Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Name:- Omkar Bansode
Consumer number:- [protected]
Billing unit:- 1937
MSEB GONDIA MAHARASHTRA 441601

I, above mentioned, writting this complaint against MSEB Gondia as per section 56 (1) of the Indian Electricity Act (IEA) 2003 that my electricity was cut off without any written notice I have reconnected my electricity on date 4th August 2021 but on date 31st August 2021 my electricity was cut off without any written notice

My Electricity bill for 21 days is 270/280 usually as I live alone consumption is very less..still I hv got rs 1810/- Bill which seems complete fraud.first of all why it's from 30Aug -20 sep its not even a complete month.I pay my bills on time every month.l need recheck on my bill.please resolve this issue asap.

Hello, Mscb there is a power cut every day in wagholi area kindly please look into this as it getting difficult to work from home everyday.
      Everyday there's a Power cut for 3-4 hour's.

मैं श्री नेमीचंद बद्रीप्रसाद वर्मा.
        उपभोक्ता...
        I have sent Rs.1180 to Tpslqr using Paytm App. UPI Reference:[protected] :PPBL...

I have already apply for a new electric home powar connection 9 month ago no responce but till now any action please take any action respectively sir
        ID[protected]
        Name -pravin shivaji shinde
        Mo no-[protected]

My Consumer Number is[protected] Billing Unit 4073 Name : Suchita Parab
          I am continuously getting High bill from last two months, This months bill amount is 590 and Meter status is FAULTY, we have checked our the meter and Its showing correct reading from Last two months nobody living in that room and Electricity consumption is Hardly 4-5 Units which is clearly visible then why such high amount is charged ?
          Please check and Help with the same on priority.
          Greetings,
          I would like to know the outcome of your complaint.
          I was receiving a consistent bill of between[protected] for past 1 year..
          I just have
          1 Laptop, 2 Mobile Charger
          1 single door small refrigerator (got I new by replacing the Double Door big one)
          2 Fans, 3 LED Bulbs, 2 Washroom bulbs.
          (No TV, Washing Machine, Air conditioner, inverter)
          Also, from past couple of Bills the status is faulty.
          The new bill which I have received is of 8300+ rs 🤣 on top of that the bugga even disconnected my meter on a Sunday 😅
          He was not able to show me the reading their wireman provided them.. Upon confrontation with watchman, he said I haven't seen anybody coming to take reading for past 2 months!
          These guys are crook, last time I took back my case, but tomorrow I might kill few of them in their office!

माननीय साहेब
            मला लाईन बिल प्रत्येक महिन्याला...

This is Lakshmi kaapdne from Kolare charphata neral my meter was not working and I am getting same amount of bill from last 3 months and meter status was faulty

Please do the needful

Hello Sir
              My consumer no.[protected]
              On my monthly bill the name RAGIH AHMED G SHAIKH
              The above name is some spelling correction as follows
              RAGIB AHMED Q SHAIKH
              Please need to make correction in the MAHADISCOM data so that on monthly bill it should appear correctly .
              I need this change because this is one of the required documents for the issuing passport.
              Please help/guide me for doing name spell change on my monthly bill.
              Regard Truly Yours Ragib Ahmed Shaikh

My new connection request is rejected without informing me:
                "Consumer Not Interested for Connection(Reject...

Two months before all Meters of our society were changed, my meter was ok and working in good condition no issues, still they changed the meter without my permission or noticing me. Now this month I recieved a heavy bill saying that my meter was slow hence previous amount was added in the name of समायोजित रक्कम. My Electricity usage is very minimum so there is no possibility of meter being slow. No check meter was attached no meter readings were monitored, because just my electricity usage is less was getting minimum bill and for this reason they are saying me to pay extra amount.

Power fluctuations many times throughout the day please look in the matter...

The electrician who come to join connection use abusive language on mobile. I have recorded phone proof....
                  Details:
                  Name Tosif Mulla
                  Consumer number[protected]
                  Address. Gandharvnagari Moshi Pune
                  br...

Payment from qr code has done but not still paid money has been deducted

Money has been deducted from my account but bill is not paid...

Dear SDO,
                    Koparkhairane BU :4753

I have been following up on my name change application status but no one seems to respond.

Pls treat this as an escalation and appreciate if you could kindly provide the status of the name change that was requested.

I am following up to check the status of the subject name change with Application ID:32339443 initiated and fee paid online on 8th July 2021.

Kindly confirm if the name change has been effected as per my request.
                    My details as follows

Consumer no=[protected]
                    Billing Unit=4753
                    Name: Vivek Mazumdar
                    Address : 002, C Wing, Bhumiraj Casabela CHS Ltd, Plot-B291, Sec-19, Koparkhairane -400709

Vivek

Area: wadgaon budruk, Pune 411041

From last 3 to 4 months lights are having problems on daily basis. MSEB is not even concern that everything is online now.

Everyday basis lights are going for 3 to 4 hours. sometimes full day.

But still no action are taken.

Hi sir in our area from almost 1 hour there are dim light.. We can't get to do our work from home..