Koryo Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Nov 16, 2022

File a complaint to Koryo

Having problems with Koryo?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Koryo customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Koryo

View more phone numbers

Fax

Koryo reviews & complaints page 19

DEAR SIR, 27-08-12

I PROCURED ONE KORYO 15 LITER GYSER ON14-08-12 FROM E-ZONE OF HOME TOWN. NO ONE CANME TO GIVE A DEMO TILL NOW. I TRIED INSTALL FROM OUTSIDE WITH A EXPERIENCE PERSON. HE CHECKED AND SAID IT IS NOT WORKING AND CONTTACT CUSTOMER CARE FOR CHANGE. KINDLY, DO THE NEEDFUL. IT IS VERY URGENT.

PANIGRAHI
MOB-[protected]/[protected]
ADDRESS- BETA-II, GREATER NOIDA, NEAR JAGNNATH TEMPLE.
p.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have taken a note of your concern and we will get in touch with you soon. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your invoice details and reference id 6619 and we will get back to you.

The koryo oven(model no. kmc 2122) brand of future bazaar was brought
    from big bazaar, empress mall, nagpur on 26. 2.2011 with 2 years
    warranty. In december 2011 the oven was used for 1st time and became
    out of order. After that the oven
    was sent to koryo workshop, nagpur and was delivered in april 2012 but
    was still out of order. After that again a complaint was filed
    (complaint no. 390350 on toll free customer care no. [protected])
    however till date the problem has not been rectified. They keep on
    saying every time that the damaged part will come in 5 days however it
    has not come till now. This is a very severe harrasement by the company
    officials and a very bad service by them Please help in correction of
    the defect or replacement of the equipment.

Oven is in warranty period. Repair the oven. If it cannot be repaired then
    replace the oven. If it cannot be replaced then refund of the price of
    oven and compensation for the mental harrasement caused due to this.
    Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. In order to assist you I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details, invoice details and reference id 5872 and we will get back to you.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we have not received any response from your end.

Future Group Care

My LCD was not working and I called Koryo customer care on 21st July. Engineer came to my house and said, one part need to order. Its almost 15 days but no one came to my house to change the part. LCD is out of order and each time I called Customer care, I got answer " please give us 4-5 days". Today 4th August 2012, when I called customer care, they said they need another 10 days. They need 1 month to change the part. Even not sure if they will change it or not. This is mental harasment and they are forcing to buy new LCD/TV..
      My conplain number is 411728 and my contact number is +91-[protected]
      Dear Mr. Pankaj,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have already received your complaint and will look into it and get back to you soon. In case you have any queries please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 5689 and we will get back to you. I would request your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Future Value Retail / Koryo, Kmc 2323 — Non compliance of terms and conditions

I purchased MW oven "KMC 2323" from Big Bazaar, phoenix, UPAL Mall, CP-Sector-B, LDA Colony, Near Hotel Picadelly Alambagh on 23 Jul 2012 at 11:34 AM against TRANS No "39605", Item Code: "[protected]". I have been assured by the salesman "Mr Anand" that the appliance would be installed with demonstration by their representative at residence within 24-48hrs of purchase of...

Hai sir
        recently i purchase two items on feature bazaar but your courier person without information coming my room but unfortunately i am not their so he calling but i am not attend 1 hour after i call back.and next day means today i am call and tell the person to today please give my friend waiting for you,and he is give you my id also,But he is coming and call me, i have not in coverage area so he go back so please kindly tell me suggestion my delivary no-[protected],
        Awb No-Awb No
        Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details and your reference id 4771 and we will get back to you soon.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from end.

My Complaint No 406547 on Koryo E Care is registered on 21 Jun 2012
          The technician visited informed that he ordered for a change of compressor. which is still not delivered and complaint not yet closed
          today date is 13 July 2012
          Dear Sir / Madam,

I had purchased a micorwave oven in Bigbazaar (GURGAON) on 26.01.08. Now it is not in working condition due to some repair. I made numer of call's to the service centre mentioned in the user's manual, but it is of no use. No response were given by them. They visited once and said some spares should be changed and will be done within a week. But it is more than a month and no one returned. When i called them on phone there is no response.
          I am fed up with their false commitments.
          Pls find the below details of the Product.
          PRODUCT : MICROWAVE OVEN
          BRAND : KORYO
          MODEL : KMC 2121
          DATE OF PURCHASE : 26.01.08 (2YRS WARRANTY)
          SERVICE CENTERE: SWASTIK CARE, GURGAON, HARYANA, INDIA.

