LatestOne.com Complaints & Reviews

4.6
Last updated Nov 30, 2021

File a complaint to LatestOne.com

Having problems with LatestOne.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LatestOne.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LatestOne.com

Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

LatestOne.com Phone Numbers

LatestOne.com reviews & complaints page 8

Sir/Madam I bought a new earpod today nd it has been damaged from inside So I wanted you to take back your product nd return my money back... For the 1st time ever I bought something from this website nd it's damaged I'll not buy anything from them again... I want you to react to my complaint as soon as possible nd I want my problem to get resolved in no time ... Please contact me immediayely
Sep 17, 2018
Aug 17, 2018
LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
"Kindly give your order id, the order id starts with LO or SO, so that we can check the further details in our database

Dear sirs,

Today my second order for lady's wrist watch is placed, payment also made and the order id no. Allotted is lo9371430 (Receved sms only). But till now, no any confirmation, details of its shipment are not posted either to my email id or to my cell phone. With a great hope i have placed my order (2nd order) to gift to my daughter. Please look into the matter and do the needful and remove the inconvenience please
    Sep 14, 2018
    Aug 14, 2018
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
    Hi we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
    Plz returns dazon watch its dam local watch no look dam look watch nd u give a new watch changeing watch any company watch u give me

atankvadiyo ka khatma's reply, Aug 14, 2018
    My address mehrauli new delhi 110030 near pehalwan dhaba
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2018
    Hi, Kindly give your order id, so that we can check further details in our database.We will surely revert ASAP.
    Apple I pad air 2 case delivered in a damaged condition

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2018
    Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.Kindly give your order id so that we can check the further details in our database.
    I want take retan product damage is there
    g.mahender reddy's reply, Aug 16, 2018
    Product damage not working return bad service
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 21, 2018
    Cable not connect
    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 24, 2018

Dear madam
      I ordered earphone from ur site yesterday night. I cancelled the ordering today itself before shipping. But still my order was not cancelled and then i got the message that they are ready to be shipped. I will receive the order but i'm bothered by the inconvenience which was caused inspite of cancelling it before shipping of the order.
      Sep 9, 2018
      Aug 08, 2018
      My order noLo93339643 this will not work please send new headphone
      vijayalingam's reply, Aug 9, 2018
      BLUETOOTH HEADSET LEFT SIDE EAR PHONE IS NOT WORK SO I WANT NEW BLUETOOTH HEAD SET PLEASE CHANGE MY CELL NO .9750444222
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 16, 2018
      Hi, we will contact you within 48 hours. Our executive will be addressing your concerns raised. Note: Please do not share bank details / credit card details with anybody over the phone. Thank You.
      P torn metal bluetooth speaker. Charging point missing .
      Er Gautam Singh's reply, Aug 11, 2018
      Charging point missing. So bluetooth speaker is not working.
      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 17, 2018

Dear team, i have order one product from ur website with order no awb[protected]. I got sms from expressbees that they have send my product yesterday and i refuse to take it. Again today it's same sms i have received when both days i was present on given address. And no one has come for delivery and it's showing that i have refuse to take it. Kindly look in to matter. This harrsment will be more dengeorous for ur company as well. My number is [protected] dixit panchal. Kindly contact me for further communication.
        Sep 2, 2018
        Jul 29, 2018
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
        We purchased watch on 14.07.2018 and open the box on 25.07.2018 because this watch gifted to anyone or find this watch is not moved on clock wise . purchase watch in the name of kiran monga ambala city

please sugged where this watch repaired or replace
        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018
        Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience created. Do share the order ID with us, we will check and revert ASAP
        Lo9301500
        Kathiravand's reply, Jul 30, 2018
        Order cancel lo9301500
        Kathiravand's reply, Jul 30, 2018

Dear sir/madam
          I m complaing about the product that is wireless headphones as this product is not working...
          I also call the customer care number but no response from there
          So please kindy return or refund my product.

