Lucknow RPO — Application form has been misplaced from police station

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, India
Respected Sir, after the completion of police verification the report yet has not been sent to LIU office, because the related officer and constable were asking for bribe which I didn't pay, that is why my passport has been delayed, when I enquired they said the form has lost. Sir I don't know what to do, mine was re-issue of previous passport. My file number is LK[protected], dated 09/01/2014, My name is Mohammad Shahnawaz Khan, Village & Post- Mahend, PS- Karimuddinpur, Dist.- Ghazipur, Pin- 233228, Uttar Pradesh, My previous passport number:E7765321 Dated 30/01/2004 issued by RPO. My date of birth is 01/01/1966

[Feb 28, 2014] Lucknow RPO customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Lucknow RPO — passport status not showing

The status of the passport being given on 17-07-07 under the file refrence no. H01115507is not showing.Then please tell me from where how i will get the correct information.
CAN I PLZ KNOW THE STATUS OF MY PASSPORT (REFERENCE NO.-A[protected] WHICH WAS APPLIED ON THE 1st OF SEPTEMBER, 2008.
THE POLICE VERIFICATION AND LIEU HAS BEEN DONE IN OCTOBER ITSELF..
I WOULD DEEM IT AN ACT OF KINDNESS IF I SHOULD GET A POSSIBLE REPLY.
THANKING YOU.
KARL SYMONDS.
I want complain to be resolved soon

Passport Bhawan, Vipin Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 2265010
    Lucknow RPO - Application form has been misplaced from police station