Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

1800 425 7722

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 17

I had bought Korya water geyser KWHZF15Y. The product is under warranty. One of the major parts of the geyser has not been function. I had registered complaint no. 546851 with Koryo customer care 38 days back. Despite repeated assurances of calling back and that the problem will be solved, there has been zero effort from Koryo in replacing the part. Koryo has a pathetic after-sales service, I will never recommend Koryo or any other Future group brand to any one.
Dear Mr.Manil
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that the team can take this up at the earliest.

Team Koryo
Future Group
45 days and counting. Still no reply from Koryo and Future Group. I guess this is your usual after sales service - Pathetic

I am Quraishi an officer from Anti Corruption, New Delhi hereby to inform you that we are going to take a serious Legal Action Against Koryo and Big Bazar as the following are :- 1). I complained on 10/09/2015 at 11:10 AM and I got the request number: 545686 2). I got a call on 12 / 09 /2015 saying that the person will visit my house and took my address. 3). Even After one week there was nothing new. I called customer care and they said me that they will visit next date 15/09 but nevertheless no one visited. 4) I called 72 times and as I am an officer I can provide you the proof of call details and even this there was no proper response from Customer care. The same repeated words that they will visit tomorrow. 5). After a big quarrel with customer care I got the phone number of Mr. Babu and he spoke to me and said me that one Mr. Durga Prasad visited my place and today also he will visit. As again and again I am repeating my words that as I am an officer my house is surveillance by CCTV with 18 cameras and let Mr. Prasad give me single proof that what time and when he came to me????? 6). After all this rubbish I got the information from customer care that there was a part which is ordered and will be delivered soon. As again and again I am repeating once there is no one from Koryo then how come they came to know which part is damaged and to be replaced????? 7). Today I already almost completed 1month and 3 days now I need to ask the supervisors of Koryo or the management what the hell it is why not they are checking why why why the hell this complaint is pending it means the MANAGEMENT OF KORYO are cheating publicly and tomorrow I will visit to Consumer Court with heavy Mental compensation and the phone call proof with the voice recordings of the customer care and Mr. Babu from Hyderabad. 8). As aging I am reminding you I know the LAW and there is a provision of LAW that once you sold the items to customer then you have to provide him the service centres too. Someone this is the open challenge to Koryo centre that let us come in court now openly. Till now I called you 72 times with records and now let us see what happens now in court and also in Media please try to check the local news papers. And remember this is not because that I am an officer but because of the Management of Koryo and Legal Team of Koryo let us come hand to hand in court now please. I lost allllllllll my patients come on let us play in court and in media please. EMAIL : [protected]@YAHOO.COM MBL :[protected]
    Aug 9, 2021
    Dear Mr. Quraishi,
    Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

So sorry for this. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code- 1072 for further communication.

Team Koryo

Koryo — Storage water heater (Geyser) Model NO-KWHZF25Y

I don't Have Bill, But I have Manual booklet and geyser box, Last 18 months back I purchaged this geyser, inside tank was getting leak, I request for service, service engineer visted and he suggested to replace the tank, to replace he demand bill, this geyser I purchased from Old madrass road Big Bazar, that bill now nothing is visible. but i Have manufacturing serial on please find manufacturing date and replace the tank becouse that tank...

Dear sir/mam, Maine KORYO comp. ka food processor Big Bazar (Inderlok Metro Station, Delhi) se 25/01/2015 ko against Invoice no. 0007820 TR:37503 purchase kiya tha jiski 1 year ki warranty hai. Last month June mein iska bada jar leak karne laga aur chutni jar ki lid loose ho gayi, jiski customer care per[protected] ko complaint karne per complaint no. 535592 mila tha. Service centre se representative[protected] ko aaye, unhone check karke complaint ko sahi bataya aur kaha ki hum iski report head office bhej rahe hai, within 7 days aapke jars ya to new milenge ya inke parts change kare jayenge.Lekin aisa kuchh nahi hua. 24/06/2015 ko customer care ne fir ek new complaint no. 537000 de diya aur kaha ki 7 days mein aapki complaint solve ho jayegi.Lekin iska bhi koi fayeda nahi hua. 07/07/2015 ko customer care ko phone karne per information mili aapke product ke parts company mein available hi nahi hai. Is complaint ke regarding maine KORYO customer care ko 24/06/2015 aur 09/07/2015 ko mail bhi ki thi. 09/07/2015 ko customer care per maine phone kiya toh unhone kaha ki shaam tak ka samay do. shaam ko vaha se phone aaya ki aapki complaint 13/07/2015 se pehle solve ho jayegi. Aaj 14/07/2015 ko 1 mahine baad bhi customer care se pata laga ki company mein parts hi nahi hai. Jabki hamara product abhi warranty period mein hai. Company ishi tarah delay karke 1 year pura karna chahti hai. Please hamari complaint jald se jald solve karvaye. Thanking You. Sanjay Singhal, ([protected]) C-9, Hazara Park, Chander Nagar, Delhi-51.
      Dear
      Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
      At the outset, let me apologize to you for the experience you had with our service. I assure you that we'll take this up seriously and resolve the issue at the earliest. We've escalated the matter but request you to allow us some time to get things in place. Thank you so much for your patience and cooperation. Please note your reference id 16683.
      Do write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in for any further queries

