Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

subhasini dash
i am from ORISSA, STATE - ANGUL. SOUTH BALANDA. i purchase a lenovo desktop model 5311-4DQ on the month of oct 2007. i never use the modem yet but now when i need i install the modem driver but the modem is not detectting. even i see in the device manager but the modem is detect. so i go for a complain to the toll free number[protected], [protected] but both of these are not connected. every time conected and says press 1 for english and 2 for hindi after that it canot proced. i am trying it from last 20 days but same result comes. at the time of purchase the dealer convince me to purchase HCL but i prefer LENOVO. if you are giving this type of service how can trouth you. my phone no is[protected].
i want a graphic driver of the lenovo computer
i need a display driver urgently
display driver

kaushal kishor garg
    i have purchased a laptop(y500 series) on 31st may 2007 and i am facing problems with its DVD writer...For the same i went to allahabad service centre on 24th may(7 days befor the warranty period) ..but the response of the service was so poor that they could not even lock the complaint even after several visits and calls made to the centre..at last my warranty was over on 31st May..Now i am perplexed ..what to do next to file a complaint against the service center employyes who ill treated me at each visit ...kindly provide me information for filing such complaint and any phone no. where i may contact for such type of situations...

my emailID is [protected]@gmail.com
    This is bring your kind attention that i wish to make a complaint against LENOVO service and its bad management style. I have bought a lenovo laptop model no 2049 42Q series, 5 days ago by local dealer M/s balaji computech dated 6.5.08 bill no.196. I had registered a complain against its display problem at Raipur lenovo service center its id is [protected] dated 11.7.08 more than 20 days passed yet I have not received any service by your service center. Even I make call to your Toll free no. they also not able to solve this matter.
    So you are requested to look after this matter without any more delay.
    Thanks.

Yours faithfully
    Ashutosh Agrawal
    452 churi line gole bazaar
    Raipur (C.G.)
    India.
    e mail.[protected]@rediffmail.com
    screen problem and flap sliding problem and not even 1 year that i hav purchased the laptop.
    my lenovo laptop sound hardware is not work properly its too slow
    my laotpo serial no is 7757-87Q
    & batch no is MA-A2R20
    perches date is 22-oct-2008

Dr RC Jain
      Ref: Lenovo laptop Serial No. AB 80027921 DATE OF PURCHASE 8/3/08

I recently bought above Laptop in which there is inbuilt TVTUNER which is on functional, CSPL your retail outlet and your service cenre at Nirala nagar are unable to rectify. your service centre tells that a part has to come from BANGLORE, which has taken more than 9 days and it has not arrived. I rang your toll free no [protected] and they said they will ring back in 10 mts and still i am waiting for their call back.1year gurantee and local service center has no meaning.

RC JAIN

Ranjit Sen
        Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had purchased Lenovo 3000 Y500 7761 4EQ laptop on 24/01/2008. Sl No. MA - 8POLY
        The Details are given below -
        Invoice No. PLB/07-08/3920 dt. 24/01/08
        Supply Ref. No. 3086
        ADD - PC LAPTOP BAZAAR
        1, GANESH CHANDRA AVENU,
        KOLKATA - 700 001
        ph.[protected]/ 22259705/[protected]
        MAIL ID - [protected]@yahoo.co.in

The problem is that they can't give me the Driver CD & Other Software CD as mension in the packing list.
        Please take necessary action as earliest.

My details are as follows -
        Permanent Address - Ranjit Sen,
        C/O - Ramnarayan Sen.
        Dharsa Chowdhury Para,
        Post - G.I.P. Colony,
        Dist - Howrah
        PIN - 711321(W.B.)
        Present Address - Ranjit Sen,
        Larsen & Toubro Limited, ECC Div.
        Hotel Tiger Lodge & Resturant
        Near F.C.I. Godown
        Ranthambore Road
        Sawaimadhopur - 322001
        Rajasthan
        Xerox copy of all the documents are available at my permanent address.

I shall wait for your sugesion & needful action.

Ranjit Sen.

