Maruti Suzuki India

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

Apra Auto India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon (Dealer Of Maruti Suzuki Ltd) — Cheating by APRA Auto India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon.(Dealer of Maruti Suzuki Ltd) [Resolved]

Vikas Jaitly
I Vikas Jaitly had purchase a Maruti-Suzuki Swift (Zxi) on 7th Jan 2008 from your Authorised dealer M/s APRA Auto India Pvt...

Maruti Suzuki — Defect in Swift Diesel VDI Car. [Resolved]

Brahmdeo Varma
We have purchased new Swift Diesel VDI Car Regn. No. WB20H4048 from Dewar's Garage, 4, Council House Street, Kolkata...

Yogesh Mahajan
Dear Sir

Hope some one may interested to help me.

Yogesh

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 yogesh mahajan wrote :
>Dear Sir
>This is ridicules that after so much follow up My car was taken for pending denting & painting work on 5-Dec-2007 second time after 15 days now the work is not done still it is at showroom nothing has been done every time I get answer you will get car on Friday .That’s my mistake I have not ask them on which month & which year Friday. I bought the car on 7th of Nov-2007 because of Diwali Work load Mr Vincy (sales Executive) told me that I will get it don’t this work after Diwali will take 4 to 5 days’ I think the True Value slogan should be change from “ The sign of Trust” to “Sign of Ridicules Service “.After logging complaint on Spectra site nothing has happen .
>If I won’t get my car before 20-Dec-07 evening I will then send mail to Maruti Director Mr Jagdish Khattar & cc to all Media News Channel.
>Wating for Reply.
>Regards
>Yogesh

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. — Theft of Credit Card [Resolved]

arorasupreet
    My card no ([protected]) was stolen during my outside travel on 11th Sep'07 at 2:30am & i have blocked the...

Rajib Kar
    My name is Rajib Kar. I booked a Maruti Alto Car(Model - Lxi, Colour - Silky Silver) at Dewar's Garage (4 Council House Street,Kolkata) on 8th of November 2007. My customer code is R432. I was told at the time of booking that the car would be delivered on 26th of November 2007. Suddenly after all these days I have been told date of delivery can not be confirmed now as Maruti has stopped production as well as delivery of Alto Lxi model now. I am in a fix now. I have already paid the dealer an amount of 44 thousand rupees. If I cancel the booking now, they will simply deduct a sum of two thousand rupees from the advance but they are simply investing my money somewhere else. I didn't expect it from Maruti at least. In fact I am thinking of dragging the matterto the consumer's forum. Please clarify at the earliest.
    My name is Roji O Varghese. I booked a Maruti Alto Car(Model - Lxi, Colour - Sup White) at Pathankot Vehicleades PVT LTD on 7th of Jan 2010. My customer code is 32119.to day is 12/01/10 there is no intimation from the dealers. I have already paid the dealer an amount of 276285/ mode of DD of PGB Bhadram. I didn't expect it from Maruti at least. In fact I am thinking of dragging the matterto the consumer's forum. Please clarify at the earliest.

vikas grover
      To,
      Managing Director,
      Maruti Suzuki Udyog,
      India.
      Subject: Complaint against Bobb Motors Authorized Service Station, Firozpur.
      Sir
      I am a regular customer of your brand since 1997. first I use your maruti omni & after that I use your maruti 800, and now I am using your maruti zen . in the last 10 years I am satisfied by your service. But now I am sorry to say that some of crumpet persons are entered in your group like Bobb Motors, Moga Road, Near BSF Headquarter, Firozpur Cantt in the state of Punjab.
      On the day of 8-9-07 some salesman com to at my door and give me the schem for servicing for my car in just Rs.399/- for 8 times free service. I am impressed by the salesman so I bye the same. When I get the first service by the bobb moters he will create a bill of Rs. 940/-(nine hundred & forty only). In this bill he will add Rs. 30/- (Rs. thirty only) for break oil & Rs. 125/-(Rs. One hundred &twenty five only) for weight & Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty only) for camber adjustment. Sir These are the false additions in my bill because on the day of 14-10-07 I fill the brake oil in my car & sir on the day of 6-10-07 I change my cars front pair of tyre at that time I alien & balanced all the five tyre of my car and I know that no nead to adjust my car’s chamber. When I toke with the owner (Mr. Ashok kumar- Bobby) for this he said “ Humney to kiya hai ye kam aur hum to iskey paisey bhi lenge. Humey atey hai pesey nikalwany” after the argument I pay the full amount of the bill. After that when I request to give back to me the changed parts of my car to me he refused and said the old parts are our property and no any of them give to me. After that when I start my car the parking lights are not in working hear I tell you these are in working condition when I give my car to the work shop. The owner say to my “kal lana aaj humara electition nahi hai” . Sir after a day I am again visited to the workshop but the same problem is not settled down. Sir I visit in the workshop four times but the owner are said to me today (the[protected] that no elicitation we have.
      After gatting the harassment I registered a complaint against the owner in police station & if they are not satisfied me then I have knock the door of consumer court
      I am sorry to say that those people who are not provided the basic facility in there workshop how can you certified them. In this workshop no room or space to sitting for customers & no vacuum cleaner for cars. No trained foreman or mechanics. No required staff .
      Sir, I think if these type of authoresses service station age exist for a long time then your permanent costumers are not associate with you forever.
      Yours old costumer
      Vikash Grover
      ES 29/171, Malwal Road,
      Firozpur City. Pb
      I have booked one SX4, VXI model car of mettalic clear beige colour with your authorised dealerM/S Premsons Motor Udyog Pvt. Ltd on 21/01/2008by making a advancepayment of Rs.75000 vide account paying cheque against which a rreceipt was issued on 23/01/2008 At the time of booking I was assured that the car shall be delivered within eight days but till date the car has not been delivered to me and the dealer is not in a position to say as to by when the car shall be delivered. In the mean time the dealer has informed me that the car prices has also enhanced which I shall have to bear inspite of the fact that I has booked the car several days back. I have on the assurance of the dealer already sold off my old car and am presently without a car. I am a lawyer by proffession and am facing undue harassment. The dealer is also not providing me with a spare car.please look into the matter and infom me as to by when I shall get the delivary of my car.

