Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

1800 425 7722

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 18

I have a KORYO washing machine. Model no. KWM51TW. Now a days drier stopped his worked.
I call the service center but they are give not any response in my call.
Some time said "it's not reachable" and Some time said "busy, call you later"
So, please solved this problem.
Thank you.
SHUBHAM ROY
Kharida, Nayapara, Kharagpur
Dist. Paschim Medinipur
State. West Bengal
Dear Mr. Shubham,

Please be informed that we have taken note of your concern. Our team is notified on the same, they shall get in touch with you at the earliest on the same and have it addressed to your satisfaction.You could also write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in if you should need any assistance.

Future Group

My service request no. 501293 10.6.2014 ko complaint kari thi lekin abhi tak koi bhi service centre se nahi aya cheque karne bcz compressor trip kar jata hai mr. sanjay lal chandani mob. no. [protected] ko baat kari thi lekin woh mob. nahi uthate kya karoon

This is Priya from Future Group. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details. We will look into your concern and get back to you.

Priya

I have a koryo AC bought from Biz bazaar. The AC was not doing cooling at all so we registered a complaint with reference number 469075 it was back in the summers of 2013.After long conversations and arguments for around 3 months a technician visited our property that too when we threatened Koryo that we will take things to court as we have got all the recordings. Finally they changed compressor and charged us for filling gas. Just after 2 days I registered another complaint with ref number-475364 as my AC was still not doing cooling. After waiting for a long period Finally during winters a technician visited our property and said cooling is perfect. We complained that its winter so you are finding it perfect however, the complaint was raised in summers coz AC was not doing effective cooling. We again raised a complaint with ref no.495889 in April 2014 when we started AC for the very first time as summers arrived. The technician visited in mid of May and asked for visit charge and gas filling charge. When we refused for gas filling charge as we have already paid for it last year and still cooling was not happening. The technician threatened us and very rudely said that he will not visit and make sure nobody else visits our property unless we pay for gas and visit. We immediately called Jyoti some manager with Koryo. who assured me cb. next day. After waiting for almost 2 weeks for her cb. Now when we try calling her she is not bothered to answer or cb. Plus when we call CC they firmly say that we need to pay for gas and visit charge. This is monopoly and wrong. They charged for gas before as well and still effective cooling was missing. The temperature doesn't goes below 28 degree at all. I would like to register complaint against the staff, technicians, Jyoti(stupid manager). The technicians almost everytime visits late in the evening. We have multiple other issues. We had several losses coz of Koryo company. I have got recording of all the conversation that I had with Koryo reps since I registered complaint.
      Jun 12, 2014
      Updated by rajveer0414
      After my first complaint through this forum Priya contacted me from Future groups and passed on responsibility to Mr Sanjay Lalchandani from Future Groups. When we were able to proof that we were correct Sanjay agreed to get gas filling done at no charge. Engineer who visited my propert ruined the entire wall with oil spray. And still AC was not fixed. Later on Franchise agreed to get wall painted by 06 June'14 and took AC at workshop. They returned AC in 3 days and this time AC was making too much of noise and compressor cutting down. We did not have any such issue before. Finally after trying to contact multiple times with Sanjay we were able to inform him about the status. Technician promised visit at 10:30 in the morning on 07 Jun'14 along with painter to paint our wall. He never came. When we continuously kept on calling he finally came home at 8 PM in the night and left at 11:30 PM. He said he is not able to understand the issue with the AC. He said he will come on at 10:30 AM on sunday to fix it. We had patient and guests arriving next day we asked him to get AC fixed asap. Tech did not arrive until we called him. Sanjal Lalchandani was of no help coz he never answered our calls after that. After struggling for 2-3 hours tech said he is not able to understand what the problem is. He decided to take AC to his workshop and assured return the same day by night. Its more than 2 weeks now we are without AC. Nobody contacting us Always we have to call. We had to bear charges for keeping the patient at a hotel coz AC was not fixed by your representative in time. I would register complaint first of all against Priya from Future Group for not reverting to any of my e-mails which were sent to her more than 5 days ago. The most irresponsible person in the entire thing was Sanjay lalchandani from Future groups who never bothered answering our calls or ever reverting. Till date no response from Sanjay who was assigned to atke care of this job. Third complaint against the Franchise whose head is Jyoti. I think franchise name is Radical Group. They have a staff that has got etiquette equivalent to Zero. The technicians used to laugh when they were called. Politeness is something which can not be expected from them. Also till date neither the AC is fixed nor our wall is fixed. I have incurred monetary loss and loads of mental stress coz of Future Groups Koryo AC. I want strict action to be taken against these people. Have got all the recordings for any conversation that I had with Koryo since 2 years. Need them take it anytime. But such irresponsible people needs to be punished. I want my AC fixed, my wall that was ruined by your people painted and the hotel bill to be compensated. I might have never agreed for guest and patient to arrive if I had no AC. But it was wrong commitments from Future Groups Koryo's department that I ended up in such situation. For future Group it is easy to ignore customer like us. But sincerely ignoring a person like me who has got all proofs against them is certainly going to land hem in big big trouble. Thanks for not at all helping me future groups.
      Hi Mr. Rajveer,