Product description :
          Soft ware wireless stereo bluetooth beanie smart cap headphones with mic for calling and music (Black)

Hsn code:8518

Order information:
          Order id[protected]
          Order date[protected]

Name-spidy

Address:
          Azampura chaman, azampura harlalbagh colony
          Hyderabad -500024

Payment : cash on delivery

Seller:
          Paired online technology ltd
          Survey number-1240
          Nannie village orvakal mandal kurnool
          Andhra pradesh 518002
          Aug 28, 2018
          Jul 26, 2018
          Updated by Spudy
          Return or refund my product
          Jul 27, 2018
          Order not received
          Lalitlohia's reply, Jul 29, 2018
          order not received
          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 8, 2018

I have received your product, order id: lo9224905 order date: 7/17/2018 on 21st july 2018. I want this to refund and retake because it cannot connect to my mobile phone as ur product is defective. Kindly request to do necessary action. As soon as possible. Please make sure that ur product is good before delivery.
            Aug 24, 2018
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
            My product was pick up also but my amount didn't came soon plzz send my amount
            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 26, 2018

I have purchase above mentioned product from latest one Via order no. LO9217570 dated 16/07/18. Invoice No. DFC[protected] Dated 16/07/18.
              They have supplied a defective product. Its FM is not working at all. Even checked on different locations. Tuning switch is also seems serviceable. Range of BT is written in the specification is 25 meters but it is not working even 10 meters range. On site I tried to return it but no option is shown on the latestone.com. Please get me a serviceable product or I should be refunded my paid amount.
              Aug 19, 2018
              Jul 19, 2018
              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
              I had ordered for samaung galaxy tab 4 full stand 360 rotate cover.
              before half an hour i recd the pack from Latestone via Aramex.
              when i opened the pack i found that the mobile cover is broken .
              please arrange for replacing the same one .
              thanks.
              Pilese cancel order LO9227215
              It's not working !! Plz help me or else take it back . It's not switching on
              Shashwat Sinha's reply, Jul 16, 2018
              It's just not even switching on !! It's not working ...Just help me or take it back !!
              Its damaged item

Pls cancel my order...my order no: LO9311904
              triloson's reply, Jul 31, 2018
              Please cancel my order LO9311904 bcoz my i dont need that product unfortunatly pressed by my brother so please cancle my order sir
              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Aug 7, 2018

Order placed on 18th June'18 for Moblie charger, post 5 days delivery of stock USB wire is not working .I had verified my moblie charging jak also from local shop after that Yesterday discussed with lastestone CSD team.He told me that Ptron team will contact you but till no one has contacted me.

If the the product quality was not good than why delivered to any customer.

My order no:- 9076128
                Aug 16, 2018
                Jul 16, 2018
                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                 We're on it! You can expect an update on this over the phone or via email shortly. Thanks for your patience.
                Ordered by mistake..I want to make order for another product
                Safeedha's reply, Jul 19, 2018
                I want to cancel my order from latestone.com
                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 25, 2018
                I have purchased I phone 6 back cover and u have dileverd I phone 6s cover so pls Chang back cover and. U have dileveryw I phone 6 cover
                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018

I have order ptron avento Bluetooth headphones in-ear wireless earphone with mic for Huawei honor 7x(white). I got the product cash on delivery of Rs. 598, but the product is not work properly.I am not satisfied with this product.I would like to return this product and get my money refunded.i also tried to call your customer care nmbr. But no one response me.my order id no.is#LO9180157, tracking#[protected].

Hope you take action on my complaints and resolve it by taking your product back and refunding by money. Please do it quickly..
                  Aug 24, 2018

This product cannot working
                  Dear Sir
                  Order ID:LO9223507

Devendran J's reply, Jul 20, 2018
                  This product not working please return this product and return my money
                  The product quality is very low and it was cracked when i open it. So pls return my order.
                  Thank you."
                  My product is damage please refund my money
                  [email protected]'s reply, Jul 15, 2018
                  My product damage
                  Thank you."
                  I want to make order for another product please cancel my order.order I'd LO9230243..please
                  Dear sir

Payment methhod-cas on delivery
                  Name - kiran
                  City - tanuku
                  Vasereddy Kiran's reply, Aug 15, 2018

