[Resolved] Lenskart — Defective Eye frame

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 mansih pal
I have ordered an eye frame and it is broken and pasted by fevi kwik.when i asked customer care to replace it they are saying we are not responsible for problem because we have quality checked i dont know what they checked.I just want to take legal action against them can anyone help me for that. Although they have 15 days return policy but they are not accepting my complaint.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 23, 2015
Got my money refunded with in 15 days thanks to consumer complaints and lenskart for their quick response and better after sales service.
Updated by mansih pal, Oct 28, 2015
Lenskart 249 offer is worst they are selling broken frames and this service is for new customers very strange strategy to cheat.very disappointed by the offer
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Nov 02, 2015
Hi Mansih, We deeply regret the inconvenience, requesting you to kindly share your order details and we will assist you on priority. Regards. Riya.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Nov 05, 2015
Hi Manish, as per the telephonic conversation we have recalled the product and post receiving we will process the refund through NEFT.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Nov 14, 2015
Hi Mansih, as discussed please share your bank details with us so that refund can be initiated. Regards. Riya.
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2015
Hi Mansih, we would like to inform you that refund has been initiated and same will be credited into your account within 5-7 business days. Thanks. Regards ! Riya.

Comments

Hi Riya,

order# [protected]
I have already lodged complaint with picture of broken frame on your customer support website on 28/10/2015 but still no response.
Frame is in untouched condition by me and let me know what should i do?
Hi, the product has been picked up on 06/11/2015 at 11:40 am.

Request id: P44232097.
Thanks For Refund

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Defective Eye frame