Dear Sir

1. I Have purchased 39 inch LED T.V. from Big Bazaar, Direct mumbai Vide Bill No–/ Invoice No[protected] on date 12.09.2014. The set has three year onsite warranty. My TV set is not working properly and no display is coming .
        kindly arrange your service provider at my home address.
        Manoj Kr Gaur
        A 56 Karni Nagar
        NEAR RNRSV SCHOOL
        LAL GARH
        BIKANER (RAJASTHAN)
        Dear Manoj
        Greetings from Future Group. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please note that I have escalated your issue to the concerned team and they will contact you.
        Kindly note your reference id- 16609 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in

Priya

I purchased Koryo Split AC 1.5 ton on 24th May and from Sunday i.e 21 Jun 2015 water has started dripping from indoor unit of AC we immediately made complaint to customer care of Koryo Ezone, but till today after so many follow ups i.e 24 June 2015 no technician has turned up. It is really regretting to buy Koryo Brand and seriously wanted to return the AC back. as in the start only i am facing these worst service problems. Please help...

Hi All, I had purchased a Koryo AC 1.5 Ton about 4 years back, and about a month ago the Compressor was damaged, We called the service guys for the repair, and they took the compressor saying its in warranty but some other parts will also be changed which are not under warranty (not sure which parts). The complain was registered on 10th May 2015 with complain number 532627 with a hope that this complain will be resolved within next 1 week, but now its been almost 20 Days we don't have any response from them. While calling customer care daily there is only one feedback that we will get back to you in next two hours, after continuous efforts of calling we are not getting any suitable solution. Please help me with this, I don't have any other option than raising this issue on consumer complaints and Social Media. Expecting a proper help Thanks Sumit kaila
          Dear Sumit

Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
          We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that we can take sort this.

Hi Mr. Sumit,
          Greetings from Future Group. We did not get a mail from your end. Request you to provide me your contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that we can look into this matter and do the needful.

Priya

It took KORYO 3 months and still the problem is not resolved. Call was logged for attending issue vide call # 526454 on 14/03/15 while engineer turned up on 25th March to check. He left saying the issue is solved. While using the machine again on 25th, there were the same probem again for which I again called up KORYO who asked me to Log a call. Seems wrong to me, because the previous compliant was closed without fully solving the issue. Engineer came on 2nd April to check and said the outer body of the machine needs to be changed which will be available in 10 days time. Today on the 22nd April, when I wrote to KORYO for status and complaining about pathetic customer service, some person from the service center called to say that I need to carry the machine to their shop for repair. Why will I have to chase for servicing? How long does it take to close a call - From 2nd April - 22nd April which is 20 days ??? They never ever bothered to inform the same that the machine needs to be taken to their shop for repair... what a pathetic service by KORYO !!! Shame !!!
            Dear Munmun,
            This is Priya from Future Group. We apologies for the trouble you faced with Koryo product. Request you to please help me out with your contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that our team can assist you better.

Please call me at +91-[protected]

Koryo — dryer not working well

I have a Koryo clothes dryer. Lately it runs for about 5 minutes and stops. A similar thing happens after starting it again. Previously the dryer belt was replaced when it was making a great amount of noise. Have tried several times calling the service centre . These numbers have been obtained from the Reliance Shop as well as online.All efforts to get assistance have been in vain. Please transfer this complaint to the concerned department...

