Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo related photos (1252)

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

Durishetty Divyasri
Hi, The issue can be found using the interaction ID which the customer care guys has given me..:[protected] I bought LenovoS930. It was facing some charging issue.When I gave it to repair at abids service center, they told that mother board has to be replaced. It took more than a month. After I got the phone from repair, I wonder that is facing a new issue. FRONT CAMERA option is not there. Such a smart phone!!! Again I gave it for repair at abids. They are saying that again we have to replace the mother board. I am fully upset that the mobile is newly bought and it is facing issues regularly. I have called customer care so many times. Supervisor Naveen keeps on telling that I didn't get update from my higher authorities. I don't understand what those higher authorities are doing. That is completely defective piece of lenovo...I can't wait anymore.I need the replacement for that phone. how disgusting that the mother board has to be replaced for a smartphone 2 times in the period of just 2 months? I exhausted by completely by calling customer care so many times. It is written above that resolution will be done in 24 hours...prove that. I am speaking like this as I have completely upset and irritated with your service

Lenovo — Replace my Laptop

pvishal
    DOA AttachmentsMar 6 (7 days ago) to Lencare, me, icarebrd Hi Lencare, FYI/A. Customer Name Vishal N Patel . Reported...

Neelima Aka
    Hi Customer support, Its been a horrible experience with the rude and inexperienced guys at touch service center in Hyderabad Begumpet. I had submitted my Lenovo S960 on Feb 28th with the issue that my mobile does not get charged and also does not get powered on. The service center guy named Anand judged it as motherboard problem and raised a request for Motherboard and the charging port of the phone . Just xerox of the request was provided with his phone number written on it . for 2 days the number was reachable . while he said that the motherboard was fixed, later on there was no update on the mobile and the phone was switched off for 15 days and even if it rings nobody picked up or responded . When i sent a friend today to collect the mobile the mobile was handed over saying that the new motherboard is fixed and its ready. there is no guarantee is the motherboard was replaced . The mobile is in horrible condition with all the scratches and the rear cover is so loose that it makes noise whenever i touch it.The mobile gets charged but very slowly . in 2 hours of charging it got charged for 14 %. Apart from this the volume up and down button does not work . All in all i got a trash piece in return of my phone. I am extremely frustrated and demand a new phone in replacement, because of the damage done to it. It is no longer usable and i cannot move around the service center everyday. My phone is in warranty out of which the service centre has kept the phone for 20 days. IMEI/SN : [protected] SRIN[protected]

sonutheboss
      I Purchased lenovo g50-70 laptop on diwali.. i have already registered for offer and pay the amount.. my ticket no. is 24466.. but till now i am not recived my power bank.. i called and mail many time but i am not getting any authentic reply.. i m feeling so tired with lenovo service..

Sunny Daultani
        Dear Sir, I m sunny Daultani, I have buy new lenovo S850 in dark blue Smart phone on 22nd feb-2015 FROM AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT). but its screen is not working on 22nd night. i was going at your service station on 24th feb-15. because on 23rd feb.-15 your service station is closed. I have submmitte my phone at your VISION CARE SERVICE STATION BAPUNAGAR, AHMEDABAD (GUJARAT). ON 24TH FEB-15. 12:27:12PM, & MY JOB SHEET NO IS SRIN[protected]. Still they are not responding for my phone. kindly exchange my phone, Outherw wise i will go at GRAHAK SURAKSHA. -With Regards, Sunny Daultani. MAIL : [protected]@gmail.com M. +91 [protected]