This is Priya from Future Group. We would like to look into this matter and resolve it at the earliest. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details. We will get back to you.

Hi Priya,

Nothing fixed till date. We are still without service. The person whom you assigned the duty never bothers reverting. Your Koryo team thinks nothing can harm them. Now sincerely I will show everybody how your people treat us. With the recordings that I have for all the conversation I had with koryo since last to last year till date. Things will certainly not be in your Koryo's favor. BIG BAZAR SHOULD STOP SELLING KORYO PRODUCTS. COZ KORYO HAS GOT WORST PRODUCT. WORST SERVICES. WORST STAFF WORKING WHO DON'T EVEN HAVE ETTIQUETTE TO SPEAK. ALSO I HAVE FORWARDED 3 E-MAILS TO YOU WITH COMPLAINT DETAILS FOR WHICH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE YET. THIS IS WHAT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS. KEEP OUR AC WE DON'T WANT MORE OF SUFFERINGS NOW. IT WAS LIKE HARRASMENT, MENTAL TORTURE FOR US AND WE HAD MONETARY LOSSES COZ OF YOUR KORYO TEAM.

Since our Koryo Mixer Grinder and Iron Box were not working, we went all the way from Hadapsar, Pune to the below servicing center for repair. KORYO CARE (Jeeves consumer services pvt ltd) PLOT NO 337, SAI LEELA 1ST FLOOR, DATTA WADI, MHASOBA CHOWK, PUNE 411 030 Contact :[protected] Below is the customer id generated : 5/3/2014PUSC[protected] and 497585. We have given for repair on May 3rd 2014 and till now i.e. after 18 days still the repair is not done. And the person in charge keep saying still it is not done. If this is the service KORYO is providing, why do they launch a product if they cannot support it after sale.? I think any product which does not have a good after sale service will never be accepted/encouraged by any customer.

This is Priya from Future Group. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details. We will get in touch with you and resoluve the matter at the earliest.

Priya

i purchased a koryo water geyser from gip mall noida. within few days geyser breakdown . we lodge a complaint on 8 jan 2014 . and till date problem is not solved .even customer care executive behave like we are fool. plz tell what should i do know
          Dear Mr Shrikant,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We have taken a note of your issue and have responded to your mail. Kindly provide us the required details mentioned in the mail.

Priya,
          Future Group.

I have purchased 4 nos of 1.5 Ton Split AC from Big Bazar , HImalay Mall of Coryo Brand, it almost 4 weeks now still chasing for the installtion of the ACs, event I have made the advance payment for the installtion as per their terms but still my ACs are not installed, I am chasing with their enqtire team including Mr Bhavin Jadav (Sales Person), Mr Girish Parmar (Branch Incharge) , Mr Sharma (Office Admin) and Mr Rajesh (from their Bangalore office) but no one is responding to my calls and it really became a big trouble for me by buying this product from Coryo. I strongly recommend for all buyers for not to buy any product from this company.
            Dear Mr. Chandresh,
            This is Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us with your invoice and contact details by writing to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 12018 so that we can assist you.

