I had raised a complaint (436232) around 5th Jan 2013 for my 25L Koryo
water heater. A service engineer visited my residence the following Monday and told me that the tank is leaking and it is beyond repair. He went back saying that he will place a request for a new tank and it will arrive in 8-10 days’ time. Today is 50th day.
Then the below sequence of events happened –
happened for 8 days, I called up the engineer on his cell phone and he said he had updated his senior about it but haven’t got a reply
2. I called up the senior and he said he will get back to me (he has not got back to me till date even after about 40 days)
3. Next day I again called up the engineer to enquire but he gave me the same reply – talk to my senior.
4. Then I called your Ecare number and I was told the tank has been shipped and the request would be resolved in this week (that was 3rd week of Jan).
5. During this time, I again called that ‘senior’ of your engineer and he told me that it’s not under his area and I should get in touch with some Mr. Sanjay on [protected].
6. Mr. Sanjay told me he will check and get back to me (he has not got back yet)
happened in that week and I again called Ecare and was told the tank was not available yet and it will be available in this week and then shipped and the problem would be resolved.
8. No action in that week as well after which I again called Ecare and escalated this.
9. In the meantime, I was getting a call from someone at your end almost every Saturday asking about the status of service request resolution. But that’s all.
10. When I called customer care again in week 4 & 5, I got to know that the service engineer has given the below updates (by the way, I have not given any such reply on any of your calls):
i. that I am not responding to the calls
ii. that I am out of Pune till some weird date
iii. that I have asked them not to come without the tank
There are many more steps/things/interactions that have happened apart from the above and mentioning all of those will turn this email into a 10 page letter. Just to give some quick information, I have spoken to Avani (thrice), Divya (only once, after which she could never be reached), Sanjay (thrice), Neha (once), Sumana (once), the service engineer (4 times), his senior (thrice), apart from at least 5 other people from customer service. All the named people have given me solid assurances every time that the problem would be resolved in that particular week (whichever week I was talking to them).