Lenovo

Contact Details

F.A.Q.

Find-a-Dealer

Registered Office
Ferns Icon, Level-2, Doddenakund Village, Marathhalli Outer Ring Road, Marathhalli Post, Kr Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560037

Gurgaon
Vatlka Business Park, 1st Floor, Badshah Pur Road, Sec-49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon 122001

Kolkata
Apeejay Business Center, Apeejay House, Block A, 8th Floor, 15 Park Street, Kolkata 700 016
Toll-Free: 1800-3000-5366
Fax: +91 33 4019 2240

Windsor House, Level 5, No 502, CST Road, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai 400098

Chennai
2nd Floor Kuppu Arcade, 4 Venkatanarayana Road, T. Nagar, Chennai 600017

Pune
Apeejay Business Center, Angel Infospace, 1st Floor, Pride House S. No.108/7, Shivajinagar, University Road, Pune 411016

Service Enquiries

Thu 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Lenovo related photos (760)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Lenovo Photos

Lenovo Complaints & Reviews

Dear Concern,

I am Ramesh Kumar from Visakhapatnam. I have purchased Lenovo Vibe K5 model on dated 19t December'2016 at Visakhapatnam. It is here by giving complaint against Lenovo Vibe K5 model. On 11th February'2017 my mobile get switch off due to the technical problem.

I brought my mobile to Lenovo service centre in Visakhapatnam. They replied me
mobile got problem from Motherboard so need to change motherboard and hence i have warranty for one year. I have handovered my phone to service center on dated 11th February'2017. They told me mobile should be collect after ten days. I went to service centre after ten days but my mobile did not handovered and they replied to come again and again. I went 4 times to service centre but they did not handovered my mobile. Even Though I am in follow up everyday morning and they replied will get a call in the evening before 3PM. We approach to customer care care also several times but they also replied me will take some time.

Hence I am very much dissatisfied with the product and your service. We requested you to replace new mobile with the existing mobile or else provide my mobile with repair immediately for future smooth working otherwise I will approach to consumer court. Again I am saying that very much dissatisfied with the product.

Ramesh Kumar
Mob;[protected]
Mar 10, 2017

Mar 13, 2017
Updated by kamaleshp
Dear Concern,

Any development on my issue. Does you providing mobile or not.

Ramesh Kumar

Dear Lenovo,

I remained to be a very happy user of your products, however, purchase of Lenovo Vibe K5 note mobile phone was other way round. The phone is not even 6 months old and I bought it from Flipkart. I found every feature on the phone is very promising till when I started getting the problem in its unusual hangs many times a day and sometimes even 2-3 times in a hour. This is very discouraging when I trusted the brand till so many years.
    I don't want any surgery on my phone and give it back to me, rather it is more likely a software problem. Therefore, I am asking you for a replacement of the phone at its earliest.

Dr. Diganta Das
    Indian Institute of Science
    Bangalore
    Mar 09, 2017

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a lenovo vibe k+ mobile. Date:25 Feb it is not working properly. So I go to service centre on 27 Feb they told me mobile has no problem, give us video. Then I come back home and made a vedio. On 28 Feb I again go to Rajmahal lenovo service centre n so them vedio. They refused to take my mob n say go to another Akota lenovo service centre. I m not agree with them, after talk with senior they take my mob. Yesterday I received a msg my mob is done from company. But service centre employees r not agree to give my mobile they say another 3 days after u can come.
      Mar 09, 2017

vishvendra pratap's response
      Lenovo — Mobile problam

1 Review sohil khan on Mar 4, 2017 Mark as Resolved

My mobail is very hang problam and hitt, and sarvice center not solf my problam plz me you are complain u worn ... plz help me my last dat 28.3.2016 plz my mobile change ...but m aap pr cansumar cort m complaint kar du gaa...
      They keep giving me a run around saying there is no defect with the phone. They have changed the IC twice and this time they are changing the PCB. The phone is under warranty and I have insurance that is useless. I must say people know how to turn to around and send you right back home!!

Name is Manoj Patel [protected]

Purchased mobile online but the same is not working after usage of few days. Even the battery is not getting charged. Pls do the needful. Call me on my mobile number or email I'd
        Mobile imie code is [protected]
        Imie2 no [protected]
        Mobile purchased in name of Pramod Dodeja online through EBay in month of Jaunary 2017. It even didn't worked well for more than 1month. Need to resolve it urgently. Also let me know service center near my zipcode
        Inferior product received

Mar 07, 2017
        Updated by Yogeshicici
        Urgent status required
        Dear Yogeshicici,

We are sorry to hear that you've been having this experience. Since we can't reach you so you can contact us here: http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/home

Team eBay

Complaint Letter
          Subject: Regarding unsatisfactory redressal of my Lenovo Z2 plus (Black, 64GB) smartphone.
          Hello,...
          Device switching off every five minutes. Heating too soon even when idle. First time servicing for solving problems related...