Dear Mr. Chandresh,

We are yet to receive any response from your end. Kindly send us the information so that we can do the needful.

Future Group Care

we have lodged complain on 27/08/2013 only for our Split AC. There is problem in Compressor for which we are taking followup from last 15 days but every time getting a extended date for servicing.

We are really fade up with taking so many follow up. Our complain no is 470312.

Koryo AC — AC problem not solved

I purchased 0.8 Ton AC 7 months back.In first 3 months it was working fine but when we switchen on in April 2010 i came to know that Gas is leaking and they have taken for refilling it.Now when they fitted my AC , again it creates irritating noise. I called up KORYO they sent a techinical person and he said its all because of vibration.I really dont understand why suddeny it happend last year it was working fine .

I am still looking for resolution from KORYO ?

Koryo AC — General Service

CALLED UPON 1ST GENERAL SERVICE,AGST COMPLAINT NO 266534 LODGED ON 13/10/2010. ON REMINDERS TWICE A DAY NOBODY HAS TURNED UP TILL DATE, EVEN AFTER SPEAKING TO THE HIGHER AUTHORITES NO ACTION TAKEN . ONLY FALSE PROMISES EVERYDAY. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND THE REASON BEHIND THIS, PLS EXPLAIN.....................
              Dear Customer,
              This is Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience caused. We have taken a note of this issue. Kindly provide us with the store details, your invoice and contact details by writing to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your reference id 11890 so that we can assist you.

Dear Customer,

Kindly send us the requested details so that we can assist you with your concern.

Complaint No 456232.

Dear Customer service.

This is to inform you that I have booked a complain vide no 456232 on 15.04.2013 for service of washing machine , it was informed to me that the belt has broken down and it will be replaced at the earliest. But till date the machine has not been repaired. I have called you E Care help line repeatedly but without any help. every time the ecare executive inform me that belt is not available at the store and it will be solved at the earliest. But till date nothing has happened. You are requested to take necessary steps at the earliest or I will be forced to take up the matter with higher authorities of Future Bazar or any other legal step as may be necessary

Alakendu Banerjee
                Dear Alakendu,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. I have taken a note of it and have passed on your contact details to the concerned team. They will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.

I had raised a complaint (436232) around 5th Jan 2013 for my 25L Koryo water heater. A service engineer visited my residence the following Monday and told me that the tank is leaking and it is beyond repair. He went back saying that he will place a request for a new tank and it will arrive in 8-10 days’ time. Today is 50th day.

Then the below sequence of events happened –
                  1. Nothing happened for 8 days, I called up the engineer on his cell phone and he said he had updated his senior about it but haven’t got a reply
                  2. I called up the senior and he said he will get back to me (he has not got back to me till date even after about 40 days)
                  3. Next day I again called up the engineer to enquire but he gave me the same reply – talk to my senior.
                  4. Then I called your Ecare number and I was told the tank has been shipped and the request would be resolved in this week (that was 3rd week of Jan).
                  5. During this time, I again called that ‘senior’ of your engineer and he told me that it’s not under his area and I should get in touch with some Mr. Sanjay on [protected].
                  6. Mr. Sanjay told me he will check and get back to me (he has not got back yet)
                  7. Nothing happened in that week and I again called Ecare and was told the tank was not available yet and it will be available in this week and then shipped and the problem would be resolved.
                  8. No action in that week as well after which I again called Ecare and escalated this.
                  9. In the meantime, I was getting a call from someone at your end almost every Saturday asking about the status of service request resolution. But that’s all.
                  10. When I called customer care again in week 4 & 5, I got to know that the service engineer has given the below updates (by the way, I have not given any such reply on any of your calls):
                  i. that I am not responding to the calls
                  ii. that I am out of Pune till some weird date
                  iii. that I have asked them not to come without the tank

There are many more steps/things/interactions that have happened apart from the above and mentioning all of those will turn this email into a 10 page letter. Just to give some quick information, I have spoken to Avani (thrice), Divya (only once, after which she could never be reached), Sanjay (thrice), Neha (once), Sumana (once), the service engineer (4 times), his senior (thrice), apart from at least 5 other people from customer service. All the named people have given me solid assurances every time that the problem would be resolved in that particular week (whichever week I was talking to them).
                  Aug 13, 2020

Koryo — Delay In Resolving My Complaint..

