LimeRoad Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 20, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to LimeRoad

Having problems with LimeRoad?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LimeRoad customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LimeRoad reviews & complaints (1080)

Myself Anil jhajhria I am a regular customer of limeroad. I have ordered for three t shirts on 31 Dec 2020. Today on 3 Jan...

They didn't give my refund despite 30+ emails and calls.
LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got this call from [protected]. The guy said he was from limeroad. He said that i have won tata nexon worth rs 633000 and either i can take this car or the entire amount will be credited to my account. He mentioned all the details of my current order to sound believable.

I was too doubtful. I asked to give him his Company ID card, pan card and aadhar card as well. He shared them too.
    i checked google and found such calls are frequent with other online portals sites. And those guys use the same car's name (Not very smart). Also, there is no mention of any lucky draw on limeroad.

But i was not expecting this from limeroad. There should be some stringent measures in place to avoid this. Limeroad has earned quite a good name but such calls can put anyone in doubt.

Hope to get an answer by LIMEROAD
    LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have put an order to return and it's been a month but nobody came to pick it up
      LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought a product frome limeroad. but I don't that now I have returned that but no any delivery boy come come to pick it.
        Please help me limeroad.
        LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Limeroad — Order no. 0075821715.

Dear Limeroad,

This is to bring to your kind attention that I have recently purchased Chhabra 555 flared silk...

They delivered bad salwar and broken headphones. They cancelled the return and never pickup calls or respond to emails.
          LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Kindly write to us at [protected]@limeroad.com, so that we can have this resolved on priority. We are here to help you and causing you any amount of discomfort isn't our slightest intention-Team LimeRoad.

My refund has not been credited and 20 days have passed. I treid contacting Limeroad but no one picks up the call adn no one answers the mails.
            Please refund my money.

Product no. [protected]
              Gold print straight Kurta
              Brand: Indo Era
              Ordered on:8/12/2020
              LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Aneesa, I understand you wish to know about POD for your order #[protected]. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused due to this. Please be informed that your order has been delivered to you on 13/12/2020. Unfortunately, the product for which you want POD is now outside of the 1 working day timeline therefore we are unable to investigate the same - Team LimeRoad.
              Hi Aneesa, I understand you wish to know about POD for your order #[protected]. Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused due to this. Please be informed that your order has been delivered to you on 13/12/2020. Unfortunately, the product for which you want POD is now outside of the 24 hr timeline therefore we are unable to investigate the same - Team LimeRoad.
              I understand you want to know the status of your order #[protected]. We see that your order has already been delivered as per the latest status update from our courier partner. In case you haven’t received it, I request you to check with your family members, security guards, and neighbors. -Team Limeroad

I have received a bad quality saree and not as shown in the website..iam exchanged but I have got the same saree..please return my money
                LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Saketh, Please accept our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. I have personally talked to our courier partner and your order #[protected] has already been picked up. We are happy to inform you that the refund of INR 578 was successfully initiated on (08/12/2020). This will reflect in your bank account latest by ((17/12/2020)), against A.M Marketplaces Pvt. Ltd. At times, you may not receive the bank transaction SMS therefore we request you to check your bank account statement for refund referring UTR -- N[protected] - Team LimeRoad.

I have transferred my lr credits to my account, but haven't received the money yet.
                  LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Anushree, We understand that your payment was debited and you are awaiting an update on the order. Please share the screenshot of the payment debit on [protected]@limeroad.com. We want to assure you that this is a one-off event and I am personally looking into the matter so that it does not happen again. We assure you that your refund amount is absolutely safe and request you to place the order again. Best regards Team LimeRoad.
                  Anushree V's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 8, 2020
                  My problem was,
                  I have ordered a lehenga, when I got my order the dupatta was not there and the quality also not Soo good as expected. There after I returned my order and got the refund in LR credits something around 2000 . Then I tried to transfer the LR credits to my personal bank account.. the LR credits appears as debited from Limeroad but the amount has not reflecting in my bank account. At last I haven't received my amount back .
                  Hi Anushree, Please write to us at [protected]@limeroad.com so that we can resolve the issue. We want to assure you that this is a one-off event and I am personally looking into the matter so that it does not happen again. We assure you that your refund amount is absolutely safe and request you to place the order again. Best regards Team LimeRoad.

I placed an order on 20th November.
                    Amount got debited through Gpay but order not confirmed. It's been 12 days, still now I have not received my money.
                    LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Uthara, We understand that your payment was debited and you are awaiting an update on the order. Please share the screenshot of the payment debit on [protected]@limeroad.com. We want to assure you that this is a one-off event and I am personally looking into the matter so that it does not happen again. We assure you that your refund amount is absolutely safe and request you to place the order again. Best regards Team LimeRoad.

I have placed an order on 20 Sep, 2020. Till now i did not get my order.
                      I have sent multiple emails and no valid response from the team. An automated email will be generated each time.

Order number : [protected]
                      Mail id i communicated: [protected]@limeroad.com

I lost trust and complaining now.
                      Nov 17, 2020
                      Updated by Kishor756
                      The customer care numbers will never connect.
                      Nov 17, 2020
                      Updated by Kishor756
                      This is the order details.

I had bought a dresses on limeroad.com. I was not happy with the product and called and mail the lime road customer care number...
                        Limeroad had picked up a product from my house aftee the courier guy throughly checked my product and also issued a descriptive...

Sir, I My refund money On transfer from Lr credits to bank but till now my money isn't credited in bank since 1 month passed...and bought jeggins it too large for me so I put return and I had received msg from limeroad that they can't pick up so they requested to send by own shiping and I sent by DTDC Courier service and I checked tracking no. They had delivered but My refund amount is not credited in my Lr credits so kindly credite my refund my money in Lr credits.
                        LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I had transfer my Lr credits to bank but till now my money is not credited and I have bought jeggins and it's too large so I return you requested for selfshipment so I had sentby DTDC Courier service and I checked tracking no. And they had delivered but my money isn't credited in Lr credits.
                          LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a saree from limeroad on 7th of November, 2020 paid through UPI method and ₹995 got deducted but the same is not being reflected in the limeroad app
                            Infact nothing is coming about the order I placed. Please do get this issue sorted.
                            LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I initiated my 4000 rupees against LR CREDITS into source account. But now it's 36 days no refund has been initiated or reached at my source account.

Limeroad — Limeroad did not refund for returned product

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I returned a sarree on 8th August, 2020 and when I mailed for refund, I did not get any response.br...