Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL related photos (1345)

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

M
Dec 8, 2020
Taipei, Taiwan
I mr milind v sonavale had technical sanction on 11th may 2016.(EE/PNL(R)/Tech/no.01180.pen circle.
Paid amount 5300/- on 27/5/2016.
Till date I have not given new connection.
Please take necessary action.
Thank you.

Dec 8, 2020
    Consumer no.:[protected]

While paying the latest bill ( INR. 1450) for the month "Nov. 20" from "Mahavitaran"...

V
    Dec 7, 2020
    Istanbul, Turkey
    Grahak no.[protected] billing unit -4168/kalyan(w) s/dn-1/kalyan(w) my currently Bill high. And last bill no credit in our team . I am credit in last bill

H
      Dec 7, 2020
      Istanbul, Turkey
      I, am living at Ambegaon, Pune. I have made a written complaint for couldn't getting a electricity bill from past 8 months....

Dec 5, 2020
      Taipei, Taiwan
      I made a bill payment on 3rd Dec of amount 1370, it is not reflecting.
      Bill payment done through Google pay not reflecting

Dear team,
        i have made payment on 11th November 2020 but its not reflecting please check, i have attached the reciept & details are aa follows

consumer no. :[protected]
        mobile no. :- [protected]
        payment date :- 11th November 2020
        payment time :- 12:50 pm
        upi id :[protected]

please look into it & do needfull

K
          Hi Team,
          for month Nov I received bill Rs 870 rs for 100 unit but actual meter reading was not taken and current for...

Hello Sir/Madam,

My Consumer No : [[protected]]
          On monthly bill the name is :
          SUNIA MUKESH PODDAR

The above mentioned name has some spelling correction as follows:-
          SUNITA MUKESH PODDAR

Please need to make correction in the MAHADISCOM data, so that on monthly bill it should appear correclty.
          I need this change because this is one of the required document for the issuing Passport.

Please guide/help me for doing the name spell change on monthly bill.

Nagpur, Maharashtra
            PFA the details.

Mo-[protected]
            To Nitin Raut

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              Payment not updated
              Updated by subhashbhaskar Dec 03, 2020 I have paid electricity bill₹740/on22/11/2020 through bajaj Finserv app, the payment was successful but it is not reflecting at Mahavitaran app.my consumer no.is[protected], bill unit4168, transaction reference no.[protected], BBPSno.PU01RPVN5177

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                Dear MSEB Team,

Please look into our complaint on a serious note as we have been following up with you people for the last 2 months on a daily basis and it seems no one is bothered to resolve our problem.
                Also, Mr. Patharkar the Somji Office Incharge is least bothered in answering the official calls from our side.

NOTE : At Least 3 -4 times i have gone to the office to get the complaint registered and every time they call me ( As i'm a senior citizen ) and there is no resolution and on top of it they give me a new deadline given. My Husband is paralyzed patient and I need to always leave him and come to the office. You people Can think how much inconvenience we need to face due to such good for Nothing Office Incharge people like Mr. Patharkar.

It is my humble request to please look into it and do the needful to get the complaint closed once for all.

Kauser Shaha
                [protected] / [protected].

D
                  Singapore, Singapore
                  In Malkapur taluka Buldhana district Warkhed saoli DP no. 2 in saoli shiwar there is problem of DP connection failure. All the connection are operating in open and chances of accidents. Please do the needful. There is a Failure of dp from day and farmers are suffering please do the needful.

D
                    दिपक मानकर।
                    ग्राहक क्र :[protected], bu 4697 आणि दूसरा क्र...

Taipei, Taiwan
                    I have raised almost 8-10 online complaints regarding faulty meter, however everytime i raise a complaint online, they directly close it without informing or updating.

My MSEB meter is not showing any display since May 2020, for which i have submitted 8-10 online complaints and couple of hand written applications in MSEB office located at Thermax Chowk, Chikhali, Pune, however the senior most person in office is saying that we don't have meters and will not replace it.

Also these MSEB people are charging me way too high than my regular consumption and they are not even ready to replace the meter not to adjust the bill.

Please assist

P
                      Dec 1, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Today 1/12/2020 at 6.30 pm, my brother open gate and got electric shocked when he fall we see the gate had electric current when we used to own with wooden block spark occurred in gate so we call Local MSCEB office they come but not got any fault in our line check poll but not getting any fualt and shocked stop but current come and go, we not get satisfactory solution. If any unhappening happened who get blame

Nov 29, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        It's more than 6 months now where farmers are facing challenge of power cut or failures of agriculture. As everyone...

Nov 28, 2020
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I was rigister complete about electrical bill come very high without any use.
                        And meter also not show reading last 4 month.
                        After written complent rigister no effect on bill and also service not check.

R
                          Nov 27, 2020
                          Barcelona, Spain
                          Consumer Number [protected], Billing Unit - 4610 ST. MARRY SUB-DN.
                          Name SATISH MULLATHA RAJ, Mob - [protected]
                          Address G...

K
                          Nov 26, 2020
                          Taipei, Taiwan
                          Hie sir / madam it is really getting inconvenient to work from home due to power cuts in Mora ( Uran ) 400702 area every single day specially during working hours ( day time ) . I request you to look into the matter and resolve the issue.

Nov 24, 2020
                            Marseille 01, France
                            Sir/Madam,
                            I have paid bill for the month of November 2020 on 17.11.2020 for Rs.1070, by SBI debit card, transaction...