Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Limeroad — wrong product received

Iam complaining it for the third time... I ordered a dress few daya back bt as i recieved the parcel the color did not matched at all to what was shown in the picture and i put the complaint very next day... And i got no reply from your side... I got the dress of peach color bt the color shown in the picture was mustard yellow... I qant to return the dress and want refund for the same..
My order number is c[protected]s1
I hope to get the reply soon... Thanku
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 19, 2018

[Mar 17, 2018] LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
LimeRoad Customer Care's response Mar 19, 2018
Hi Anu, we've already dropped a mail on your registered email on the 26th Feb'18. Kindly refer to the same.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I have not choose refund in my lr credits dear limeroad please refund to my personal account
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018

Hi Anamika, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
I want to return an item that I purchased from limeroad but I don't have a registered id on limeroad application
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018

Hi Ayush, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
Size is too short