Malabar Gold & Diamonds Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 30, 2022

File a complaint to Malabar Gold & Diamonds

Having problems with Malabar Gold & Diamonds?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Malabar Gold & Diamonds customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Malabar Gold & Diamonds

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Website

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Head Office Address

201, Landmark Building, New Link Road, Andheri (W)
Mumbai City District

Malabar Gold & Diamonds Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 3000 0916
Fax

Malabar Gold & Diamonds reviews & complaints(215)

Making charges has not been properly

When called to Hubli showroom, there was rude behavior
Malabar Gold & Diamonds customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Fraud people work here.
    Can't solve any problems
    They will promise to come back with solution and they never call back, because they have no solution.

They are incompetent/ incapable people.

Inspite of making payment .I haven't received my product. They have been fraudsters and just taken my money.

I visited Malabar Gold & Diamonds store in Raipur (C.G), where I was deciding to purchase silver bracelet of 49.9 GM's, on 11th Dec'22 price of Silver was 68.10/- and they were charging 73+making charges
      The usual making charges of silver is 25/- per gram
      That makes the price of bracelet 4, 890/-
      BUT
      They were selling it at 8, 500/-

When I asked them, if I buy today and sell in same store today only... What will you buy at?

They said they will buy at ONLY 3500/-.

2 times cheating.
      1. Why price of silver is 73/- when Govt. Price that day 68/-
      2. Why the markup if more than 2x?

This is clear case of cheating in metals market. Govt should intervene to prevent Indian Citizen from unfair prices by jwellers in Gold & Silver markets

Dear sir/madam,

This is Dodda Rajeswari.I had Gold scheme in Hyderabad (chandanagar branch) .My Gold scheme number is 10GB[protected]GOLDEN BLOOM ADVANCE PLAN).I Purchased Silver ORNAMENTS Instead of gold on 24/11/2022 through gold scheme amount. Please Return silver ornaments. Please provide gold ornaments for the same cost.I am waiting for your reply.Purchased Tax invoice attached this mail.
        Thanking you sir/medam,

Dodda Rajeswari
        ph-[protected]

Sub: ORDER NUMBER:[protected]

On 28th August 2022, I had ordered for two items,

1.Malabar Gold Earring, Product sku- ERFJDZ0174

2.Malabar gold green stone, Prodoct sku-BaliEJDSDZ

After giving order, I got a call informing that the First one will be delivered after 40days as it is not readily available.The second item (Malabar gold green stone, Prodoct sku-BaliEJDSDZ),...
          I have purchased ear ring stud for my daughter in your Gulbarga Branch, as she is 4yrs old she doesn't know that the stud back side screw became loose unfortunately it has been lost. But one month back only i have purchased it and i have visited your store also but the sales representative not responded properly and he adviced me to sell the stud and purchase new one.. of a single screw which cost around ₹50 -₹100 your executive Recommends...

My order I’d[protected] I ordered 3 earrings one rose gold with diamond another one with gold and last with platinum. I got the rose gold and the gold one and for the platinum they are asking more than I ordered. I have already paid the extra amount after the final calculation and still asking more for this platinum one so I do not need the product any more. I emailed called all the numbers provided no answer.

I have ordered earrings through online malabar gold and diamonds website. They mentioned international shipping will be done in 2 weeks while ordering but after placing order they took one month to deliver and I didn’t receive it yet.
            I have sent a message or called to the customer care number they gave but they are not responding to the messages or phone calls.

It is no where matching to item that I ordered and item it was about to deliver.

My request is please cancel my order and refund the amount to my card

Attached the photos while ordering and photos that shared while delivering.

Would like to highlight the discrepancy & frustration experienced during handling my Gold Exchange & purchase made from Malabar Southex, Delhi on 2nd Oct'22..

This case was being handled by Mr.Naeem Abbas and the person was not competent enough to handle the case transparently and I believe some fraudulent practices are being done by him in Malabar, Southex as no where in the Exchange document it was written that the Gold which...
              I went with my fiancee and brother to get a gold chain on 20th september 2022. Finally after choicing a gold chain of 24grams, as mentioned on the website, we agreed to pay 10% of the total price and the balance amount while collecting the delivery during upcoming festival - Dhanteras. After wasting almost 40minutes, the sales man did not agree to keep that particular chain even after we told him that we have blocked the product like this...

