Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] reviews & complaints page 6

I have purchased tech term plan on 26.11.2021 and made a payment of Rs. 12567/- . The proposal number of policy is 21116. After that a Telemedical video calling was done. After that i contact myself to the third party medi assist team(the phone number was found on lic mail)and done my medical test on 1/12/2021.Now i dont know what is going on with my proposal
i have called customer care but they said they have not any information regarding...
On 20 Feb 2021 I have submitted My lic Policy No [protected] at lic Khopoli branch, (92k) after submitting all required documents which their office Said me to submit. It is necessary at one glance whichever documents they require they should take but after submitting various documents 4-5 times they gave me one or onther reasons for non disbursement of payment. After visiting their office & Speaking to Mr. Babu Nikalje & Branch Manager via...
I was an agent with LIC of India since 1993 to 1999 completing six years of agency in a single branch. after 1999 i left my home due to some political destabliztion in my state. after returning to my home state i contacted my old branch office for my pending renewal commission. they gave me a chart showing a pending of approx. rs. 40000/- as pending renewal commission, but said that it can't be paid as it is very old. i have my old lic agency...

Hi my annuity has not been paid despite following up on thiis email Id a number of time in the last 3 weeks or so. Can you please help to get this resolved.

Annuity Number - 091Y[protected]

Its like begging for my own money.

Looking forward for a quuick reply.

Lokesh Luthra
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Jay Ketan Mehta.
    My lic policy number is[protected]. My payment mode is half yearly.
    I paid my February 2021 insurance premium, of the said policy on 25th March 2021.
    I got the receipt also. It was deposited in your account on 29th of March 2021.

After 4 months of receiving the premium the lic refunded my premium on 29th of July 2021. I did not get any information or message...
    I Debendra Nath Chakraborty, my policy no[protected], date of annuity 01/02/2021.
    I submitted my all papers with original policy copy dated on 21/01/2021 in our branch -551
    My NEFT Registered on 27/01/2021. But still today is am not received my pension amount. Many times I have contacted with our branch manager by phone or mail, but they are not solving my problem, All time date extended.
    10 (Ten) month is already gone,...

My LIC Policy No.[protected] had matured on[protected]. Though the maturity claim form along-with requisite documents were submitted to Branch Office of LICI, Mirza (Branch Code-48H) well in time, the payment of maturity benefit in respect of this policy has not yet been released to me. A trailing mail was sent to Branch Office, LICI, Mirza on[protected] but with no response to it.; The Divisional Office, Guwahati and the Zonal Office of LICI, Kolkata were also approached for redressal of my grievance by sending email letter on[protected] but they have also kept a deaf ear on it. So, kindly do the needful so that I can get the payment of maturity benefit in respect of my above LIC Policy without further delay.
    Yours faithfully
    Abdul Ali Ahmed
    Shyamnagar (Jugipara)
    PO:-Guwahati Airport
    PIN - 781015 (Assam)

Annuity not received
      Hi Sir

Under Policy No 089M[protected] I am not receiving Annuity since July 2021 inspite of me sending Existence letter at below mentioned mail no one replies.

pgs.[protected]@licindia.com, pgs.[protected]@licindia.com, "bo_g706"

Pls help in getting the same resolved

kamal sharma
      [protected]@rediffmail.com

My Name is Arjun and In July'2021 I Purchased online term insurance policy (1 Crore) whose proposal ID no. Is[protected]. I have paid INR 5446 in advance also. Meidical examination also done in the same month. But from that day to till day i haven't received my policy. I called customer care also but they also not responding. From last 3 months I am sending mails also to LIC team but not a single reply came from them.
        As...

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] — Maturity claim not progressed for almost 1 and half year

Hi Sir,

My father had taken a policy on my name with LIC on 28/3/2002 Policy No[protected] which was matured on 28/3/2020. and all the relevant documents for maturity were summited by my 70 year old father in person even in this pandemic station on 26 June 2020. its been a more than year now, but still claim is not settled, the branch was keep saying so many excuses and now they are saying they have not received any documents.br...
        Dear Team,

I am Deepak Kumar Tripathi requesting you to cancel my agent code of Life Insurance corporation ltd, because of my new job.
        I am providing details given below.

Name : Deepak Kumar Tripathi

Agent code : LIC02259862

Company : Life Insurance corporation

PAN: ATDPT3186E

Kindly remove my code and pan number in IRDAI Portal and do the needful....

I, Manjula Chaturvedi, wish to inform you that I had submitted the papers on 5/03/2021 for policy number:[protected], but still I haven't received any information.
        Kindly look into issue and oblige.

Thanks & regards
        I have not received my payment yet. Kindly look into the issue.

I purchased Tech term plan on 20 september with proposal number 17226 & paid 16886 towards the first premium however i have not heard from anyone since then. No video medical or physical medical has been done, Kindly issue my policy asap.

Till date death claim is pending regarding policy[protected] and[protected] submitted in LIC branch no 1 Sagar MP on 2 August 2021 with all relevant documents.

I had surrendered my LIC policy number[protected]Market Plus-1) in Oct-2021. I also received the surrender confirmation and the surrender amount in the same month.

But even after surrendering the policy, my quarterly premium of Rs.9000 was deducted from my Savings account in Nov-2021.

I used to pay my premium through ECS for my policy.

Kindly help in getting my premium back as I have already surrendered the policy. And LIC should not deduct anymore quarterly premiums as the policy is already surrendered.

Arvind

I am VK MEENA, had availed housing loan from LICHFL with loan no[protected]. Last month I transferred my loan to Bajaj finance and entire outstanding amount of loan with lichfl is cleared on 18th October, 2021. They have given appointment on November 11, 2021 to collect my documents. However, they emailed me on November 10, 2021 stating that they need 2 to 3 days time return the documents,

It's almost more than a week passed...

I had purchased LIC's Tech Term Insurance policy on 31st July 2021, paid Rs. 16488 as half year premium, underwent all medical tests and uploaded all relevant documents, even after 3 months policy is in proposal state (Proposal No. 13059).

However I never received any proposal status update. I mailed to many different email addresses asking for progress, I didn't receive any reply except only once or twice after calling published contact numbers hundreds of times as they are busy all the times:
                [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. If at all I reach any of these number, the officer says that they don't have information about policy bought online, they have information of policies bought offline.

Finally, I mailed to complaint/grievance email id [protected]@licindia.com found on your portal 15 days ago and as usual I didn't receive any reply.

Please help.

I am requesting a claim for the above policy of Salary Savings Scheme, in the name of Sri Debasish Ghosh(my husband) with policy number[protected], we have submitted all the mentioned policy documents for the claim money under the name of nominee Smt. Mahuya Ghosh(wife) on passing away of policyholder Lt. Debasish Ghosh.

In spite of submitting all the referenced documents twice to the respective...

I have 4 policies with Lic, made payment for 2 policies, but for other 2 policies showing error message that records are not matching.

I have made payment to LIC for buying TECH TERM policy (Plan 854). I have made the payment to LIC on 8th July 2021 and till now LIC has not issued me the policy. Customer Care team is not responding properly. LICDIGITAL78 email box does not respond on time and making me wait for long term. LIC customer service number for tech term policy are[protected] who does not respond.

My Proposal ID is : 10937...