RAMESH22517
          DEAR SIR I HAVE PURCHASED LENOVO LAPTOP MODEL S-510P SERIAL NO : WB13013352 ON 10.05.2014 ( BILL ENCLOSED) THE LAPTOP BATTERY NOT CHARGING AND SHOWING " REPLACE BATTERY" ERROR MESSAGE. I CHECKED MY LAPTOP WARRANTY STATUS ON LENOVO WEBSITE IT SHOWING WARRANTY PERIOD UPTO 22.04.2015.(TYPE 80BN, WARRANTY TYPE :C01, STATUS : ACTIVE) I WENT MY NEAREST FOLLOWING LENOVO AUTHORISED DEALER AT HYDERABAD FOR REPAIR. HITECH INFORMATICS PVT LIMITED AMEER PET HYDERABAD PH:[protected] THE ABOVE SERVICE CENTER AUTHORITIES TOLD ME YOUR PRODUCT IS OUT OF WARRANTY AND INSTRUCTED ME TO REPLACE THE BATTERY WITH COST. I HAVE VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT OVER THE PREMATURE FAILURE OF LAPTOP BATTERY WITHIN ONE YEAR PERIOD OF TIME. I HAVE REQUEST YOU TO ADVICE YOUR DEALER TO REPLACE THE BATTERY UNDER WARRANTY OTHERWISE I WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAIST LENOVO PRODUCT. THANKING YOU YOURS FAITHFULLY RAMESH [protected]@gmail.com phone: +91 [protected]/ [protected]

potol
            Dear sir, there is promo offer on buying of a lenovo laptop of getting A6000 mobile handset on paying of Rs. 999/- . Just after registration under that scheme, mail came that mobile will be delivered to me within 10 working days. Today on 3rd march almost a month passed but till yet i have not got any message or mail regarding delivery of mobile handset. During this month I have asked several time through phone and mail to them but they are not able to respond me well or give any satisfactory answer. it seems they are making false promises . Kindly look into the matter and guide me now what should i do.Required information are given below:- ticket no.- LFSP25378 date of purchase-2nd feb 2015 regards sanjeev chakraborty

vanga
              Most of the keys of my laptop Lenovo B590 are not working for 2 weeks and also the headphone socket is not working properly and also the rubber present on the screen are detached .In addition to these the performance of the laptop is not good and was slowed down.I am attaching the bill and configuration of my laptop

So, I kindly request you to solve these problems as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Headphone socket not working properly

Preeti Sharma1
                To, Lenovo Support Centre Sir, I have checked that my leptop display is not working properly.So please give me service to check and solve problem of my leptop. Machine Type Mode: Notebook LN G50-30 N3530 2G 500G(80G0) Machine Type No: 80G0000KIN Machine Serial No: PF01E4LE Thank you. From; Preeti Sharma D/O Asok Kumar Sharma H, No-18/69 Sarai Mansingh Agra Road Aligarh-202001. Mb-[protected], [protected] Email-id: [protected]@gmail.com

Complaint for Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is not working.

MujuOnline
                  Dear Sir, I have purchased Lenova Smart Phone S660 with identification no. [protected] on dated 10th July 2014 from M/s. Jasmin Infinte Trade Pvt. Ltd., Rajkot, with Invoice No. JAS/RK/314. I had problem with the phone and given to Service Station on dated 8th October 2014, which they solved and returned on 18th November 2014. The same problem arrives back on dated 15th Feb 2015, which they solved and returned on today. I am having concern that I have purchased this phone to operate for long time basis because of the company reputation, but I am facing the same problem of screen disappearing during the time of phoning and afterwards disappearing permanently even though re-enter the batteries on continuous basis. I get an information that this may be the Company Fault problem with the instrument, and after Warranty period time finished the charge to repair this problem may take more than 5000/- rs., so I request you please understand my problem and replace me the piece on behalf of existing piece. I hope that as LENOVA has good reputation and this is an genuine issue, I will get fare judgment from you. Thanks with regards, Murtaza Bharmal +[protected]

ppk186061
                    To The Lenovo Complain Care Sub:- Wifi driver is not work properly, so can’t asses the Internet using a wifi network. Sir Recently I have purchase a New Lenovo laptop model GS 5070 in 09 Feb 2015. This laptop contains windows7 Ultimate, which is not genuine. So I cannot connect my laptop with a wifi network. And show a message that my wifi driver is not a newer version. There for, I requested you to please reinstall my windows with Windows 8 OS as soon as possible. Your faithfully Prajapati Privin kumar M. [protected] Date- 02/03/2015

divyalenovo
                      s660 not working since bought in june from snapdeal. it was sent to my parents place so could not get it repaired immediately. its sim slot has broken . can it be done under warranty or i need to pay extra charge for that. Lenovo S660 IMEI : [protected] Reference No.: SLP24944802 Invoice No.: 10357289 Purchase Date:[protected] Vendor Name: Value Plus Retail Pvt. Ltd.-Dehradun VAT TIN: [protected] CST: [protected] Divya [protected]