Anupma Verma
          We have purchased Lenovo PC last year whose specifications are given below reboots...
          M/C Type : 9637AY4
          Serial Number : L9AM340
          UUI : 0096bb7fc2edd

The system is not working...It is restarted with loading Windows.
          Anupma
          Mechanical Engineering Department
          MNIT Canpus
          JLN Marg, Jaipur
          Mobile: [protected]
          We have purchased Lenovo PC last 6 Month Ago whose specifications are given below...Model No-C360S/No-VS81110136Configuration No[protected]At
          Morning When We Start System It Doese'nt Gives Display, After A Long
          Time It Gets Started Properly And Also The Wireless Mouse Has Got Dead
          Model No-C360
          S/No-VS81110136
          Configuration No[protected]
          At Morning When We Start System It Doese'nt Gives Display, After A Long Time It Gets Started Properly And Also The Wireless Mouse Has Got Dead

Please Fullfill The Needs As My Complaint

Powercon Equipment, Talawde

Rank Office Automation
            I have purchased lenovo laptop from spectrum bill no.948 dated 12-02-08. my laptop not proper working for battery reason.Battery backup is nil.laptop serial no.L3-LA85807/04.

Rank office automation
            2, Dudu bagh opp.city center
            S.c. road Jaipur(rajasthan)

pratibha singh
              Respected sir my lenovo laptop is getting shut down (crash)abruptly while doing any work like reading, listening songs.programmedownloading, talking on skype etc (anytime).i went to your service centre at RT resource nirala nagar and at parivertan chauk, in lko.and it hads been formated completely at both places 3 times.even then my problem is same.i m not getting any proper response.only 6 months has been crossed from date of its purchasing.now i want a replacement of this with the new one.what should i do now.how the problem can be solved as early as possible. plz tell.

Lenovo Laptop — dot on monitor of laptop

this is inform you that i have puchased a loptop of Y410 series
              and have regsitered a complaint with Lenovo case id is-[protected] for having a white spot on the monitor.
              Now the irony is that the service staff is stating that we cannot support monitor change for a dot on 1 pixel we can only go for some thing greater than 7 pixels.
              Now Imagine that i just keep on waiting for 7 pixels dot to appear on the screen and if by that time warranty expires than who will pay for this.Please see if some thing could be done on this
              thanks

Lenovo Laptop — UNDUE DELAY IN REPAIR

I bought a lenovo laptop in the last week of Sep 2008. It developed some complaints during first week of Nov 2008 and stopped working. I handed over the laptop to the dealer for further handing over to the service centre at Kottayam, Kerala. They registered a complaint and handed over to the service centre on 10 Nov 2008. I have not received any information till to-day (27 Nov 2008) either from the dealer or from the serice centre. I wounder how much time they take to repair a laptop in this modern age. Even yesterday I contacted the service centre but there is no progress.

Lenovo — Monitor service

We have purchases one Lenevo system system working find but Monitor is no display.

So pls provide Service center address and contact no that repair own Monitor.
              on my lenevo laptop model y410 there is green colour appears on LCD screen.

VIKAS ARORA
                This complaint is in regard to the Lenovo's promotion scheme. I bought one Lenovo 3000 N200 Series Laptop S No. L3AP572, P N 44U6714 & PRODUCT ID L3AP572 on 15 Feb 2008, from Creative Computers, Dehradun India. at that time i was told by the dealer that company has a special offer on this product which is a set of Philips Speaker Set but dealer was not aware as to how the customer would get those speakers from lenovo, so he told me to contact lenovo directly, i called lenovo the very next day but unfortunately it was technical help line i inquired abt the promotion with that fellow he was not aware so he gave me another no. which was [protected] 3353 & [protected], i've been chasing this no since then & what i heard all the time was background music while waiting for some one to pick my call my ordeal doesn't end there, I called Lenovo on 15 March 08 i got connect to one of the call centre agent Mr. Anant, i explained him my concern & you won't believe i've been left with one blunt & rude answer that "sorry Mr Arora the offer is close & we can't help you with this " when i insisted to speak with some senior person that fellow has transferred the call to one of his colleague sitting next to him her name is Beena she has introduced herself as anant's supervisor, she was not at all interested in talking to me, she said Look Mr Arora, i can't help you with this and if you want to complaint then please go ahead and do it" and she went ahead and told me that she would not be able to speak with me anymore and she hung up, now, i would like to ask one question, is that really a very big matter that can't be solve at customer care centre?? if promotion date is over it's doesn't mean that i'm not entitled to get the benefits, because I’ve purchase the product during the promotion period and i did make a call to lenovo & i've sent them a copy of my mobile bill mentioning the call date & duration alongwith the laptop bill.