I tried canceling the order on the site the latest one itself but it was showing me something regarding some tickets which I didn't understand so I want to cancel my order as I have found an item which is less expensive than this item that I ordered if the order comes I will not pay you the money, order no LO9194178. I request you to please cancel my order
                    Aug 12, 2018
                    Updated by Anam Akhter
                    I tried cancelling the order on the site the latest one itself but it was showing me regarding some tickets which I didn't understand so I want to cancel my order as I have found an item which is less expensive than the item I ordered on your site if the order comes I will not pay you the money please I request you to cancel my order
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                    I want to return the product so plz ...n the costumer care number is also wrong n don't like the product how latest had provided so plz I want to return it n give my back it's very argent
                    My order id is [protected]
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 12, 2018
                    I have purchased in p tron Bluetooth headset but still not working and not suitable for my device Pls returned and refund to amt

VijayAbby. M's reply, Jul 17, 2018
                    Not working Pls return refund my Amt Pls solve it
                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 20, 2018
                    Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused.That image was not clear, kindly give your order id so that we can check the further details in our database.
                    I Create a complaint on 15.07.2018 to return and refund due to damage part received from LATESTONE Online shoping Ticket num 730873 Order id - LO9189632 till date no one pickup the material .
                    Ramprakash [protected]

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018

This product is not working properly so i wana return it sir.My order id is -LO9166646 with order date 7/7/2018.HSN code is 8518.I just wana return this product.I dont want this product due to improper activites of it.It is not useful to me, as it is not working properly.so sir i kindly request to take my product back and refund me as soon as possible.Please a humble request to latestone.com
                      Aug 14, 2018
                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                      I orded xmate aura bluetooth headset mini premium but i opened my packet than I found my product is damage so please return my money I cannot take any fake or damage product
                      [email protected]'s reply, Jul 19, 2018
                      Please sir change my product

Hello..

Are you people kidding with customers?

I dont have work or what? At first customer purchase via latest one and after that keep mailing you for the defect piece. Again I recieved today defect piece in exchange of the first one.. At first there is connectivity problem and now there is starting problem.. Recieved the old one, charging code is of other color and earphone is of other color. What the hell you are doing..Please solve this problem as soon as possible and stop cheating with customers.. Enclosing the proves please check out the attachment.

Thanks..

+1 videos
                        Aug 2, 2018
                        Jul 02, 2018
                        Updated by vishal5942
                        Hello..

Are you people kidding with customers?

I dont have work or what? At first customer purchase via latest one and after that keep mailing you for the defect piece. Again I recieved the defect piece.. At first there is connectivity problem and now there is starting problem.. Recieved the old one, charging code is of other color and earphone is of other color. What the hell you are doing..Please solve this problem as soon as possible and stop cheating with customers.. Enclosing the proves please check out the attachment.

Thanks..

Jul 02, 2018
                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                        Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience created. Kindly give your order id, the order id starts with LO or SO or MS, so that we can check the further details in our database
                        Order Id: RP01-LO8647876

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2018
                        Hello, i have received xmate Aura, mini Bluetooth headset, but it is not audible when i talk to anybody, kindly solve the problem. if there is no solution then exchange it with new one.
                        order no. LO9151801
                        LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2018

Latestone.com — xmate aura bluetooth headset

I ordered this product on 19/6/18 and it deleverd to on 22/6/18. When received i was very happy and also very eager to use it but after opening the box i saw that the product is damaged and broken then immediately i called the delivery man and asked him, he told me to give a complaint to customer care, so on the spot i gave a complaint but still now no response. I feel very bad about your customer service. Please give me a new product or...

I received my order just now on 22/6/18 and i was very much happy and also very much eager to use it but after opening i saw that the product is damaged at three corners that is broken by seeing this that my product is damaged i was feeling so sad and this is product i am ordered first time in online so i want to provide me a new product as possible as early
                          Jul 23, 2018
                          Jun 22, 2018
                          Jun 28, 2018
                          Updated by Thyagusandy
                          I gave a complaint on 22/6/18 that the deleverd product is damaged and broken and i requested you to give me a new product but still now there is no response from you and very about your customer service. Please give me a new product or refund my money as soon as possible

This product is not working properly and broken down to so this product is not a shutdown completely faulty so please refund me
                          Thank you."
                          Out of stock and I want to buy this cover urgently
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 29, 2018
                          Hi, Please visit our website http://www.latestone.com/
                          I bought tha one watch but its not working i am received that 3-7-2018 so plz refund my money my name venu banothu
                          near ayyapaswami tempul beside gout hosptal srinivasa nagar khammam pin cod 507003 telangana
                          mobile number [protected]
                          LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2018

Dear Sie,

I Vishal Soni with mobile no [protected] purchased 2 pieces of Ptron bluetooth earphone,
                            First one is not getting charge so i left it. After that again i had purchased second one in the month of april but today on 18th june 2018 i take it out to use but now again I am getting a new problem o[censored]ncleard voice both in calling and listening music. Now tell what should i do.. First time I paid 599 second time i paid near about 499. How can we suggest others to ise your product..

