Maruti Suzuki India Customer Care

7th Floor, Pooja Towers 3, Gopalpura Byepass, Tonk Road, Jaipur 302018
Tel: +91 14 1511 8006, +91 14 1511 8007
Fax: +91 14 1511 8005

Chennai
7th Floor, Capital Towers, 180, Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Tel: +91 44 2823 3051, +91 44 2823 3053

2nd floor, Tutus Tower, NH-47 Byepass Padivattom, Cochin 682024
Tel: +91 48 4408 8400
Fax: +91 48 4233 3670

Hyderabad
Mahavir Chambers, Door No. 3-6-363 & 3-6-1/1 Chamber Bearing No. 101 & 102, 1st Floor, Liberty Square Stanza, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad 500029
Tel: +91 40 6672 9999

Plot no.1, Phase 3A, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon 122051
Tel: +91 12 4234 1304

View More Information...

Load

Maruti Suzuki India related photos (1660)

Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

akhilesh srivastava
I have Maruti Suzuki Auto Care no.[protected] and having more than 2000 auto points. Therefore I was invited to take part in slogan contest. On 02.02.2008 I have been advised by phone from the company on my mobile no.[protected] about my wining the contest. But till I could not get any prize. Please let me know the person to whom I should be contacted and what formalities are to be completed from my end.

I will be grateful if the needful be done at an early course.

Akhilesh Srivastava
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:40:02
Still on 04.03.2008 I am unable to anything from the company.

akhilesh srivastava
Still on 25.04.2008 reply of my letter dated 21.02.2008 is awaited. Please inform me at the earliest.

Akhilesh
Still on 05.05.2008 my earlier letter are not attended by the company.

Akhilesh Srivastava

Maruti Suzuki — Default in a new vehicle [Resolved]

Anurag Sharma
    I took a new Alto car from Maruti Suzuki, Rohan Motors Faridabad. On the very next day, i reported some knocking...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (25)

A Satish Kumar
    Myself - A Satish Kumar and my friend have taken the delivery of new cars(Alto) on Dec 28th'2007.It is been close to 2 months, till there has been no response from the dealer end for completing the registration of the vehicle. Varun Motors acted very smartly in taking the registration amount before hand itself, but till now there has been no proper response from them in regard to the registration process of the new vehicles.

1 week back I had to pay a fine of Rs.100 towards driving the vehicle without any registration.

Just these people are worried more abt getting sales leads and how to convert them into money for Varun but they are not at all bothered about offering Good customer service.

Maruti's services as such are very pathetic, apart from that Dealers like Varun Motors are bringing down the Name of 'Maruti' by offering such poor response and service.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:53:42

Maruti /Alto/Varun Motors /Hyderabad — Faulty car delivered

I purchased Maruti-Alto car yesterday from Varun motors, Hyder nagar, Hyderabad. today i got call from delaer that i need to change my fuel tube. on asking they said that they receiive mail from maruti to change fuel pipe. When i asked them to send me a fax copy then i was surprised to see that there was notification from maruti to not to seold any vechile and despite of this they sold to me.

There was a notificartion from maruti to all sales delaer for not to sale vehile as there are qualit"y issues in alto car.

I want new car instead of faulty vehile . kindly help me out
    dear sirs
    Sub: Requirement of front and back bumpers for WagonR

Today a 1000 am i tried to contact the your company and I asked for the rate and availability of the above part.(front and back bumpers for WagonR)

I was connected to the insurance department. She was telling me how I came there and when I asked her to connect back to reception she said she cant do it and asked me to ring back again.

I called again and I asked for the sales department. when I repeated the request I was told I should contact the spares department and I was asked to ring again.

I did that and went to spares department and I contacted mr.Prem kumar and when I put my request for the rate of front and back bumpers for WagonR. I am told I whould contact the service department for the rate.

I asked him how he can ask me to go to the service department for the cost of a spare, he says that is the procedure and he will not know the rate.

I have had many a complaint earlier when I came for service and this time it was the limit of my tolerance..

I am sure you read this and if you take corrective action it is o.k. otherwise I will think Varun Motors is yet another company I am dealing with.

m.s.sastru
    HAve you got issue resolved ? I feels it will not resolve untill you yourself will not work hard to resolve it...nobody cares about these blogs/complaints...
    i am plan to purchase new car so pls
    hi im himesh

Dipanker
      Service Complaint:
      I am a happy customer of Maruti (I won Swift Vxi - 2006 model/14990 Km) and appeciates the great value of the company to satisfy its customers.