Dr Babasaheb Kakde
                        [protected] (request concern in lenovo ) My system has display problem showing horizonta & vertical lines on screen .I register request to repair or change part in warranty but first lenovo say there is internal damage & secondly says consumer induced damage without any side investigation I am confirming to both consumers complaints & lenovo no any accident or manually injury to my system Lenovo finding some reason to reject my request I am requesting to consum complaints help me to solve my problem

Sharl
                          Sir, I bought Lenovo Ideapad Z510.It is one of the high end laptop in market.Its not even a year old and it has started giving problems like shutting down suddenly while working and then not workable till power plugged in(mind you battery shows full when it shuts down), Keyboard letter 'G' not working and all of a sudden starts working continuously when not needed such that its difficult to stop it.System has slowed down (RAM is 8GB still).When complained about these problems lenovo customer care where there are executives who speak in such english that one can hardly understand it.(I dont know why they speak in english)They repeat many times "sorry for the inconvenience" and keep you waiting long hrs on phone just to state that your request has been forwarded to special team and they will contact you by end of the day.So now after wasting our important time on phone, now we have to wait for their call till end of the day(The call which never comes).Again when we call them next day about the same complaint, they again repeat the same stupid process for which there is no phone call or result.Thus these people waste your time in days and expire your warranty so that now they can charge for the same. Really disappointed experiencing such WORST services..! Would never recommend any Lenovo product to anyone..!!
                          3rd CLASS PHONES AND SEVERICE FROM LENOVA..
                          I bought a lenova A680 in the month of 08/Sep/2014 and this phone touch screen stopes worked from Nov/2014.
                          On 02/jan/2015 I gave this phone to one of our authorized service center dealer (Pramanik service center) jaynagar Bangalore for repair.
                          They promised me that with in week will repair and call you back.

But, It's been more then a 6 weeks now, I still haven't got my phone from service center, and still they don't know, how long does it takes to repair. Now, the Pramanik Service center is saying that, the spare part is not available in LENOVO head office so we can't assure about your delivery date...
                          In my view, this phone is launched around 12 to 18 months ago and parts are already not available in Head office?

I WANT TO KNOW STILL HOW MANY MONTHS I HAVE TO WAIT TO GET MY PHONE?

Lenova being one of the leading brand, how could your company can be so careless abut they customer and how could your company give a service contract to such small vendors? like (PRAMAINK SERVICE CENTER)
                          PRAMINK service center is 3rd grade, hopeless and worse customer service provider.
                          This is one of worse experience ever I been in my life,
                          in india if rankings are given based upon who will cheat customers more lenovo can be given 1st rank without any doubt
                          and these are not only cheaters but also they are thinking indian customers are fools and cheating by providing less customer support and warranties to us for myself had argued for 3 days for registering a complaint in lenovo, and after 2 weeks engineer came(for name sake engineer, he don't know anything) and after 20 days same problem arised and again i had argued 4 days to register complaint, i will see after how many days engineer will come i think we have to complaint every 20 days if we trust this brand

verdict:pls don't buy lenovo laptops, according to me throw your money some where and think you bought a laptop because buying a lenovo laptop means wasting money, these are people who are willing to cheat people not helping us

people has to taught a lesson to them

ravi

Lenovo — Peace of Mind Offer Fake

jeswin1.jose
                            I have purchased Lenovo Flex 2 Laptop on[protected]. And the Lenovo Customer care told me that there is an offer going on...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

subash parthi
                            I was bought in laptop in (order Id : OD[protected] flipkart.The laptop was defected in whitebatch.I was already complaint for customer service care.does not solve my problem.Now this time the laptop was fully dead.does not switched-on the laptop.I want to return the product and refund my money.It was very long time to take customer.I was bought in 30 days replacement warrenty and return policy with flipkart advantage batch.i was called in customer in many times.the laptop warrenty period will be over in 7 or 8days.the seller would (WS-RETAIL) be take in very long time to return the product.I want to return the product immediatly.

