Khazana Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Khazana Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 3, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Khazana Jewellery

Having problems with Khazana Jewellery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Khazana Jewellery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Khazana Jewellery reviews & complaints (168)

I have paid my Gold Scheme Amount using Khazana App on Dec 3 2021, my Amount got deducted but the status is still "Pending".If the Amount has not been reached to your end, Please confirm the status ASAP.
Khazana Jewellery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have joined last month in 11 months plan but after paying of first installment simply telling no free gift stock and...

As v indulge to exchange old gold to buy a new one.. They made us wait for more than 30 mins... Reasoning that the weight machines r out for service.. And v walked away... Pls ensure to have a ready weight machine always...

I have joined in a scheme in last year Nov by paying 5k/month, scheme details are - whenever we pay 5k for particular month the same amount of gold will be credited to our account which is clearly mentioned on the form. Due to some reasons I have paid only 45k, 10.05 grams of gold credited to my account which is clearly showing in my Khazana account but when I purchased gold on 14th Nov 2021 they have considered only the cash which I paid(45k) not ready to consider the gold. When I reached store manager regarding the same he is rude and not ready to solve the issue.

I have been paying a scheme of 4000 every month.I have already paid an amount of 32k.I have taken the scheme from khazana karimnagar Telangana branch.Now the branch is closed and they are also pending with the gift they promised to provide at the time of taking the scheme.I have not received any info related to store closure.Please help me with this and guide me where to collect money or buy gold for the money I have paid

Hyderabad madinaguda branch staff behavior not good. especially branch manager very negligent.

No value for customer time at brodipet, guntur office. They keep you waiting for hours even after everything is finalised....

I have paid a scheme for 11 and I was asked to come and purchase of the jewelry within 15 days and I have come to somiguda branch and the told that I have to wait for 2 days of processing between branch and if the gold inflates I have to bear the loss.

You get push during sale of scheme and when it come to purchase you are explained that I have to wait for purchase .

Totally unfair and misguided sales techniques and after sales schemes.

After escalation they said they will process in 2.5 hours and I have wait in store for this to take place .

Experience of purchase should seamless and convenient and no run into such problem

Denis [protected]

I had invested in the monthly scheme for months togather. Currently the showroom in Mangalore is closed. How do I reclaim the money back ?

On 30/09/2021 when I was making the installment payment of Rs.7000 through Google pay the transaction showed has failed so...

Khazana Jewellery — Gold scheme transaction

Hi i had paid advance for gold scheme for month nov for 5k actually the Google pay payment was being successful and money...
                This is regarding Khazana Jewellery Gold Scheme. We have been loyal customers for many years and have been availing this scheme...

Worsted service on scheme, and employees behaviour,
                Please arrange me a meeting I will talk to you.
                About Kukatpally branc
                Call me

Yesterday I paid monthly plan of 3000 in g pay amount debited from account and when see transaction in g pay shows amount...

Res sir, I am p.v.raveendra babu from nellore, A.P. I paid 20000 th for month, scheme closed on march 2021.but iam unable take ornament due no models are in shop. On[protected] you sent a message sending checks, till today iam not received.To day went to take ornament your account telling checks are delivered. So please check and give me the feed back.This is very inconvenience to me.

I wanted to return my ornament.
                    It is having ruby +emerald stones.
                    For gold the present rate they are giving.

They are not giving clarity about ruby + emerald stone price for returning.

You are requested to give me the clarity about it.

NAVEEN

I have started a scheme on Oct 2019, i paid 8bills on online through Paytm, 3bills I paid at shop, so I paid every month,...
                      Sir/madam, this is bring to your notice my wife A Sowmya joined 2 monthly scheme 4000/- and 2000/- .Your company offered 2...

I am regular costumer at your Vizianagaram khazana jewellers.
                      Recently I am shifted to hyderabad and I wanted some cash in exchange of bangle which I have purchased from your Vizianagaram branch, unfortunately I lost the bill, during shifting. I requested manager to look for my details in his computer, and he simply deny to look my details in his record. I was even ready to show my adhar card, registered contact information. But there is no help from your people. I don't understand when I bought the bangle from ur same branch what.is problem with manager to atleast look at detail.??

I had purchased diamond ear stud at khazana jewellery Dickinson road bangalore. At the time of purchase staff has told us,...