I gave my car for service on 05/Feb/08 to ABT Maruti Guindy. Surprisingly, the vehicle has been serviced with the following ill results:
      - No pickup [87 BHP car runs like a maruti 800 :(]
      - The entire car vibrates with jerks when i try to accelerate (in any gear)
      - Engine sound like a 1960 old truck engine when the vehicle is in on & static condition.

I gave a VERY good condition car for service (4th paid service) on 5th Feb and amazingly I have been returned a damaged car that I would like to disown.

I have already submitted a complaint and I understand that the dealer cum service station will try to fix the issue. In case there is no response from the dealer you can expect mails running to many higher officials.

My intent of this letter is to convey my "true value" feedback to Maruti so that they can try stopping the brand damage caused due to service personals in the supply chain.

Dipanker

Job Card No - JCO7030257
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:53:24
      Service Complaint:
      [protected]--------

I gave my maruti 800 car (HR 29 K 5961) for service on 01/March/08 to Royal Motors at Faridabad. Surprisingly, the vehicle has been serviced with the following ill results:
      - No pickup, (pick was good before service)
      - Horn is not blowing (Both speaker was in good condition before service)
      - Sony Stearo is not working (Working fine before service)
      - Clatch is not working fine.

I gave my car in very good condition for service amazingly I have been returned a damaged car that I would like to disown.

I have paid worth Rs 1703 for service but condition of my car is worth than before.

Bhanu Pratap Singh dogra

service complaint,

I am to draw your kind attention that i purchased a new car alt lxi vehicle no.TN 22 BE 0995 on 30-03-09 in the show room of POPULAR VEHICLES & SERVICES LTD anna nagar .After one month i left my vehicle to service in same show room on 07-05-09 at 12pm and next day they made a call to me and they told your car met an accident, two scratches happened in your car we will rectify like that they told and I went there I saw the doors r crushed by huge bumps on right side two door (rear and front) and I met customer care manager he asked sorry for that incident and he told that we will give same originality by changing new doors like that they gave acknowledgment to me, but after 4 days they inform that your car servicing as been finished now you can take delivery on[protected] but i saw door that is not satisfied me, small bumps in there, its look like a old car, I can’t get the originality, why I am worrying means I purchased before one month only.

Thanks!
      Martinalexander.S
      I am a owner of Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZXI model purchased the car on Jan 2008 but from day one I am facing the front suspension & Strg noise in the car. The car is given for service atleast 15 times but the complain remains as it was.
      dear sir,

i m using sx4 zxi jan 2008 model,
      since one or new problem is coming
      my 1st tyre got changed in the first month,
      there after i have to visit the workshop for at least 8-10 times for a noise of belt
      then in mid july i faced the problem of the other tyre nd i have to pay arond 2300bugs
      after that the other three tyres now its the time to pay 10000 rs.

this is not the last compain yeterday my car got overheated nd i visited to bagga link nd those person were like u take this car to meerut as the last service was done from RAJ SNEH as from where u had ur previous service thse person will only help u.

i will strongly recommend everyone not to BUY MARUTI SUZUKI SX4 at any cost.