Sarvesh Barve
                              I have a Lenovo P780. But more than me your service centers had it. Let me list it down to make it easier for you unlike what you did for me. Date-6/9/14; SRIN[protected]; Board and battery replaced Date-15/9/14; SRIN[protected]; Board replaced Date-23/1/15; SRIN[protected]; Board replaced Date-7/2/15; SRIN[protected]; Dead No-SRIN[protected] IMEI-[protected] Product model- p780 Purchase date- 31/7/2014 Name- Sarvesh barve No- [protected] Now, all that I am requesting you to do is replacement as I do not understand the meaning of "having a phone" if it does not serve its purpose. I hve written several mails and such request letters to you. But haven't got any reply. Is this the way you treat your customers?? I am terribly disappointed by the response given each time by the service centers as well. I had always thought of lenovo as one of the finest product-based companies but I seriously doubt it now. I hope you make a replacement as soon as possible! Sarvesh Barve
                              Sir
                              I have lenono k900 but i am so diappointed with your producat... i m replacing k900 battry in 3rd time
                              1. [IMEI/Serial No: [protected] ] . i wil never buy any lenovo producat.

sapna_jain
                                I have recently bought Lenovo Vibe X2 from flipkart dated 4th Dec 14. This phone automatically started behaving abnormally and now shows “phone is in meta mode” while charging. We have also visited the Lenovo service centre in Sansar Chand road, Jaipur. After seeing the phone for 10-15mins those guys told me that the mother board and some parts of the phone are to be changed, which will cost you more than the phone cost.I have purchased this mobile of Rs 19999 and now the service centre people saying to pay more then this amount for repairing, even when the phone is under warranty.Also they says that due to some moisture in the phone your warranty is lapse. This is not acceptable as there is no fault of mine. This phone started behaving in this manner on its own.This is just the 3rd month of the phone. I don’t think spending 20K is sensible enough for a phone which is not operational for even a year. Request you to please look into the issue and resolve on priority. Thanking you in advance
                                Nice
                                I had various interactions with lenovo support team with intarcation Ids
                                [protected] with Mr. Kamlesh
                                [protected] with Mr. Arun
                                [protected] with miss Gudia[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] with Mr. Kamlesh

I had given my laptop for repairs at Lenovo Powai service centre on 22-04-15 vide Service order no. [protected] model Lenovo Y500 having S/N YB[protected] and subsequently they had order the desired parts for replacement and informed me your laptop will be repaired within 4 working days.
                                I reported back after 4 days but they have informed me the service parts not yet received. I contacted the lenovo support team with various intraction IDs As mentioned above and was assured we will provide resolution within 2 working days.

I would like to bring to your kind attention that almost one month is getting over and I did not received my Laptop duly serviced other then false promises like you may get replacement of laptop and it the of head office at Chennai to approve.

I am a student and my all project work are pending for last several days. My entire work is highly affected and causing me lots of tension and desperation.

I regret to mention that still replacement of parts which were ordered by your authorised service centre vide Service order no. [protected] did not reach at the ASC.

I would like to request you if the serviceable parts are not available and almost 25 days are over, I may please provided with the replacement with New Laptop. But till date no resolution. Lenovo service is extremely bad. In future I will not recommend or by any Lenovo Product.

Deep Malhotra
                                  hi i am sudeep malhotra from rohini delhi no light in my laptop and many functions are not working properly. i bought this laptop new only and this type of genuine problem should not be there as its a reputated company. if my problem dosent resolved than i ll take a strict action towards the company thanking yours sudeep malhotra [protected] new delhi

Govindrajan Mudaliar
                                    From day 1st i am facing touch pad problem i submitted my mobaile to seller three times with bill but stil problem not resolved now i want replacement but he is telling me that he is not able to give me the same i think he passed some days hopefully to avoid replacement. Please help me.

phone touch pad not working ok