I can wait for a week time, if it is not sorted out i'll go for legal prosecution.

Expecting a positive result.

Prasanna
          mobile :[protected]
          koryo rice cooker is not working.

cook light is not on. Pls ATTEND SOON.

we have also two no of AC .Working fine.

address

Best power Equiments (I) pvt ltd
          104, Glare, Mahavir Classic, Sakivihar Road, Powai, Mumbai-72

no service from koryo after perches of 1year
          Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with the invoice number, the store details, your contact details and reference id 1496. We will investigate your matter and get back to you with an update on the same.

Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the delay in delivery of the compressor. Request you to write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details and reference id 4772. We will look into this matter and contact you shortly.

Dear customer,

Just a reminder that we haven't received any response from end.

KORYO KHT 3000 Home Theatre — KORYO Home theatre faulty

A Koryo KHT 3000 home theatre was sent in a Gurgaon service centre on dated 23 april 2012 complaint no. 395541.Respite calling so many times and so many persons ([protected]- Mr. Mahesh) [protected] (mr. Chandani) , no solution has been made yet. Nobody seems to be serious about the repairing of the system.It seems like a fake customer service centre. Koryo products' after sale service is too poor. I must had thought before I bought the...

I had deposited rs 2499 (wide receipt no.413 dated 25.1.2009) for koryo microwave oven. due to unavailability/overbooking of the item i was not handed over the piece on the time,but was assured of delivery later on. Due to my unavoidable transfer , i had to go out of station, and was unable to receive the item.I had informed all this to the store via telephone.

on showing my original receipt, they assured me of delivery within a week. But now they have told me to register my complaint on consumer grievance form.

I purchased this item from big bazaar branch of raja garden. Kindly look into the matter and instruct them to deliver my item as soon as possible.

regards

Abhay sharma
            Ph: [protected]

Microwave — Till not received complete order Items

I purchase by mobile HOMESHOP18.com Godrej Microwave OVEN under scheme, They Delivered order 25th April 2009 and not send Cook Book, After made a complaint # 1464338 date 06/05/2009 they asked delivery the 10 days but still not received, Now when again contact they are not provide and complete detials and as well they inform me we asked to Godrej company they have not in stock and provide may be later, I ask why you are booked my order if you don't have any complete accessories.

I think they cheat the people, Govt shold take any legal action or I request to people please stop purchasing like these companies those make a fool..

Best Rgerads/Sanjay Dudeja

koryo microwave — not delivering

i have paid for the microwave in the concerned shop in Big bazaar kharagpur Puja mall on 26.01.2010 bill no:t38/1250 cashier:dipak time 16:56:42 but i have been constantly said that the product is out of stock. while buying they assured that the delivery will be timely but i am harassed over and over. if someone goes shopping in the concerned mall please stay aware because they seem to have a passion for harassing people.
            Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We have received your complaint and will look into it. Our team will get in touch with you soon. For any queries write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with the details of your concern, your contact details along with your reference id 4341 and we'll get back to you.

Dear customer,

I trust that your concern has been resolved. I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. Please get in touch with us if you have any further queries. You can write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in and we will be glad to assist you.

Future Group Care

We had bought 2 split A/C (Koreo company) from Future Retail, Zirakpur yesterday vide bill no T2/22541 dated 22.06.2012. We were assured that the installation would be done free of cost today the 23rd of June 2012, if we arrange for the A/C's to be taken at the same time.
              We agreed to the condition since it was as emergency, and we have church services on Sunday for which we required the same.
              We had spoken to the installation staff at Ph no [protected] who assured us that the same will be done by lunch time. But now when we speak to the person he redirected us to speak to Mr. Hardeep to install at Ph no [protected] (Mr. Hardeep). He was rude and refused the same.
              This kind of service is unacceptable and highly unprofessional.
              Please look into the matter.
              Fr. Sebastian Jose
              Priest
              Don Bosco Navjeevan Church
              Sector 24, Chandigarh
              Ph: [protected]
              Neil Ph [protected]
              Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I regret the convenience caused. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your concern details, invoice details, the store details, your contact details along with your reference id 4342 and we'll get in touch with you.