I even called Lenovo's B'lore no. 3 times 18 & 19 march 08 every time a lady receptionist picks up the phone i ask her abt the status of my email she said that she'll call me after confirming but she never call. On 26 march again I sent an email asking for the status & mark a cc to core.nic.in but Lenovo dosn't seem to bother. Infact I’ve sent a copy to core.nic.in but even they didn’t respond.

Now my last hope is consumercomplaint.com may be you could help me out to sort out that matter, I would like you to intervene and take up this issue n let Lenovo know that they have to honor their promise.

Vikas Arora

I've been making STD calls during day time sending them emails, wasting my time n resources. I also feel cheated because it was told to me that i would also get one Phillips speaker sets that’s why I prefer Lenovo otherwise i would have bought some other brand, i mean they are all same... i would also request you to please penalize Lenovo and make them pay some fine.

Lenovo — NON DELIVERY OF FREE GIFT ITEM [Resolved]

Bhuwanesh Pagaria
                  Dear sir
                  I had purchase lenovo 3000Y MODEL 77614CQAND SR NO. MA7PROW laptop .as per company ofer they a give free PC...

Lenovo 3000 N100 — Laptop Battery [Resolved]

Vivek Rao

I purchased a Lenovo brand new 3000 N100 Laptop in November 2006. Product ID: 0768A35
                  In Jan 2008,...

Lenovo / Laptop — Complaint For Lenovo Y410 Laptop ‏ [Resolved]

Rajiv Gupta

I am Rajiv Gupta. My friend had purchased one lenovo laptop from ATLANTA, U.S on 22/09/2007. My lenovo...

Lenovo / 3000 Y410 — really worst speakers and subwoofer. [Resolved]

saurabh chhabra
                  Respected sir/madam,
                  I purchased lenovo 3000 series Y410 54q, 7757 and Iam sorry to say that this is the worst decision...

Lenovo — Parts Replacement + service [Resolved]

BHARAT KUMAR GAIKWAD

I had purchase my Lenevo Y-500 Leptop at the month of october-2007, from your retailer Kishna Computers...

Aaqib Rashid
                  Dear sir, i have already send a DD of Rs 750/= in favor of Channel Technologies and i was expecting a full connection of TATA SKY but unfortunately i received only receiver and a recharge cupon worth Rs 1000/= but the Antena and LNB devices were not sent to me, it took me a lot of time to wait and still i received only few items, it is therefore requested to your goodself that other items i.e. (Atena and LNB) devices may kindly be sent to me so that i can install the TATA SKY connection with wasting the extra time.
                  Aaqib Rashid
                  Address: Seeloo Sopore, District (Baramulla) J&K
                  Ph N0. [protected], [protected]
                  sir/madam,
                  I am Ravi Prakash Singh, i had bought a lenovo laptop last year.
                  the date was 2nd july 2008.

I had bought it from COMPLETE SOLUTION, GWALIOR(Madhya Pradesh).
                  the owner of this solution had told me that i will get a gift from lenovo.

I haven't registered till now. i m giving you the description of goods...

LENOVO
                  Machine Type-Model: 0769AB2
                  SERIAL NUMBER: MB01405
                  (1S) M/T-Model, S/N: 0769AB2MB01405

Manufacturing Order # : MBNX18523009
                  (30S) UUID: B3C1570D-FC08-11DC-80B0-001EEC09159F

can you tell what is the gift item for that Lenovo System ???

viskhj
                    bought a lenovo Notebook(3000 N100 Series) - 076885Q
                    from New Delhi in Jan 2007, However the product was below my expectations
                    as this Notebook was not performing well, I had a number of problems in this, The battery of this Notebook was faulted in the month of October 2007
                    and when i placed a complaint in New Delhi Service center I was told that there is no warranty for the battery, and after few weeks the sound system of the same
                    was not available thru the speakers and I had to use Headphones If I need to hear from the Laptop
                    I had to rush down to Netherlands in Urgency in December 2007 And I did not buy the battery and neither I could get the sound system of TP repaired
                    As I could not afford the time,