Hello Sir, I am writing down this mail after getting frustrating behavior from bigbazar. On 9/5/2015, I bought one air conditioner of koryo company MODEL NUMBER -KF14KSIAO123S on the name of JYOTI SHARMA, with customer ID- [protected] from big bazar store. The delivery was received on 10 May, 2015.Till date they have not installed my AC as it now completed one week to purchase and they have committed to install it within 48 hours. The technician they have hired when came for installation he behaved very badly with us and he was not listening to us where we wished to install it and left home without installation and disturbed my whole room. The technician talked to us in very rude manner and misbehaved. He talked to us in a rubbish manner I want to know that is this manner your staff behave with customers. I want a strict action from your side at the earliest that how dare he talk to customers like this you are there for customer satisfaction not for customer harassment. When I visited bigbazar and enquired about all the matter they are making me fool from three days saying we are trying our best to arrange other technician and talking to authorized person and that technician is not ready to visit your home and he is also not receiving anyone call. Whenever I visit big bazar they are saying we are trying but no serious action against the technician is taken and they have not arranged any new technician. I am extremely broken heart. I am blaming myself for keeping trust on Bigbazar. I expected Bigbazar would resolve my problem in 1-2 days but they are taking too long time. Each time I calls them getting same answer even I visited there store also. I am planning to write in Facebook and Twitter about the fraudulent activity of bigbazar. I want them to either return my installation money or give some compensation to me I talked about all this to store manager also and he said it is not possible you adjust one more day. I request you to kindly look our matter and take necessary action against store person. It is really very sad and disappointing part that such big brand is behaving like this. They have mentally harassed me and my room where ac was supposed to install is completely disturbed as that technician made some holes in my room for installation and left in between. When I told my problem to store manager he said you manage for one more day tomorrow and try to sleep in that messy room we will arrange and till now I have not got any call. It was completely unsatisfactory and worst experience to waste my money with such big brand. It is my earnest appeal to the authority to take serious action against them.

We had purchased a .75 ton Koryo ac 1/5/2015 since installation we are facing problems with the ac. After 100 of calls to the service centre there is no resolution to the problem and till date none of the engineers has visited. This is customer harassment and this should be dealt in court . Hopeless Company and worst brand....

Koryo Aircondition I purchased a Koryo Split AC 1 Ton in 2008 and since we were happy with the performance I purchased another two split Acs 1 Ton in 2010. Of the two, one has been giving trouble since the day of purchase. Everytime the technician comes and say the gas isnt there, and refills and bills me. Twice I paid, a third in another 20 days time, time I didnt. Gas is something that lasts for over 10 years and we use this sparingly. Also, since it is cannot be measured and checked by consumer, these technicians fool consumers by not doing complete refill. Occassionally the AC also makes some noise at night and shuts down. Three summer seasons we were abroad. Last month three different technicians checked, one said its not a gas problem, its a capacitor problem and internal wires are all burnt. Since i wasnt satisfied, I spoke to the country head and he sent another technician next day. This time he said Compressor is gone and has to be replaced. Next day, a third technician came in and replaced a capacitator and said Compressor is fine, problem is with Capacitator and No gas. Finally, I said I dont trust these 3 versions. Pls take and replace with new unit else I am complaining to Deccan Chronicle. Following day they agreed to take the unit. They have now replaced the compressor the capacitator and are charging me Rs 5700. Whats worse is there will be no warranty on this replaced new compressor. The compressor warranty is for 5 years. Since 2010 I have made visits and complained several times that we are sure its a faulty unit since the other two work fine. Also, I have an LG that too works fine since 2007. Since the day I purchased we have NOT been required to refill the gas for any of the other 3 acs. . Why should a consumer, especially a senior citizen, suffer for a newly bought prodect and incur additional costs of time, money and effort in taking the product back and forth. A warranty should be abided by and no extra costs should be incurred because already the consumer is suffering. They should compensate adequately for a faulty unit of theirs. Also, if the compressor is being replaced it must carry a warranty. Globally, we see that manufacturers of well known cars realize their cars had faulty unit, they do recall their cars in thousands even if they have shipped their cars abroad. And the consumer is not made to suffer or pay for overseas shipment. Here I am required to pay even for transportation for their faulty unit. M Khaleel

This is Priya from Future Group. At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Can you please help us with your contact details at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We'll connect with you and sort this out.

Dear Ms Priya,

Thnx for responding on https://www.consumercomplaints.in

FYI, I wrote to you in 2012 after finding your email id in one of the complaints. But sorry to say you did not care to reply.

I have forwarded the same to your mail id.