thanking you
      ankit jain
      dl7ch3339

ajeet kumar
        sir
        its humiliating to use any maruti product due to its after sell service.i was not able to use my maruti in my own marriage ceromony.my car no BR-1AE 4315[Maruti swift} is still in vau service station in patna since 20th of january.staff of this centre are irresponsible and .inspite of my humble request to deliver my vehicle before marriage they have taken it as joke. today i m really a matter of joke.can u help me so that i can take my car to my home and sell it .really after this i m looking for another car whose service is better than maruti
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:52:34
        Dear sir
        Five days before i visited your service center krishna motors at balaganj lucknow for my maruti suzuki zen estilo for general service when his mechanic cheq my car he told me there is some work of front wheel bearing and clutch i tell him to do all work i submit my vehcile 11 o clock he return my vehcile 7 pm in evening but the problem of front wheel is consistance occur so this type of service you provide ??????
        very bad service
        very bad service proveided by maruti's service center
        i am not setisfied with the maruti service center
        Dear sir I have been a loyal customer of Maruti from last many years but now i m very disappointed with the services rendered by your service center Recently on 25 march 2015 I purchased a new wegon R VXI model from Dev moters Aligarh UP and unfortunately after some days my car got damaged by hailstones in Vrindawan in which the front glass and Bonut got damaged Next day I call Dev moters and explain my problem they send maruti representative to my resident and after verification he take the car to work shop on 8 april 2015 and promise to deliver on 17 april 2015 in perfect condition but they dont fulfill their commitment upto 21 april 2015 and daily make a new excuse and demand some more days for delivery But today I m got shocked by seeking the condition of my car It is parked on the roof of the workshop without any care in the very bad condition and it seems to be untouched as it is on 8 april 2015 as i know that it is the company norm to service the car in 24 hour but it takes more than 13 days for the very easy process of replacement of the damaged parts of the car It is very disappointing that your service centers are not fulfill the company norms and make the customers disappointed It is my kind request to take some action against my complain I m waiting for your response and hope the best form your side towards my complain Thank you Regards Navneet
        This is regarding service issue. As your best service station is 75 Km away from my town Datia and before handing over car to Prem motors Gwalior I told them that the car combination switch is burning whenever I am using dipper but they told it will be ractified and admit car @10am. But in evening 17:00 I received call that car service done but combination switch is not available so come after 15 days and pay all service charges and paid service cost of rs 3619/-.
        Two months back only service was done but your dealer Prem Motors Gwalior again did nothing and taken 3619 without any cause and my main problem remains with my car.I again took risk and drove car in night for 75km without dipper and indicator.
        I am feeling this is the major service lapse from Maruti side as non availability of part communication could have been done earlier.
        Need a satisfactory revert from your side.
        INVOICE No BR15000765
        Dr A P MISHRA
        MP32 C 0238

Chetan Raghav

I own a ALTO VXi 1.1L make Mar'04(Single Owner) till now it has run 58000 Kms only. My car is having Problem of Engine oil mixing with Coolent. I took my car for this problem to Rana Motors, Okhla. They told me that it is a Engine Head probelm and It can't be corrected I'll have to get the Engine Head replaced which cost around 22 k(Approx.). And they have also admitted that it is a manufacturing defect. If it is a manufacturing defect than Compnay should replace it FOC. Why I have to pay for something which I have taken proper care of. Last month I have put up my Querie on Maruti Website and next vary day I recieved a call from Rana Motors saying that you give all the prevoius invoice(record) of your vehicle repair then we will see what we can do(Whether the Vehicle has been repaired for Head earlier or not). Which means I have to take few days leave from my job and then ask Dealers for old Invoices. That's not possible for me...maruti must do this excesice itself...its not my Job.
          This means that ki "Meine apni Mehnat ki kamai Maruti mein Gawai, Maruti Ghar aai aur sath mein 100 DARD/PARESHANI LAYI....!!!!!!
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:51:25
          Hii
          My name is Rejith Kumar .I own a Swift Diesel on last April from Hercules Allappuzha Branch. I have raised some complaints against my vehicle but till now got any response from your side. First complaint was a water leak from somewhere in front and it goes to fill water inside vehicle…I felt so irritated because of this. that was for around 5 months and that time was raining season also so that I removed all cloths inside vehicle including platform Cloth from front part ,later they found that there was a hole in front glass beading, now its rectified. Please do some Quality check before dispatching otherwise customer will have to suffer all these issues.
          Second major complaint is Wheel alignment.3,4 times I have done alignment and I changed 2 tyres because of depreciation its in front left side .now also vehicle having a left side pulling I don’t know what to do . Please do some other solution if its because of any major issue. My right hand also paining while driving. It would be thankful if you could do some thing .
          hii my name is rajendra purohit . i owen a swift diesel iam satisfied my vehicle and audi motors sales and service team. they are very carefull for vehicle service and good responceble for owner. my car give 27kmpl on highway and 22kmpl in city driving condition.

kapil bindal
            My self kapil Bindal, working in Maruti udyog ltd, I belongs to Naraingarh ( Ambala), My parents are staying in Naraingarh . My father has been registered complaint of land line connection which has not been working since last 15 days, BSNL office ,Naraingarh logged the complaint , but no action has taken from their side , We are suffering alot due to poor response of BSNL office . Pls do the needful earliest possible.
            Father Name : Sh. Brij Bhushan Gupta
            Land Line No.:[protected]
            Naraingarh (Ambala),Haryana
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:50:38

