Madhur Courier
Madhur Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

Madhur Courier Customer Care

Madhur Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

110 Shalimar Trade Center, Hamidia Road
Bhopal
Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462001

Load

Madhur Courier related photos (216)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Madhur Courier Complaints & Reviews

Madhur Courier Company — Usual Misbehaviour of Branch incharge [Resolved]

Jagdish Hemrajani
We in Bairagarh (Bhopal) are regularly facing the misbehavior of the Madhur courier company agency in charge Mr. Duru. He...

Santgurj
Vatsalya builders &developers Pvt. Ltd, Agrasen square, Indore has already sent me a letter ([protected]) to O.F. Itarsi at my addresse on 16/06/2010 which is not delivered to me yet. I have contectd many times local Madhur courier Office but they are not taking it seriously and not paying attention properly.
I (Dinesh patel) whose parcel had to came from Jabalpur (M.P.) to Hyderabad (A.P.). But after one week of sending I didn't get that parcel. The serial no. of parcel is [protected]. So please sudden attention to my complain.
Thankyou, Your Faithfully
Dinesh Patel
Mob. [protected], [protected]
H.No.8-3-234/395 L.N. Nagar Yousufguda
Hyderabad
i m anvita bharadwaj, i have sent a letter by your services, on 28th july 2010, from Jabalpur(M.P) to Mumbai(maharashtra), 11 days are past n till the letter is not recieved.The serial no.of the letter is [protected].
so kindly, pay attention on my complain, immediatly
Anvita Bharadwaj
Mob no-[protected],[protected]
address-419-'sukh sagar', agarwal colony
near jain temple, jabalpur(m.p)

Madhur Courier Services — non delivery of letter

I send courier to Ahmadabad on 6-8-11 Document No. [protected] but it not reach yet
on 17-8-11.
Dear Sir ,
On dated 30-1-12 I have sent a letter from your Bairagarh Branch TO Kendriya vidyalaya NO 1 Raipur.whose no is[protected]. But today i.e. on 10-2-12 I have got my undelivered letter by your man. Your man was saying concerned person did not meet. I think is not enough. If your person could not deliver our letter than what is the utility of sending letter by your courier service. there after your person behaved very rude.
sender I N Patle
3 EME Centre - Bairagarh
mo-[protected]
I booked one documents Through Madhur Courier Services, 46, Strand Road, kolkata on 7th April 2012 vide Consignment note no: [protected] for Nagpur, but yet not received at Nagpur and no body had heared any complaints against this, we so many times try to contact with kolkata office on his phone no:32419253 and madam saying please call after some time, because we are tracing with our branch and you give me your mobile no. so after getting confirmation, we informed you, but only for wastes of time, but not getting any satisfactory answer from her and Mr.R R Saini on his mobile no:[protected] but not get respond and also from your Mr.Sunil on his phone no:[protected].

Jyoti Bajaj/ M K Bajaj
+91 [protected]/ +91 [protected]

sant41
    The courier packet sent from Delhi to Mumbai (Kalyan) sent 7 days back, never received.

What worse, there is no person who can attend to customer complaint. You call one center, they refer you to some other center.

At last, after 2 days I got the final number of the Mumbai, only to be informed that "Sir, we have not received the packet at this center and hence we cant help you. Check our website to track your delivery status?"

Now final blow :- Website doesn't work? I dont know what to do with the tracking number, the courier company has provided me

I have lost all hopes of getting the packet and have requested my relatives to fax me the papers sent through courier.

Madhur Courier Services — DISPATCH CALL LETTER AFTER EXAM, PLAY IN MY FUTURE

my Axis bank exam held on[protected], Axis bank hr department send my call latter[protected] in raipur branch and deliverd in[protected] in katni branch, but madhur courier is not to delivered in proper time.

these are delivered in[protected].

mohit goyal
      Hello sir,

I want your kind attention towards your very bad madhur courier service in siwani,bhiwani district, haryana.
      On june 02,2010 i gave a courier to your staff person, & till now after 8 days my courier is not sent at proper place even i don't know where my courier is.
      I enquired from hissar branch for my courier from Mr. Shanker(Ph:[protected]).
      But none of your staff person is providing satisfactory answer & replying that they have no record of my courier.
      My courier was addressed as
      "Mr. Narender Aggarwal
      Shree Balaji Pump & Spares
      Opp. Krishna Gopal Market
      Near Amardeep Estate
      Naroda Road,
      Ahmedabad."
      I have your courier service slip & its serial no. Or tracking no. is "86247392".
      Please take serious enquiry regarding this courier as my envelope contain valuable demand draft.
      If you haven't take any serious steps then i have to knock the door of consumer court & other legal proceedings.
      Its my humble request to look into the matter soon.