Switching off automatic frequently.It is in waranty period.it was puchase online.invoice number 919739/16-17/807 date 31-10-16 imei nmber [protected].we wish u to do the best at earlist.we r with u since long time.9599 is amount paid by creadit card. since we r in ratnagiri we dont have proper service or service center in ratnagiri.ratnagiri is a big up coming market in kokan and costal region.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have purchased Lenovo K6 note 32GB Invoice No :- S85F3B/16-17/6173 Inoive Date :- 09-Feb-2017 IMEI no [protected]
          Phone is getting hang frequently kindly help to replace the piece

Respected sir/madam,
            I shri k. D. [censored]re r/o - b-11, postal colony, near alto porvorim post office, porvorim, bardez, goa 403521 was purchased your company mobile handset lenovo k6 power[gold, 32 gb] with imei no [protected] on[protected] from flifcart online shoping.in your company specification it is noted that this handset is compatible with lte/volte with 4 g sim. As your specification it is working fine with jio sim services when i use this handset. This handset was showing lte/volte signals in its display and all calls i/e incoming and outgoing was easily made without any interruption. But due to damage occurred i had faced display, camera and speaker problem with this handset in feb 2017 so had visited your service center at margao [mobile garage, near ktc bust stand, margao 403601] on[protected] and given my handset to your service center for repairing. They told that due to damage the warranty of this mobile void and you have pay charges for mother board replacement of rs 4800/- and after replacement you can enjoy warranty which will continue. So i was ready to pay and same was got repaired and handed over to me on[protected] by paying charges of rs 4800/- for repair to service center paid vide receipt no 637 dated[protected]. After repairing the imei no of handset is changed to [protected]. After repairing i was faced problem with network of jio sim 4g with outgoing as well as incoming calls. After repairing i was unable to call or receive the calls from others. Also handset was not showing lte/volte signals. Firstly i thought it will be the problem with sim card services so i was called to call center of jio sim services regarding this they provided me solutions of mobile setting which were made by me but no solution was got. Then i visited to service center of jio sim services to resolve the problem. Jio service center checked all requisite of their sim card and told that there is no any problem with sim services it is with handset problem. They also try another sim card in this handset but same problem was faced. So the representative of jio services suggested talking with call center of lenovo services. So i had called 2 to 3 times with lenovo call center regarding this. Every time they given solution of switch off, software update and network setting which was followed by me but problem was not resolved. So lastly i visited to service center margao again on[protected] and told them problem which was i faced ie lte/volte problem and speaker problem. They checked handset and asked me to check weather problem solved or not. But after checking by inserting same problem of network signals and speaker. After updating and flashing the mobile i was unable to make or receive calls from jio sim. Service center representative told me that this handset was not supported to jio sims for calling and there is no issue with handset it is issue with sim card service provider. But i was already confirmed from jio service provider that there is no issue with sim card. And answer of service center that his handset was compatible with jio sim is tollaty irrelevant because before change of mother board the sim card of jio was working fine and also signals of lte/volte was shown by handset. Then i called to call center of lenovo from service center and told that reprehensive of service center told that there is no facility with jio then he talked with service center head. After talking with call center service center again taken my handset and did checking with handset and told me that all software and required repair was made and check it again. Then i checked with jio sim card but same problem was faced again. Then service center head told that now we were unable to provide solution to your handset and there is no issue with handset it is issue only with jio sim. Then i tried the another sim card of jio in front of reprehensive of service center but same issue was faced then asked to representative she/he told me that the jio sim was not supported in your model and if support it may be by chance of your luck. It is very discussing issue that representative of service center gives answer like this. As before repairing this handset was supporting the jio sim and after reparing how it is possible that the specification of handset changed.
            I requested to service center to collect my handset and refereed to lenovo company for solution but they were not ready and told me that what help we have to do did by us and no further help will be given to you. So i went to back and tried my sim card with same model of my friend and its very shocking me that his handset was working with same jio sim with showing lte/volte signals.
            So i today i. E.[protected] again called back to call center of lenovo but neither any response was given by call center nor my complaint was ledged by them regarding this. They told me to visit service center which was already done by me on[protected]. As service center is 45 km from my native place and it is very difficult to visit frequently to service center by taking leave from office. I also talked with consumer forum regarding this with docket no 177860.
            I humbly requested to you please look at this matter and give me justice.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a laptop on 19/2/2017. my laptop charging problem.
              It is under warranty but we are facing a problem. charging is completely done with in 4 hours. it get automatically stop after half in hour. the laptop is taking very much charging.

