Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a Lenovo Ideapad S340 81VV008TIN-I5/8GB/IT+256/M MP1TC1JA in the name of Krishna Maart on September 13, 2020 from Sargam ELectronics, Ghaziabad

It was promised that it has battery backup of 7-8 hours. However it is not really, in fact inspite of a brand new laptop giving a battery backup of just 2-3 hours and other than this my system shows remaining battery of 40-45%, it gets switch off automatically.

I am very disappointing with your product. Please resolve this issue on your utmost priority
Jan 02, 2021

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Cant download ms teams from google play store. Getting message "not compatible with this device"
    Dec 31, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Above said laptop processing is very slow. i believe in Lenovo because i was using the lenovo laptop last 12 years and i have purchased 4 laptop from 2008 and using but no problem till now but after purchasing above said product i can say that it is waste of money.
      Actually it is so slow that i am unable to do my little work. so i am requesting you that please replace my product by another laptop and i am ready to pay the difference amount or returned it or if possible to change or repair it.
      kindly consider my request and resolve it
      Dec 30, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few month back i have buy 2 Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3i 10th Gen Intel Core laptop for office work both model are same. 1st laptop...

There was some issue with my hard drive in a 3-month old Lenovo laptop which got replaced by Lenovo Centre during an on-site support. The agent asked me to go to a local shop to get a new operating system. I paid for the OS but there were still issues with the OS and the laptop. The agents on call and the OS shopkeeper kept putting the blame on each other wasting my more than one week time. At last, when I had to visited a Lenovo Centre in a nearby town, they told me the replaced hard drive was defective. I paid for a new OS again there. This also required me to take two half-day leaves from my work. Why do I pay for the OS twice for the Lenovo Care Centre mistake? Also, I would like to be compensated for my lost time due to all this.

Service number for hard drive replacement request: [protected]
        Reference number for the final call:[protected]
        Dec 28, 2020

-from last 10 days
          -Battery drains out even after it is fully charged
          -purchased on 06.06.2020
          Battery performance issue
          Dec 26, 2020

Dec 25, 2020
          Updated by Namrata Talukdar Medhi
          Please note the, /mail id for correspondence
          [protected]@gmail.com

I have LENOVO K8 PLUS Mobile. During incoming call, ringtone ringing but not showing on display. Pl do needful.
            Dec 24, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase a laptop during Independence day offer period on Aug 11. During the offer period i got that confirmation,...
              My hinge broke down by itself and damaged the display. I take care of my laptop really well. It is just 2.5 years old and...

The model i am using is Ideapad S145. Purchased just before 1 year. The worst model i am using. Need wait 5-10 minutes to come as working condition after pushing power button. Any apps takes 2-3 minutes to work properly. Not smooth as other brand laptop. Also i am using this laptop for my personal purpose & very rarely. Within a year 2 keypad button not working properly.
              I want to replace & want a fresh & good model.

Thanks & Reards
              Subrata Panja
              [protected]@gmail.com
              Dec 21, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi reader, I bought Lenovo Ideapad laptop from Brand showroom in Nehru Place (New Delhi) for approx. INR 40000. To be safer...

It's a shame that I still have to wait for a response from your end, even after several days...

I lost my Lenovo laptop.

Please trace my Laptop. In that my PhD information will be there
                Dec 18, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a monitor and graphics card from Lenovo. Before they every shipped they lowered the price by $59 on one and $98 on another. Their site clearly states they will price match any site including their own for up to 20 days I believe. I contact someone from support with the email [protected]@lenovo.com and he tells me that once my graphics card is shipped to email him and he will do the refund. On top of that I have yet to receive the $39 in rewards points that I am owed. The person hasn't responded to me at all now and just flat out ignores me. I have now email him 4 times with zero response. My next response is a false advertising claim if this is not resolved quickly.
                  Dec 17, 2020

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One my tablet was not resetting so I tried customer support but not get proper information. Because I am asking for your help...

Horrible experience with the camera of the laptop. Got it repaired twice from lenovo service provider but still its not working properly. I am really dissatisfied with the product and now I am reaching the end of the warranty period i am really scared of the misfunctioning of the product.

Respected sir,

lenova laptop,
                      model name :81 WE(IDEAPAD 3 15HL05),
                      SN PF 284JLF MTM 81WE007XIN,
                      i have purchsed laptop resently, june /2020.

Proble : CAMERA NOT WORKING.
                      Front camera not working.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      At present Camera was working. My complint was cancelled .

Camera not working . pls resolve the problem.
                        Camera not working

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        pls ignore the privious mail. At present CAMERA still working.. My complint .is cancelled

I purchased this laptop a few months ago.
                          Barely used it, I honestly love it but the webcam that I only used once does...
                          I have purchased a new Lenovo laptop on 10th Dec 2020. Within 2 days of purchase I am not able to charge the laptop, Lenovo...