Future Group Care

Hello, I Purchased KORYO 1.5 TON AC, Model No: KSI18AO3S on 13/05/2011. Now after a year it is having problem with cooling. It just stop working after few minutes every time and compressor do not start again so result is no cooling.

I registered a complaint on 09/05/2012 Complaint No: 397644, so it still comes under warranty period. After 2 days technicians visited my home and after checking the AC they said that they will have to change some part and they said it will take 3-4 days as the parts will come from head office in Bangalore.

Now it's 14/06/2012 and still i have not received any reply or any update from these people. I have called many time and every time i get same reply "We have not received the part from Bangalore".

Well It's summer and mercury rising everyday, and the Ac is just hanged as a show piece in my bedroom. I did not purchased it from that reason. I purchased it from my comfort which i do not feel yet.

I NEED A REPLY FROM KORYO SUPPORT. AND I NEED THIS FIXED OR JUST TAKE THE AC BACK IN FEW DAYS OR I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER. THAT'S FOR SURE.

HOPE THIS GET RESOLVED.
                Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience. In order to assist you i request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your concern details, your contact details, your product and invoice details, the store details along with your reference id 4236 we'll surely get back to you.

Future Group Care
                Hello Priya, I have emailed you all the details you asked for on your email [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your reference id 4236. Hope you look into the issue as soon as possible. Thankyou
                I made a call on Koryo customer service number on Jun 14, 2012 and i was said the same thing that the part is still no available here and they will talk to their senior and they will update me on this. This was said for last many days but never received any call. But this time I did got a call telling me that tomorrow that means 15 JUNE 2012 technicians will visit my home to fix the issue. I have been waiting for them for last 2 days but no one even called me.

Now this is really getting worse. The summer in Delhi is getting worse and i am facing this because of these people.

I am writing this so that every one who read this should know that never buy koryo or any such brands. Because when you spend you hard earned money for your comfort on these brands, you surely get cheated as they have no good support, They are just making money and never care for their customers.

My experience with koryo (this is only sold by Big Bazaar, They import this in India from china) Is really unpleasant and surely i will never buy any thing from them again. I will just wait for few days for their reply after which i will get it fixed myself if this will be possible as this is Chinese and their products are made to last few months. I am saying this because i have used this AC just for 4 months last year and this year when i started using it started with the problem. So what should i say "it last for few months".

Hope everyone read this and if thinking to buy Koryo products then BIG NO. Go for some good brand. i have been using other good brand in my other room for 4 years and never had any issue other that GAS FILLING and SERVICES i have not spend any money.

Hope koryo people have any shame and stop lying and get to work.

I purchased a KORYO MAE OVEN. I experienced electric shock while using it. Complaint registered on 25/05/2012. But still not attended. The product warranty period will expire on 10/06/2012.

Several times contacted but no response.

Complaint registered with the name of my uncle Mr. A K Panigrahi, Chandar Nagar, Gopala Patnam, Visakhapatnam. cell : [protected].

please do needful to attend the same to rectify the problem.
                  Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. At the outset, please accept our apologies for the aberration in our service standards that you have faced. We've received your complaint and are looking into your concern. We'll surely get back to you shortly.

Future Group Care

I have purchased KORYO microwave from Bigbazaar Pune.

6 months back this microwave stopped working and since it was under warranty have requested the KORYO call center to fix.

The technician came and said one of the Spare part need to replaced and dont have the same now.

Its been over 6 months everytime I call they just state the same response as the part is not available it will take 1 more month.

Have escalated at all levels and now they are not even answering the calls.

Compliant no 381861
                    Saqib dubey : Service Head Pune[protected] /[protected] ….. not responding to the calls
                    Sanjay Singh : India Service Head :[protected] ….. not responding to the calls
                    [protected]@koryoworld.com ….. No response

4 weeks back the Technician came and have taken the sparepart stating will get repaired but no NEWS post that.
                    Koryo Service Technician :[protected]

Need help!.

Warm Regards,
                    Naresh Lamba
                    Cell : +91 [protected]
                    Dear customer,

Hi I am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.We have made a note of your contact details and we will contact you soon.

