Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] reviews & complaints page 7

I Mukhtar Ahmad have taken a policy from life Insurance Corporation of India in the name of Mukhtar Ahmad on 28/02/2019 bearing policy no.[protected]but unforunately policy bond has not yet received. In this connection I want to submit a written grevance application but the official of the life insurance coorporation has not accepted .
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Kamni Shukla have taken a Life Insurance Corporation Policy No.[protected] in the name of Kamni Shukla on 28/08/2020 fromDistrict Branch Office The Mall Kanpur but unfortunately policy bond not yet received . In this connection I want to submit a written grevance application in writing but the life insurance corporation official has not accepted the written application .
    It is therefore requested that Kindly look into the matter and issued necessary instruction regarding the matter and Oblige.

I kamni shukla have taken a life insurance policy bearing no.[protected] from District Branch Office The Mall Kanpur on 28/08/2020 but unfortulately policy bond has not yet received . in this connection policy holder wants to give the grivance into in writing but the official of life insurance corporation of india has refuse to accept the grevance into in writing. It is therefore requested your goodself that kindly look into the matter and issued necessary instruction regarding the matter and Oblige.

To
        The
        LIC of India

Respected sir,

I am PATAN SHABBANI worked as LIC agent at CHIRALA BRANCH(ANDHRA PRADESH 523155) with code 2469-67D

Sir my Agency was terminated but it's showing in IRDAI PAN LOOK-UP

I joined EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE as RELATIONSHIP MANAGER hence they asked me NOC(No Objection Certificate)
        I asked to ABM sir. He said LIC will don't give NOC...
        I am Prashaanth TR, owner of LIC policy[protected], Jeevan Saral, surrendered at BO-697 on Oct 1, 2021 along with all supporting documents and original policy, with a duly acknowledged slip.

I am yet to receive the amount in my bank account and hence following up.

Kindly help with the same and the status of the deposit.

Please realise that its for an emergency and funds are needed, inordinate delay...

My wife's policy has come under maturity on 28th April 2020. And to claim it I have submitted all the necessary documents via post on 13/08/2020 .But no one responded back as currently we are facing financial crisis .

After continous follow up also none least bothered to take the responsibitly.
        Now the policy is with in 441 branch fazira bazar (kolkata)
        I request you to plz get back my maturity amount as soon as possibe.

If not i wil be going through legal process to claim my amount back.

Dear Sir
          I Worked as a Agent of Life insurance Corporation(LIC) 12yrs ago.there after i regined that co. I joined in Reliance nippon Life insurance co Ltd. As a ARDM.My Pan no AJLPB0936C is showing in irda Portal.
          So I wanted Remove my pan card no AJLPB0936C to IRDA Portal. I'm suffering from this so Please Remove my pan no AJLPB0936C to irda Portal.
          Thanks & Regards
          Rakesh Kumar Bajpai
          Pan no AJLPB0936C...
          I had made a transaction of amount 24610 on 6th September 2021 to pay for my LIC policy. The transaction failed but the amount had been deducted. I have been constantly followed up with LIC, Paytm Gateway and Bank but I have not got any response from anyone. All the three companies are saying they have not recieved the amount and closing the grievance. I have submitted all the bank statements, screen shots of the amount being deducted but...

I have a standing instruction for payment of LIC policy premium from my Bank of India account. As per Bank Passbook dated[protected], Rs. 18309/= was credited from my account but not credited to LIC. The transaction details are as below.
          TRTR/LIC/298030/V/D[protected].

As this amount was not deducted from my account, I mad online payment for the premium for the same policy on[protected] from my another bank account, to avoid penalty due to late payment. This payment is reflected in LIC records and I received a receipt from LIC against this payment.

I contacted LIC asking for refund as there were duplicate payment for the same premium. However, LIC records shows only one payment received in their account.

How do I get refund for the amount from Billdesk?

Please check your records and credit amount back to my Bank of India account.

Ketan Shah

I tried to login www.licindia.in at 25OCT2021 at 22:25 IST with valid user credentials. Website gave me network error and I could not pay my premium in time.

If there is a delay from customer's end LIC charges late fees.
            What about portal getting down, Should I expect some money from LIC for this network error?
            Are all rules for common customers only?...

I am Meena Kakkar. My lic policy no is[protected]. I received the hard copy with correct detail but few year back when lic launched online portal I found nominee name is wrong there. I requested at branch they said to submit effidavit with notary attestation. I request to correct the name as per hard copy and save my time & money to visit at branch which is in kurukshetra Haryana while I live in delhi.

Respected Sir,

This is to informing you that i took the Loan against my Property from LIC, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi in 2012 due to some financial crises and i was suffering to pay the huge amount of Rs. 16736/- EMI on an every month as i am middle class person i decided to transfer the home loan amount to HDFC bank with minimum ROI while LIC was charging to me 11.95% ROI on my Home Loan amount.

Finally i transferred...
              My LIC Policy No:[protected], Name: Dr.Shaik Shavukath Ali, DOB:24/06/1969, Cell No:[protected], Address: Dr.S.Shavukath Ali, D.No:14-77/1, 1st floor, Kailalsh Puram, Visakhapatnam -530024, AP. India. Mail address:[protected]@yahoo.com.My LIC policy No:[protected] is matured in March, 2021 and I submitted all required documents including bank account, aadhar no, pan number to the branch office, LIC Rajampeta, AP, India for claiming maturity...

Dear Sir / Madam
              Please note that my Annuity against Annuity number 091Q[protected] has not been deposited for last one year.
              Last payment has been received on 01.09.2020.
              Please also note that I have not received any form to submit survival certificate like previous years since 2020.
              Several mails sent to the concerned department, but till bow received any reply

Please do the needful at your end.
              Asoke Dasgupta

Lic — I have submitted application for surrender of LIC policy along with bond via registered post at LIC of India, Chhawni Bazara, MG R

I have submitted application for surrender of LIC policy along with bond via registered post at LIC of India, Chhawni Bazara, MG Road, Bahraich. Despite of receiving all documents on[protected] till date they have not close my policy. My policy details given below:
                Hemant Verma
                Policy no.[protected]
                Proof of registered post and their receiving also attached...
                My following survival benefits of my Policy No.[protected] is Fixed deposited in LtC under 11% per
                annum compound lnterest rate. So my financial requirement, Please provide me following amount
                as soon as possible.
                Receivable due Date :[protected] = 20, 000.00 + Jeewan Sneha lnterest
                Receivable due Date:28-12-2O11 = 20, 000.00 + Jeewan Sneha lnterest...
                My following survival benefits of my Policy No.[protected] is Fixed deposited in LIC under 11% per
                as soon as possible.
                Receivable due Date :[protected] = 20, 000.00 + Jeewan sneha lnterest
                Receivable due Date:28-O2-2O11- = 20, 000.00 +Jeewan sneha lnterest...

Hello sir my name is roshan chouraiya
                My policy no. Is[protected]
                And here my DOB is wrong because of the fault of agent i have already submitted my pan and aadhar where my DOB is coorect.

I am facing the same as, I made an application on June 21st, 2021 for LIC tech term plan. And the medical test was carried out the next vary day. After that I didn't hear anything from LIC end. After continuous chase through helpline numbers which didn't serve my purpose as they were unable to find the status of my application. After all this I visited the nearest branch to enquire about the status. They didn't have any data about it as they...
                  Even if I enter correct case sensitive password, site says its wrong. Have faced multiple times. When reset password happens, otp comes valid for 15 mins. But when entering within the 15mins to reset, website says otp expired. Again resend otp. Still not working. How many times like this will continue. LIC need to revamp their ebiz.lic website....