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS ISSUE..

my laptop model no: IP110 80TR002WIH

my invoice no: GT-21652

jyothi priyanka

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              All time I'm calling of other membar and Reciving call but this time my handseat is automatic Swichoff and restart evrey time Please give me Solution Plz...sir
              Vibration of phone is not working
              Outgoing voice very low.
              Service centre refused to correct it.
              I have a written statement by the service centre.
              Kindly correct the above said problem.
              My phone is still under warranty.

G50-45 80e301n3in apu quad core a8 - (8 gb ddr3/1 tb hdd/free dos/2 gb graphics) notebook

List of all issues found with this laptop at various time

Touchpad
                Wifi device
                Dvd
                Hinge
                Auto restart

Lenovo did not care about some issues even after complain.

Date of complain and duration

For the 1st time, i complained about my laptop problem on 20-november-2016 to lenovo support through telephone and email.

From 20-november-2016 to till today 01-march-2017 = 100 days (Approx)

Even after 100 days over lenovo could not solve the problem.

Current condition:

Laptop is not yet repaired completely. One more damaged was found at the time of repairing. I do not want this laptop. Take this laptop. I want refund.

How did i suffer with this laptop.

I wasted these 100 days with this laptop. Because of this laptop, i could not study for ugc-net, gate and ibps exams. I could not do my project work. I could not use my laptop for these 100 days. If i do not pass net and gate exam lenovo is responsible. I want compensation for this. If lenovo does not give compensation then i'll go consumer forum and i'll fight for consumer rights.

Some reasons for claiming refund:

1) fake ram and graphic memory with false advertisement

I purchased this laptop from flipkart.in flipkart the advertisement showed this laptop has 8gb ram with 1600 mhz speed and 2gb dedicated graphic memory.

But i received this laptop with 8gb ram with 800 mhz speed and 1 gb dedicated graphic memory.

2) worst service: lenovo after sale service

The service provided by the engineers and specially pondicherry low tech informatics pvt. Ltd. Was really pathetic.

After 100 days also lenovo could not solve laptop problem.

Every time lenovo service engineer comes and they break different parts such as bottom case, upper case, hinge. I do not know the latest broken part name.

3) lenovo spoiled my future

I could not use this laptop for 100 days. It spoiled my exams, projects. It causes headache for me. I can not call or email anymore. I do not want to remember that there exists a company in the name of lenovo. I want to forget lenovo. No more relation with lenovo. It spoiled my career. It spoiled my exams, projects, my future.

What i demand from lenovo?

My laptop was repaired more than 15 times. No customer will accept repairing after 5 times. I do not want this laptop. Lenovo should take back my laptop and give my money back. I'll buy any other company laptop. Otherwise i'll go consumer court and i'll demand compensation. Lenovo will have to pay fine.

Last time engineer found one more damage issue. Engineer told me that he would repair my laptop. But i do not want my laptop to be repaired again. I refuse to accept any further repair. I want only refund. — this is my final statement.

I am expecting a call back from lenovo at the earliest.
                Sep 21, 2018
                Updated by Dipankar Nalui
                Your Engineer broke my Laptop.
                My 1st question is -- why your Engineer broke my Laptop?
                Did I tell him to break my Laptop?
                Did u send him to break my Laptop?

Why did u give Fake RAM?
                I want to see 1600MHz RAM.

Why did u give me 1GB Graphics Memory?
                I want to see 2GB Dedicated Graphics Memory.

Why touchpad does not work smoothly after reapairing also. The setting is default in touchpad driver.

I complained about DVD many days before. But you did not respond anything. You did not repair DVD also.

I complained about WiFi is not working. You did not repair WiFi device. Sometimes it connect, sometimes it does not connect.
                From my mobile is it connecting always. From other company laptop it's connecting internet always.
                But why it is not connecting from my laptop sometimes?

Why Lenovo Engineers comes to repair one part and breaks another part?
                Updated by Dipankar Nalui
                Dipankar Nalui <[protected]@gmail.com>
                Mar 1 (3 days ago)

to Lencare, Purnendu, Escalations, Mohd, support, Commercial, Rajani, SmartphoneTS, Services_ED, Peace, Consumer, help3, Syed, Syed, tlchennai, Vijay, Ragini, Rajesh, Amit, Rahul, Deepak, Chandana, Mahammed, Muralikrishna, Manoj
                Dear Lencare,

I expected a telephone call from Lenovo. But you did not call me. I'm sending mail for many days. But Lenovo does not reply to the customers.