Maruti Suzuki — Not delivery of car [Resolved]

Sujit Dhar

This is regarding the purches of a new Maruty Swift car (VXI-
              sunlight cooper). I have booked...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Apra Auto India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon (Dealer Of Maruti Suzuki Ltd) — Cheating by APRA Auto India Pvt Ltd, Gurgaon.(Dealer of Maruti Suzuki Ltd) [Resolved]

Vikas Jaitly
              I Vikas Jaitly had purchase a Maruti-Suzuki Swift (Zxi) on 7th Jan 2008 from your Authorised dealer M/s APRA Auto India Pvt...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Maruti Suzuki — Defect in Swift Diesel VDI Car. [Resolved]

Brahmdeo Varma
              We have purchased new Swift Diesel VDI Car Regn. No. WB20H4048 from Dewar's Garage, 4, Council House Street, Kolkata...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Yogesh Mahajan
              Dear Sir

Hope some one may interested to help me.

Yogesh

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 yogesh mahajan wrote :
              >Dear Sir
              >This is ridicules that after so much follow up My car was taken for pending denting & painting work on 5-Dec-2007 second time after 15 days now the work is not done still it is at showroom nothing has been done every time I get answer you will get car on Friday .That’s my mistake I have not ask them on which month & which year Friday. I bought the car on 7th of Nov-2007 because of Diwali Work load Mr Vincy (sales Executive) told me that I will get it don’t this work after Diwali will take 4 to 5 days’ I think the True Value slogan should be change from “ The sign of Trust” to “Sign of Ridicules Service “.After logging complaint on Spectra site nothing has happen .
              >If I won’t get my car before 20-Dec-07 evening I will then send mail to Maruti Director Mr Jagdish Khattar & cc to all Media News Channel.
              >Wating for Reply.
              >Regards
              >Yogesh
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:37:01

Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. — Theft of Credit Card [Resolved]

arorasupreet
                My card no ([protected]) was stolen during my outside travel on 11th Sep'07 at 2:30am & i have blocked the...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Rajib Kar
                My name is Rajib Kar. I booked a Maruti Alto Car(Model - Lxi, Colour - Silky Silver) at Dewar's Garage (4 Council House Street,Kolkata) on 8th of November 2007. My customer code is R432. I was told at the time of booking that the car would be delivered on 26th of November 2007. Suddenly after all these days I have been told date of delivery can not be confirmed now as Maruti has stopped production as well as delivery of Alto Lxi model now. I am in a fix now. I have already paid the dealer an amount of 44 thousand rupees. If I cancel the booking now, they will simply deduct a sum of two thousand rupees from the advance but they are simply investing my money somewhere else. I didn't expect it from Maruti at least. In fact I am thinking of dragging the matterto the consumer's forum. Please clarify at the earliest.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:31:16
                My name is Roji O Varghese. I booked a Maruti Alto Car(Model - Lxi, Colour - Sup White) at Pathankot Vehicleades PVT LTD on 7th of Jan 2010. My customer code is 32119.to day is 12/01/10 there is no intimation from the dealers. I have already paid the dealer an amount of 276285/ mode of DD of PGB Bhadram. I didn't expect it from Maruti at least. In fact I am thinking of dragging the matterto the consumer's forum. Please clarify at the earliest.

