Madhur Courier
Madhur Courier Services Pvt. Ltd.

Madhur Courier Customer Care

110 Shalimar Trade Center, Hamidia Road
Bhopal
Bhopal District
Madhya Pradesh
India - 462001

Load

Madhur Courier Complaints & Reviews

My experience with this company off late has been terrible. I handed them 2 different parcels which were to be delivered in...

My parcel booked from Jabalpur with Tracking no.[protected], on 22 april 2021, with some urgent required medicins,
Its 3rd may 2021, i still nt get my parcel, tracking shows it is forwarded from bhopal..
I do nt get it yet..where it has gone..They told me apka parcel kho gaya..what to do...
Lost my parcel Its more then 2 week
May 04, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please deliver P[protected] fast or confirm the same.
    Parcel not recd P501935890
    May 03, 2021

DEAR SIR

MY Courior ref no [protected] Booked FROM KOHLAPUR TO ZIRAKPUR 140603 REACHED AT CHANDIGARH ON DATED[protected],

But THE DELIVERY AGENT NOT DELIVER AT ZIRAKPUR AFTER PASSING OF MORE THAN 6 DAYS. ALWAYS ASKING DELIVERY BOY NOT AVAILABLE

VERY- poor service of madhur couriour
      MOBILE NO OF AGENT : [protected]
      Apr 27, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

we have booked consignment to and fro bhopal to khurai and vice versa up to 10 days earlier but none of the parcel received yet the parcel contain imp document but no body replying satisfactory about the consignment such type of thing happened so we have to abort ur facility. consign tracking no- [protected] and[protected]
        Apr 22, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My tracking no is p[protected]. Pickup delivery location is barwaha mp (pin 451115), I requesting to barwana courier ([protected]) and ask for delivery in my home because I am not feeling well then he abuse me and he said that next time do not courier to Madhur courier. My contact no is [protected]
          Apr 21, 2021

Docket no. -[protected]
            I have book this on[protected] from rajkot to indore. As of now means on[protected] as per tracking...

Tracking id - p[protected]
            my parcel arrived at bhanpura office on 15th april. I am calling on the designated numbers but they are saying its lock down and we will not open shop. This is not done courier and postal services are of essential nature and can not be remain closed. Madhur courier is holding my important parcel like their private property and not giving it to me when i am ready to go and collect it from the shop. Earlier also this shop delivered two other parcels with my parcel to me and never turned up after 8-10 days i myself called this guy and told him that boss how carelessly you guys are working you delivered some one else parcel to me and never inquired for the same. Some serious action has to be taken against this operator
            Apr 18, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मधुर courier की सर्विस बहुत ही ख़राब है 09.04 2021 को किया हुआ courier जबलपुर से भोपाल का अभी तक नहीं पहुँच पाया कृपया जल्द से जल्द पहुँचने की कृपा करें नहीं तो मै कंस्यूमर फोरम को कम्प्लेन करूँगा
              Apr 15, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Courier डिलीवरी करवाने मे लोगो को बहुत परेशान करते है स्टाफ द्वारा बिल्कुल भी सहायता नहीं की जाती है कृपया मेरा courier आज ही पहुँचने की कृपा करें नहीं तो मै उपभोक्ता फोरम मे शिकायत करूँगा
                Apr 15, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not Recieve Parcel Client.
                  Client Did not Receive Courier.
                  Apr 14, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The parsal from indore to bhopal is not received even after 5 days.total distance is 180 km. So everage speed of madur is 180lm/120hr=1.5 km/hour.
                    Don't use it they have lots of issue's.
                    Last time they missed my parsal and also not return money, in second time i have strong feeling that they miss the parsal again. Madur is Cheateer and not trust worthy company.
                    Apr 13, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked a partial from Dhar to Khetiya (Dist Barwani - MP) from 23 March 2021 but till date partial was not deliver...
                      This decket no P[protected], parcel send agra to bilaspur MP, but this parcel is not deliver and missing. we have sending 1.5...
                      I delivered the parasia material from Betul but the deliveries have not yet been received.
                      i have wrote clear name...

Delivery of the products is very poor . The person dealing At NABHA, DISTRICT PATIALA donot know how to talk to a person..
                      We have called courier service a couple of times . The response was not good ... These type of Dealing may harm the Company's Image .. I will never Deal with this courier if This will happen.

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Joura. Morena Branch. Sir mera ek parshal ko diya h morena barch valo ne costumes ko clem dene se mna kr rahe h sir me chotii branch se ho help me

Con no. [protected].

Consignment no. [protected]
                        From guna to mumbai
                        Se ent dateb26.02.2021.
                        Still not delivered.
                        Apr 07, 2021

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My courier was dispatched on 24 march 2021, and reached nearby station on 25 march 2021, but till now (6 April 2021) my courier was not taken to home and every day they says that you will get courier today, but no one arrived. Very bad service.

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The parcel was shipped from Gujarat Rajkot to Chhattisgarh Balod on 27 March but I have not received the parcel yet. On inserting CNOTE N. the parcel has reached Balod, but on contact in Balod, the courier service's person said that the parcel has not been received yet, now I said to contact and whom to contact, nor anyone from madhur courier There is no contact number and no email. Till date has seen all the bad courier service of life.
                            tracking number: - P[protected]

Madhur Courier customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My friend sourabh baragi book some urgent document for me on 27/3/2021.
                              But today is 4/4/2021 .
                              I get 240 per day panelty for my documents.
                              So now I will give bed review for service.
                              And also complaint to consumer forum
                              My doc courier