I dont want to argue but will request you to please solve this problem and i atached both invoice and prove o[censored]nused blurtooth device

Thanks & Regards
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            Jul 21, 2018
                            Jun 18, 2018
                            Updated by vishal5942

I dont want to argue but will request you to please solve this problem

Thanks & Regards
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2018
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                            I purchase Xmate Aura Bluetooth Headset Mini Premium AWB[protected] dated 08 jun-18. this Piece is damage.one side broken.amount rs.648.00. So I request to you please change this piece.
                            Bansh Rawat
                            B-84, Mayur Vihar
                            Faridinagar
                            Lucknow
                            LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 22, 2018

I am m. K. Chandran, methiparackal (House), ramamangalam. P. O, ernakulam district, kerala. Pin.686663. Tel.[protected] i purchase a ptron lynx premium quality wireless mini bluetooth headset it's order id is lo9015792 and order date (Protected). But this product is damage so i request replays quality product or for my money back as early as possible.
                              Thanking of you
                              Jul 18, 2018
                              Jun 15, 2018
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                              My order #[protected] is not delivered and when I raised a complaint, got a reply that it was deliverd on 15th June 2018. May I know to whom did you deliver. Unable to contact the courier service or track the order. Please deliver it or refund my money.
                              Cancel thiS order
                              Product was not good
                              LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

Hi...
                                I was happy when i received call from your courier boy around 3-15pm than get delivered back cover hybrid of motorola moto e4 plus, (Placed an order for 2) around 4-30pm i unboxed it than attached to my mobile but towards volume keys and below it one key is. Not functioning... Still i used for few minutes but aforesaid keys are not working n it has become great difficult to operate keys than i tried another cover too but none of one of the said two mobile covers are not working so far volume keys and small keys of my mobile motorola moto e4 plus... Hence i request to you to refund amount of rs..647/- imdtly

Kindly do the needful and oblige

H. S. Dhanaraj
                                Jul 11, 2018
                                Jun 10, 2018
                                LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                I ordered and received the product ptron lynx premium quality wireless mini Bluetooth headset (black).I want to return it back due to improper functioning of Bluetooth.The clarity was low and the voice of caller is braking.

So kindly take the product and return my money as soon as possible.

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 12, 2018
                                Hi sir I'm sambasivarao 2/6/2018 this date I purchased new headsets that headset is not working properly plz replace and action and change color so plz take me actions as soon as possible...
                                Shiva Tolly's reply, Jun 3, 2018
                                Headphone for Xiaomi Redmi Note4 140317470
                                HSN CODE :8518
                                IS NOT WORKING
                                Thank you."
                                I have purchased ptron lynx premium quality wireless mini Bluetooth headset for redmi, i have done recharge for more than two hours, whenever I try to switch on the device used to blink and getting off immediately, could you please help me to resolve it.

Order id : LO9093192

Order date : 6/21/2018

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2018

They are not responding according to the return policy they have mentioned on their website:

1. They clearly mentioned if item purchased cost more than 300 INR it has 7 days return policy and what they replied me over email . is just 4 days.
                                  2. They are asking for me to courier the product back, but as per their return policy, its clearly mention they can process the pickup of product i Pin code fall in their purview, question is if they they will deny to this, how come they will have pin code in their purview to deliver this item to me first of all ?.
                                  3. I asked the team me to send me proper detail response to my question they are keep repeating or sending the same email again and again.

Attaching screenshot of email I received from them and their Return policy page screenshot also share their cancellation refund/ return policy page link here: https://www.latestone.com/cancellation-refund

Its a request to Consumer forum to look into this issue which is posted here seriously, after 1-2 days from their email communication to me if the are agree to fulfil the words according to their return policy terms.