vikas grover
                  To,
                  Managing Director,
                  Maruti Suzuki Udyog,
                  India.
                  Subject: Complaint against Bobb Motors Authorized Service Station, Firozpur.
                  Sir
                  I am a regular customer of your brand since 1997. first I use your maruti omni & after that I use your maruti 800, and now I am using your maruti zen . in the last 10 years I am satisfied by your service. But now I am sorry to say that some of crumpet persons are entered in your group like Bobb Motors, Moga Road, Near BSF Headquarter, Firozpur Cantt in the state of Punjab.
                  On the day of 8-9-07 some salesman com to at my door and give me the schem for servicing for my car in just Rs.399/- for 8 times free service. I am impressed by the salesman so I bye the same. When I get the first service by the bobb moters he will create a bill of Rs. 940/-(nine hundred & forty only). In this bill he will add Rs. 30/- (Rs. thirty only) for break oil & Rs. 125/-(Rs. One hundred &twenty five only) for weight & Rs. 50/- (Rs. Fifty only) for camber adjustment. Sir These are the false additions in my bill because on the day of 14-10-07 I fill the brake oil in my car & sir on the day of 6-10-07 I change my cars front pair of tyre at that time I alien & balanced all the five tyre of my car and I know that no nead to adjust my car’s chamber. When I toke with the owner (Mr. Ashok kumar- Bobby) for this he said “ Humney to kiya hai ye kam aur hum to iskey paisey bhi lenge. Humey atey hai pesey nikalwany” after the argument I pay the full amount of the bill. After that when I request to give back to me the changed parts of my car to me he refused and said the old parts are our property and no any of them give to me. After that when I start my car the parking lights are not in working hear I tell you these are in working condition when I give my car to the work shop. The owner say to my “kal lana aaj humara electition nahi hai” . Sir after a day I am again visited to the workshop but the same problem is not settled down. Sir I visit in the workshop four times but the owner are said to me today (the[protected] that no elicitation we have.
                  After gatting the harassment I registered a complaint against the owner in police station & if they are not satisfied me then I have knock the door of consumer court
                  I am sorry to say that those people who are not provided the basic facility in there workshop how can you certified them. In this workshop no room or space to sitting for customers & no vacuum cleaner for cars. No trained foreman or mechanics. No required staff .
                  Sir, I think if these type of authoresses service station age exist for a long time then your permanent costumers are not associate with you forever.
                  Yours old costumer
                  Vikash Grover
                  ES 29/171, Malwal Road,
                  Firozpur City. Pb
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:30:50
                  I have booked one SX4, VXI model car of mettalic clear beige colour with your authorised dealerM/S Premsons Motor Udyog Pvt. Ltd on 21/01/2008by making a advancepayment of Rs.75000 vide account paying cheque against which a rreceipt was issued on 23/01/2008 At the time of booking I was assured that the car shall be delivered within eight days but till date the car has not been delivered to me and the dealer is not in a position to say as to by when the car shall be delivered. In the mean time the dealer has informed me that the car prices has also enhanced which I shall have to bear inspite of the fact that I has booked the car several days back. I have on the assurance of the dealer already sold off my old car and am presently without a car. I am a lawyer by proffession and am facing undue harassment. The dealer is also not providing me with a spare car.please look into the matter and infom me as to by when I shall get the delivary of my car.

Myself Brahm Swaroop Rajal. I am an Editor of “Vishwakarma Doot” Newspaper, its publishing since 1994 from Ambala City. And I am the royal customer of Maruti Suzuki since 1999. I have purchase 2 new vehicles from Modern Automobiles in last 10 years.

On date 2 July 2009 a Maruti Sales Executive Name Rahul Sharma came in my office at 5.00 pm and demonstrate about the Model Astar. He produced me a Test Ride of this vehicle on 6.00 pm.. and after that he and Mr. Dikshit Jagota (EDP Incharge) and other three executives put me on pressure to book this vehicle right now. And I give them Rs. 5000/- in cash and a cheque of Rs. One Lac. Even on that time I was totally confused. And Mr. Dikshit give me his visiting card as the receipt of Rs. 5, 000/- with the signature on its back. And ensure me that they will present my cheque in bank after my permission.

And in the morning dated 3 July 2009, A man Mr. Kamlesh (ASM) came in my office to demonstrate about Astar from your other Dealer in Ambala M/s Eakansh Wheels. And he offered me better options and schemes on that vehicle. And than I asked to Mr. Rahul about those options and rebates but they can’t afford that. That’s why I cancelled my booking on same day.

Even I already cancelled my booking till they produced my cheque in Bank (which was not cleared).

From the day I cancelled that booking, I give many reminders to Mr. Rahul Sharma but every time he was not in Showroom and ever time he said that he is calling me back. Than I personally visited in Modern Automobiles. But there was no higher authority present in showroom to talk with me. So I retuned back.

After that day I am giving them daily reminder to return back my money and cheque. But they are always ignoring me. Than I called on[protected] and there I told all about this episode to Mr. Shalain (Shalam) and he gave me a number of Higher Authorities in Punchkula[protected]. And I called on this number 3 times from the day I got this number but every time they ask my name and phone number and ensure to call me back but till now the result is a BIG ZERO.