Could you please advise me How much the new battery is going to cost me and where can I buy the same as I cannot trust any Lenovo dealer.
                    helloo sir my reference no is [protected] i have lenovo laptop its dvd ram is not working and fails to wright CD and DVD and speaker out put is very low
                    by the way my last complaint from 15 day is pending please do some thing my contact no is [protected] un less i will through this laptop in dustbin
                    Hi Guys,

I had same problem with my lenovo laptop same model. my laptop battery was gone and it was not chanrging and my laptop was just working with AC adaptopr

i would request you to read this article and hope yur battery will get replaced like mine

Thanks and Regards,
                    Vivek Rao
                    +91-[protected]
                    HI everyone,
                    I am using lenovo laptop with windows vista with C2D processor and 2 GB RAM for last 1 year and i found that its performance is not to the expctation compare to my another HP Centrino. Also the battery backup is hardly an hour. To the surprize it crashed 3 times in a year and I had to perform recovery to get it back working. As i am a computer savy i could troubleshoot the issue however i am disappointed about the performance. If some one knows the cust care center in pune please let me know as i am new to this place. please provide me the phone nos as i need to buy extended warrenty.
                    Have a happy performance of your Lenovo.

pls contact [protected] or [protected]@gmail.com

Lenovo — laptop with defective DVD ram

I have a LENOVO 3000 notepad which had a defective DVD ram at the time of purchase. I could able to detect it with in few days and send it to the service centre. They claimed that they had replaced it. It started to malfunction again in 5-6 months. I send it to them after 11 months and gain they changed it (though I did not feel).
                    Now It is not functioning at all and it is just 5 months from the last replacement.
                    If you go through the LENOVO site, you will surprisingly see that their service & supports engineers are confecting that they provide laptop with defective DVD rom/ram. They suggest to buy us external one to solve our continuous problem with this drive.
                    How a company like IBM can allow all these to be done? Is not their responsibility to stop that kind of cheating under their Brand Heading?
                    i also use lenovo 3000 series laptop and I also hav problem with its dvd ram...it does not detect some cd's and dvd's and also problem while writing the cd or dvd...
                    one more problem that i encountered recently is that it restarts suddenly while running multiple applications...sometimes after i push power button it gets restarted...

Phone is very heating and battery backup is very less

I bought Lenovo A6000 through flipkart. Phone is running One month is very good condition But Last Month phone calls is very heating and Batterybackup is very less plz replace my mobile piece .

Problem in battery and handset

Battery does not retain charge for long time and the set become hot at the time o[censored]se.
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Lenovo - 7757 - 54q - Ma - 8ly8k - Serial No;eb07018458 — DRIVER and other complaint [Resolved]

yasar
                      plz do.
                      i am studie in other state tamil nadu...

ARVIND SARIN
                      I had purchased the desktop from lennova dealer (Digital Solutions, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi) on 01/02/2008 and from the very next day the problem started. The computer shut down and restart automatically. I requested the dealer to check the problem and he send the guy who was not trained to look into this problem . After complaining again he again sent the guy who was not aware of the problem. Ours is a tours and travel company and while making a booking computer shut down and restart automatically due to which we have lost many of our datas, It is a bad experience from such a big company who does have dealers who look into the problem of their customer.
                      I had made a complainant regarding my Lenovo desktop purchased from M/s Digital Solutions (Laxmi Nagar Delhi) on 01/02/2008 and from the next day of purchase, there was problem of automatic restarting of desktop while doing the work on the desktop. It is further stated that Lenovo service engineer had visited our office and also check the desktop and found that the retailer M/s digital solution had installed duplicate RAM of 512 MB manufactured by other company which is not supporting the Lenovo installed 512 MB RAM due to which the desktop automatically shut down and restart.

