LatestOne.com Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to LatestOne.com

Having problems with LatestOne.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LatestOne.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LatestOne.com

LatestOne.com Phone Numbers

LatestOne.com reviews & complaints page 5

Dear sir/madam

I am akshay dandkar
Few days ago i ordered ptron bt boom 4d headphones and i used them only few hours and its not good working i am not just happy with shopping in your store so i want return that headphones and want my money return to me i hope you will understand me and retu return my order and refund me

Order details
My contact no [protected]
Feb 23, 2019
Jan 17, 2019
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
My ptron bassbuds is not work propely

Below are the details of my order, i want to return as ptron lancer bluetooth wireless headphone is damaged and not usable and this the worest item so pls return my money back.

Order id: pt48284
    Order items : 1 no.
    Feb 21, 2019
    Jan 17, 2019
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
     We're on it! You can expect an update on this over the phone or via email shortly. Thanks for your patience.

You guys are work are not i dint know. I ordered last december 8 but until now i didn't get any proper answer and my things too i got all reply from your side within 24 hours you can get but until now not. Your team is best employer in the year.

400 rupees item i follow more then months good responsible team and m very good service.

Just inform to me i can get that item or not. Once you conform after that i am not distrapping your team.
      Feb 11, 2019
      Jan 06, 2019
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
      We sincerely regret to know this. We are getting this checked and ensure this is sorted out on priority. Thanks!
      In this watch there is miss time and no match correct time and after correcting there is no match then it replaced and that watch should correct min hour
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
      Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.Kindly give your order id so that we can check the further details in our database.
      We ordered one hendsfree on 19th Dec .order total paid amount is 539.10 directed from direct my account . My contact number is [protected]. Bb.
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
      kindly give your registered mail id and mobile number that we can help you.
      I got a ptron one bluetooth ear pod which is not working last 6 months back i complained twice in online but no response...it is not working i would complaint in cusumer form now which i can get a solution ...These customer care people are not responding!!!
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
      Sorry for the inconvenience. Do share the order ID with us ... will check.

I booked one, DaZon Multifunctional USB Rechargeable Electronic Lighter With Holder (Black on dated[protected] my Order number -SL3148086 and Delhivery tracking number:
        [protected] but still date I didn't get my product confirmation mail and message from them. Even I tracked my courier also details not found.
        Feb 4, 2019
        Jan 04, 2019
        Akshay dandkar
        my contact no is [protected] pls call me or sms me
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2019
        Hi, Please share your order id.Our executive will reach out to you and assist you with your query.Thanking you.

Reference to my order no.SL3135664 of Bluetooth earphone set was shipped through Ecom-pre with awb no.[protected] on 9th Dec 2018. When I tracked the
          consignment, came to know that it is reached to Kochi on 16th Dec 2018 but further no information and not yet delivered the same. I have called to courier company's customer care number, they even could not provide the DC address for enabling me to take direct delivery.
          Request to look into the matter and arrange to deliver the same to me at earliest.

Mahesh Kumar
          DP World Cohin/ICTT
          Vallarpadam, Ernakulam, Kochi 682054

mob:[protected], [protected]
          Email: [protected]@gmail.com
          Feb 2, 2019
          Dec 27, 2018
          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

Sir i was online book xmate bluetooth on 7 december 2018. But till now my parsal not coming here... Please send me early as possible. I have waiting for my pasal but your nothing any message on messenger to track my pasal... I request i have online paid 449 rupee for this headset so send me early as possible... Regard khedkar kishor

Address: - missal newas radha nagari ankush nagar beed maharashtra pin 431122.
            Jan 24, 2019
            Dec 23, 2018
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
            Battery of Headfone not working when battery fully charged and connected to mobile it show sudden low
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
            Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience created. Do share the order ID with us, we will check and revert ASAP
            I have brought ptron spark pro after three months the one side of my wireless headset stopped working ..I have an warranty card but how can I claim it...and were is the service centres in Chennai (Tamilnadu)?
            Please help..!
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jan 10, 2019

Not easy way to return product, return policy is not better.
              On same day of received product, I send a return request but after 3 days over they told me that, not possible to return that product after 3 days(deliverd date-18/12/2018 & replied from company date-21/12/2018) not possible.