Is this a reply?

We shall not be able to process this case for DOA replacement, as there is a huge gap in Invoice date and DOA claiming date.

Single line reply? How are you replying and ignoring my case? I'll see you in the consumer court.

I want a proper reply saying that Lenovo can not solve my Laptop Problem although the issue has occurred during warranty period.

I'm waiting for a proper reply from Lenovo. This reply is urgent to me to go for Next step.

You have replied me a single line statement. It does not satisfy the customer. It does not contain the proper answer for the questions raised by the customer.

Lenovo has to answer me in detail with app possible options. Answer the following questions with all possible options before moving to lawyer or consumer court.

1) What the customer can do next?

2) What Lenovo can do next?

3) Whether Lenovo has nothing to with this case. Will Lenovo stop this case here by ignoring the customer?

If I do not receive a proper reply from Lenovo Customer Care or Lenovo Technical Support Team then I'll assume that Lenovo has ignored the case. This is an urgent mail. After that I can go for Next Step.

If there is any higher authority where I can complain, you can share it with the customer. Otherwise i'll assume that Lenovo has failed to support the customer.

I bought just lenovo k6 note one month back and placed in the service center with in 15 days but now it was in the service center from 7-2-2017 till now no response from them my display is gone . already call to the customer care regarding this . no response from my service center which is located in guntur. the name of the service Center is vasavi associates . my mobile complaint number is SOIN[protected]. if there is any possibility of refund of money can u please help me. next time in my life time i never recommand these worst company phone to any one.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I parches lenovo mobile phone model no. Pla42 on aug-2016 (Imei no-[protected]) mobile phone's sperakerphone not working so i am contact of kalyan west service center on dated 13/2/2017. And i take phone for repair - when i phone handover to service center that time i say to mobile problem (Mic and vibrater issue, battery drain fast). I am call to service center. Center replay me - fingerprint problem is pending. But when i handover mobile to service center that time no issue of fingerprint. Many time i call to center - center's man told me fingerprint problem is pending, no available fingerprint hardware. Last thu. Day i call to center he told me mobile phone is ready u come center. I am immediate go to center. When i go to center, but he told me not ready phone, no available fingerprint. And center is not co-operate me. That way i am heart. Now i have no mobali phone. So my complaint aginest kalyan west (Maharasthra) service center. I request to u plz... Look this matter.
                    Complaint against kalyan west (Maharashtra) service center
                    Mar 3, 2017
                    09881238156 ajay Mhetre
                    Mar 06, 2017

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Moto G4 plus automatically switches off. Visited service centre at 2 locations. But got to know these mother[censored]ers just want to pump put more cash. Won't buy any Lenovo product again. Stupid products worst after sales service.

I am giving my lenevo vibe in 28/01/2017 but till date i am not receiving it after service. When i contact to the service centre am not getting a satisfied answer and they don't know when it will completed. First they told me that parts are despatched from the HO and they are not receiving it. Right now they tell me that consignment send from kannur and till they are not received. From kannur to thrissur only 6 hrs journey. I dont know what the service centre people are doing. And the service of lenevo is very poor. In one year this is the second time repair. First service take almost 20 days and the second i dont know . My usage of phone is only 10 month worthed 16000rs.
                      Mobile phone service
                      Mar 03, 2017

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile is P70 model.I had given mobile to shreeji service in jamnagar for only keypad touch screen was not working & that time mobile had been charging.They was charged Rs 3500 for touch screen repaired. I got mobile aft yesterday after 10 days. After checking mobile has been not charging. Today i was return the same. They was asking me to charge Rs 250 for repairing This is your fault.I requested you to repaired any extra cost.

I purchase lennovo zuk z1 from first flash sale, mobile is very
                          dashing in look and best thing in this phone is its 64 GB memory and
                          huge battery backup in budget price.

Within the one month of purchase it started problem in front camara
                          but I am not very keen of salfie so I not try to go service center for
                          that, for me it was ok because I don’t very much need for front
                          camara.

After six month o[censored]ses back cover of the phone looks open form one
                          side. For the safty of mobile phone I paste the back cover from open
                          side by fevi kwik.