I have purchased an Air Conditioner from Home Solutions from Surat dated on[protected].
                  Its Model No. KSI 18AB-N1. From December'10, there is a Problem in Display- the Set Temperature Number cut down. So i have Complained in December at Your Service Center at Surat- Sadgurudev Electrocare Service, Surat in December'10. But till yet My Problem has not been resolved by the Company. I have called many times to Service center but they only gave Promises to Resolve my Problem every Time. I had to Visit that Service Center 4 to 5 times but there is no Progress in Resolving My Problem. They are telling Company is not sending Display Circuit. If is it true then Is it Your Customer Care?? How will Customer Trust on Your Products n Purchase from You?? I have visited Service Center on last 18th, They told me to Resolve my Problem next Saturday means 23rd but till no Resolution came. I am Suffering sad Experience from your Service and Customer Care. There are 4 Months passed but My Problem has not been Resolved. With Best Hope from You, I am writing to You to Resolve My Problem as Soon as Possible.. So My Trust Keeps with You for Next Shopping..

Thanking You,

Yours Valued Customer,
                  ABN FAB
                  Nilesh Korat
                  (Partner)
                  Its My Bad Experience regarding Sales after Service..
                  Dear Sagar,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your store details, invoice details, contact details and reference ID-10503. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Sagar,

Future Group Care.

I have purchasred water heater from Big Bazar. thermostate not workong properly. I have made complaint on[protected]. one persons came and told they visit again with parts and replace. very much sorry to write that more than 40 days has been passed but non came to repair or replace. Now I have no alternate to move in Consumer Fourm to file complaint with loss/damages. Mahendra Agrawal, L-1/101, Silverline Apartments, Opp. BBD, Faizabad Road, Lucknow
                    Dear Customer,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, store details, invoice details and reference ID-10330. We will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.

Reference: Complaint No.425364 dated 10/15/2012 12:28 PM.

I have deposited my defective Koryo Water Heater 3L Model KWHINIat KORYO SERVICE CENTRE, JAIPUR vide Customer ID 12/26/2012JASC[protected]on 12/26/2012 at 1:25:49 PM.

The Water Heater has not been returned to me at my residence Flat No. M-013, Ashiana Utsav, Kalwar Road, Jaipur -303706 so far despite repeated complaints and phone calls.

I am senior Citizen aged 70 years and staying at Senior Citizen active living, WHERE FACILITY FOR INSTALLATION HAS BEEN PROVIDED BY THE BUILDERS.

Therefore, I request that my complaint may please be redressed at the earliest.
                      Dear MR.Panghal,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We regret the inconvenience caused. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference ID-10126. We will get back to you soon.

Dear Mr.Panghal,

Future Group Care.

we bought a vegetable chopper of KORYO, its under warranty period and it malfunctioned so we sent it to local koryo service center for repair,we sent it for r epair on 23.09.2012 n till date they are delaying it week by week telling the part damaged is out of stock.we called several times to their helplines n asked for the necessary repair sooner but no use.if the product under warranty had such response from the company what do we expect of after sales service,n moreover the make such attractive promises of service after sales.kindly help in the matter.
                        Dear Shruti,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your concern. Kindly write back to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with the store details, contact details, invoice details and reference ID-9936. We will get back to you.

Dear Shruti,

Future Group Care.