Another thing, from LatestOne, two contigious orders products are defective/not working.
              purchase from latestone, only waste of money.
              Feb 4, 2019
              Dec 22, 2018
              I have purchased an Bluetooth
              headphones of xmate lancer..
              Order no sl3136423 order date 12.10.18
              But it is left side hear phone is not working i want exchange the same.
              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018

LatestOne.com Refund & return
                Latestone.com — Refund & return

Dear sir/ madam

below are the details of my order, i want to return as money

lternatively, the order will get confirmed automatically in 24 hours.

Order Information
                Total Rs.348.00
                Jan 22, 2019
                Dec 14, 2018
                My order SL3133783
                Dazon arc new style ladies watch with bracelet strap analog dial wrist watch
                My phone number [protected]

Messages
                  Notifications
                  Sign out
                  © 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
                  If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Computers & AccessoriesLatestOne.com Refund & return
                  Latestone.com — Refund & return

Dear sir/ madam

below are the details of my order, i want to return as watch

lternatively, the order will get confirmed automatically in 24 hours.

Order Information
                  Total Rs.348.00
                  Jan 19, 2019
                  Dec 14, 2018
                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response

I have ordered for headset to was not upto the mark no base is coming i want to return the headphones   replace all
                    Jan 12, 2019
                    Dec 12, 2018

My order, i want to return as ptron boom 2
                      4d ear phones gold/black
                      This product is complaint volume automatically low
                      I want refund

Total rs. 549
                      Jan 9, 2019
                      Dec 09, 2018
                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                      Sir I want to return my ordered itom it has both the earbudds also same for the ears and i faced a problem to adjust it in my ears again am requested to return my order. Thank you
                      You delevered me damage item .so arrange pickup this and return rs648
                      Akki Mirza's reply, Dec 7, 2018
                      U delvrd damage item so please pick it and refund rs648
                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018
                      Hi, We surely would like to help, please help us to know what went wrong along with the order ID or registered email ID, so that we can check and help you out.
                      It is around 1 month, I got 2 notification mails from your side.But money doesn't credited in my account.
                      Transaction no -[protected].
                      Within 2-3 days money doesn't credited in my account., I am going to file a case against your company.
                      Id- [protected]@gmail.com

Dheerajdivakaran Mla's reply, Dec 17, 2018
                      It is a headphone, which o booked and cancelled
                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2018
                      Hi, Please be assured, we are looking into this and would get back with an update shortly. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

I bought this earphones on18 nov but there is always problem when i want to connect with wifi. There is problem to connect with wifi when this bluetooth earphone is already connected to phone. Every bluetooth earphone connect with phone and at same time wifi is also used but in my ptron earphone the both at same time is not possible. Please help me
                        Jan 11, 2019
                        Dec 08, 2018
                        Sir eyrphone stop here gya h charge Ni ho rha abui just 5-6 day huaa h
                        Macky Thakur's reply, Dec 4, 2018
                        Replacement new eyrphone
                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018
                        Ear phone volume control damaged and not working one ear peice properly... Kindly retrun my product and give refund my amount... Pl inform me how to get refund
                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018

Ur product is not working properly i ordered a wireless bluetooth but after getting that it is not working as i was expecting. It's charger dat you weer given me a data cable with that the bluetooth is not getting charged i am nt knowing the problem regarding that so i want to return that bluetooth because i think my money was worthless on that product so it will be good and better for me that i vill return that product to you as soon as possible
                          Jan 1, 2019
                          Nov 28, 2018
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                          Hi, we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
                          Nov 28, 2018
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                          Ptron Boom4d earphone delivered estetday.not working sir.please return this.order id[protected]
                          Shivaramkumar Shivanna's reply, Nov 23, 2018
                          ptorn boom 4d earphone not working sir.please return this.
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2018
                          "Kindly give your order id, the order id starts with SL or PT, so that we can check the further details in our database
                          Thank you."
                          Sir/madam.