Future Group Care

koryo microwave — Koryo Microwave(under warranty) company not repairing.

I purchased Koryo Microwave KMC2122 dated on[protected] with 2 years warranty from Big Bazaar in Great India Place, Noida. After few months it stopped working I have been calling again and again since April. They just say some technician will visit but no1 taking care of this product. I am very disappointed.

First complaint i registered was on April 23rd. Complaint number is 394697.

Serial No. of the product is: ACKMC2122A10202036

I hope that I will get some help over here.

Aneja
                    Dear customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. I would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with your invoice details, contact details along with your reference id 3908 and we'll get back to you shortly.

Future Group
                    Hello Priya,

As per your request I have sent you an email with the contact details.

Aneja
                    Hello Priya,

As you can see my last comment. I already sent an email on 30 May. now its 11June and got no response from your end. This is very disappointing. I could never imagine Companies like Future group and Koryo are misleading their customers like this. By selling bad quality product and then no service. I am thinking to file a complaint in court regarding this.

I BOUGHT KORYO AC MODEL NUMBER KWR18AO 14TH AUGUST 2009
                      TODAY I CALLED ENGINEER FOR SERVICE AND HE ADVISED I MUST CHANGE AC AND MUST BUY NEW AC AND ASKED FOR EXCHANGE OFFER , THIS IS NOT USEABLE
                      I HAVENT USED THIS AC IN LAST 3 YEARS BECAUSE WE ARE USING SINGLE BEDROOM , WE ARE ONLY 2 MEMBERS ARE IN FAMILY AND HAVING 2 BEDROOMS
                      BUT I AM DOING SERVICE BOTH OF THEM EVERY YEAR
                      PLEASE REVERT WHAT I CAN DO
                      NO BODY IS PICKING UP PHONE ON THESE 2 NUMBERS ON SERVICE CENTER
                      [protected] ,[protected]
                      SANJIV

koryo A.C — A.C not working & after service not good

We had purchased Koryo A.c 1.5 ton from Big Bazaar , Himalaya Mall , Ahmedabad , Gujarat on 15th of May 2011, A.C was working initially , but after 4 days it stopped giving a sufficient cooling, we complained to the customer care , after 2 days 1 person comes , checks & says another person will come after 2 days , that person came filled the gas & charged us for extra pipe , A.c worked only for 2 days & the same problem persited, again we complained but there was no reply for 4 days , after that the service man took 1 week to find tout that there was a leakage & could not e treated, he said we will be provided with the new a.c on 1st week of june 2011, we have been approching Mr. Bhavin , the customer care representative from big bazaar , but he is not been ale to help us out, and says he has not received appovel from the higher authority so he can provise us with the the new A.C, we purchased the A.c for summer i don't when are we going to use it......
                      Dear customer,

Hi i am Priya from Future Group. I apologize for the inconvenience. to assist you i would request you to write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in with store details(from which you made the purchase) your invoice details along with your reference id 3852 and we will contact you shortly

Future Group Care

I have purchase a Koryo LCD TV from Pantaloon,Bhubaneswar on 14th August, 2011. The warranty given on this product is 3 years. Last week the TV was not switched on. I complained at your service center of Bhubaneswar on 05.05.2012. And again I complained at your service center of Bhubaneswar on 07.05.2012. On 07 .05.12 one person called and told us that he will visit us in the night. But till this time there is no...
                        MAINE EK A/C BIG BAZAR ,KANPUR SE DT.22/05/2011 KO (BILL NO. T 23/60867) KHARIDA THA. JO KI KHARAB HO GAYA HAI.JISKI SHIKAYAT DT. 30/03/12 KO E CARE PER KAWAI THI. JISKA COMPLAINT NO.389599 HAI. ABHI TAK MERE A/C THIK NAHI KIYA JA RAHA HAI JISKI WARRANTY KHATAM HO RAHI HAI. KANPUR KE SERVICE CENTER (DEEKSHA CARE CENTER ) NE ISE THIK KARNE SE MANA KAR DIYA.BIG BAZAR NE BHI KOI SUNWAI NAHI KI. MERI COMPLAINT DARZ KAR KARWAHI KI JAYE. RAJENDRA...
                        it is very difficult to say that to buy koryo AC is the worst thing.
                        the service centre employees/call centre people make false commitments to the customers.
                        it is my humble request to all the buyers not buy a single product of koryo company.
                        we have to be discard the bludy chinees equipements....

koryo lcd — fraud of big bazaar

MYSELF RUCHI GOEL-[protected].i have purchased a koryo lcd model KLD32HV-QMA on 27th march.Ur employees said that this lcd has already sold , so u have to wait minimum for 15 days.So i have deposited the full amount of 144400 rupees.But today when i visited again the big bazaar i saw the same piece there.I asked them why this lcd is here .They said its our internal matter, we will deliver lcd only after 15 days,u can take any action we don't...