Ordered make in Nose pin. Order No.[protected] As mentioned in make in order, I should receive it by Sep 3rd. Till today, I have not received yet. When Checking Sameer Customer care do not answer properly or correct status. When last contacted on 9th Sep, he mentioned it is in shipping and will receive by 13th Sep. When trying to reach through customer contact number, my call is getting lifted but no response (no voice)

This is regarding the placing of an order for Heritage Temple design Gold Necklace at the Malabar Kolkata branch.

I would like to report the matter to the authorities at the Head Office of Malabar Gold and Diamonds wherein the staff at the Kolkata branch is found to be extremely laid back and least enthusiastic. I wanted to place the order for the heritage necklace on a made-to-order basis as the design I liked has gone out...

We are regular customer of Malabar and last year purchased few items from Sector-18, Noida, UP showroom. One gold chain got damaged just after a month or so but we could not visit showroom due to some family reasons. On last sunday we visited above showroom for repair of chain but first staff refused stating it is not repairable but after long persuasions they got agreed with lot of if and buts, so we droped the idea.
                The behaviour of staff was very rude and unacceptable.
                We request to resolve issue immediately else we will left with no optio to raise issue on social media and also at consumer court.
                Regds
                SS DHAKARWAL

We visited the shop on 17 July 2022 and we're waiting at the billing for more than 10 minutes but the cashier choose to bill the other customer who came later, when questioned he did not respond . While waiting my 2 years old kid started crying that's when I yelled at him...but he didn't even care and all other customers started laughing at me.
                  So ultimately if you visit davangere Malabar branch be ready to make payment and get insulted...

Malabar Gold & Diamonds — Damaged gold bangle sale by Malabar bidar

Dear Malabaar

Its regert to inform very bad experience in Bidar Malabaar.

Damaged bangle sale by malabaar store bidar

2days before Purchased gold bangle from bidar malabaar store they given me damaged one now i went to ask for exchange under the terms and conditions within 7days policy they refused and not responded me properly by store manager Mahebbob. N he is not resolving and not understanding.br...
                  Dear Sir/Mam

There is no sense of your ludhiana store Sales Executive Mr Manoj as I am your old customer and now again i want to start my Monthly kitty with you of Rs.20000/- per month and i called Mr. manoj from last 2 days and yesterday i called him 6-7 times but he even didn’t pick the call and today again i called him 2 times and he picked my call after ignoring 2 calls and after picking call his behavior is very bad...
                  I went to exchange earrings for my mother.

They gave me a price of 18867/-.

The detail of the new product was written as follows
                  GW: 3.4, NW: 3.4, SW: 0.0, SC: 0.0, VA: 8.7
                  I understand that NW is net weight, VA is the making charge in %, and VAT is 3%.
                  So I did my own calculation as per the gold rate (INR 4685 per gram) today (10th July 2022). i.e.

3.4*4685*1.087*1.03 = 17834/-br...

Bought a bracelet it's lock automatically open and shpe changed in 10 days complain to store after 10 days they just making fol and now after 6 months saying will give only exchange value they are looting us such a fake brand 😑

It's been 3 and half months since I have given my wife's golden bracelet for soldering as it was broken on its first use and I wasn't received it till now..even after visiting the branch( malabar gold and diamond Tumkur) for 3 times and even after regular follow ups through calls.. your customer executive Mr.vinay mark zadmali has been very ignorant that he won't reply after he attend the complaint.. he only say that to give him 10 minutes to check with the complaint and will call me back.. and he never come back with the reply . Please resolve this ASAP as my family were honest customer of malabar gold and diamond and we only buy jewellery from here.

In March 30 - 2022, I went to purchase a bangle from Malabar Gold and Diamonds' Pathanamthitta showroom. (to buy a new bangle given the old gold).At that time I gave an advance of Rs.2000, and said that they(staff) would build the new bangle within a week. (Advance receipt uploaded)

Even after 10 days, when there was no response, I called the branch but did not receive any accurate update. So exactly 20 days later on April...