Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 15

Friends,

I bought 2 koryo split acs and they stopped working after a few months.

Its now for last 3 months my acs are not working. I am calling their customer support for last 2 months. They had been giving all sort of timelines for visit but nothing has happened for last 2 months.

I am so sick of them. Their customer care phones don, t work too and they keep disconnecting the phones.

Hello customer care guys. Do u remember [protected]. Pankaj gill

I have even tweeted to mr kishore biyani about it.
I am going to reach to each and very top management personnel about it.

I am just making all my friends aware that never ever buy koryo products.

I have to inform everyone about this koryo products scam.

No one should get cheated just like me.

Pankaj gill

Apr 4, 2019
My complaint has been resolved
Apr 04, 2019
Updated by gillpankaj
I bought 2 koryo split acs and they stopped working after a few months.

I deposited a ceiling fan of koryo company on 16th october 2018 in their service centre at bhubaneswar within warranty period. A ball bearing problem is told by the technician over the phone by customer service centre and will be resolve within 72 hrs.
    The ticket no issued by the customer care is[protected] on 16/10/2018.
    It is two months to go the issue was not resolved because the spare was not received from head quarter by the bhubaneswar service centre.
    Charging indicator not working... Customer Care is worst. They dont respond. No ethics please dont buy product of koryo dont waste your money. Rahul i sthe name taking care of bangalore jayanagar region unfit to work in that position... And organization

I bought a washing machine and recently facing water logging issues with it. I lodged an complaint[protected] on 1st december. To my surprise it was cancelled on 6th december without any prior intimation. I further a lodged a new complaint # 774579 on 7th december and requested the customer care to look into it by 8th. Being a working person i will not be available at home from mon-fri so requested to get it done on saturday ie.8th. Inspite of repeated reminders and requests, they kept on saying that service engineer has been assigned and it will be get done by 7 pm, 8th dec. Unfortunately no beither any body turned up nor i received any call from the technician. On enquiring the customer care at [protected], on why the earlier service request #[protected] got cancelled, they will be unable to check it and asked me to call the other customer care number at [protected]. I have been trying this number since morning and everytime it says a wrong number. It seems to be a dubious about this organization, which does not even have a proper customer care service and no value of their words.

I purchased koryo kot1621n heat wave electric oven just last week and asked the koryo customer care for demo but they are like we provide demo for only 30ltrs above oven.. Well tatz not done u have to provide demo for the new users let it be whatever ltrs... I purchased the product from big bazar kachiguda hyderabad and request you to kindly help me out or else i have to return the product
        Dear Ms. Shweta,

Sorry for the experience you had with our services.

Request you to share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Kindly share the same at the earliest so that our team can connect with you.

Future Group
        Purchase lcd from dcn bigbazzar in kolkata at 29th november 18.They comit within 48hrs instalation done. But stil now no ph call or instalation done. Your concern fake comitment. Pls instal urgently. It is the first time & it is the last time. Thanks...
        Ratul1's reply, Nov 24, 2018
        72hrs done but stil not install

I purchased koryo front loadad washing machine 6kg from trivandrum big bazaar on last August. Now the problem is leaking and while functioning it makes large sound also.so many times I tried to contact customer care. But no use.last month when I called customer care number, they said to me that l should register a complaint and they immediately come to our house. What can I do? Please take the necessary solution.

My ac compressor is not working and i have registered complaint in koryo customer service before one month still they are not replacing compressor which is under warranty. My complaint number is 737436..
            I am very frustrated with the service as they are not responding..

I tried to call area manager supervisor and reached out to service center still no response came from the company.

This is really a shame for this company that they don't care their customers

I will seriously never recommend this company's products to anyone.

Worst poor very bad experience with koryo

We have purchase a air conditioner from big bazaar e-zone after installation we found unable to cool .We complaint after 10 days followup they send a technician and found that unit is not working properly .If we set temperature 18 the grill temperature is 24 as per the syatem it should be less then set temperature .
              We request to company to return the amount or replace but the deny .

We had purchased semi Automatic washing Machine from you on dated 28/01/2017 now we have facing a problem of non working of machine we have lodge the complement several time in koreyo or e-zone but no one is come for resolved the issue till date now we are taking machine to back to your showroom and will raised the complant to consumer court so please find the detail of machine below.and machine are in under 2 years warranty when we call to you your help line Representative asked for cost to resolve the problem.we frustrated to your service which we got form you. [protected]
                May 29, 2018
                Updated by shamshuddin naik
                We had purchased semi Automatic washing Machine from you on dated 28/01/2017 now we have facing a problem of non working of machine we have lodge the complement several time in koreyo or e-zone but no one is come for resolved the issue till date now we are taking machine to back to your showroom and will raised the complement to consumer court so please find the detail of machine below.and machine are in under 2 years warranty when we call to you your help line Representative asked for cost to resolve the problem.we frustrated to your service which we got form you.

