November and the first technician visited 21st and no help, second came on 23rd again no help.A technician with no knowledge at all. I called up customer service again on 24th and spoke to the floor Manager Mr Pathak and who assured me within 24hrs the problem will be fixed but no help even after 24 working hours. Again today on 26th I called up the customer service, same robotic response but no help. I AM FRUSTES TO THE CORE. One of the worst post sales service. My number is [protected]. Faulty products, pathetic service, no one to hear your request. Feeling looted by Kent.

Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 27, 2015
          Dear Mr.Suraj,

Ruchi Bhavsar
            I had purchased kent Ro last year, nd within a year the product stoped working.i had approached the nearby service center, and after checking they letmw know that the product manufctured in the last year tenure had the same manufaturing defect. Therefore i request you to pls consider the same and replace the product as it is the company's fault.

[Nov 25, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 25, 2015
            Dear Ruchi,

My product details
            Sr No - KR[protected]

Kent RO — Pethatic & worst service ever [Resolved]

Vikrant Kochhar
              My sincere request that who so ever read this feedback, kindly forward to seniors working in Kent.
              The brand “Kent”...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Appliances

suhasandhare
              I brought Kent super plus from CSD canteen register for installation on 14 Nov 15 but till 23 Nov 15 it installeinstalled service provider in city give reasons for not installing product are false so what can I do now should I come through consumer court?

[Nov 23, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2015

swamimk
                Dear Sir/Madam, I have so many time contacted to kent services and his representative mr. marcel on his mobile no. [protected] and customer care services on [protected] for bad services and not attending of call. but still we are drinking non filter water due to their bad services. Kindly help us.

Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2015

sanjay narsaria
                  Sir your person visited to my place Mr. Souvik Das-[protected] he asked with Mr. Shankar BAnerjee-[protected] i just want to know as a customer if you are harrased from continous 7 month will u just replace the parts and will not extend warranty i asked for extended warranty or replacement of my machine extended warranty in the sense that if my parts are being changed from today i should get warranty from today itsel[censored]pto one year and not upto 19/04/2016 You informed me earlier that there is no EXPERT SERVICE authorised under you but the person who visited MR SOUVIK DAS he informed that before hand EXPERT SEVICE was authorised but now for some reason you have cancelled the authorisation being a customer i am using one kent whose AMC is done by EXPERT SERVICES and i relied on that and purchased new machine and called for service but if you are cancelling authorisation how would i as a layman know you have cancelled authorisation as he is issuing bill using name of kent service provider The person who visited asked Mr.Shankar Banerjee what to do But sir tell me 1 thing few months before when i contacted him about my problem then why didnt he take any action what is the use of area manager when he cant solve customers problem on time i want now immediadte reply what more proceedings you are going to do because i am clear from my side EITHER REPLACEMENT OF WHOLE MACHINE OR IF PARTS ARE BEING CHANGED WARRANTY SHOULD BE FORM THE DATE WHEN PARTS ARE CHANGED the same mail is being forwarded to all consumer courts and i also want if there is no authorisation of yours for EXPERT SERVICES kindly take some strict action so that more customers are not cheated

sanjay narsaria
                    Sir I would like to ask you do you think customer as fool or do you want to harass customer all time just for supplying the basic necessity water I have been using kent since last 1 and half year and even i have recommended both my brother to use kent as water is pure. But sorry to inform you I didnt know I will get such poor service for my new kent My purchase date of kent is 19/4/2015 its just 7 months not even passed i had to call your service man for more than 50 times I purchased it from LAHMA TRADING, 1/2/1, Nityagopal Chaterjee Lane, Kolkata-700037 phn no-[protected] My kent is purchased under the name of Saligram Narsaria(HUF) DC 8/1 narayantalla West, Kolkata-700059 Service is being provided by EXPERT SERVICES, 9/H/8 K.B. Row Kolkata-700002 sl no.KR[protected] Repeatedly i am in touch with the service prover of kent MR. Prasun-[protected] You can confirm from him once my complain is lodged action is taken after 7-8 days after repeated phone calls You all dont value time and water I have purchased kent so that i dont have to buy water from outside but within 7 months i have to buy water for 4 month and i cant drink water who will pay me the cost for buying water on an average monthly 3 4 times i am calling your service provider after lodging complain he is coming after 7 8 days and again after 2 days same problem whats wrong with the service yours service provider is putting old parts in my new machine and every time making fool of me how long this will continue from the day i have purchased kent i am facing some or the other problem i have also spoken to kent area manager Mr. Shankar Banerjee-[protected] but no action is taken i want immediate reply back from your side and immediate replacement of kent machine without installation cost and warranty from the date of replacement if this is the condition of your service its better not to recommend any of my relatives about kent. Kindly take actions at your service centre level for unnecessary haraassing customer and resolving complains after so long time i just cant understand why i have paid service contract fees to you when you cant provide service at time and unnecessarily haras us If you cant provide service on time kindly close down all your service centre and selling products i am lodging the same complain in consumer court also.. seeking for your immediate reply kindly open the attachment photo copy of bill, warranty card and service contract receipt is attached my contact number [protected] sanjay narsaria