Myself Brahm Swaroop Rajal. I am an Editor of “Vishwakarma Doot” Newspaper, its publishing since 1994 from Ambala City. And I am the royal customer of Maruti Suzuki since 1999. I have purchase 2 new vehicles from Modern Automobiles in last 10 years.

On date 2 July 2009 a Maruti Sales Executive Name Rahul Sharma came in my office at 5.00 pm and demonstrate about the Model Astar. He produced me a Test Ride of this vehicle on 6.00 pm.. and after that he and Mr. Dikshit Jagota (EDP Incharge) and other three executives put me on pressure to book this vehicle right now. And I give them Rs. 5000/- in cash and a cheque of Rs. One Lac. Even on that time I was totally confused. And Mr. Dikshit give me his visiting card as the receipt of Rs. 5, 000/- with the signature on its back. And ensure me that they will present my cheque in bank after my permission.

And in the morning dated 3 July 2009, A man Mr. Kamlesh (ASM) came in my office to demonstrate about Astar from your other Dealer in Ambala M/s Eakansh Wheels. And he offered me better options and schemes on that vehicle. And than I asked to Mr. Rahul about those options and rebates but they can’t afford that. That’s why I cancelled my booking on same day.

Even I already cancelled my booking till they produced my cheque in Bank (which was not cleared).

From the day I cancelled that booking, I give many reminders to Mr. Rahul Sharma but every time he was not in Showroom and ever time he said that he is calling me back. Than I personally visited in Modern Automobiles. But there was no higher authority present in showroom to talk with me. So I retuned back.

After that day I am giving them daily reminder to return back my money and cheque. But they are always ignoring me. Than I called on[protected] and there I told all about this episode to Mr. Shalain (Shalam) and he gave me a number of Higher Authorities in Punchkula[protected]. And I called on this number 3 times from the day I got this number but every time they ask my name and phone number and ensure to call me back but till now the result is a BIG ZERO.

One the other side after the cancellation of booking in Modern Automobiles. I purchased that Car from other dealer M/s Eakansh wheels on dated 5 July 2009. and they delivered my car at my home with Temp. Number and Insurance papers only. (without no other paper i.e. Invoice/Bill/Warranty of the vehicle).
      Now a new story is this that I have not received my bill till this date I am writing you this letter. Due to that reason I can’t take my registration number from Motor Vehicle Authority. And any time I can be Punished or Fined coz of without registration number.

Please show me the way …. What I can do in both matters (stories) I written above…
      [BRAHM SWAROOP RAJAL]
      EDITOR
      VISHAWKARMA DOOT NEWSPAPER
      100-F, PREET NAGAR, AMBALA CITY
      TEL.[protected], 2553687 O. 2551623 R.
      CELL : (0) [protected]

amitraiahuja

I have a serious greviance against Rohan Motors, Noida.
        I took my Maruti Alto-LX today for service and I was made to wait 3 hours and kept getting assurance that my car is being serviced and it will take 5 minutes more. When I went to collect my car I found it was not even touched and the foreman Mr.
        Mehrajuddin was rude to the core. He nearly abused me as if trying to vent out his frustation on me.
        I have 3 maruti cars in my family and have been a dedicated user of Maruti Suzuki cars. This was the first time I met with such behaviour. I understand one unsatisfied customer does not affect a company but I also believe mouth publicity matters a lot.

Please look into this matter cause these small incidents matter a lot.

Anil Ahuja
        Ph: [protected] / [protected]
        K-5007, Royal Garden Estate, E-12 Sector 61 Noida

I have a serious greviance against Rohan Motors, Noida.

Please look into this matter cause these small incidents matter a lot.

Anil Ahuja
        Ph: [protected] / [protected]
        K-5007, Royal Garden Estate, E-12 Sector 61 Noida

Maruti Suzuki 800 — Floor of car is totally corroded

Floor of my car totally corroded and all the welding joint has gone due to rust problem .
        It is very serious for driving.