I PURCHASED A KORYO INDUCTION COOK TOP DATED 24TH NOVEMBER 2012 FROM BIG BAZAAR PHOINX MALL ALAMBAAG LUCKNOW. IT IS UNDER WARRANTY I HAVE GIVEN IT TO AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE ie SWASTIK CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE ON 18 DECEMBER 2012. THEY NETHER REPARING IT NOR WANT TO EXPLAIN THE REASON WHY THEY WILL NOT REPLACE. I HAVE MADE SEVERAL INQUIRY BUT STILL THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.

I bought a induction cooker of koryo from big bazzar dhanbad in september and within 2 weeks the glass plate got crashed and the heating coil was visible . I went to the nearby Service Centre i.e. Parmila Electronics , Bank More .Thereafter I was told from Kolkata's Service centre that it cannot be
                            repaired and I shall be provided with a new induction cooker. ....But I don't know What's the matter ? Today Its 21st December nearly 3 months from the date of submission of the defected piece and I have not received a new one yet ? Please help me out
                            Aug 13, 2020

I purchased Koryo Washing machine from Bangalore Big Bazaar Lido on 22 Oct 2011.
                              Slip No. 873
                              Bill No. T9/31580
                              LP Code . [protected]

Since the time i purchased , it started showing defects.My washing machine automatically stops while running or does not start at all .
                              In 1 year i had to complain 10 to 15 times. But in spite of so many complains the Technician could not resolve the problem.

Every time i complained i had to follow up continuously with customer care and then the technician would take his own gala time and come to check the problem after 14 or 15 days .And every time he came he would say the same story that the PCB board has problem and has to be replaced .He says the PCB board will be replaced in 7 days but it gets replaced after 2 month .Even after PCB board is replaced the problem exist and again my complain cycle starts .The technician has taken my PCB board twice .Till date the problem exist .

I have complained again to the customer care with my complain number as 428743 .They told the technician would come in 48 hrs but it has been more than a week no one from service centre has responded. I call up the customer care daily to just get the answer "The technician will attend today" but till date the technician has not even called up .

Also last time i spoke to the customer care an executive who told his name as "Kapil" has been so rude that i really felt frustrated and decide to go to Consumer forum and will also take this up with Consumer court. Firstly Koryo sold a Defective machine for 10000 and then there customer care and service centre offers such a poor service.

Washing Machine — Service & customer support

Dear all

By mistake i have purchased Samsung washing machine (In Banglore). They have horrible service team & customer support team.

Whenever you call customer care for service, they shamelessly say's we applogise; our service person will visit your place tomorrow, this answer is being repeated for me since last two week. Not yet sorted the issue.

Please be carefull before chosing Samsung products!!!!

Manjunath Shetty
                              Mob:0091-[protected]
                              e Mail:[protected]@rediffmail.com
                              Banglore ,Karnataka.

Washing Machine — auto stop while running

washing machine will stop running before the set time and water will leak in the bottom of the machine

Washing Machine — Against service

My washing machine is not working since a time period of12 days various complaints have vern made by us regularly on your service centre with no immediate result last complaint was made on 30 july with no action thereby I want immediate result for my complaint

we bought a koryo 1.5 ton Split AC in chennai from EZone on 5th march 2012. it is installed on 6th march. For the first ten days it work well.But later there is a problem regarding cooling. We make a call to EZone guys. The technician came and said that the installation had not done properly. So they send the installation person again, it works well for only 2 days and the problem starts again.Though we make continues call to Ecare no one is responded. We were out of the country for three months and came back in august. And we make the calls again started from 9th of august 2012. Till now(7th of november 2012) there is no response from them.The Customer care people are saying the same dialogue, that is " The Person will come in a week". But the dialogue is repeating when we call to them but no one came to resolve this. This is really irritating. My Ecare request number is:414997. As most of the people know how difficult to live in chennai with out an AC(It is not for "luxury" it is a "need" in Chennai weather conditions). But we are spending all these days like hell....
                                Dear customer,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We would like to assist you in the matter but owing to the unavailability of your contact details in your complaint we would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, the store details, your invoice details and reference id 8937 we will get in touch with you.

Dear customer,

Just a gentle reminder that we are yet to receive a response from your end.