Worst service of kent
                    Worst service of kent

[Nov 19, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2015
                    Dear Mr.Narsaria,

Himanshu Pande
                      My Kent RO had a problem. for which I had lodged a complaint at customer care center on 16/11/15 and was assigned no[protected]. machine was repaired and I was charged 3000 Rs for repair, 3 hours after the machine was attended on 17/11/15 it went dead. I called customer care again on 18/11/15 and was intimated that case is not closed and engineer will attend in 12 hours but instead I received a mail that complaint has been resolved and I have graded them excellent whereas machine was still dead. I called customer care again on 18/11/15 but their reply was rude and was told to wait for 24 hrs. My machine may be attende at once and money be returned for theis casua and unprofessional attitude.

Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 19, 2015
                      Dear Mr.Pande,

shakil6049
                        I have purchased Kent Grand+ 10 month back,

Machine No : KR[protected]
                        Model : KENT GRAND + MRO
                        complaint No :[protected]

After 6 month machine started vibration and making noise, I have raised complaint three time. After visit technician answer was
                        some machine make noise. i have clean machine noise will low down after some time . after 2 month there is same answer from them.

About Service and support one request take time more than 10 to 15 days. I am frustrated with this product, I will advise everyone please don’t use this product.

Customer support is irresponsible about their service .

Shakil

[Nov 18, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 18, 2015
                        Dear Mr.Shakil,

Prashant R Gaikwad
                          Ref.: Invoice No.E655863 Dated 10.08.2015, Snehanjali retail pvt ltd (DIGI1) Badlapur west- order no ORD 1541143

model ACE RO.
                          Chasis no. KR[protected]
                          Purchaser name: Prashant Gaikwad [protected]

Complaint:

KENT was installed two months ago. In last week suddenly machine fell down,
                          after that we lodged a complaint at DIGI 1 showroom, on basis of my complaint Mr. Aditya [protected] visited our home and checked the machine. As per his survey, part of the machine on which machine hangs on was weak & it could not handle the weight of machine with water & it fell down. due to this internal parts are also damaged & machine is not in working condition.

Also Mr. Aditya committed to replace the KENT RO machine.

This was committed but no one has replied after Mr. Adityas survey. we are waiting for the replacement of entire machine or we requested them to arrange for refund the payment of Rs.16000.00 Rs.Sixteen Thousand Only.

Also I got the fake sms from KENT customer care numbers that our complaint has been resolved. In fact we are still waiting for the reply from KENT RO.

Please look into the same.

Warm regards & thanks

Prashant Gaikwad

[Nov 13, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Mr.Gaikwad,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Water Heaters & Geysers

amsalias12
                            I had always thought of buying Kent whenever I wanted a water purifier.
                            I finally bought Kent Grand Plus with lot of good hope. But it has been
                            very bad experience using Kent Grand Plus since last 11 months.

Last service was on 5th Nov 2015. And again, it has stopped working.
                            The Kent machine itself is not powering on.

I purchased Kent Grand Plus on 2nd Dec 2014 from following distributor.

Inteck Electronics
                            Building #4 & 5, 50/2, Below Union Bank,
                            100ft Ring Road, J.P.Nagar, 6th Phase, Sarakki Signa, Bangalore - 560078.

My Kent serial No - KR[protected]

I am not sure about the quality of Kent Grand Plus he sold to me, but it has been pain using Kent Grand Plus. We have already got it serviced 4 times in less than year.

So, in last 11 months from purchase, I might have used only for 9 months.
                            Rest of the 2 months just passed waiting for you service to fix it.

The experience has become so bad that I would think twice before suggesting someone for Kent.