Maruti Suzuki 800 — FREQUENT BREAKDOWN

SIR,

I AM REALLY SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT AS A CUSTOMER OF MARUTI-800,RECENTLY I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF FREQUENT BRAKEDOWN.DURING MY TRIP TO KANYAKUMARI AND I HAVE CHANGE THE PETROL PUMP THE SAMETHING HAS OCCURED AND I HAD TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO MARUTI SEVICE CENTRE AND GOT MY VEHICLE READY.BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM HAS BEEN REPEATING AND I HAD TAKEN THE VEHICLE TO KOLLAM DEALER,THEY TOLD THE RADIATOR WAS COMPLAINT, TWO OR THREE TIMES.MY PROBLEM IS NOT YET SOLVED BUT I HAD GIVEN A HUGE AMOUNT AS BILL AMOUNT FOR ALL THESE SERVICES.NOW AGAIN THE SAMETHING HAS HAPPENED AND I HAVE GIVEN MY VEHICLE TO THE KOLLAM SERVICE STATION(SARATHY).PLEASE TRY TO SEE OVER THIS PROBLEM OR ELSE I AM FED UP I INTENTED TO SELL MY VEHICLE AND MY VEHICLE NUMBER IS KL04G/7672

Maruti Suzuki 800 — SERVICING TAKING MORE THAN 8 DAY?

Serivicing taking so long time?. It ismore that 8 days and still the service centre giving one or other excuse and apologising. Car number AP9AK 4733. The servicing was to be completed in 3 days as per the job slip and the responsible person is Aleem
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mohon Motor - Kolkata, Maruti Udyog - Wagon R Lxi — Cheating customer at the time of servicing & maintenance of car [Resolved]

Sharad Kumar Verma
          Dear Maruti,
          I am having problem in my new True Value WagonR. On the Date of Delivery(09/11/2007) of the Vehicle we...

Munish Bhasin
          With regards it is brought out that I, Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa am a Government Servant working in the State Bank of India (Sadar Branch at Ambala Cantt). On the occasion of marriage of my daughter on 12th March 2007, I planned to gift her a car (Wagon R- LXi) as per details given below. Previously I wanted to gift her a Santro Zing, but my Son-in-law suggested me to go for Maruti, just because of the services Maruti Provides. I approached the nearest dealer – Modern Automobiles, Ambala. The Executive who met me told me the rates of the car and also about the discount of Rs.15,000/- which was provided. He told me about the Corporate discount of Rs.3000/- for SBI employees. In addition to this he also assured me for an additional discount, but did not tell me the amount and said that this discount will be given to you at the time of delivery of the car or the payment.

Chassis No.514655
          Temporary Resiteration Number – HR 99 AD-TP-8519.

You can very much assure that on 12th March 2007, it was a heavy rain going on and the marriage of my daughter was in the day time and it had to shift the venue. Being the father of girl getting married, you can very well be aware of the situation I was in at that time. As such I sent my son for the delivery of car as the car was to be gifted on that very day, just because of the prestige issue, which I think you will understand. But when my son approached the dealer – Modern Automobile, no Corporate discount was offered to him and also the additional discount was given to him. My son immediately called me, but I could do nothing except to accept the conditions of the agency being a issue of my prestige as I had announced the gift of car. I directed my son to take the delivery of car on full amount and thought that I would proceed with the dealer on the next day. Next day on 13th March 2007, when I approached the dealer, he gave me thousand of reasons, why the discount could not be given, which I think is spoiling the name of the firm. They misused my helplessness to benefit themselves. Then the Executive says “I could give you the discount at the time of delivery by giving you free accessories”. This I think is cheating with a innocent customer. If a customer is clever, he will take anything away from you and if he is innocent, the company is going to make a fool of him.

In addition to this the car was having a defect in the center locking, which I told the Executive on 13th March 2007, but to my surprise this minor defect was not attended even in 2 hours, which I spent there arguing with Mr. Shekhar and the Executive. I will also approach Consumer court for delivering me unchecked Car. To my as well as your surprise, they continuously argued with me in front of my son-in-law and neither offered me a seat nor a glass of water, which may be confirmed with them. This is the dealing which they do with a person, who has just bought a car worth Rs.3.60 lacs.

This kind of poor service, I do not expect from Maruti. The Car is also having slight problem in the reverse gear. I could not contact Maruti for this, as my son-in-law went to Vaishno Devi and all the documents were with him at his place. The reason for writing this long mail was just to make the company clear, how the customers are being treated. I request the firm to take some firm steps and get the justice done with me.

Core Complaint Id 20933

In continuation of email and fax dated 19/3/2007 sent to Maruti from Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa (regarding the Car purchased on 12th March, 2007 in the name of Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa from Modern Motors, Ambala).

I, Munish Bhasin am Son-in-Law of Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa, who earlier contacted you and also sent a fax to Maruti Udyog. In response of my compliant to the Regional office at Chandigarh, I received a call from Modern Motors that the corporate discount of Rs.3000/- is being offered to me and I may collect the same. When I approached the customer care at Modern, I was offered the same. Then I started talking about the additional rebate of Rs.4000/-, which was offered to me when I first went to Modern for the price list of Wagon-R. They told me that this rebate cannot be given at any cost. I replied that you refused to give the rebate of Rs.3000/- (Corporate discount) also, but when I made the compliant the rebate was offered to me. I told them that I will again compliant against them and then the rebate will be offered to me. I also asked Mr.Shekhar that I will lodge a compliant by name against him because of his misbehavior, which has already been mentioned in the previous email referred to above.