I booked PTron viki sunglasses bluetooth headset bt not coneccted my mobile plz fastely return my order .
                          Take the order and return my money or normal best quality bluetooth sent my address plz

Anzar Ahmad
                          258 Akrampur unnao 209801
                          Shama waris's reply, Dec 2, 2018
                          Fraud shoping logo ko chutiya bna rehe hai
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018
                          Plz my order returned PTron Viki Bluetooth sunglasses headset not interested I need normal Bluetooth headset सर मैने बिजनेस की वजह से मंगाया पर ये मेरे काम का नही हैै और ये सही से काम नही कर रहा मुझे पैसे मत दे पर मुझे इतने का अचछा bluetooth देदे sir plz i m poor
                          Shama waris's reply, Dec 2, 2018
                          Sir ye bluetooth headset mere koi kam ka nhi mujhe normal bluetooth de or ise return kare plz
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018

Ear phones are not working yesterday only i got from your member so please do it fast. I purchased from latestone last 10days back when i saw in instagram. Mean while my friend told me that is very good product but it very bad i got yesterday but it is not working. How should i contact you. And please tell me send your address or call me. I didn't damaged any thing.
                            Jan 1, 2019
                            Nov 25, 2018
                            Updated by vijay8383
                            Ear phones are not working I got yesterday
                            Nov 26, 2018
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                            The sound of my headphones is not coming please transfer it to send this request check and send
                            Name nikhil Meshram
                            Address. Shiv nagar At po ta Nagbhid
                            Dist. Chandrapur
                            Pin code. 441205
                            Mo.no. [protected]
                            Nikhil vijay Meshram's reply, Nov 19, 2018
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
                            Bad item.i want my money.refund please
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2018
                            U r not provide me who product who show in online
                            20.11.18
                            charging problem no .of charges original changing but shows battery low, no charging fill in day 2nd

please change the piece why not charged

please change the piece why not charged
                            order no.sl3114568/ tasanction no.7669810521
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 10, 2018

Dear sir, madam

Below are the details of my order, i want to return as earphones are not working.

I have also called on tollfree as no was always busy.

Lternatively, the order will get confirmed automatically in 24hours.

Order numbersl3110746
                              Name:-nabaghan behera
                              Order date:-17/11/2018
                              Payment information:-
                              Payment method:-the payment should be on my card who is i have already used for my transaction on bill payment of ptron earphone
                              Amount:-466.65
                              Earphones
                              Dec 23, 2018
                              Nov 22, 2018
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                              I have booked a ptron avento bluetooth headset order no. SL3102010 order date 12/11/2018. the product was used and very dirty and also not working properly. even the charging cable is also broken so i want to return this product and want my money back as asoon as prossible.
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 23, 2018
                              I was orders PTron headphone boom 2 4d moving cool was a damaged piece I want to return it back
                              Dear sir
                              my mo no
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
                              I earphone is not working sir... Plz replace that...
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 4, 2018

Dear sir/ madam

Below are the details of my order, i want to return as men watch is not working & an thekindly respond asap
                                I have also called on toll free as the no. Was always busy

Lternatively, the order will get confirmed automatically in 24 hours.

Order number: dz4234
                                Tax rs. 0.00
                                Dec 21, 2018
                                Nov 19, 2018
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                They product replace ment to me my product
                                orrder id SL3116722
                                order date 21 /11/2018
                                name;raji
                                phone number:[protected]
                                mail id:[protected]@gmail.com

Vel Raji's reply, Nov 24, 2018
                                THIS PRODUCT VERY BAD CONDITION IF THEY NOT WORKING ON HERE I HAVE OPEN THE BOX I VERY SORROW IN MY MIND IS POOR SITUATION .IF THEY REFUND AND REPLACE THE PRODUCT IF YOUR TAKE DECISION MAKING .
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
                                Hi sir i got delivery this product but this ear phone was not working i am try to renter this product [ i paid cash 550 rs to delivery boy name vinod phone no [protected]
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
                                I bought PTron airphone but they not good working
                                Left side speker us not working
                                Plz...replace my airphone
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 26, 2018
                                My name is k. Jagadeesh, I have order a Bluetooth in your company but no delivery in it. So, I am complaining in your company
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2018
                                Hello my name is jagadeesh I have order in your company Bluetooth headset. Delivery person not delivered my item, I call last three days in a person but not reply my calls, so I complained it to take any action him