Looking forward for support.

-Jatinder
                                  Jul 9, 2018
                                  Jun 08, 2018
                                  Updated by Complainant11029
                                  this is resolved by Latestone.com thanks.
                                  Hi, my product is not good reason colour going on

Subrath Suresh's reply, Jun 14, 2018
                                  Product is not good
                                  LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 16, 2018

I ordered an earphone from Ur website didn't find it good so returned them through DTDC after many weeks Ur CX service agents told me that they have received an empty box and asked me to contact DTDC
                                    I contacted DTDC they told me we cannot do anything because it's the fault of you guys that you haven't checked for the box when u recieved it
                                    I made a conference call between you guys and DTDC and when your agent has no answer for the same thing that why dun u check the box while recieving it and you are telling it weeks later she asked me to wait for few days and she will definitely help
                                    After few weeks or I will say months I didn't hear any response from you I mailed latest one there was no reply
                                    I called them they asked me backend team will call and I got no call
                                    This is what your service is paying no attention to the CX
                                    What about my money my almost 500 bucks has been wasted on your irrelevant product
                                    Now m ended up with no product plus no refund and a very bad or I will say terrible CX service
                                    I am going to write it to my friends relatives and whosoever I can to stop buying your products because u guys pays no attention and you have a really terrible service
                                    Jul 10, 2018
                                    Jun 08, 2018
                                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                    PTron Viki Bluetooth sun glasses is not use so please take return and give me refund
                                    Shanmugam Viswanathan's reply, Jun 9, 2018
                                    LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018

I have submitted a complaint about my bluetooth speaker on 12th march, later on 14th march, i have provided the order id alongwith a photocopy... I have got messages from the company representatives that they will contact me either on telephone or via email... Till date, no such attempts or efforts have been made from them... On 25th may, i got a message from them with a utr no... Informing that they have refunded my money through some fund transfer process... Sorry to say, there is no such refunded amount has been credited in my bank a/c... I have already informed it, reply message was as usual... Representative will meet me by any communicating medium within 2-3 days... Please, advise or suggest me, how can i get my money back? The tolerance level has reached it's extreme point... Hoping forward for quick resolve of the issue.
                                      +1 videos
                                      Jul 5, 2018
                                      Jun 04, 2018
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response
                                      We tried calling you but couldn't breeze through. Please share an alternate number or suitable time to get in touch with you.
                                      Jun 04, 2018
                                      Updated by Satyajt Bhattacharjee
                                      My official number is [protected], available time is 10 am to 5 pm...you may provide me your contact number...in that case, I will call you
                                      Jun 24, 2018
                                      Updated by Satyajt Bhattacharjee
                                      It's a matter of great frustration that after providing my number and available time of contact, you have not make any attempt to contact me since 4th June. I have even asked you to provide your number so that I may contact you to resolve the issue...You don't bother to send any reply. Do you think, a seller's responsibility is restricted to the limit of delivering the item and receiving the payment? Do you think, I am begging to you? You, people are simply lying. Neither you have called me a single time nor you have sent me any refund. You, simply do me a favor. Send any of your representative to pick up the BT Speaker from my address, repair it and resale it. I am totally disgusted with your approach of customer care or service.
                                      I buy a Bluetooth on latestone.com it was not working. This latestone is not return product facilities .

LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 14, 2018
                                      I want to cancel my order of smart cap
                                      Which has bluetooth in it with adjustable volume buttons and play/ pause button

Order ID is LO9004309

Kindly do the needful for this and cancel my order
                                      Pavan Barge's reply, Jun 9, 2018
                                      Kindly Cancel this order
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 15, 2018
                                      I purchased a PTron Lynx Premium Quality Wireless Mini Bluetooth Headset item ID NO.LO9015792.But This Product is Damage So Please Replace Quality Wireless Mini Bluetooth Headset Or Refund Amount RS.548. I Expect Your Reply Shortly.

chandran m.k's reply, Jun 14, 2018
                                      I purchased a PTron lynx Premium Quality Wireless Mini Bluetooth Headset But It is Damage So Please Replace Quality Wireless Mini Bluetooth Headset Or Refund Amount Rs.548.
                                      LatestOne.com Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2018