It took no longer for Mr.Shekhar that he left for his cabin. Four or five executives working there surrounded him and then he called AGM of State Bank of India and told them that sons of Mr.Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa are abusing us and our staff and the girls engaged on customer care, which was totally false. I lost my temper and asked the lady engaged on customer care, who was the witness of all this happening, that whether I abused you. She replied “Please keep me out of this. It is between you and Mr.Shekhar”.

This was the biggest shock for me. I think, the lady taking charge of customer care was under pressure from Mr.Shekhar as if she must have been working under him. He then threatened me that “I will stop giving business to State Bank of India and I have called the team of SBI. I will take action against your father-in-law.” My father-in-law then received a call from his AGM about this matter.

Can anybody explain me that when the matter was between a Customer and Maruti, why the boss of my father-in-law approached. Mr. Shekhar just took advantage of his resources or you may say contacts.

Then I called the office at Chandigarh, they gave me the extension of Mr.Akshat, who co-operated very well with me and gave me the number of Mr.Rohit, who was according to him Regional Manager. The phone Number is: - [protected].

It can be easily confirmed from my cell or his cell that I called him at least 35 times. It may appear only 35 but waiting for 35 times on phone means something, but Mr.Rohit did not pick the phone. In between I continuously was in contact with Chandigarh office and had the numbers of Delhi office. Now it was not a matter of rebate now but it is about my self esteem as I was insulted in front of my father-in-law and his boss.

I can give you details that I have already spent more than Rs.1000/- on the communication (mobile, fax, email etc.) just because of this. I even did not get my car registered. I planned to go for a long drive with my wife as I am just married, but I had to cancel that just because of this event. Mr. Shekhar has totally disturbed the mental status of mine and my family. The mental harrasement I have gone through should be compensated.

In last I then came across Mr.Anindya Datta, who helped me a lot. I appreciate his work and my special thanks to him as he assured me that some strict action will be taken in this regard.

I may also bring it to the notice of Maruti that Mr.Shekhar will definitely not admit his mistake and will insist on the point that I misbehaved with him. Even if it is agreed then also what is base of calling the boss of my father-in-law.

My fault is only this that I purchased Maruti car. As suggested by my father-in-law, I should have opted for something else.

The Manual center locking of the car is also defective and Modern has made me visit to them 4 times for this and then also refused to correct it with the plea that the part which is to be changed is not available with them. I will definitely approach Consumer court and local Media for the injustice being done to me by Maruti or I should say Modern Motors. I am a employee of PWD (B&R) Deparment and working there as a PA to Superintending Engineer. I also give coaching of Engineering Mathematics at my place. I assure that everybody who comes in contact with me, I will definitely apprise him of the behavior which has been done to me by Maruti. My father-in-law is a employee of State Bank of India. Besides this he is also a Farmer of village Mohra. He will also do the same.

Kindly help me, if you can and get the self esteem back for me. I do not want any rebate but the time elapsed of mine which I have spent feeling insulted may be returned to me.

If Maruti cannot take any action against Mr.Shekhar, please do not make any false promises that the customer will be justified.

I do not want to have any relationship with Maruti and if possible please return my car, so that I can live easily. I feel harassed, whenever I drive this car. I have not driven my car except to go to Modern from Mohra four times and come back. If necessary five to six thousand of money may also be deducted from me, but please get me out of Maruti. Because being a resident of Ambala, I would have to approach Modern Motors, which I think is insult to me.

I again and again thank Mr. Anindya Datta for guiding me in the right direction.

I hope that Executives of Maruti will go through the whole contents of this email and try to understand the position I am in and also the position I went through suffering only for buying Maruti.

HOPING FOR EARLY ACTION ON THE PART OF MARUTI.

(MUNISH BHASIN)

Village & Post Office, Mohra
          District Ambala (Haryana).
          Mb.[protected]
          [protected].
          I think the whole responsibility is Maruti Udyog Limited. Why they are not taking any immediate action against the Swindler dealer. Because customer is patronizing the product not by the dealer name but the Maruti market value and feed backs. I also got new Maruti Wegaon R in the month of April 2007. And I also face lot many problem not only @ the time of delivery but the service is more then deteriorated.

The reason I found as maruti increasing their customer volume they are fading on customer focus and customer service. I think we should raised our concern on social networking and not advice any body to patronize the maruti product.

When the company observe they are losing there customer/ Market share then only they will improve their level of service and take immediate action on customer complain.

Naveen Kumar Shelar,
          [protected].

