[Resolved] Lenskart — Callous customer care response... Left with a broken frame in warranty

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Devashish Pande
Initially the home eye check-up team couldn't correctly gauge my power and delivered eyeglasses with faulty number. After a lot of customer care hassles and multiple replacements I was finally delivered a VC 6435 ( Order #[protected] ) frame from Lenskart somewhere in mid August. The frame boasts of an years warranty but to my sheer amazement one fine December morning the temple snaps from the hinge out of the blue. I was disgusted but kept my patience and contacted the Lenskart guys and informed them about this manufacturing defect. Instead of apologising for the substandard product and service the customer care executive had the audacity to blame me as an irresponsible user and not only this, he went a step further pestering me to get it repaired from a local shop. I was completely bewildered and dumbfounded by Lenskart's attitude..a company which boasts so much about service and customer satisfaction. Timely Grievance redrasaal of Mr Abhimanyu Sen through this platform has given me a ray of hope that my complaints would be heeded to by Lenskart and a replacement or repair would be initiated at the earliest. I am hereby attaching all the relevant details with the picture of my frame. Expecting a swift response...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 2, 2016
my broken frame couldnt be repaired but since the product was under warranty lenskart has refunded me with store credits for my purchase...response time has been incredibly swift..full marks to lenskart grievance redressal team..miss meenakshi in particular...in me they have earned a loyal customer for sure
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2015
Hi Devasish, inconvenience is deeply regretted. As per our telephonic conversation, we have booked your home repair HTO-[protected] at your preferred slot and we ensure you that team will visit and rectify the issue to your satisfaction. At Lenskart, we aim at maximum customer satisfaction and ensure premium products and services round the clock.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2016
Hi Devashish, we really appreciate your patience and understanding while we were trying to resolve your issue. Your new order is in processing and will be dispatched from our warehouse soon. Thanks..!!

Comments

Kudos...Indeed a very swift response from Lenskart...though I was expecting a repaired frame but to my surprise my store credit was updated with a refund instead...

credit to 'https://www.consumercomplaints.in"; as well for provision of this redressal platform.

one final request to lenskart people... with reaffirmed faith in lenskart I have placed a new order from your site

(kindly expedite its delivery asap as i am without my glasses for quite some time now order id - [protected])
Hi team,
I bought this frame+ lenses from Lenskart outlet within my office facility about a month and a half ago. I found it's joints to be quite weak after a couple of weeks. And there it is, broke this morning in two pieces.
Please help me with this.

Devika
Mob:[protected]

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Callous customer care response... Left with a broken frame in warranty