Thankyou.

Distt. Bhiwani
      Haryana.
      Ph: [protected]
      [protected]"

Please reply me as soon as possible on my above phone numbers.
      dear sir i sand a important document by madhur courier from kalapipal dist-shajapur(m.p.) to signetik power systems, r-68, zone 2, near meera complex, bhopal on 25/06/2010 . courier document no. is 10249102 . but the courier is not deliver to 12/07/2010(today).please sand the all details to me .
      DINESH PAWAR
      PANCHMUKHI CHAURAHA
      KURAWAR ROAD
      KALAPIPAL MANDI
      DIST-SHAJAPUR(M.P.)465337
      Mob. [protected], [protected]
      Hello sir,

I want your kind attention towards your very bad madhur courier service in Rohtak, Rohtak district, haryana.
      On july 31, 2010 i gave a courier to your staff person, & till now after 8 days my courier is not sent at proper place even i don't know where my courier is.
      I enquired from delhi branch for my courier from Mr. Sanker(Ph:[protected]).
      My courier was addressed as
      "Mr.balaji texteil
      Shanti mohalla choudhari name singh Market
      delhi."
      I have your courier service slip & its serial no. Or tracking no. is "87151022".
      Its my humble request to look into the matter soon.

Thankyou.

Yours Truly,
      Myself
      "Rajender kumar
      vaish collage Road near manpul halwai
      Rohtak
      Distt.Rohtak
      Haryana.
      Ph: [protected]

Please reply me as soon as possible on my above phone numbers.[protected]and my email [protected]@rediffmail.com

prosunjeet chakraborty
        I AM SENT AN IMPORTANT OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FROM MY CO-WORKER VIA MADHUR COURIER DATED 25TH MAY 2010 (DOCKET NO.:[protected] FROM SOURCE CITY: DURG TO DESTINATION CITY: RAIPUR. BUT EVEN AFTER CONTINUOUS FOLLOWUP WITH COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER IT, THEY HAVENOT DELIVERED IT TILL DATE

NAME: PROSUNJEET CHAKRABORTY

ADDRESS: //C/O: K.P. Verma, 523/K Chattisgarhnagar, behind Prakash Swimming Pool, Tikrapara, Raipur-492001,

tel: [protected]//
        a courier from gurgoan has not yet received at my house no. 322, sec.15-a, chandigarh, in the name of deepak gaur, packet no. 86085417, dt. 25.6.2010
        kindly deliver my documents as earlier as possible. thanking you.
        Respected sir /Madam
        I am a employee of SBI Rohtak branch Haryana and our application/ official document from our branch are not reaching to the Zonal office Panchkula Haryana and also vice versa.They are missing and courier service provider are not giving any imformation ...so please considered it seroously others wise ..we will select others couriers services
        I AM SENT AN IMPORTANT OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FROM MY CO-WORKER VIA MADHUR COURIER DATED 05 oct 2010 (DOCKET NO.:[protected] FROM SOURCE CITY: DELHI TO DESTINATION CITY: FATEHPUR(UP). BUT EVEN AFTER CONTINUOUS FOLLOWUP WITH COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER IT, THEY HAVENOT DELIVERED IT TILL DATE

Dhermendra ch.

rajendrakhandelwal
          I am booked a articles courier to HDFC mf m1m2 mazanine floor sterling arcade 15/1ace course road infront of basket complex indore articles No.52858952 dt. 24/02/2010 at MANAWAR branch but that articles no delivered at the time concern office I also contact manawar branch but no delivery proof available me .and no articles return by courier services.I also call Mr. Sonu Mob. [protected] dt.[protected] no properly reply and after that i call no received my call .
          we are not receive our courier from bilaspur to tilda lr no .-[protected] dated 7-4-2011
          shree gurudev enterprises.we can't get response to your tilda branch
          gandhi chowk
          tilda-neora
          [protected] / [protected] / [protected]
          [protected]@gmail.com

nandanraijaidka
            still i m not getting my goods from madhur courier. the courier boy say come at courier point and collect the goods.i m not able to give you that because. it is heavy.
            my colleges get that goods at their home.
            so please do some thing this is not first time.in month of dec 09 same things happen.
            consignor- MANKIND PHARMA
            MEERUT
            consignee- Nandan Rai Jaidka
            60A, Sachidanand Nagar
            J.K.Road Bhopal M.P