Maruti Udyog — Pathetic service provided at one of your dealers

This is to inform you that iam owing a maruti esteem model 95 using in Kerala, and iam very pleased with its performance. But few days’ back it was break down and since I thought of getting it repaired at one of your authorized dealers in kerala named A.M Motors Pattambi.
          Here the problem arisen as it took near about one and a half month to get the delivery and that too I haven’t pressurized anybody at the workshop for fast delivery but I felt really bad and very upset to see the condition of the car. Even after keeping it there for more than a month then too its condition was worse than bad, not only I have made full payment of Rs.23000.I really felt very-very bad. I never expected such a work at your authorized workshop.
          After ward next day I went there to show the condition but I got the reply that they don’t have the complaint part in there stock. Then I asked to check the lights as because there is only one point working I mean the bright one only, and hence it is causing trouble while driving, then they replied as to change the combination switch which I thought at that time to change but due to lack of time I thought of changing it the very next day.
          Next day I took the car to one of my known mechanic and just asked for a check, I also told him the lights then he checked and said the problem is with the resister and we can change it and cost only Rs170 where as I have to pay near about Rs.1500 to Rs.2000 for the same problem at your workshop.
          Sir, here I felt like complain it to some concerned authorities, and in a hope that you will look into this matter because I am using this car for a decade and have full faith and trust, not only this I was just thinking of changing it with the new SX 4 of the same brand but I now has to think of it once more.
          I am not blaming about the car but the type of service I was expecting is below of what I get in any local workshop.
          Sir, its my humble request to you that you must see into this matter.
          Iam sending a copy of this to other concerned authorities also.
          Thanking You,
          Yours Truly
          Shaji Nair
          Sales Manager
          Bajaj Allianz LIC Ltd.
          Pattambi Area Office.
          Mob:[protected]
          i rohit kriplani a owner of maruti swift DL4CAE-1000 vdi
          i gave my car to D.D.motors wazirpur depot, on 26 april 2008 at workshop, then they gave my car for servicing on 29april. and then they called to pick up my car on 30april at 9.30pm.
          but they did not gave me car, coz they were not able to locate the key for 2 hours, then next morning they told me that the key has been lost. then i went to their manager Mr.Ashok, who told me that they will change full lock system for security purpose.
          by the mean time i was misbehaved by whole staff at every step, i felt like zero.then on 7 may they called me and told to pick up the car and the lock system will be rectified after 4 days.
          and from last 14 days i am travelling in taxis.
          please do the justice to me and a lesson to D, D . motors
          my no. is[protected]

Maruti Swift — misbehave and poor service

i rohit kriplani owner of maruti swift DL4CAE-1000.
          on 26april i gave my car to D.D.MOTORS wazirpur depot for workshop then on 29april for servicing at same place, on 30april i received a call from them to pick my car at 9.30 pm and when i went there they were unable to locate the key of my car. next morning again i went to pick my car, then they tell me the key has been lost, after that i went to manager Mr. Ashok, he told me that they will change complete lock system of the car, this shows how irresposible company is.and they all were behaving as if iam a begger or what. now on 8 may they call me and asked me to pick the car.and come back after 4 days, this is disgusting
          and these 14days i have been travelling in taxis, this what D.D.motors ia all about. please do the justice to me if possible .

Maruti Udyog — misguidance from the maruti workshop

1 week ago i took my esteem car reg. no. PB65D3083 to CM AUTO SALES, ROPAR.
          my vehical has done 98200 kms. I took my car for servicing and i was given an estimate of 9000rs.
          but when my vehical was ready, the bill amount was 16059. and moreover i was not at all satisfied by the condition of the vehical after servicing. please look after the dealers.
          I m hitesh singla r/o #1155 sector 18-chandigarh. i had buyed 1 maruti swift vdi from berkeley automobiles panchkula on 27th march. The car was running smooth till the third service.But after the third service the car give the problem of missing at the speed of 80-100. the car automatically stops at the speed of 80. i had cheked the car from phase 2 berkeley workshop. they change the cluch plates of the car and fittied the new modified cluch plates. but the car still give the problem of missing. it really dangerous sometimes when i m overtking. the car gives a large miss at the speed of 80 and leaves a large amount of white pollution. i had cheked with the berkeley workshop 3 times but the problem still exists.
          I had the proper record of the service done. and the car is still in the warranty period.
          i m requesting the maruti udyog kindly check to it and take action as soon as possible.

thanking you,

hitesh singla
          #1155 sector 18-c chnadigarh
          i had booked a swift dizre zdi white car at libra auto car company ltd.rc.no 931 dated 14/02/2012.the company promised me to deliver car within 3 to 4 months at atime of booking but actully they neither deiverd the car nor gave any setisfaction answer/response.the co.asked me pay rs.750438.i paid the above amount vide draft no.776173 of obc bank mandi gobindgarh.they told me to have the delivry within a week. till date i did not get any satisfaction response on car...sir, ihope that you will pay immediate attention to my genuine request and order your dealer to immediatly deliver the car and save me from unjustified harassment, , , thankig you. your sicerely BALVIR KUMAR.PANKAJ GOYAL& COMPANY AMLOH RAOD MANDI GOBINDGARH... MO.NO.[protected]

Mayur Sakpal
            I have booked Maruti VDI (ABS) on 1/09/2007, the dealer (Chowgule Industries Private Ltd. Pune). Till date I never received a call from the dealer informing me about the status of my car. Every time when I call they give me some reason, with giving me any period of delivery. Also they dealers are not comenting on the interest which Maruti claimed in the newspapers.

I would really like to know as to how many cars does maruti dispatch. As the dealer says they receive 1 car per month from Maruti, and the colour is also not as per order.

