LLOYD Complaints & Reviews

LLOYD Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to LLOYD

Having problems with LLOYD?

File a complaint and get it resolved by LLOYD customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

LLOYD reviews & complaints (682)

I purchased AC 1 ton LLYOD invertor type of cost Rs. 35000/- in April 2019 from Ambala Cantt on the basis of THE COMPANY LOGO...
Purchased 2 ac together, last year, 1 yr warranty is not completed yet, ac is making heavy sound like a generator, last year...

After start the ac it is not on..
LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Last two days smart tv software complaint under the warranty period. Can you provide service person.

Dear Sir

I have registered for the Free AC of my window AC. I am registry the service request through watsapp. Your service provider in Ludhiana M/s Perfect Engineers is closing the service request without any visit.
      I registered the request two times already. Please look into it.
      Service Request No[protected] on 9th May, 2021
      Second Once[protected] on 18/05/2021
      LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We bought AC 3 months ago, whenever we are trying to ON ac it is not coming up.

We registered complaint with our shop owner but no service has been provided yet.
        LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered a complaint with Lloyd about AC not working. It was on 16 April, 2021 when the complaint was first registered and since then, no response has been received.

Inspite of several calls and remainders over mail, I have not heard anything except the meaningless promisses and assurance to attend my complaint on priority.

The product is still under extended warranty that we purchased at the payment of Rs.999/- and even this fact has not let the company look into the matter on priority.

I have attached the bill and extended warranty confirmed in the attachment section.
          LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased Llyod AC 2 ton and after 1 month it's look like a show piece for home.
            LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Lloyd AC three star installed in PMT Quarter No. 2/8, Type-II, at Mohanpura near vegetable market developed some technical snag since one week and not functioning properly. I have complained the matter to the dealer but he has not approached to rectify the same.

It is my humbly request to depute your technician for its repair. The AC was purchased and installed on 25/05/2020 and under warranty period.
              LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered a complaint with your customer care on 5th of May the engineer called me an 6th of May and visited the address...

I bought Lloyd a.c I'm facing L2 error from. 2april 2021..I m making complnt 4 times bt nobody help provide by Lloyd
                They when we have part then we provide ur a.c part..and still wait..
                LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought 1 ton split AC from croma on 24th July 2020 and the product is under warranty. The product isn’t working since...

My split ac of your company is not switching on even the stabilizer is not working the vent of the ac is also not functioning properly
                  LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My AC last 20 days back break down, I am call to service Centre and complained but still my problem not Solved. We have patiently...
                    I purchased two LLOYD LOGIC INV 1.5T SPLIT AC on 22nd February, 2021 from your authorised Dealer KS Electronics Pvt. Ltd,...

Ac not working

Swing is Not working.
                      Please resolve this issue.. This AC is in warranty period.
                      LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hey!I am Sohum Arora from Karnal, Harayana and wanted to complain about my lloyd ac's compressor which stopped working suddenly
                        LLOYD customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My AC last 10 days back break down, I am call to service Centre and complained but still my problem not Solved. Reference number[protected].
                          May 4, 2021
                          Still now not Resolved my problem. Compliant reference number: 1704219167312 I have been buying and servicing electrical goods for about 16 years. But if you complained that I had AC problem 15 days ago my problem has not been cleared till now. Saying something every day, why your service center when you can not do small problem. I have never seen so much crap service. Thank you for your worst service. note: I know exactly where to take my problem.
                          Good evening..!

Compliant reference number:[protected]

note: I know exactly where to take my problem.

We bought 1.5 ton split ac from lloyd authorised dealer in Zirakpur, Punjab . It has been just 10 days that we bought it and we are facing an issue with it 3rd time in 10 days . It is not cooling at all . They say its gas leakage . They refilled it 4 days ago . And its 5th day today that it has again not been cooling at all . What kind of service is this ? We have invested our hard earned money to get a new product and you make fool o[censored]s? I need immediate assistance and i want to get my product replaced or refunded .