Khazana Jewellery Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 4, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Khazana Jewellery

Having problems with Khazana Jewellery?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Khazana Jewellery customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Khazana Jewellery

Khazana Jewellery Website

Khazana Jewellery Head Office Address

Khazana Jewellery Pvt Ltd., No. 252A, T.T.K Road, Alwarpet
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

Khazana Jewellery Phone Numbers

Khazana Jewellery reviews & complaints(182)

Yesterday I have bought silver anklet. I have given my old anklet for size checking it's 10inch. But they have given 9.5inches I didn't notice that due to heavy crowd. They have given me wrong size, today I gone there to return it, they have told they won't exchange this. They will consider this as an old one and less 25% as wastage. How could it be possible.i have bought it yesterday only due to their mistakes it's small in size. How could I lost my money.
Khazana Jewellery customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir
    This is j. sarala regret to inform you that we have experienced an awkward situation yesterday when we have gone to purchase gold ornaments to your khammam branch your counter sales personnel sales supervisors cash counter persons behaved very recklessley adamantly no proper attention lazy attitude .

You are frauds. You robbed my hardwork. So kindly call me back and solve the query. My number is [protected]. My name is ravipalli chandan kumar.

Hi team,

On Feb'15'2022 i have paid my gold scheme amount trough my mobile App which is amount of 8000. While doing the trasactoin, i have made on transaction which got failed, but money got deducted from my bank Account. while i have reached the my bank ICICI they have mentioned that the amount was sucessfully debited from my account.

My Mobile - [protected]

Could you please provide refund of amount 8000 from Khazana Jewellery.

We are paying monthly advance payment to purchase gold. They rejected the payment of one month and staff is not giving proper information.

In the name of scheme, employees of the KHAZANA jewellery store, Kurnool,
            Namely
            1) G.Ashok Kumar
            2)Abdul Irshad
            3) Chari V.J
            4)K.Hari

kept on asking us to wait even after telling the importance of time and situation.

Had a bad time

I am unable to pay online an amount of Rs 8000/- to a schedule I have joined in khazana jewellery. It says internal server error
              Kindly resolve this
              Hi I am also getting internala server error

I have joined a 11 month scheme in khazana, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana.. I have paid the complete scheme amount for 11 months through offline and online modes of payment. When I went to the branch to redeem my scheme via purchase of jewellery. They were like I paid only 10 month scheme and due for one month, when I questioned about it, I was recklessly answered to get my payment receipt. I was completely dissatisfied and anguished by their behaviour..
                Awaiting a quick response on my complaint

Hi, I had sent mails to [protected]@khazanajewellery.com on Saturday regarding retrieval of bill of "rettai Pattai " chain purchased in khazana jewellery bangalore . The jewel was purchased by selling grandma ancestral gold in same place & balance paid through cash. Grandma passed away...we need bills to settle issues related to this purchase .

Please help or atleast invite us to see bill if policy doesn't allow retrieval

విశాఖపట్నం మెయిన్ బ్రాంచ్లో సేల్స్ గర్ల్ బిహేవియర్ బాలేదు స్కీం కడితే ఒక లాగా కట్టక పోతే ఒకలా ప్రవర్తిస్తున్నారు 2ను ఫ్లోర్ రింగ్స్ సెక్షన్ లో ఇది మీరు చెప్పాలి ఏ రోజు...
                    Customer service is poor my installment month js missing...
                    I have done online payment through google pay in khazana jewellery app on 09/01/2021. Amount has debited from my account. Bt it is showing pending in the app and not added amount in my monthly scheme account...
                    10th installment of gold scheme by online transaction shows pending even though money debited. What is the reason? When will money get back?

I called to Vijayawada mg road khazana jewellery. But they don't lift my call even I am trying many times......
                    I Mr.G.Prasadu Babu have opted two schemes nos.16N1217 (myself) and 16M13494 (in my spouse name) and closed these schemes yesterday i.e.19.12.2021 at KPHB Branch, Hyderabad.

As per agreed terms of schemes, I am eligible to get 17.17 gms without any deduction on account of tarugu/depreciation except GST @ 3%. I have purchased an ornament of 25.10 gm. vide invoice number 16SI-17334, dt..19.12.2021 and for balance 7.93 gms paid...

I have paid my Gold Scheme Amount using Khazana App on Dec 3 2021, my Amount got deducted but the status is still "Pending".If the Amount has not been reached to your end, Please confirm the status ASAP.

Hi, I have joined last month in 11 months plan but after paying of first installment simply telling no free gift stock and telling we will send later to your address but till now not sent it's already nearly 1 month is this the way to treating the customer like top brand company...

As v indulge to exchange old gold to buy a new one.. They made us wait for more than 30 mins... Reasoning that the weight machines r out for service.. And v walked away... Pls ensure to have a ready weight machine always...

I have joined in a scheme in last year Nov by paying 5k/month, scheme details are - whenever we pay 5k for particular month the same amount of gold will be credited to our account which is clearly mentioned on the form. Due to some reasons I have paid only 45k, 10.05 grams of gold credited to my account which is clearly showing in my Khazana account but when I purchased gold on 14th Nov 2021 they have considered only the cash which I paid(45k) not ready to consider the gold. When I reached store manager regarding the same he is rude and not ready to solve the issue.

I have been paying a scheme of 4000 every month.I have already paid an amount of 32k.I have taken the scheme from khazana karimnagar Telangana branch.Now the branch is closed and they are also pending with the gift they promised to provide at the time of taking the scheme.I have not received any info related to store closure.Please help me with this and guide me where to collect money or buy gold for the money I have paid

Hyderabad madinaguda branch staff behavior not good. especially branch manager very negligent.