I can't get any satisfaction on this product
                                  There are somany changes on this product. Between ur add. And earphone. Can't get the bass. And the sound clarity.
                                  The main prblm is this. This is not what i expect.. Ithing. This product is not lasting
                                  And the earbuds. Is not locking on my ears
                                  So please refund my money. Really iam locked on this product
                                  Dec 19, 2018
                                  Nov 15, 2018
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                  Hi, sorry for an unpleasant experience. Be assured, we'll be connecting with you shortly over the call or via email to sort this out.
                                  Please refunded me. Your product is damaged.
                                  Headphone do not open.

My order id PT29014

THANKS AND REGARDS
                                  SUKANTA BHOWMICK
                                  c/o Dipok ghosh patharkandi Road nr Tvs show
                                  Tel: [protected]
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 21, 2018
                                  This Product not be much better about my side.. not connected with my phone.i want return this product. because this was not good for me.

My order no is sL 3109368 bluetooth delevery was good but not working
                                  please replace the product or refund the money.
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 28, 2018
                                  I have taken ptron wireless Bluetooth
                                  It's not working please do the needful
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 30, 2018

Pkease cancel my order headphone order in mistake. So i request please cancel the order immediateky becase i alrady have a headphone if company give me the headphone i could not pay for it. And i am arunning employment so i dont no when i am goning to another state to another state and when i am going to home. My job is a runing job i could not fixed my time where i am going.
                                    Dec 12, 2018
                                    Nov 09, 2018
                                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                    Please provide ear phone due my account debit amount 254. 15 debit date 15.09.2018
                                    Name Nikhil Meshram
                                    Address shiv nagar At po ta Nagbhid
                                    Order no SL3092377
                                    Nikhil vijay Meshram's reply, Nov 18, 2018
                                    Hedfone kam nhi kr rha hai
                                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 27, 2018

I have order the product (Ptron lancer bluetooth sports headphones) through instagram ad which redirected to the latestone website, payment method was cod and after receiving the product i have checked it, its not working.
                                      I have followed the instructions mentioned below the product to operate it by charging it for 3-4 hrs even after charging the headphones it is useless.
                                      I'm very disappointed with the product and i can't find the return procedure on the website also.
                                      Dec 7, 2018
                                      Nov 05, 2018
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                      Please cancel my order SL3077258 we do not need that product because it does not gave clear information about delivery it took time since I wanted it earlier it did not arrive, I don’t need it now so please cancel my order.
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 6, 2018
                                      Please cancel my order of head phones
                                      mintu charan's reply, Nov 7, 2018
                                      Please cancel my order of headphones id SL3094126
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2018
                                      I want to return my product as soon as possible..My AWB no is[protected] and orders I'd is DZ1413..
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 13, 2018
                                      I request you to cancel my order SL3110964.

Dear sir
                                        I want to say that i want to return the bluetooth beanie smart cap due to its poor sound quality.
                                        So please take a kind attention at my return request and being processed to approve.

My order details are mentioned below
                                        Order sl3076963
                                        Placed on october 26, 2018 08:08am

Product :-soft warm wireless stereo bluetooth beanie smart cap headphone with mic for calling and music (Black)

Fulfilled october 26, 2018 delhivery #[protected]

243503 bareilly up
                                        Dec 4, 2018
                                        Nov 03, 2018
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                        I have brought new boom 2 in ear sports head phone but not working my hand set for honor 7x series
                                        Manikanda Bharath's reply, Nov 8, 2018
                                        Not working my hand set model honor 7x
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 15, 2018
                                        The PTron Lancer Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone not start
                                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Nov 16, 2018
                                        Pls exchanged my Bluetooth speaker. Now working properly order no 26533943 & PT31859
                                        Mobile no [protected]