The retailer M/s Digital Solution had charged for Lenovo 512 RAM to upgrade the desktop RAM from 512 to 1 GB as the Window Vista is working slow on 512 RAM and advice the undersign to upgrade the RAM to 1 GB but he installed another company’s RAM which was causing the above said problem. Now the M/s Digital Solution is not listening to my problem and also did not want to replace the Desktop nor refund the amount and neither Lenovo is also not taking any action against the M/s Digital Solution nor replacing the Desktop. In such circumstances, I have no choice but to take legal action against the M/s Digital Solution and also against the Lenovo.

desktop — shutdown problem

dear
                      sir
                      i wish to inform u that my desktop is shutdown within a min automatically and i have not any no. for coplent and ur tollfree no. is not conecting plz provide me salution of my problem

thnks&regard
                      suraj
                      phoenix pharma ceuticals
                      aditaya nagar nathamal pur
                      gorakhpur

Leena Mohan
                        I hereby lodge my complain that my new year gift redemption was TATA SKY SATELLITE was couriered to me o/a dft. no. 0957/607216 dt.12.01.08 by your NOIDA centre.
                        By telephonic enquiry, I came to know that it was couriered to me as on 01.03.08 but astonishingly still it is undelivered to me and for the last 2 days calls at both telephone nos.4080804/ 4080830 are unattended by M/s CHANNEL TECHNOLOGIES.
                        Sorry for thanking you for non-delivery!
                        dear sir,
                        i bought a lenovo laptop 6 months ago.
                        at that time summer carnival scheme was going on.
                        and the dealer promised me a 2 year warranty upgrade and a sports kit on behalf of company and i have not received the yet .
                        the redemption number which was given to me is RED[protected]

Arijit Bera
                          after 10 month the cd combo drive is not work properly(cannot read any CD's & DVD's also).please do something as early possible.

thanking you .

Arijit Bera.
                          Mob:-[protected]
                          I have a problem of cd drive CD drive is not reading.
                          i purchesd laptop 0679-A29 in 25 december 2007, before two months dvd writer not working .i goto lenovo service center phulbag in kanpur .i m dial on this no. [protected] many times that all time busy.and laptop not support service pack3. so please do something as early possible .

thanking you
                          yogesh kumar,
                          Awadhpuri, kanpur(u.p.)
                          batery back up naver gone over 2 hour as duration time is given by company. its give response between 1:45 to 2:00.

thanks
                          yogesh kumar
                          kanpur
                          Hello i purchase a lenov Dec 2008 Model name 2048 But its Combo reder reading only CD not DVD.

Regard

Arun
                          Hello!!!

I purchased a laptop on July 2007, model no - Y410 and its DVD is not responding.
                          Kindly revert back as soon as possible with the price.

Thanking with anticipation.

Dr. Palash Pratim Choudhury

Lenovo — cd writer not working

I had purchased lenovo laptop on 22/jan/2008..with in one year i had replaced cd writter 4 times.. it is not working properly. not more than one month it works after replacement...

please help me
                          do you have any receipt of these replacements???

If yes, you can easily bring the guilty person/firm in front and get appropriate service.
                          defently there is a problem in combo drive of lenovo Y410 series. I have purchased laptop in november 2007 and after 3 months combo drive stopped reading cds and dvds. I lodged complaint 2 months later and got it changed without any cost by lenovo. but again changed combo drive stopped reading disks after 3 months this time i missed to lodge a complaint within warrenty period so I have to suffer. Really its a under quality product. Now I want get it change but it has no point to pay lenovo for that as they are not using good quality components. can anybody suggest compatible combo drive for the same.

Reagrds
                          Akash

Laptop DVD writer is not working

I have purchased a lenovo Laptop before 6 month and is in warranty but now DVD writer is not working, please provide solution. Regards, Hemant [protected]

Subash

Yesterday I got the Tatasky box(receiver) with remote through Blue Dart Courier. When will I get the dish and cable to get the connection OR any person from Tatasky will give the dish and connect it? Please clarify me - Further do I need to pay any installation fee.

Subash
                            Very true . same is the case with me. I am calling these people at channel technologies since last 3 months. because now i have thought to file a case against them in consumer forum. JUST THINK IF THEY HAVE 1000 apllications pending with draft of Rs. 750 pending . it means they are misusing customers money since last 3 months . Amount can be anything. Rs 7, 50, 000.00 is just for an instance.

AND WE COSTUMERS ARE FOOLS IN PARADISE.