I am Gyan Shanker residing in Thane West Mumbai. On date 21 March, I had requested on Koryo Customer Care to give me my second free service of my AC. But after regular follow up of 10 days, no one has attended to my call.
                        This is highly pathetic service and unprofessional. I have to call them daily to ask when they are sending any person for service. They say that they will reply in 30 mins but everytime these people are not responding.
                        Please help me.
                        Thanks & Regards,
                        Gyan Shanker
                        Email - [protected]@gmail.com
                        Mobile - [protected]

koryo split ac — Behaviour

I bought a Koryo AC from Big Bazar in 2010. When i complaint to Service Centre for due AC servicing & they lodge the complait. But behaviour of Lucknow Service Centre employ is very rude & not talk very well to customer. Doing misbehaviour over the phone. Not to attand the service.

Koryo is not providing the after sales service. Pl. avoid the Koryo product.

Koryo Split Ac — compression default

sir/madam
                        good day.....its really sad to inform you about the negligence of the service center that still my ac compressor of KORYO still not repaired even though i register the complaint on 18/june/2011 my req id ALSC[protected]. Still the service center passing their time by saying wait for a week and like tht so much time passed.
                        pls look up this matter and revert reply asap on [protected]@yahoo.com

rgds
                        iqbal ahmad
                        Dear Customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. Please write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details, invoice details, details of the store from where you purchased and the reference number 2675. We'll get in touch with you over this.

Future Group Care

I purchased a 32" LCD TV of Koryo Brand from Big Bazaar Landmark Ramdaspeth Nagpur on 25 March 2012. I had submitted the address for installation and was told that next day TV would be installed. I made it very clear that I was not staying in the place where TV is to be installed so please inform me whenever mechanic would have left for this purpose. However, continuously for two days I was informed for a time of 2 PM and in spite of waiting till 8 PM no one reported on both days. There was no response even on Helpline number of Big Bazaar [protected] not to mention the mobile number of the mechanic [protected] who was very rude and non-courteous to response that he was very busy so could not come. Information passed and request made to customer care at Big bazaar was also meaningless.

S K Khare
                          Flat 201, Royal Amity
                          Plot 61, Friends Colony, Nagpur

BIG BAZAAR — Delay in Installation of the LCD TV

I bought one LCD TV (Panasonic Make) from Big Bazar ( EDM Mall), two weeks back. And still i am waiting for its installation. So many times, we called up the big bazar's customer executives but thay have not send any installation person yet. Most of the time they dont pick the call and when luckly someone picks the call, they always says that person will reach at your house within 48hours. But its being now 2 weeks and we are still following up with the Big Bazar guys. There reponse are patahtic and when atlast we said that we are going to launch a compaint in consumer forum, they bluntly said ... do it ... as if there is no fear of cunsomer forum nowadays on these people.
                          Contact info of the Biz Bazar's customer executive - [protected]

Gaurav Sehgal
                          buddy, i am facing d same problem. hav u gone to consumer forum, well m plannin' actually.
                          Dear Customer,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. We regret the inconvenience caused due to the delay in installation. We will take it up with the concerned teams. Please write to [protected]@futuregroup.in with your contact details, details of the store from where you purchased, details of the invoice and the reference number 2657. An agent will get in touch with you over this.

Koryo — Service

This is Raghavendra from hyderabad, I have given Home Theater System *
                            KHTIB9000 *at your Hyderabad (Marredpally) service Center on 14 Feb 2012,
                            (with job sheet no 6006 which am attaching with this mail) , The Home
                            Theater System which is taken in Dec2011, i have used it in Feb 2012 for
                            first time but its not working properly as it making some disturbing sound
                            with in 5-10 min after...