Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1345)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

The meter reading from 18 Nov 2020 to 18 Dec 2020 shown in the bill is wrong and very high compared to the actual one.
consumer No:[protected]

As Our Meter is Faulty Since July 2019 because of Water Logging in our society & whole surrounding area of Geeta Complex since then we are receiving meter reading as it was in June 2019 ie 1296 units amounting Rs 18000/, from then onwords we are receiving same units & amount & we are made to pay such huge amt for the same every month despite repeated attempts of complaints to the concerned authorities our faulty meter issue is still unresolved since July 2019 to December 2020 we are made to pay such huge amt arround Rs 18000/ as there is fear of Disconnection from the authorities
    So I Request to MSEDCL to replace our faulty meter as soon as possible as we are finding hard to pay such huge amount of monthly bill

My connection no. is[protected]CBD Belapur - 4652) in the name of my employer "Central Bank of India".

Since...

Respected sir/mam
      The high tention wire is passing through our house and day by day it's getting down..
      We request u to change the root of wire we are uncomfortable to live in our own house... truly it's very danger plzz sir/mam change the root of high tention wire
      Location - 195/1/4, PLOT NO - 102, GULVANCHI, NORTH SOLAPUR, SOLAPUR, MAHARASHTRA.
      Contact-[protected]

Respected Sir,
        I am Leeladhar N Mor Complainting you against the Consumer no.[protected] Consumer name - Vijay Sadashivrao Kothekar City - Amravati
        The actual purpose of Complaint is that the bill from last 2 months bill of Nov-2020 & Dec-2020 is gets Double as before of regular billing
        the units gets double from this last 2 months before I get regular 35 to 38 units bill but from last 2 months I get 72 units of Nov-2020 & 60 units of Dec-2020
        So, I hereby request you to please Solve this issue I can, t pay this double units of bill to you
        So, I request you to solve my issue o[censored]nits in meter reading

Leeladhar N Mor ( Rented Shop Owner )

Electricity pole got bend at kansai Section which can lead to power outage in future if completely collapse and may lead to casualties. Below is the address: -

Plot No. 335, Sadanand Chhaya, Kansai Section, Ambarnath (East) -421501 Dist:- Thane
          Landmark: - Opposite Savita Snacks conrner

Hello Sir,

As there is a pole in front of our house which is of no use as new street light pole is been replaced for that pole. The old pole is having wire open and also there is disturbance for the traffic for going from there.

Kindly request you to remove this pole as soon as possible before any adverse incident may take place with our kids.

Matin Shaikh

Currently we are not staying in the house and hence the electricity is not being consumed by us still we are getting bill...

Wrong bill reflected of month of October November.Till September all the bills are paid regularly.
              Still very high amount is reflecting in the bill of November.
              Reflecting high amount in the bill which is already paid.
              Reflecting high amount in the bill which is already paid.

I was paid electricity bill through payment app phone pe . but ; in actually bill amount rs. 310 are deducted from CBI Account. And it shows me the amount is going to tpslQR.
                Electricity Bill

I had made payment on dec 14, 2020 for rs 2620.
                  but the payment has still not reflected i mseb website
                  ie the...

Present name CHANDRASHEKHAR SHANTARAM AAVTARE

CORRECTED Name: CHANDRASHEKHAR SHANTARAM AWATARE

CONSUMER NO;[protected] B.U.5606
                  Meter no:[protected]

Old meter not working bill lamsum electricity board complain by local office but pay new meter chage pay after meter change.
                    Meter charge include in bill so meter replace responsibility electricity board
                    Please co operat
                    Bhagwat Mahajan

Sir there. Will be engineer of tirthpuri, ta ghansawangi dist. Jalna
                      They can be give the power to one day apart
                      There will we do not give water for sufficient to them then .there. Will be crop will not growing please. Help us sir
                      Engineer are give mony from us for elllicricity
                      Please help us sir

We, the residents near Bunty sports shop Juna Bhendi Pada Ambarnath West Dist Thane Pin 421501 would like to draw your kind attention towards the street lights is not working in our locality. Since last 6 monts

It is darkness in the locality. It has caused a spurt in the incidence of crime in the area. People do not find it safe to go out of their houses with the prevailing of darkness. Particularly ladies are unsafe in coming out of their houses in the dark.
                        I, accordingly, request you to kindly take necessary move to repair the ways so that people of the area have street lights.

From last 7 days my House near street light is not working, and this light pole have problem so many times it's goes off. it's get too dark in night. And here we have fear of thefts. So fix its as soon as possible.
                          Street Light

From last year i.e. October, 2019. We are putting efforts towards towards "Saab Logh" through written messages and Whats up pictures.
                            That kindly install new Extention Poll for the shops which are another side of road because end poll is to long & belongs to another side of the road and cable service wires are in crossing possition of the road which is risky because of lower height and danger for human life.
                            Once unfortunately heavy vehicle truck hitted forcefully due to lower height to heavy Cabel service wires in rainy season.

I mr milind v sonavale had technical sanction on 11th may 2016.(EE/PNL(R)/Tech/no.01180.pen circle.
                              Paid amount 5300/- on 27/5/2016.
                              Till date I have not given new connection.
                              Please take necessary action.
                              Thank you.

Consumer no.:[protected]

While paying the latest bill ( INR. 1450) for the month "Nov. 20" from "Mahavitaran"...