Hi Priya,
                                My contact no: +91-[protected]
                                Store Details : EZone, OMR Road, Chennai.
                                I don’t Have the invoice details with me right now.
                                But I will send them soon…
                                My Reference ID is 8937
                                Dear Mounika,

Thank you for sending us the details. Your concern has been escalated to the concerned team. They will investigate the matter and get in touch with you.

hi Priya,
                                It has been 20 days since i made a complaint regarding my A.C and no one call to me regarding this. The issue is not yet resolved and the customer care people are telling the same dialogue.
                                Please finish this issue as soon as possible.
                                Its very irritating to wait from last 9 months.

Purchased Split AC(1.5 ton) Koryo Co. made from Big Bazar,Aditya Mall, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. Its Voltage Stabilizer stopped worked after 4 months. Since the item was under its warranty period I made complaint at Big Bazar, Aditya Mall and defective stabilizer was handed over at Big Bazar.vide complaint No;-422341. Assurance was given that the defective stabilizer will be repaired very soon. It is regretful that after making several visits to Aditya Mall it is not replaced till date. On 28th Oct.. when contacted on phone the personnel misbehaved and ordered me to approach KORYO Service Centre, Luxmi Nagar, Delhi. I just fail to understand why my voltage stabilizer is not being replaced ? I want to know what is MY FAULT?

On lodging complaint I got phone call on 30th Oct. from Ms Sonia( Phone No; [protected]) who advised me to collect the stabilizer on 31st Oct. from Big Bazar, Aditya Mall, Indirapuram. Unfortunately again I was not given the item stating therein that the matter has been sent to Co. and are waiting for their instructions. Now please can anybody help me know where and when I will get the replacement.
                                  Waiting for early response.

RAVINDER SATHOO [protected]

[protected]@YAHOO.CO.IN
                                  Dear Ravinder,

Greetings from Future Group. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and we will get in touch with you soon.

Future Group Care
                                  I would like to appreciate for the response shown by Consumer Forum redressal council. Thanks to all concerned people especially Mr. Vikas from Big Bazar, Aditya Mall, Indirapuram, Ghz. who has solved our problem.

RAVINDER SATHOO

Dear Sir /Madam,
                                    This is to complain that I had put Biryani to cook @ 15 minutes, But the turn table Glass plate broke itself into pieces in 07 minutes, I had made a complaint to repalace the same,I am ready to pay whatsoever the cost maybe although it looks to be companys technical fault,My complaint has been given a monthback no action taken,The Cusomer Service executive,says we have forwarded the complaint and very early shall get back to you,Nothing so far has turn up, What to do ? My Complaint # is 420117,Dt-09/09/2012.
                                    Dr Bharat Verma
                                    Thakur Complex,Kandivali East Mumbai
                                    Dear Bharat,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your concern and we will get back to you soon.

Dear Bharat,

I trust that your issue has been resolved and I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. Please get in touch with us for any further assistance.
                                    We will be glad to assist you.

Future Group Care

I recently purchase koryo mixer grinder at big bazaar, saharaganj, lucknow on 15 august 2012 . Now it stopped working. Called customer care several times, no response. Poor brand!!
                                      Bill No.- 0001059

Navneet Baranwal
                                      Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your concern and we will get back to you soon.

Dear Navnett,

I trust that your issue stands satisfactorily resolved and I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. Please get in touch with us if you have any issues in future.

Future Group Care

I have purchased a KORYO home theater from a mall in Gurgaon. Soon after the purchase it got faulty. Under warranty period it got repaired in service center days after following the center for 35 days. After 10-15 days it got faulty again, and now u will be surprised to read that the system is lying in service center since first week of April 2012. I have approached all the contacts available from any sources , most of the persons will make a fool o[censored],( as those are as busy as Barack Obama), my complaint no. 395541.
                                        Now I know that KORYO product are assembled and poor quality items. I have lost my money.
                                        THINK THRICE BEFORE U BUY A KORYO
                                        Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, store details, invoice details and reference id 6949 and we will get back to you.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from your end.