Request you to please confirm on this.

Mayur Sakpal
            Hello sir!

I am suffering from quite the same problem. I booked my car on 3rd oct, with a promised delivery in the first week of november. And now, 25th of the month i am being told that the car shall arrive in the third week of december.

This is outrageously unacceptable. I want your support. I am planning to organize sufferers like US, and unite. Only then can we do something against this issue. The time is ours, lets make the most of it.

Dhruv
            I booked a Swift VDi with ABS on 14-Sep-2007 with another irresponsible Maruti dealer, Millenium Mobility, Pune.
            Same story!
            Promised date of delivery was by First Week of November 2007.
            Today is Dec 12th 2007 and still the dealer is reluctant to provide any concrete info on the car arrival status.
            Excuses given are
            'ABS feature takes more time' and
            Maruti plant is closed for 1 week (now closure duration has been suddenly increased to 15 days!).

I think it is time to approach Consumer Forum and drag these irresponsible people who refuse to fulfil promises made, into Court of Law.

Ashish
            Similar problem is faced by me in Mumbai.. I booked Azure Grey VDi on 5th Nov.. and yet to get a firm answer from the dealer. I was given committment of delivery within one and half month and it is 2 month and i have not got any firm answer from the dealer till date..

Now consumer forums shud look into these disputes and settle it with Maruti for quicker delivery..

Rgds
            SRY
            Yes, I totally agree with the above comments as I faced a similar problem. I have asked many dealers in Chandigarh and got a very absurd answer. I love the Swift and that is the reason I am taking this crap otherwise I would never enter a Maruti showroom.
            Dear Sir
            I agree with all this statements.Bcoz I have been waiting for my swift vdi abs red for the last 4 months.I have booked the same car on 16th june 2008 and I still get any resonse fron the dealer, Popular automobiles, mamangalam, cochin, kerala.They are ready to give me non abs swift.But I refused to take it.
            A.Chenthamarakshan
            mangalath (H)
            Eloor North
            Udyogamandal PO
            Cochin
            Kerala
            Phone [protected]

Mohit Kesar
              my customer Ashish Jain had sold a santro car at competent true value c.p to buy a new swift vxi car in sept 2006 till date rc of the car stands in name of ashish jain but actually the car has been sold to somebody in gurgaon now we have been demanding the xfered rc from past 6 mth but after repeted follow up with competent, maruti customer care, maruti regional office we are not getting any positive response as to when will we get the transfered rc.now who stands responible if aything goes wrong in any manner.

people at maruti customercare says to go to police station to make an fir

if this is the only solution what is this customer care for

my complaint no is 448557 and 456985
              i have spoken to varun, pandey, vijay khanna, anandu, amit, ashish, ritu, nishu in various department of competent and maruti but i feel like even these people need help to sort out the matter

now i hope to get a positive response asap for the problem

mohit kesar
              cont no. [protected]
              I PURCHASE WAGANR DL2CN-4012 FROM SECTOR-9 SHOP THE NON FULLFILLMENT OF COMMITTMENTS AND IRRESPONSNSIBLE OF YOUR STAFF PLEASE LOOK AND ENQUIRE THE MATTER WITH YOUR ABOVE MENTION SHOP BEFORE I TAKE THIS MATTER WITH OTHER FAST PLATEFARM AVAILABLE IN INDIA.
              REGARDS,

Mr. Jagdish Khattar
                Managing Director
                Maruti Udyog Limited

REQUEST...

Maruti Suzuki — Total disappointment from Maruti Body shop - PASCO Gurgaon [Resolved]

BISWARUP NANDI
                I have bought a new Alto LXi (M) car from your showroom couple of months back. The registration number of my car is HR 26...

Venugopal.S
                To Whom Ever it may concern,

I own a Maruti Alto LXi, last month i gave it for a general service to Kalyani Motors despite my Car was in a very good condition. I had one dent on the Bonnet and a damaged Bumper. Once i received my Car from the service i was very unhappy. I noticed the problems with my car which were not there when i gave the Car for Service.
                My Car now has a issue in Wheel Balancing, my car moves left when i hold the steering wheel straight. The answer given by the engineer is that the buttons of the wheel are not proper and the same needs to be replaced. But i did not had this issue when i gave the car for servicing. And my Car has been giving some humming noise and some unusual noise while i am driving.
                I escalated the issue to the AGM Kalyani Motors and even she was not helpfull. She orderd her engineer to look in to the vehicle but the engineer returned the vehicle back to me with no solution, and he suggested me to change the tyres and use some oil mixed with the petrol. I have spent more than 5000.00 Rs and got nothing in return except problems.
                Do Maruti is running short of experts to fix such issue. Or i request Maruti Udyog to show me a service station where the problem can be solved.
                And also i would like to know what is the procedure to reclaim my amount back which i have spent on my car.

Maruthi alto lxi — Dealer Dissappointing customer.

I have taken quatation for Alto LXI and got promised to get
                it for 300000 on road with perle silver colour.
                but when I took DD from a bank and went to showroom, he told
                me that colour can not get with these price and asked me
                other colour dispite of I informed him at the begining about my prefered coloure.
                If I go to other show room I have to loose my bank charges for
                which the DD made on this dealer's name.
                The company should take care of this type of dealers and customer should be protected.
                show room name is SABOO, RKS MOTORS, UPPAL HYDERABAD, AP.
                please take action over this type of delers to save the customers.
                CRReddy.

