Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Having problems with Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Website

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Head Office Address

LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg
Mumbai City District

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 3344 33

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] reviews & complaints(5774)

I am requesting a claim for the above policy of Salary Savings Scheme, in the name of Sri...

I have 4 policies with Lic, made payment for 2 policies, but for other 2 policies showing error message that records are not matching.
Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made payment to LIC for buying TECH TERM policy (Plan 854). I have made the payment to LIC on 8th July 2021 and till...

I Mukhtar Ahmad have taken a policy from life Insurance Corporation of India in the name of Mukhtar Ahmad on 28/02/2019 bearing policy no.[protected]but unforunately policy bond has not yet received. In this connection I want to submit a written grevance application but the official of the life insurance coorporation has not accepted .

I Kamni Shukla have taken a Life Insurance Corporation Policy No.[protected] in the name of Kamni Shukla on 28/08/2020 fromDistrict Branch Office The Mall Kanpur but unfortunately policy bond not yet received . In this connection I want to submit a written grevance application in writing but the life insurance corporation official has not accepted the written application .
      It is therefore requested that Kindly look into the matter and issued necessary instruction regarding the matter and Oblige.

I kamni shukla have taken a life insurance policy bearing no.[protected] from District Branch Office The Mall Kanpur on 28/08/2020 but unfortulately policy bond has not yet received . in this connection policy holder wants to give the grivance into in writing but the official of life insurance corporation of india has refuse to accept the grevance into in writing. It is therefore requested your goodself that kindly look into the matter and issued necessary instruction regarding the matter and Oblige.

To
          The
          LIC of India

Respected sir,

I am PATAN SHABBANI worked as LIC agent at...
          I am Prashaanth TR, owner of LIC policy[protected], Jeevan Saral, surrendered at BO-697 on Oct 1, 2021 along with all supporting...

My wife's policy has come under maturity on 28th April 2020. And to claim it I have submitted all the necessary documents via post on 13/08/2020 .But no one responded back as currently we are facing financial crisis .

After continous follow up also none least bothered to take the responsibitly.
          Now the policy is with in 441 branch fazira bazar (kolkata)
          I request you to plz get back my maturity amount as soon as possibe.

If not i wil be going through legal process to claim my amount back.

Dear Sir
            I Worked as a Agent of Life insurance Corporation(LIC) 12yrs ago.there after i regined that co. I joined...
            I had made a transaction of amount 24610 on 6th September 2021 to pay for my LIC policy. The transaction failed but the amount...

I have a standing instruction for payment of LIC policy premium from my Bank of India account. As per Bank Passbook dated[protected], Rs. 18309/= was credited from my account but not credited to LIC. The transaction details are as below.
            TRTR/LIC/298030/V/D[protected].

As this amount was not deducted from my account, I mad online payment for the premium for the same policy on[protected] from my another bank account, to avoid penalty due to late payment. This payment is reflected in LIC records and I received a receipt from LIC against this payment.

I contacted LIC asking for refund as there were duplicate payment for the same premium. However, LIC records shows only one payment received in their account.

How do I get refund for the amount from Billdesk?

Please check your records and credit amount back to my Bank of India account.

Ketan Shah

I tried to login www.licindia.in at 25OCT2021 at 22:25 IST with valid user credentials. Website gave me network error and...

I am Meena Kakkar. My lic policy no is[protected]. I received the hard copy with correct detail but few year back when lic launched online portal I found nominee name is wrong there. I requested at branch they said to submit effidavit with notary attestation. I request to correct the name as per hard copy and save my time & money to visit at branch which is in kurukshetra Haryana while I live in delhi.

Respected Sir,

This is to informing you that i took the Loan against my Property from LIC, Asaf Ali Road,...
                My LIC Policy No:[protected], Name: Dr.Shaik Shavukath Ali, DOB:24/06/1969, Cell No:[protected], Address: Dr.S.Shavukath Ali,...

Dear Sir / Madam
                Please note that my Annuity against Annuity number 091Q[protected] has not been deposited for last one year.
                Last payment has been received on 01.09.2020.
                Please also note that I have not received any form to submit survival certificate like previous years since 2020.
                Several mails sent to the concerned department, but till bow received any reply

Please do the needful at your end.
                Asoke Dasgupta

Lic — I have submitted application for surrender of LIC policy along with bond via registered post at LIC of India, Chhawni Bazara, MG R

I have submitted application for surrender of LIC policy along with bond via registered post at LIC of India, Chhawni Bazara,...
                  My following survival benefits of my Policy No.[protected] is Fixed deposited in LtC under 11% per
                  annum...
                  My following survival benefits of my Policy No.[protected] is Fixed deposited in LIC under 11% per
                  annum...