I send my Parcel 06.08.10 Chalisgaon, Jalgaon Dist. (M.S.) To My native place Ujjain (M.P.) but yet there not received. Today 11.08.10 . I called more time in Ujjain Madhur Currier Office but they are not giving responsible answer. They did't know what happend my parcel.

My Slip No. 23942305

Please sortout my problem.

Victor Tribhuvan

i send my pacel on 29.08.2010 to rajeshwar prasad tsb-100 p.o. bina dist.- sonebhadra u.p. but yet it has not been delivered there.

my slip no. is [protected].

please sortout my problem.

thanking you

regards,
            atul singh
            sir, my parcel was booked at delhi vide recpt no 81415074 for VISAKHAPATNAM on 24thsept but not delivered till now. kindly give vskp contact no. THNX. PUNAM CHAND NAHATA.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Petron Engineering Construction Ltd.
              Docket No. 72752669 has reached Bina by 19.04.10 but it has not been delivered yet. It contains urgent material which is to be used in our site.

The supplier has supplied within one day of after place of Purchase order due the urgency but it is shocking that the Courier Service has not yet take any action regarding delivary evern after 24 hrs.
              my dtct no[protected] is not reached to beohari (shahdol) pz processed fast delivery

Madhur Courier Service Pusad — not deliver packet [Resolved]

vasanta s gaikwad
                i sent 25/03/2010 cn/27747454 address-mukesh b rathod c/o -a,c, rathod
                chichban nashik this letter not delivery by...

Shweta Chaturvedi
                My father has sent me some important docs from shahdol(MP) to Pune,which i needed before 1st April.He has sent this docs through Madhur courier Shahdol and the consigment number is 37423553.I didn't received it till 31st of March and when i tracked it,it came to my notice that it has been delivered to Pune on 25th March and then sent back to shahdol on 27th March without contacting me.When i called the office i got from website "http://madhurexpress.net/madhurnet/login.aspx" they said that they are not sure about it and ask to contact the delivery boy Laxman at [protected],when i contacted him,he said he even didn't came to delivery it,he has kept the consigment in his box to deliver it next day but someelse has sent it back to Bhopal,he even didn't called me for the same.When i ask him to give his superviour details he misbehaved and asked me to call the office and disconnected the call.

I called the office again loacted at Mangalwar peth,below are the details of the office.The lady was quite surprised to know that and she handed over the call to his malefellow.He again didn't provided me any reason why it was sent back nor admited there mistake and ask me to contact Bhopal office as they are not responsible for the incident that has happened.I ask him his supervior name and again he with a laud vioce ask me to contact the Bhopal office and disconnected the call.

Branch Details

Agency Name MADHUR COURIER
                Contact Person DEEPAK RACHANDANI, RAJESH JAGWANI
                Address 445,NEW MANGALWAR PETH SHOP NO-12/A SHREE GANESH COMPLEX NEAR LADKAT PETROL PUMP
                Location ZILLA PARISAD
                City/Taluka PUNE
                District PUNE
                State MAHARASHTRA
                Phone[protected] Mobile No:[protected]
                Email adi.[protected]@gmail.com

I am quite surprised that the customer is facing such an issue,as if we have not paid any amount for it and they are our boss.I am not sure how helpful it is to post it in customer complaints but expecting some positive response, posting it with a hope that i will get some help through this forum and no one should face such issues again.
                Madhur courier should learn a lesson to respect there customer and stop misbehaving with them,if they have commited any mistake they should atleast admit the mistake and ready to help the customer as much as they can.

Horrible experience with Madhur courier and hope no one else should experience it.

indravadan shah
                  consingment no[protected] was courier from baroda to Pune on 15.03.10 deliverd at wrong place by Madhur courier services at Pune
                  Baroda agent gave moble number of boy who deliver our courier at pune.Pune party talk with courier boy he mis behave and not answer properly.Please avoided use of Madhur courier services.Authority to ask for expliantion from Registerd person who own this Courier services to avoided repitation of such misbehaviour of it's staff.

