Loop Methods Pvt Ltd — salary issue

Nidskotiyal on Sep 23, 2017
I have joined a company named loop methods (http://loopmethods.com/htdocs/) on 20th september 2016 as a software engineer. At that time i got offer letter from that company on mail.
After 2 months on 9th december i got an appointment letter from there. All rules mentioned there were in favour of company, no rule for employees (Attached document). I refused to sign that letter but they pressurized me to sign that latter by holding my salary and etc. I was confirmed by them that company is very polite for their employees.
After some time they started late night office work. Sometimes i worked more than 12 hours. (9am to 10pm). I was feeling uncomfortable but they again pressurized for that. Due to that i was in stress. My doctor told me not to work more than 9 hours as i was under stress. I discussed it in office but no change. Also due to some personal reason i wanted to shift to my hometown so i decided to resign from there.
I resigned from there in 3rd of july. I requested to mr. Rajesh to allow me relieve after one month but he said "first you have to finish all your work”. I told him that i can't continue more than 2 months as mentioned in appointment letter then he started shouting on me in front of all. He used unprofessional language and misbehaving with me. I told him that office timing 9 hours but he told me to check the appointment letter that i signed. It was just a blackmail because there was mentioned that i have to work till the work not complete. I worked from home also so that i can be relieved as soon as possible. After one month when salary date came, he provided salary to each employee but holded my salary. When i ask for my salary he started ignoring me. I asked for salary many time but no reply from his side. That time i told many times that i don't have even a 100rs to come to office but they just ignore me. I worked there one and half month. My monthly salary was rs 22000. So for one and half month it is rs 33000. I requested many times for this but they did not paid me.
Now i don't have any other way except labour court so please help me out. I will be thankful to you.

Nidhi