Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Aug 17, 2022

File a complaint to Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] reviews & complaints page 5

Hum kahana chahate hai ki hum may me ek bar paytm se premium pay kiya tha phir bhi pata nahi kaise thik two days later Mera rupees 1260 jo ki premium monthly hai Mera wo apne se mere account se pay ho gaya paytm se automatic is liye humko rupaye refund kia Jaye taki hum June month ka premium pay kar sake apse Yah I gujaris hai...

My SAF annuity number is 091M[protected] Family pension Annuity number is A[protected]
Amount is Rs 504/-

I have provided all details in mail also. have also attached my LEC
been following up from last 6 months without success

No one pics the phones mentioned in mail

Please help urgently on this matter

Vinay Kalotra
[protected]@gmail.com
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC][email protected] Amount deduction from bank policy receipt not came

Hi team,
    I have paid policy through lic portal UPI
    Amount deduction from my bank but receipt not came as paid, Please refer the attached documents.

Policy number[protected]
    Payment date - 24/05/2022
    UPI reference[protected]

Senthilkumar...
    Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.7197 frm A/c X8432 to Life Insur. Ref IGANPOUQN1 on 20May22. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]-SBI
    Not recipients from LIC...

Dear Sir
    i Have LIC Insurance Policy Jeevan Anand Plan 149, Policy No[protected],
    I submitted my original policy for Bonus in March, 2019, but after transection of bonus its not return on my Address, So please Send it, and cinfirm to me by phone.
    D. G. Sontakke

I have two different user id of lic with self policies under them. online in these user id's one of the user id is not updating PAN because of giving the remark already the same details have been updated in other user id. I want to delete one of the user id and want to add all my lic policies under single user id. Please tell me the procedure how to delete the second user id to enable me to club all the policies under one user id....

Dear sir

My self suraj sapkal my PAN Card linked with irda portal I already cancel my agency of start helth and also LIC

And my PAN Card linked with misp also I don’t know how it’s happens but I want remove this .. due that I face lots of problem to joining job

Please do need full

Regard

Suraj sapkal

Dear sir/madam,
        I am Mr. Konda Venkata ganesh working as insurance agent in LiC . Now I got job in another Organization and NOC is raised and salary also stopped due to nin submission of NOC to that organization. I have visited nearest LIC office at several times ( Dhone Branch) but i did not get any resolution from dhone Branch and they have given one NOC certificate which is found as wrong. It is showing as 'Terminated on non fulfilment...

Hi Team,

I'm trying to register 2 of my LIC policies under my existing LIC online account so that the premium can be paid online, however I'm not able to register/add the 2 policies under the portal.
        The two policy numbers are:
        [protected].

Kindly check and let me know what needs to be done

The access id is[protected] . I have purchased tech term plan on 20/12/2021 and made a payment of Rs. 27, 671/- . The proposal number of policy is 22652. After that a Telemedical video calling was done. After that, I have sent a many mail and follow up to your office for physical medical, they have fixed medical test and same was completed by me on 15/03/2022. After that there is no update about my policy status. Now I request you to kindly cancel my proposal of policy and refund the premium amount immediately.

From yesterday i.e. from 7th may 2022 I am unable to proceed to login in online portal of LIC India. Kindly let us know the status.

Policy no[protected]
              Loan repayment ₹16046
              Dated on 04/05/2022...
              When I log in LIC portal, it's asking me to verify the email id, but when I am verifying my email by adding otp it's saying "Unable to connect to the network, please try again later."...

My name is Gopala Krishna Damisetti. My annuity details are: LIC 091 Y Santacruz ( West), Mumbai- Annuity No: 091, [protected]

From Mumbai, I had moved to Hyderabad and went to your Saifabad PG&S office to submit "Existence Certificate". However they refused to receive it saying that for group annuity plans I need to mail to LIC directly. I have mailed all necessary documents to: [protected]@licindia.com; and [protected]@licindia, com; on 1st April 22 through my gmail id "[protected]@gmail.com"

I have sent two reminders so far, but to no avail.

Please guide on how do I get my annity amount. Also pls provide the CORRECT e-mail ID and address of the concerned PG&S unit

I have updated my life certificate online with pramaan id[protected] for ppio 091Y[protected] time 21.29.58 on 2021.12.18
                But I am not getting payment for long, long time to my given bank account.

Complaint of Cheating and Mis-Information while selling LIC policy.
                  I have raised this complaint with all available avenues in LIC organisation, IRDAI and none of them have taken any action / reverted to me with any explanation / resolution to this complaint. I have infact recently even approached the Insurance Ombudsman Office with the complaint but they all Seem to be partners in crime and the public ultimately suffers.
                  br...
                  My self Isaiwani shanmugam, my Pan No is AHTPN1100A, my License is got deactivated from Lic 884 branch Mumbai on 7/11/2011 however my Pan No is still showing as INFORCE in the IRDA website, I have visited Lic 884 fort Branch and given the request for removing my name from IRDA portal I am a working female and I have to submit the same to my HR Team.

Kindly help me to clear this issue on priority
                  Please find the attachment...
                  Dear Customer, premium due from 03/2022 to 03/2022 under policy no.[protected] is adjusted on 07/04/2022. Next Premium falls due on 03/2023.-LIC of India

The policy no. .[protected]
                  do not belongs me and pl do not send unwanted sms on my mobile no. [protected].

Without updating customer mobile no's with proper kyc,
                  LIC prefers to send sms to all old data mobile no's which is unwanted and should be...

I am writing on behalf of my wife SANGHAMITRA GHOSH (DASS) whose policy number is[protected] .

We had submitted the original policy bond[protected] at HINDUSTAN Building annex on[protected] along with the claim discharge form, PAN card details, marriage certificate and cancelled cheque for reimbursement of maturity claim benefits .A copy of receipt is attached herewith.

I had written to LIC office earlier also in trailing mail . But there is no response .
                  Since we are not staying in Kolkata, it is very difficult to follow-up physically with the LIC office .

Can you please look into it and resolve the matter at the earliest as It is more than 2 months over after all document submission .

Kindly look into the claims settlement as we have not received any money in the bank account till date .

Sudipto Ranjan Dass