[Resolved] Lenskart — Product quality

Mumbai, Maharashtramumbai, India
 Abhimanyu Sen
Hii this is Abhimanyu sen, I ordered a spec from lenskart on 22nd of october' 2015. order ID [protected] and the model is vincent chase size zero VC T 2406 black red C1 5. Within one month that vincent chase spec broke the stick of the spec came out. they are selling bad quality of frame. I then and there called them and complain they said they will send their representative asap but nobody has come to collect it i mailed them several times but they are neglecting the issue and have not taken any action..they are saying now to send them the images of the frame. After sending the images they still have not taken any action so far. I spent 1700 for the lenses and the frame. But this is not done within a month its broken and thier after sale is very poor. Thus seeking your help to solve this problem. It is not a fashionable goods..its an essential material without spec I couldnt able to see I have (-)power its a serious issue. If you can help me then I will be very grateful to you. Thanking you

Product quality
Product quality
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2015
Dear Abhimanyu,

we apologize for the inconvenience caused and would like to inform you that we have arranged for the reverse pick up and once it is done the concerned team will get back to you for replacement of frame.

Lenskart
Lenskart Customer Care's response, Dec 22, 2015
Hi Pavani,

We would request you to please let us know the reason for yor dissatisfaction. Please share your order ID/ contact number with us so that we can contact you and can resolve the issue on prority.

Lenskart

Comments

yeah lenskart is WORST... all under level quality products
Apropos to the grievance redressal of Mr Abhimanyu Sen I take the platform to bring your kind attention to the similar problem which I am currently facing.

Initially the home eye check-up team couldn't correctly gauge my power and delivered eyeglasses with faulty number.
After a lot of customer care hassles and multiple replacements I was finally delivered a VC 6435 ( Order #[protected] ) frame from Lenskart somewhere in mid August.

The frame boasts of an years warranty but to my sheer amazement one fine December morning the temple snaps from the hinge out of the blue.
I was disgusted but kept my patience and contacted the Lenskart guys and informed them about this manufacturing defect.
Instead of apologising for the substandard product and service the customer care executive had the audacity to blame me as an irresponsible user and not only this, he went a step further pestering me to
get it repaired from a local shop.

I was completely bewildered and dumbfounded by Lenskart's attitude..a company which boasts
so much about service and customer satisfaction.

Timely Grievance redrasaal of Mr Abhimanyu Sen through this platform has given me a ray of hope that my complaints would be heeded to by Lenskart
and a replacement or repair would be initiated at the earliest.

I am hereby attaching all the relevant details with the picture of my frame.
Expecting a swift response...

Hii am tharun i bought vincent chase frame and lens got strached...whether the lens can be repaired...

Mayur Vihar Store, Shop # 35, Ground Floor, Pratap Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110091
    Lenskart - Product quality