KreditBee Complaints & Reviews

2.5
Last updated May 16, 2024

File a complaint to KreditBee

Having problems with KreditBee?

File a complaint and get it resolved by KreditBee customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

KreditBee reviews & complaints page 17

E
Er Shubh Badjatya
Aug 17, 2022
This thread was updated on Oct 12, 2022

Hacked my contacts and data

Hi I am Shubham badjatya I have taken loan from kredit bee in which I have already paid there 1 EMI after that my financial conditions got affected due to loss in business by which I was not able to pay their remaining amount but now their customer executive calling me continues and harassing me and hacked my data and my contacts and and doing misuse of it also spoiling my social image as nobody has a right to hack someone personal data and...
Sanket417
Aug 17, 2022

Personal loan

Address:Bengaluru

Hi Thanks For messaging me..I would like to apologize First..I have Humble Request You To Give Me some Time for loan repayment..Because Of ..My Mom Died Earlier Hence I want Extra time to repayment Loan..
Kindly Help Me ..

Your's Faithfully
Sanket Sanjay Nimbalkar...
M
Mohan Maggo
from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh

Financial Problems || Loan Harassment || Illegal Threats and Message

Address:KreditBee, 16/3, Adarsh Yelavarthy Centre, opp to Frank Anthony School, Cambridge Layout, Jogupalya Bangalore Karnataka 560008 India

Hi Team,
I have written this email to notify you that. My name is Mohan Maggo and i have a active loan account with Kreditbee before covid pandemic lockdown. In March 2019 i lost my job and i was going through with depression issues. I was total into mental disturbance, i have no job at this point of time since 3 year's. I already explained my situation to the Kreditbee before and in recent times. But they are not going to understand....
V
Venkata Manoj Reddy Perusomula

Annoying Calls regarding loans

I'm recieving daily calls every hour from morning 8 am till 9 or 9:30 pm sometimes asking me to take the loan. I'm not interested in any of their services and I didn't subscribed for their services. Please stop bugging me. I have blocked numbers but still receiving calls from new numbers.

Thanks...
M
Mohan Maggo
from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
This thread was updated on Mar 3, 2023

Sending Cheap Illegal court recovery messages to reference family and friends

Website:www.kreditbee.in

Hi Team,

You are doing so much cheaper things and you are sending legal court messages on my reference. I would like to let you know that. We are forwarding and filing case against your company and we are going to CBI by tomorrow morning. My relatives are very disappoint with the cheap services. Now i will be involving CBI in this matter.

Mohan Maggo....
akpanda1408
from Brahmapur, Odisha

Unwanted spam loan calls

Yesterday I lodged a complaint but it's been 15hours it is unresolved. I also got call from kreditbee....
G
Gopi Bollineni
Aug 15, 2022

Frequent Unwanted Calls

Hello! I DO NOT need any LOANS. I repeat, I DO NOT NEED A LOAN. Please stop bugging me. This is pathetic. You have no concern for the privacy of the consumers. And you're computer-generated calls are unbearably persistent. Please STOP CALLING ME. AGAIN! I DO NOT NEED A LOAN.
Thanks....
akpanda1408
from Brahmapur, Odisha
Aug 15, 2022

Unwanted loan calls

Hey... Kreditbee, please don't bother me unnecessarily. If I wanted anything, I'll contact you from my side. So please don't disturb regularly, it's irritating....
Ankita Majhi
Aug 14, 2022

Getting messages for repayment

I didn't taken even a single loan from your app that is krazybee still I am getting threatening messages related to police case and second daily I am getting some annoying calls related to taking loans from kreditbee kindly can you please resolve my problem as soon as possibe...
U
Ummearshiya
from Bengaluru, Karnataka

Calls and messages

I have never applied for any loan from them I don’t know how they got my number or what they’ve done to have it.
But they even text me on WhatsApp and call me a million times with a million numbers every single day. I block so many number and now my block list is full. I can’t block number anymore because of their scam calls and messages that I keep getting every single day. I don’t want their calls I don’t want anyone to...
Anonymous1243
from Pune Metropolitan Area, Maharashtra
This thread was updated on Mar 3, 2023

Serious complaint against recovery agent of kreditbee

Address:Pune

Hello Kreditbee,

I would like to inform you few things, kindly take it very seriously.

My name is Debjani Chakraborty, I have taken a loan from kreditbee my registered number is [protected]. My due date for EMI was 11th August and today is 12th August, yesterday I received a call from a recovery agent and I informed him I will pay the EMI on Monday, he dropped the call. Today morning I received a call from another...
K
Kakkanda88
from Karnal, Haryana

Loan related calls everyday

It is annoying to receive a call from kredit bee continuously to avail loan. Since i am not interested in taking any loan from kredit bees, please do not call me on my number [protected].

I havent registered anywhere. But still i am getting call....
Sharan787
Aug 11, 2022

NOC Clearance Certificate Required

Address:Bangalore

I have cleared my loan and requested NOC for which i didn't get response from KreditBee which is blocking me for applying loans in other banks

I need immediate action and do the needfull

Loan number: KB220316HMLGR

Tickect ID: 4466398...
I
Indu2121
from Kolkata, West Bengal
Aug 10, 2022

Fraud

Address:Haryana

As i have not taken any e vouchers ..those e vouchers have not been in used by me..ur represntatives are calling me and sending threatening messages for repayment.which i am not bound to pay.they are just getting my upi informations and took all my savings in the name of kredit bee.

Please stop these nuisance creating by your representatives....
Adhi sravs
from Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh

About kreditbee harassment

Address:Tirupati

My husband has taken first loan 6000 on kredit bee app by using my proofs but still they are calling dady and night harrassing me so much pls take an action upon that they tell to take with my husband sir 🙏 plss...
Sathvik Rao Tanneru
This thread was updated on Oct 12, 2022

Calling me to take loan even if after I have said not interested

This company calls me from very different numbers every time I block one. The electronic generated messages deliver that to take loan even after i have said I don’t want to....
J
Jeevang1

Loan

I have cleared my loan using kreditbee app but it is still showing active in Cibil e...
P
pranathi mallampati
Aug 8, 2022

Loan process

Hello I paid my kreditbee loan on time but I’m not able to get a loan again...
_
_shashi
Aug 4, 2022

100s of spam SMS

I have not subscribed for any messages or service from them yet I get bombarded with SMS everyday. Stop harrassment...
Sai588
Aug 2, 2022

Harassment and blackmailing

I have a good relationship with kreedibee application I have paid all my due on time, due to some health issue in the family since two months I'm unable to make my emi. Recovery agent's are blackmailing me saying they will contact my HR manager and email them I'm fraud and they will call my all contact list number and inform that I'm fraud. This is really a worst experience they are also scolding mynparents and talking very disrespectful...