This is Reminder Against Court Notice:

model # KWM7517SA 7.5 KG Capacity
                Model no KWM7517SA 9 KG Capacity,
                FUTURE RETAIL LIMITED -E-ZONE Thane Dahisar Thakur Mall,
                Tax Invoice no 93693736
                Name :shamshuddin Naik
                mob:[protected]
                Dear Customer,

Sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

Request you to share your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Future Group
                We have been following up with the company for repairs. Their service centre in Pune is not functioning, they do not even pick up calls.

I bought p18 air conditioner from BigBazaar, vijayawada on 31.03.2018.
                  it installed on 05.04.2018 by Koryo installation team.
                  at the time of installation, installation team had damaged front cover of inner device.
                  i complained about this to service manager by phone and sent the photos.
                  he told that approval is coming, defective front cover is going to replace.
                  but there is no response.
                  customer care toll free is always busy. i tried many times but i failed.
                  from the date of installation, it is not working.
                  i complained many times to sales manager in big bazaar, sri naga raju and service manager, sri jitendra. but service team is not responding till now.
                  what i have to do ?
                  only alternative is to approach Consumer Forum.
                  please reply to me
                  --- Chinnam Sailaja

The koryo led tv got broke down on march 2018 after complaints, the service centre sent a copy for replacement of that tv. When approached big bazar for the same, they said the model you have been discontinued so you have to buy a new tv and pay the extra amount. I don't want to pay any amount. Since the service engineer who visited said that pcb board got damaged... So i want it changed.. Not new tv if they can't provide.

I got the bill as well as copy of replacement approved letter from service centre
                    Oct 26, 2021
                    Money has been refunded
                    Dear Customer,

Sorry for the experience you had. Request you to share your contact number and store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with our team.

Avimukteshwar's [Complaint's author] reply, May 17, 2018
                    Thank you for making whole issue a joke.Several calls from company and nothing has been done after mailing to koryoworld and futuregroup.

I have purchase Koryo Portable AC 18/04/2018. While buying it from Big bazar (Hebbel) they said Free installation .

After calling a number of times they sent someone, who was definitely not a technician as he has no idea about Portable AC and its operation .I raised my concern to Koryo and they confirmed that they will send someone next day but they never sent anyone . After a month when I called Koryo customer care again for complain they said installation is already done on 19/04/2018 .
                      There is a lot of water leakage from AC even after running the AC for 2-3 hours at night . Product user manual mentions that the water tank will never get filled and in case if gets filled by end of the season LED on AC shows error and AC Compressor stops but it is totally incorrect my whole room get damped with water every day . Now I have stopped using it and waiting for someone to provide a solution for this .

This is worst brand and it has got worst service in market .I am not satisfied this product, this is like a Chinese product.

when i call to customer care[protected] then they talk rudely and disconnect our call.

Kanhaiya Singh
                      +91 [protected]

I purchased koryo toaster a few months before and after using it suddenly stopped functioning.
                        I gave it to big bazaar venice greater noida on 18th april and they told me that it will be repaired in 2-3 days. After one week i called them and they are saying it was not taken for repair yet. Disgusting service.
                        Even after a week it is not repaired.
                        My receipt number is 968 at big bazaar the grand venice greater noida.
                        Aug 8, 2021
                        Dear Musarat,

Extremely sorry for the bad experience you had with our services.

Please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can forward it to the concerned team.

Future Group

I purchased koryo ac from samabalpur big bazar, they delivered the ac after regular follow up, now they are telling they need 3 days to install the ac very bad service, please don't buy koryo ac. Now i want to return the ac and i will buy other brand ac so please help me how i will return the ac to big bazar samabalpur and how i will get my money back.
                          Dear Mr. Sourabh,

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Future Group

I had purchased 1.5 T split a.c. from Big Bazar, Dwarka Nagar, Vishakhapattanam on 18.3.18.Items were delivered in next two working days. But installation was not being done till the date. As per system, big bazar had to inform your local branch for installation which they had done as per their telephonic talk. Also, local service station officer confirmed for sending technician today as was leave last day.

After continuous follow up with him, he agreed to come for installation. But suddenly, after some time when called, he regret to come as per his office instructions.
                            After follow up with your local office, they asked to register complain to customer care.

Is this way of treating customers . Your office should get daily instructions of the products being sold & further process to be done. Till such difficulties arise to customers. Based on technicians information for installing a.c today, I had taken leave today & wait for him.
                            But last moment, your local office raised issue & work could not done tday..
                            This is not fair practice to deal with customers.