After eight month o[censored]ses battery of mobile phone started drain in few
                          hours, I contact the lonnovo technical expert on chat session, and it
                          is advised to make factory reset once and if still problem persists
                          contact the service center

I visits the service center at Tilak Nagar to deposit
                          the phone for repair and note down the issue of front camara, quick
                          drain of battery. Engineer of service center open the whole mobile and
                          then after said that you need to pay 25 hundred for repair, my wife
                          said that product is under warranty then why we need to pay for
                          repair, Engineer said that you paste the back cover of mobile with
                          fevi kwick and due to that you are facing problem. My wife take the
                          picture of open mobile in which it can be seen that battery is wholly
                          packed and fevi kwik not affect the bettery in anywhere.

He also returns the mobile without proper packing. Mobile back cover
                          is still open.

I also note one thing that also surprise me is that Lennovo Zuk Z1
                          launch in india in june 16 but in the battry manufacturing date is Sep
                          2015, How can lennovo sale a new product with 1 year old battery, this
                          is really very disappoint me, A brand who is known for their quality
                          is using 1 year old battery in their New Mobile, It’s a category of
                          fraud with customer,

Rajesh Kumar Singh

Mob [protected]
                          Battery drain issue, company refuse to repair within warranty time with unjustified reason

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hiii this phone is doing anything by its own and it is not taking my command. this phone is taking screen short by its own and upload anything on Facebook. it is just clicking anywhere and opening gallery and upload photo. this is sending any message to anyone

I purchase vibe k4 note from amazon on 23rd October.

On 27th feb i m going to service center in Rajkot because my phone is hang on logo, so i told them my issue they listen me and after 20 minute they told me that your phone is not charging so charging socket want to change so keep your mobile for 20 days . i show them instant my phone is charging no issue in charge but they are not listing me and shouting me and say go and complain whenever you want .

The person name is Mr.Janak Pithadia.

Please do the needful.

Maulik Shah

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I owned Lenovo k6 power (silver) on Dec. 29 and here are some bugs and issues with the device that I found.

1. The phone does not supports video calling for Samsung handsets... It is just incompatible.

2. Will making a video call, the phone gives you only 40% of screen to view a person you are calling. Rest 60% of the screen is occupied by the dialer itself. Which means you will not see complete face of a person.

3. If you are a Vodafone user, then you will observe that can't access Facebook(offici app). You need to have rest of SIM cards or else you need to use Facebook Lite or some other browsers.

This is to urge that the above bugs must get fixed by providing system update to k6 power users.
                              Hope my complaint would be considered.

Sir, i have a lenovo k4 note by last year
                                Suddenly screen problem so i have go service center and his say that this is not in warranty period so i have paid charge and resolve problem after i repair my phone not working properly and automatic switch off my mobile so i have go again service center they say that after 15 days your problem short out please help

Dear team,

This time i am very disappointed the lenovo technology and services.

As i already told you that i am using lenovo phab2 but i found you have launch this tab without testing and also provide the recent
                                  Software update this also has so many bugs?
                                  I have seen there that your interface (Android os) is not good.
                                  The issues as below…
                                  1. Unable to make voice call after update with relince jio?
                                  2. Unable to make video call before update and after update also with relince jio?
                                  3. While i am switch-off the mobile data it will auto on after some time before and after update also?
                                  4. Unable to close all apps with memory clear option (To clear the ram usage)?
                                  5. Phone dialer design is too much confusing?

So please tell me is there any way to return or exchange with other mobiles?

Ankur patel
                                  [protected]@gmail.com

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a desktop from thedostore.com.
                                    Order details:
                                    1. Order number: #[protected]
                                    2. Product number: #90DQ0072IN
                                    3. Order date: 2/17/2017

Complaints:
                                    1. Different product than what was listed: The product specifications mentioned 21.5 inch screen. I received 19.5 inch screen. The product mentions only DDR3 RAM. After I open I find that RAM is SO-DIMM, and doesn't support regular desktop RAMs. No extra RAM slots, which wasn't mentioned in the specification list. Products generally have two RAM slots.

2. Hostile behavior of the support staff: Calling them is useless. When I call only thing I hear is, "Drop an email." Upon repeated calls, they disconnect my calls. Thereafter, my calls aren't received.

3. Email response: The emails contain instructions only to wait. No action has been taken since I first dropped an email.
                                    Mar 14, 2017
                                    I got the 21.5inch screen from lenovo. Please close the complain. Thank you so much.

Lenovo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Lenovo sells laptops globally, Many Indians buy them as they assure warranty in India.
                                    When we check the warranty is there but to order a part for replacement they say it not in India hence cannot be claimed.

This is more of fooling people then helping them. If I go for pay I am sure it will be available.

regards,