Madhur Couriers — Wrong Delivery

Wrong Delivery of courier to a wrong person not to me

and in that the particulars were migration certificate and my driving license.

After dealing with all this and proper inspection i got no response from any of the executives.

Doc No. 18510403

Madhur Couriers — Late Delivery of the parcel and worst response

My parcel was registered on 10.01.2010 from Hathras (UP) and got delivered at our Delhi residence on 14.01.2010 late evening...it was carrying the invitation cards for the function on 16.01.2010 to be held at Hathras...when i called them in Delhi office & the way they responded was worst...so irresponsible they are...demolished all our plannings and which has effected our gathering in function!!

They didnt even felt and realised their mistake!!

Complaint

I have send one Letter through Madhur Courier on 12.01.14 from Raigarh to Guna. But almost 5 days have passed my letter was not dispatched. My consignment no is [protected]. Pls deliver my letter ASAP. Regards

VINAY AGARWAL
                    My one of the important documet which is sent from indore on 9/2/2010 from indore to hubli,which is contaning a very important document which means a lot to me,if i would have received within time i would have participated in govt supples tender,but these stupid courier till now dint gave delivery to me.so i lost the tender due to this courier service,none of the staff response properly to the customer nor the delivery point staff nor the booking point staff.even i had complained to the headoffice bhopal they to neglected the thing by saying that they will call us.but till now i dint received any call nor any nformation.
                    I already lodged a complain to head office and also at bangalore, but they are also not giving me proper information about the product, they are saying me very soon we will get the product. As per the headoffice policy, we should get the product within 3 working days.

K C AHUJA
                      One packet of documents were not delivered to my residential address even after countinous followups the staff was unable to identify that were it was gone.
                      It was sent from Kaithal, Haryana to Faridabad, Haryana on 22nd Jan, 2010 and was not recieved till date.

Pls solve it as its really very urgent.The Document No. is 86025796.
                      One courier sent in my name from UJJAIN ( MP) was sent to me at BHOPAL ( MP) on 27th .As the normal delivery takes only 24 hours but i have not recieved it till the time of writing this i.e 3rd Feb DOCKET NO IS 55436577. After contacting Madhur courier the way their employees talk is a shame to that company. I request Madhur Courier officals to kindly look into it, as it was our fault that we chose you for sending the valuable documents.

Nirmal Menghani
                      Dear sir, ,

i send courrier 1 nos. envelop in argent document of customer but not deliverd at this time .

pls find following details ;

From : Raipur To Raigarh
                      Date of Booking : 02/02/2010
                      Full name with Add. : Akhand Pratap Singh
                      C/o- sumitra comunication
                      Dhimra pur chowk
                      Raigarh (c.g.)

KINDLY REQUEST PLS SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS ;

Full name with Add. : Akhand Pratap Singh
                      C/o- sumitra comunication
                      Dhimra pur chowk
                      Raigarh (c.g.)

KINDLY REQUEST PLS SOLVE THE PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS ;
                      It was sent from Morena (M.P.) to Delhi Vikram jain Srei finance co. Ltd. on 10th Mar, 2010 and was not recieved till date.

Pls solve it as its really very urgent.The Document No. is 12186314.

Pls solve it as its really very urgent.The Document No. is 12186314.
                      I HAVE SENT MY COURIER ON 23/03/2010 TO MUMBAI FOM AKALTARA[C.G.] TILL NOW MY COUIER HAVE NOT REACHED . SO PLEASE KINDLY DELIVER MY COURIER EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
                      SHAHNAZ BANO
                      CHHATTISGARH HARDWARE
                      AKALTARA[JANJGIR-CHAMPA]C.G
                      MOB.NO.[protected]

Madhur Courier Services, Nagpur — NON DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS ENVELOP [Resolved]

ANIL KASHIWAR
                        I HAD BOOKED ONE ENVELOPE FROM NAGPUR ON 21.12.2009 FROM BRANCH OFFICE OF MADHUR COURIERS i.e. PRAKASH OPTICALS, OPP. PANCHSHEEL...