Maruthi alto lxi — service is not good

This reg a complaint that i have purchased new vechicle.. (maruthi alto lxi) last five months ago ... after a few months.. ive starting problem... in fact ive informed message to service station... they checked up... but again also iame having the same problem .. so i kindly requset you solve my problem...
                my maruthi alto bearing regn no KA01MB8463
                on the way from tumkur to bangalore brokedown at nelamangala and i called up the call centre and they directed me get the vehile repaired by nelamangala authorised agency on 04/03/2009 and he replaed head kit and delivered the vehcle. on 09/03/2009 while i was on bangalore indiranagar the same problem came and vehicle brokedown on indiranagar road bangalore. again i called call centre who directed me to contact bimal showroom who towed the vehicle to their showroom. for the fauilty repair of nelamangala again and again i am suffering from breakdown of my alto plese guide me to settle the matter

madhusudana.t.v.
                corporation bank
                tumkur
                mobi:[protected]

Maruthi alto lxi — Incomplete service

I have given my maruthi alto LXI vehicle to OMS Motors (which is an authorized service center in Chennai) for changing the wind shield which was broken and to remove a dent caused related to the same accident. There was insurance claim also. Once they delivered the car, I have noticed that some of the scratches were not painted. I pointed out all those scratches pending. When I asked them, they took the car out of the garage. Once he got the money, I know, this is a formal way to say "Get out".

More than that there was problem with the music system. They are not ready to accept it.

This behaviour is not expected from Maruthi People.

Maruthi alto lxi — Bad Service

Respected Sir,

I had Purchased a new maruthi Alto LXi From popular motors kottarakkara (kollam Dist).I am not satisfied with the customer care department Because we paid the money for all accessories but they had given the duplicate only.They had charged the tufflon cotting And under cotting also but after two days the cotting is damaged several times i asked about this but they are posponding the matter i had complainted in your offices also but i dont get the proper reply from your side.So kindly Do the needfull to us.

Thanks And Regards
                Shoukathali Rawther T H

The complaint No .[protected]
                Chase No. 1398746
                Engine No F8DN3678419
                Vehicle No KL 25 A 5219

Maruti Suzuki — poor services [Resolved]

dr.prasana kumar rath
                  With most grief and anguish, I am to inform you that I am a satisfied customer of Maruti & Lohiya Motors since...

pritpal singh
                  i brought swift OF WHITE COLOU DIESEL from gulzar autos about 2 months ago . Infect it was my biggest mistake patronize Maruti Product ..
                  iam facing problem with its fuel line , form the date of purchase on that day after taking car from showroom on the way it
                  is stopped my family member are keenly waiting for me to see new car but iam on the way alone with my car searching lift from anybody .
                  This is really disgusting
                  they have taken my car for repair , every time after handing over to me they say , sir u will never face problem in future?

what iam continously facing this problem what is this?I am not able to understand
                  what is going on and where is the problem

is this your service to costumer .on last wednesday when iam on the way its engine stops and with grace of god my accident is avoided .

to whom should i say , is this your service ?
                  i have spend around 5 lakh for this car .
                  Need not to mention again that I have committed a very big mistake by taking delivery of the said vehicle.
                  iam very much disturbed .please take the necessary and strict action .

my contact number is [protected]I

NITIKA BAKSHI
                    I BOUGHT A MARUTI SWIFT (DEISEL) LDI MODEL FROM KIRAN MOTORS(AHMEDABAD BRANCH) OF MARUTI UDYOG PVT. LTD.

I AM FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH THE CAR AND AM NOT ATALL SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDE.

THE MAJOR ONES ARE :

1) CAR MAKES A LOT OF NOICE.
                    2) THE HEAD LIGHTS ARE NOT ATALL GOOD(I JUST SURVIVED FROM A ROAD ACCIDENT)
                    3) THE EMPLOYEES DO NOT TREAT THE COMPLAINTS WELL.

4) TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OUT OF ME WHEN I ASK THEM TO CHECK MY CAR.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING FOR ME OR ELSE I WILL HAVE TO FILE A POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM..

THANKS

NITIKA BAKSHI
                    The story is some what same with me... I had an accident a month back... logged police complaint and sent my Alto LX for repair. It was done but the QUALITY was lacking ... i sent it again... after that... vibration in the car body.. noisy inside... etc etc.. problems were there...

They politely took it back from me... to repair .. i got it today but there is another kind of knockin noise... i really do not want to take this car back now... sent oit back again...

You know... my dealer does the work... politely.. they are very nice but quality in work is not there.. if you send your car once to the work shop... it will be there only for the full month and for the next month... and till you do not want it.. but for sure.. work will not be done...

I do not know if i should complain against them... they are nice .. but still my work is undone and in since last month my car is most of the time in workshop only.. looks like i bough it for them... to keep it there as the demonstration model... fedup i am....
                    If i complain, i will not get polite service... next time.. as i am alone and no MALE is with me... i have to think twice before doing so...