Extremely unhappy with Koryo service of Microwave oven. After repeated follow ups, they send their engineer who does not check complete problem, gives us a temporary solution and closes the call. Once again when I write to the m, they send their engineer who says that a part needs to be replaced, which will be available in 10 days. It has been 25 days (since 24th March 2015) that neither have I got the part replaced nor any update from Koryo. Worst and pathetic service from Company's part. Need consumer forum to address the issue. The appliance is well within gurantee period. Regards, Munmun [protected]

I had purchased washing machine 6-8 months back, from last month 3rd mar 2015 its not working raiSed complaint on 5 th mar, from that date till date no progress Seen worst customeR service in my life, servicr request number 557525 RegistEred numBer: [protected] Every time I call customer care service center, theY SimplY say item yet to come, I dOnt know whether they are manufacturing in india R in china I have started telling Full universe not to buy this blody koryo product, service Never ever buy this product, If anyone can resolve this issue will be great helpful. ThAnks Kiran/saibal
                    Dear Kiran,

Greetings for the day. This is Priya from Future Group. I am sorry for the inconvenience cause to you. Please be informed that I have escalated your issue regarding the washing machine to my team. They shall get in touch with you and resolve this at the earliest.
                    Kindly note your Reference ID-16071 for further communication.

Koryo — Dont buy koryo and save your valuable time

Dear all

Please Don't Buy KORYO Induction Stove or any other item manufactured from koryo
                      I buy 1 KORYO Induction Stove of KORYO and when I started to cook
                      the stove is off automatically
                      and when I give to service on BIG BAZAAR they not given any properly reply
                      then I called to koryo customer care they said it'll take more than 10 days to service when atcully I called after 12 days of...

I hv purchased a koryo induction top 7 months before from bigbazar kormangla. There is some problem happnd on it nd I gave it koryo servicing centre for repairing. After continues follow up till nw also I didn't get my Product. Even I contacted koryo customer care several times nd these people promised me you will get your product within 3 days but nothing happened also I called naveen the area head he promised me you will get it within 1 week but no result. they have only one reply product is on transit since last 15days.How irresponsible these people are. I will suggest my friends not go for any kroyo products
                      We hear you, write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details so that we can take the matter up with our team. They shall get in touch with you on the matter at the earliest and have it resolved to your contentment.
                      Future Group

HI I HAVE PURCHASE KORYO SPLI AC ON MARCH 2014 IN BIG BAZAR BILASPUR CHHATISGARH, AFTER FEW DAYS AC FAILED .I GIVEN COMPLIN IN MONTH OF JUNE ATTENDED SERVICE ENGINEER AND FOUND COMPRESSURE DEAD BUT NOW NO ANY TYPE SERVICE PROVIDED BY COMPANY UP TO 01.10.2014 AND NOT CHANGE COMPRESSURE AND ALSO AC SET. PRAMOD KUMAR, H.NO-28 FF ZEENAT VIHAR PHASE-2 GANESH NAGAR, BILASPUR (CG) PIN 495004.MO NO-[protected], [protected]
                        Greetings from Future Group.This is to inform you that we have taken note of your concern and have escalated the matter to our team. They shall get in touch with you regarding the same at the earliest. Write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in for any further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Priya

Dear Complaint Forum, I have made a complaint through the service network no.[protected] and[protected] dt. 28th August, 2014 for the repair of my Koryo Geyser. One Technician came after many days of complaint and said, he is unable to rectify it as it is a problem from of the Element which is broken from inside the machine and a new element has to be installed which will have to come from somewhere in Maharashtra. Its been more than 15 days, and we are trying to call MR. Anuj and Gurmid from the Service Centre (Mob. Nos. [protected] and [protected]). None of them are answering . Rather they are disconnecting the phone. It is going to be winters in Delhi and we really require to get geyser repaired immediately. You are requested to do the needful urgently.
                          Hi Ms. Jaya,

This is Priya from Future Group. We hear you. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details. We will get this sorted.

Priya

I have a KORYO washing machine. Model no. KWM51TW. Now a days drier stopped his worked.
                            I call the service center but they are give not any response in my call.
                            Some time said "it's not reachable" and Some time said "busy, call you later"
                            So, please solved this problem.
                            Thank you.
                            SHUBHAM ROY
                            Kharida, Nayapara, Kharagpur
                            Dist. Paschim Medinipur
                            State. West Bengal
                            Dear Mr. Shubham,

Please be informed that we have taken note of your concern. Our team is notified on the same, they shall get in touch with you at the earliest on the same and have it addressed to your satisfaction.You could also write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in if you should need any assistance.

Future Group

My service request no. 501293 10.6.2014 ko complaint kari thi lekin abhi tak koi bhi service centre se nahi aya cheque karne bcz compressor trip kar jata hai mr. sanjay lal chandani mob. no. [protected] ko baat kari thi lekin woh mob. nahi uthate kya karoon...