I would like you to exchange my Kent Grand Plus if it can not be service properly.

Please consider my request on priority. The above distributor is also not helping in any way for service.

Amitabh

Contact - [protected]

[Nov 11, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Mr.Amitabh,

Haresh Sahijwala
                              Reference above, the engineer from M/S Vee Bee Corporation visited my house on the 6th Nov`15 since I had complained that the water had a bad odour and taste, the engineer said that he would have to replace a part and would do it the following day, since then I have been calling M/S Vee Bee Corporation and everytime I am told that the part is not available.
                              I do not understand and am very disappointed since a company so big as Kent does not have parts of their own products, you very well know that you are dealing with a product which the customer has to use daily as a necessity and its not possible to remain without drinking water then how can you delay the maintanance
                              We have been using Bisleri water since so many days
                              This is very disappointing
                              Please do the needful at the earliest

[Nov 10, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Dear Mr.Sahijwala,

pravinbhai prajapati.
                                Kent offers free 1st installation of wqter purifier bought by any customer. And on registering at vuatomer care for installation they assure us to do installation within 24 hours. But I have bought kent super plus ro water purifier and I have called customer care for installation for 5times but didnt get any service. Their service provider ask for money if I want to install the machine. I complained for it but kent didnt take any action. Area manager mr. Vishal makwana also not responding to my call or message. He is humiliating on phone. He now, even doesnt receive my call. I have called customer care about this. They are saying that we cant help in this. I dont know to whome I should complain for this. Neuther area manager nor service provider is responding. Neither customer care nor kent company manager is responding. My machine is still kept useless in my home. This is ridiculous.

[Nov 09, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rppyasi
                                  RO is shifted at my home on 7/11/2015. Your engineer come to my home on 8/11/2015.He open the RO machine for installation when check it for supply of water through pump. The give more noise then he stopped the installation and told that pump is defective. I tell about RO to replace the machine to dealer but he does replaced the machine which is defective. I request to you that the defective RO replaced by another new RO machine. Other wise I go to consumer foram for cheating to me by your dealer.

Product is supplied by your dealer is defective RO no.KR1508015689

! Report Spam
                                  TDS of water setting is also not set by your engineer

kushalsetty
                                    The machine I Purchased is around 2-3 yrs old and suddenly here was no water coming from the Kent RO System, when called customer care technician says it would cost Rs[protected]/- for repair, where as cost of machine was only Rs 15000/- every 2 years they want us to spend 6000/- to 7000/- only on epairs. Pathetic Quality

Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 10, 2015

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Shibram Majhi
                                      I have purchased a Kent Grand+ on 3/6/14 from Astha, Naihati a distributor of Kent. I m so much frustrated with this product that I will advise everyone please don’t use this product. They are irresponsible about their service. If at all some one come from servicing their main intention is to change the parts. The filter breaks down in a programmed fashion almost every weeks. In the last one year I had to call almost 15-20 times the service guys. They are equally irresponsive. If i just count the expenditure i have incurred will cross the actual prices of the Filter. Even within same month they wants to change the same parts. I don’t know who is to blame. The top management are just worthless, no proper service monitoring, no control over the dealers. I am attaching few of the documents to show. Even two days back service guy named Biswajeet Khanna (Mobile no-[protected]) came, took the service charge & left. Next day again same problem than he changed the Solenoid valve & charged Rs.295/-After two days same problem .Today he came & could do nothing. Now he talks about changing RO. He himself changed the RO on 7/9/15. The bill is attached herewith. For how long this suffering will continue?
                                      But i will also ensure that the person/persons responsible for this day in & day out suffering for drinking water is punished. I will take you to the consumer court. This is your last opportunity to react.
                                      With regards
                                      Shibram Majhi
                                      Indian Railway Service
                                      Senior Materials Manager
                                      Indian Railway
                                      Mobile No-[protected]
                                      Email:[protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 08, 2015] Kent RO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Kent RO Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2015
                                      Dear Mr.Majhi,

Recently Discussed

16 hours 12 minutes ago
                                        Kent RO
                                        bad quality filters had to be replaced every 2 months!!
                                        2 days ago
                                        Warranty card missing
                                        2 days ago
                                        Warranty card
                                        5 days ago
                                        Kent RO bought in 2018 September
                                        8 days ago
                                        Kent RO
                                        Kent Ro appoints bad agency people for service