[Resolved]  Limeroad — wrong product received

Iam complaining it for the third time... I ordered a dress few daya back bt as i recieved the parcel the color did not matched at all to what was shown in the picture and i put the complaint very next day... And i got no reply from your side... I got the dress of peach color bt the color shown in the picture was mustard yellow... I qant to return the dress and want refund for the same..
My order number is c[protected]s1
I hope to get the reply soon... Thanku
Apr 19, 2018
Mar 17, 2018

LimeRoad customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 19, 2018
LimeRoad Customer Care's response
Hi Anu, we've already dropped a mail on your registered email on the 26th Feb'18. Kindly refer to the same.

Comments

I have not choose refund in my lr credits dear limeroad please refund to my personal account
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Mar 28, 2018
Hi Anamika, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
I want to return an item that I purchased from limeroad but I don't have a registered id on limeroad application
LimeRoad Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2018
Hi Ayush, kindly click here: http://bit.ly/2gADZWU and fill in your details, so that we can help you accordingly.
    LimeRoad