I bought it from avneet motors... Udaipur.. and is still in the workshop of at Madari, Udaipur...
                    The officials of m/s Fair deal car Pvt. Ltd dilshad Garden delhi are very very irresponsible and have no manners deal with customers. I facing a problem with them

kamalseth
                      my name is kamal and i am totaly confused to what i do now ? i have maruti swift iam gone to the service center to dd motors (wazirpur) but they are not doing there work properly if any part of the engine is defective they said it is right and we are not change this part 4 to 5 times (we go there and) then changes the part in warrenty they changes the old parts i want to know that if my car is in warrenty & its defective so why they are not changing the parts now my head oil seal is leaking but they said its all right i think this time if dd motors are not doing there right job then i am gone to the consumer court

RAJESH RAINA

Greetings for the day,

I would like to state that i had bought a Wagon R LXi model on 9 th Feb'06 from Rohan Motors Noida. This was my third car from the esteemed organisation of Maruti Udyog.Before this car I was a satisfied customer of Maruti.My satisfaction was shattered after I did the servicing of my car from Pasco automobiles gurgaon. I had planned to visit to Jammu alongwith my family in the last week of spetember '06, so I went to for servicing to posco before leaving on 23.09.06 and I told them that I was facing minor problem in head light as it sometimes fluctuates.
                        After servicing i went to Jammu in my vehicle and while returning from Jammu on 06.10.06 I found some smell in the car near Jalandher and when I checked by opening the bonet I found the baterry boiling and I immediately went to nearby authorised service station SWAN Motors, there they checked and found that the alternator was overcharging with which the baterry was overflowing. They repaired the alternator and after that we left for Gurgaon . This was a harrowing experience for me and my family as we had a narrow escape otherwise the battery would have been blasted.After reaching Gurgaon I called the Pasco but they did not respond. So I left calling with the impression not to go for servicing at Pasco. Now the problem is that the chasis inside the bonnet near the battery is rusted due to the baterry water which sprinkled at the time of problem.
                        Now I am writting to your goodself after such a long time because when I have faced the brunt of the bad servicing by the Pasco and no other person should face this.
                        I will never forget the harrowing experience of taking this car for the long drive, even now I am not confident whether i should go for any long journey by this car or not.

I repent for buying a car for which I could not get the proper servicing and In future I will think twice before going for Maruti. I know I will make no diffrence to your organisation by leaving one customer, but at the same time I request that such an experience should not be faced by any other family.

with regards
                        Rajesh Raina
                        Mobile [protected]

maruri Wagon-R, vxi — Problem in car after first servicing and negligence

I am, Dr. Tarakranjan GUPTA a resident of east Bangalore put forward this not. I have brought a new Maruti Wagon-R ( vxi) from Indiranagar Vimal on 29th March (KA03 MJ4314) . I came with vehicle for servicing on th last week of April to Vimal Maruti, Whitefield. After servicing, the car bacame noisy as I switch on AC. I mentioned the same office over telephone and booked a complaint. But unfortunately one of the service personal told me to withdraw the complaint as he thinks it is all OK. Could you provide me any help?

Wagon R — overcharged and services not proper

I am not happy the way i am being treated at M/S Akansha Automobiles in Moradabad when i went there for getting the part replaced under warranty .
                        The problem with the car is that when i m increasing the speed of the car, i get to hear a noise which is like some sort of air is being leaked and afetr so many arguments they were ready to do the needful but than also i was overcharged, as such the estimate given to me was for Rs. 855 and actuall charged was Rs.1462 and on top of that there is no customer feedback form available...less space for vehicles .
                        my vehicle regn nos is DL3C AW 3866, wagon R where i m continuously facing the same problem again and again i.e. sometimes gears gets hard and sometime its give noises like of airleaking which is due to some technical fault with the clutch and i was told at Akansha automobiles that when u have got ur vehicles clutch replaced under warranty from M/S Marketting times, delhi they have put cluth of yr 2006 and pressure plate of yr 2007 cozf this i have to face too many problems.

Pasco Automobile Gurgaon — Car Servicing

I purchased my Maruti VXI Swift car 9-10 months back and got it serviced from Pasco Automomobile,Gurgoan which was due to happen at 20000km. I went to the delear and they have made an estimate of 9000/- INR and asked me to come over next day. I asked service engineer "out of these line items which you have mentioned in budget what is avoidable at 20000km which is not mandatory". The service engineer said only Wheel balancing and alignment, rest all is mandatory. Then I went to the delear next day to take my car and asked him to show us the proof that all these are mandatory. He was only able to explain 50% items which he has mentioned. Rest he was saying it is not there after showing the same in service book. He was giving a stupid excuse that "I explained to you earlier about the features and functionality of every line item". I did not take his point and told him that just telling about feature of the service item does not mean that it is mandatory. What ever is not being mentioned in service book I will not pay.

I would rather never like to go back to same service station again for service who are befooling customer on daily basis and making money out of it.

Rgds
                        Amit Sharma

Maruti Suzuki — accident happen in authorised service centre [Resolved]

Amit Poreddiwar
                          I had lodged a complaint over phone on anytime maruti hotline no. so
                          with that reference I am sending you my car photo...