[Resolved] Mahindra And Mahindra — Xuv 500 engine fault

Dradarsh on Apr 8, 2017
My car showed engine oil pressure low at 37000 kms whereas the scheduled oil change was at 40000 kms. Timely servicing at authorised centres were carried out. A noise started coming from engine after 5 kms of drive after the warning. Around 15 kms of driving I found a authorised centre and got my car checked. The mechanic there said the noise was coming from the head of the engine. I don't understand how such a thing can happen when I have followed all the protocol. I am deeply disappointed and am thinking of taking a legal action against the company if my vehicle is not delivered to me in suitable condition and without me being charged for something where the fault is entirely of the authorised service centres.
I hope to get your cooperation and justice.

Thanking you,
Maj Kumar Adarsh
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Apr 08, 2017] Mahindra And Mahindra customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mahindra And Mahindra Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2017
Sir, please email us your contact and vehicle details along with your feedback to customercare@mahindra.com or call us at [protected].

Customer Care Team
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am go in evergreen service centre kota at 11pm date on 1-4-2017 my scorpio have clugch problems & other not solve my one problem at 7:30pm
My car has 50, 000 km and back wheel i see wires how its possible
Mahindra zlx power plus
Done by 12300 km but his dashboard is vibrating and vehicle voice is change

Mahindra Towers, Media Cube, G.M. Bhosale Marg, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400018
    Mahindra And Mahindra - Xuv 500 engine fault