Request to look in matter.

Today afternoon I had to call customer care & get service request.

I had purchased koryo food processor from future group ezone on29 dec.2014 with extended warranty. Model no. Kfp10000at chembur k star mall. Now it is shifted. From morning i'd called customer care. But no way. My food processor's jar's lid is broken.&i want it's replace ment.. But they r demanding visiting charges along with the lid's charges. Can you please send me on my address. Whether online shopping is available. Or can i get it at vashi ezone.
                              Jan 21, 2018
                              Updated by Sharayu Sawant
                              Sharayu Suresh Sawant 7/Tejaswi chs Govandi East Near raiway track.Mumbai400088
                              Dear Ms. Sharayu,

Requesting you to write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number so that I can take it up with the concerned team.

Future Group

I bought a ctv of koryo from big bazaar tgip mall, noida a week back. Still no one came to fit it on the wall. At the time of selling the big bazaar guys talked big, they promised a guy from kryo service centre will come to fit it. We have a discussion with one guy who promised to come but never appreared. When we repeatedly called him he said 'complain kar do'. Now no one is taking call and now we know that the brand is a utter fraud. Never buy koryo. All of them are fraud.
                                Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please share your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in so that i can take it up with the concerned team.

Future Group
                                Do you think I am still waiting to be defrauded again? I have returned it to the shop and bought a brand which is more responsible and whose after sale service is good.
                                I had brought a KORYO water heater from Bigbazzar situated at Rourkela.since then it is not working properly as it's light would not glow & complain action would not be taken by the retailer yet.

I bought this tv yesterday from big bazaar, sigra varanasi (Ip grand).

The shopkeepers were very eager in selling me this 2014 tv model (In 2017) saying that the service is great and all, they told me that installation will be done today by an engineer. After we paid for the same, they told us that we need to request for the service, we said that it's ok and requested for the same, but no one contacted us yet. While trying to call the koryo toll free, it says that we are connecting you to service executive but after that the phone gets silent and after 20-30 seconds the call gets ended.

I tried lodging a complaint through the koryo mobile app but there was no option for this 2014 tv model in there, i even tried lodging the complain in guise of another model of almost same spec, the server threw an error at me.

If you can't cater to the customers, shut up your company, because you are not worth it.
                                  Nov 7, 2017
                                  The installation was provided to me today.
                                  Problem is solved, please close this request.
                                  My clothes Dryer has not been working for 6 months now! Despite repeated complaints and a number of visits from the Technicians, Koryo did not repair it! I am now looking to contact the CEO, but there is no mention of the CEO on the net! I want my dryer to be repaired as soon as possible, since I am facing problems without it!

Sir
                                    Today i contacted your customer care no. At about 10.42 am by my own phone number. As a response on madam responded and cut the phone without any response. On second call she said that on the date of purchase there was no installation request while i contacted your customer care yesterday and requested for installation.in reply he assured me to install the led by today. But today there is careless reply. It is highly objectionable that your customer care officer 'madam' is not having any sense of humor. It is because she is not able to deal with costumers. She suggested me to install your led privately because my engineer will come after their own time. She does not deserve for job of responsibility.
                                    Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the incovenience caused. We would like to get this resolved. Kindly write at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number and store details.

Future Group

I am srinivasan.. I bought a koryo micro wave on 23sep.. It's already one month over after they said they will come for demo..
                                      I want to return this product and i promise i won't ever take another koryo product and will tell all my friends and relatives not to waste time on the koryo products.. Bcz of they can't even come to give demo i am 100% sure they won't come to repair in case o[censored]nserviceability..
                                      What warranty and such non-sense, i have called them so many times.. But they have stopped attending calls also..
                                      My number is [protected] & i live in mathura cantonment
                                      Dear Mr. Srinivas,

We sincerely apologize for the experience you had to confront.

Please share your contact number and the store details at [protected]@futuregroup.in.

Our team will surely look into it.

Future Group

I had purchased a koryo geyser (25 ltrs) from bigbazar dhanbad on 16/11/2014 copy of cash memo is enclosed for ready reference. The electrical circuit/filament of the product appears to have got damaged and needs immediate replacement/maintenance. Electric current passes through the water outlet and no heating takes place. I have reported this to the customer care officer on toll free number. A koryo authorized person from the locality attended the product.
                                        I was told by the local after-sell provider to make it o. K before dipawali but till now the geyser has not made functional.
                                        Immediate action may please be taken to address the issue. Copy of cash-memo enclosed for ready reference.
                                        Regards.
                                        P k mahapatra
                                        Dear Customer,

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact number and store details so that I can escalate this with the concerned team.