Anita Krishnan
                        I had ordered a product from homeshop18 on 8/10/09(order no[protected] and was delived the product for which I paid 2000 Rs in cash. however the product was not in proper condition.I placed a complaint with homeshop18(comp no[protected] and I was asked to retun the product and they agreed to give me the replacement once the product reaches them.BUT since TNT courier wchich they are tied up with dint provide any service in Bhopal I returned the product through Madhur courier(doc no[protected] on 5/11/09. This doc no has been provided to homeshop18 but they say it not traceable. Madur courier says that they delivered the productbut are not providing any POD. But no one knows where the packet has gone .Now, I nither have the product nor the money. Where should I go....what should I do...
                        through this exp I have learnt
                        NEVER ORDER ANYTHING ON HOME SHOP 18
                        &
                        WORST COURIER COMPANY = MADHUR COURIER
                        I have not recieved my courier which is send on[protected] from godrej till date i have not recieved any courier. plz immidiately send me.

courier no-898

courier no-[protected]
                        Madhur courier is not sensitive towards any complaint. no one takes up initiative to look into the matter. however homeshop18 took up the responsibility . the took up this matter and found thath the product was delivered but very very late on 30th Dec.

I thank homeshop18 that they looked into my complaint and took up the matter with M/s Vendee Fashionsand madur courier. homeshop18 promised a refund of the order value . and I have received the chq. THANKS .
                        The complaint is closed to my satisfaction .
                        hi
                        This is Ujjwal Kumar Verma i have sent a document from Mandsaur (M.P.) to Mumbai on 6.5.2010, Doc. No. is 54408363 has not been recieved till 11.5.2010. Sir i have tried to contact so many concern person in your organisation but no body is giving me satisfactory answer. I have been using madhur courier from last 2 years. But i am facing this type of problem first time. Plz take action immediately.

Ujjwal Kumar Verma
                        [protected], [protected]

Late service

Hi i m sunil pandey (advocate).and my docket no is[protected], raipur to jabalpur.
                        product delivered in your jabalpur branch.before 3 days.but he was not deliverd--to my place till time.

so i am very diappointed and claim to your compney.

Madhur Courier Service Of Indore — non delivery of courier [Resolved]

Honey Gupta
                          Respected Sir,
                          I want to complaint against 'Madhur courier service' for not delivering of my courier which...

Prakash Wase
                          Hi, My name is prakash Wase. I have send a courier through Madhur Courier (Raipur) on 14/11/09 receipt number 28342147 which is supposed to be delivered on 16/11/09 at kolkata. The courier is not yet delivered and the person at nagpur office is not taking any responsibility neither at kolkata office. There are some important document in the courier. Please look after my complaint and let me know the status of my courier.

Thanks & Regards
                          Prakash Wase
                          my letter from jabalpur to khuari recepit no 19984378cc not recevied by us till date kindly let us know the status at your earliest
                          I have not recieved my parcel docket no. 50425934 dated 8/1/2010 from indore till date .
                          I have also contacted several times on[protected], but i regret to mention that there is no response from your office.
                          Kindly give the status of the courier immediately .

Damodar Sarda
                          303, Heritage Appartment,
                          Civil Lines, Nagpur .
                          Mobile : [protected].
                          hello I am anil kumar singhal from jawahar lal nehru university, new delhi . My father sent me one envelop at 01/09/10 from sheopur -476337 Madhya pradesh, and i have not received yet...in that envelop my important document ...plz give the delivery of my parcel or tell status of delivery..
                          my address:
                          Jhelum hostel,
                          room no.141, JNU, new delhi-110067
                          mobile : [protected]
                          MY COUIRER NUMBER [protected] WILL U TELL ME STATUS I CANT FIND
                          my courier number [protected] cant receive the status till now am from faridabad

Madhur Courier — non delivery [Resolved]

rupendra mishra
                            i have send one document to kolkata from kasdol on date 23-09-09 by madhur courier.. the docket was not deliver and not...

Madhur Courier Services — lost of courier [Resolved]

Pawan Maheshwari
                            we had given Courier to Madhur Courier Services (Jalgaon), address: 120/121, 1st Floor, Central Fule Market, Jalgaon. The...

Madhur Courier Services — non-delivery of parcel [Resolved]

Ralinder Mittal
                            on 29 july we posted rakhi(serial no.[protected] through madhur courier services to chhattisgarh(ambikapur) containing rakhi...