Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

LinkedIn
Hongkong Bank Building, M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai City District

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — june 2020 bill is too high and electricity bill have been paid till april2020

Poonam Narsu on Jun 28, 2020
Hi i am poonam aman narsu residing in optima heights in kesnand and our consumer bill no is[protected]. We always receive...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — very high bill for june 2020

DinuShah on Jun 28, 2020
My normal bill is around[protected]. During the lockdown i had even submitted the reading and paid a bill of 5100 in may 2020.br...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — wrong amount in electricity bill

Shaikh Mujeef on Jun 28, 2020
Hi, i am shaikh hamja,

My average bill is from the last 7-8 month in between
Rs 400-500.
br...

laljipatil on Jun 28, 2020
Myself lalji purushottam patil having consumer no.[protected]/4670.

My average reading is above 110 units per month. How you consider it is 67 units for apr and may2020 and directly charged 384 for june 2020. Please correct it and then i will pay the bill,

Lalji patil
[protected]@gmail.com

Aashish2308 on Jun 28, 2020
    Meter reading was not done in april and may which is understandable but you cannot consider reading taken in june as bill of single month, as higher units are charged at a higher price. You need to consider the average of 3 months and put unit slabs correctly.

170203859336 june bill issue

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Wrongly generated high bill

Poonam bhalekar on Jun 28, 2020
      Hello team.

This is related my bill amount.. I got a bill this morning which says 3500 aprrx i need to pay...

Purushottam Darshankar on Jun 28, 2020
      High amount of bill for month of jun. The bill amount is almost 3-5 times than average monthly bill.

Consumer number[protected]

Consumer number[protected]

Mangesh Puntambekar on Jun 28, 2020
        Hi team,

This is regarding consumer no[protected] bill of june 20.
        Usually i am getting 1000 to 1200 rs bill in every month.

This time its 3250

Higher bill in june
        Updated by Mangesh Puntambekar Jun 28, 2020
        This month even calculation of average bill MSEB bill is higher side

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — 4 time higher electric bill month of june

bx4220 on Jun 28, 2020
          Respected sir /madam,

My self valaram choudhari, request to you kindly check my electric bill is 4 time higher...

Amit Kotak on Jun 28, 2020
          During last monsoon, there was a cable fault at my residence, due to which entire cable coming from junction box to my meter needed replacement. The same was temporarily replaced with overhead cable saying that they will lay underground cable asap. But its been year since same has not been done. Now there is burning smell coming from the wire & it has started melting too. Pls do the needful

notay family on Jun 28, 2020
            Our normal reading per month is around maximum 130 unit.in june we have received a reading as 1044 unit. This is shocking and absolutely not effordable.
            Normal bill charges around 1200/-, but for june 2020, i have received the rs 10043/-.
            We have never in life, received such a high bill amount.

Msedcl should check the system and revert with revised and correct bills.

Bsn - mulund.

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — Excess bill without analysing reading

Vinayak Gujari on Jun 27, 2020
              In this current covid-19 situation we already facing lot of issue salary cut job loss n the mseb is billing randomly with...

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — high electricity charges in june'20

pravshastri69 on Jun 27, 2020
              Hello sir, madam
              Our average bill is around rs 1200. Since the reading was not taken in month of mar'20 to june'20,...

Vinesha Pandita on Jun 27, 2020
              We have been paying the bill since 3 months and my average bill is around[protected] every month. But this month we have received around 7000 rs bill. This is not logical. Kindly help

hike in electricity bill in the month of june

MD SHAMI Abbas on Jun 27, 2020
                Our average bill is around rs 1700. Since the reading was not taken in month of april and my, we used to get average bill and i paid the same. Hiwever, the june month i got a bill of 4010 after deducting the amount of my previous payment. The software is itself corrupt and they are charging assuming the 3 months bill as 1 month consumed units and then subtracting the paid amount. This need to be checked.

Mahadiscom / Mseb / Msedcl — excess billing - june 20

tarunterna on Jun 27, 2020
                  To whomsoever it may concern,

In line with billing cycle of june 20 i want to convey my disappointed towards...

Mira Raut on Jun 27, 2020
                  Last month we paid electricity bill rs 690 and suddenly in one month bill is increased by 5120 rs

i am complaining about high electricity bill of this month

Sagar Waingankar on Jun 27, 2020
                    I have made timely payments to msedcl for all bills received till date but have received almost 5 times bill for the month of june 2020. I mean this is stupid and unable to understand.

higher bill received for june 2020

Sure13011981 on Jun 27, 2020
                      Dear sir/mam,
                      It's a sincere request this is first time in last 8 years bill of rs 12520 had been received. We had paid all bill's received til may 2020.
                      This time 1 bhk we receive bill of rs 12520. Me and my wife went personally to speak regarding bill that there is some thing wrong. Even explained to concern sitting in pimple saudagar office kunal icon road. Pune 27. The manager is not ready to listen from where a common class person will pay rs 12520.
                      If it was of 3 months we can understand. But earlier bill is already paid amount rs 3120 and 2420 and also 1670 than how can bill of 12520 will come unable to understand. Even we requested to please check. No one is ready to listen and help common person. Will request to please look in to same and help a common person.

Waiting for your kind help. Regards surendra nandwani
                      L

Chitra Pradeep Kumar on Jun 27, 2020
                        Consumer no.[protected]
                        Name - chitra pradeep kumar

Electricity bill is so high for the month june is rs. 1640

Please solve the problem at the earliest please.