One the other side after the cancellation of booking in Modern Automobiles. I purchased that Car from other dealer M/s Eakansh wheels on dated 5 July 2009. and they delivered my car at my home with Temp. Number and Insurance papers only. (without no other paper i.e. Invoice/Bill/Warranty of the vehicle).
                  Now a new story is this that I have not received my bill till this date I am writing you this letter. Due to that reason I can’t take my registration number from Motor Vehicle Authority. And any time I can be Punished or Fined coz of without registration number.

Please show me the way …. What I can do in both matters (stories) I written above…
                  [BRAHM SWAROOP RAJAL]
                  EDITOR
                  VISHAWKARMA DOOT NEWSPAPER
                  100-F, PREET NAGAR, AMBALA CITY
                  TEL.[protected], 2553687 O. 2551623 R.
                  CELL : (0) [protected]

amitraiahuja

I have a serious greviance against Rohan Motors, Noida.
                    I took my Maruti Alto-LX today for service and I was made to wait 3 hours and kept getting assurance that my car is being serviced and it will take 5 minutes more. When I went to collect my car I found it was not even touched and the foreman Mr.
                    Mehrajuddin was rude to the core. He nearly abused me as if trying to vent out his frustation on me.
                    I have 3 maruti cars in my family and have been a dedicated user of Maruti Suzuki cars. This was the first time I met with such behaviour. I understand one unsatisfied customer does not affect a company but I also believe mouth publicity matters a lot.

Please look into this matter cause these small incidents matter a lot.

Anil Ahuja
                    Ph: [protected] / [protected]
                    K-5007, Royal Garden Estate, E-12 Sector 61 Noida
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:35:44

I have a serious greviance against Rohan Motors, Noida.

Please look into this matter cause these small incidents matter a lot.

Anil Ahuja
                    Ph: [protected] / [protected]
                    K-5007, Royal Garden Estate, E-12 Sector 61 Noida

Maruti Suzuki 800 — Floor of car is totally corroded

Floor of my car totally corroded and all the welding joint has gone due to rust problem .
                    It is very serious for driving.

Maruti Suzuki 800 — FREQUENT BREAKDOWN

SIR,

I AM REALLY SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT AS A CUSTOMER OF MARUTI-800,RECENTLY I AM FACING THE PROBLEM OF FREQUENT BRAKEDOWN.DURING MY TRIP TO KANYAKUMARI AND I HAVE CHANGE THE PETROL PUMP THE SAMETHING HAS OCCURED AND I HAD TAKEN MY VEHICLE TO MARUTI SEVICE CENTRE AND GOT MY VEHICLE READY.BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM HAS BEEN REPEATING AND I HAD TAKEN THE VEHICLE TO KOLLAM DEALER,THEY TOLD THE RADIATOR WAS COMPLAINT, TWO OR THREE TIMES.MY PROBLEM IS NOT YET SOLVED BUT I HAD GIVEN A HUGE AMOUNT AS BILL AMOUNT FOR ALL THESE SERVICES.NOW AGAIN THE SAMETHING HAS HAPPENED AND I HAVE GIVEN MY VEHICLE TO THE KOLLAM SERVICE STATION(SARATHY).PLEASE TRY TO SEE OVER THIS PROBLEM OR ELSE I AM FED UP I INTENTED TO SELL MY VEHICLE AND MY VEHICLE NUMBER IS KL04G/7672

Maruti Suzuki 800 — SERVICING TAKING MORE THAN 8 DAY?

Serivicing taking so long time?. It ismore that 8 days and still the service centre giving one or other excuse and apologising. Car number AP9AK 4733. The servicing was to be completed in 3 days as per the job slip and the responsible person is Aleem
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Mohon Motor - Kolkata, Maruti Udyog - Wagon R Lxi — Cheating customer at the time of servicing & maintenance of car [Resolved]

Sharad Kumar Verma
                      Dear Maruti,
                      I am having problem in my new True Value WagonR. On the Date of Delivery(09/11/2007) of the Vehicle we...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Munish Bhasin
                      With regards it is brought out that I, Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa am a Government Servant working in the State Bank of India (Sadar Branch at Ambala Cantt). On the occasion of marriage of my daughter on 12th March 2007, I planned to gift her a car (Wagon R- LXi) as per details given below. Previously I wanted to gift her a Santro Zing, but my Son-in-law suggested me to go for Maruti, just because of the services Maruti Provides. I approached the nearest dealer – Modern Automobiles, Ambala. The Executive who met me told me the rates of the car and also about the discount of Rs.15,000/- which was provided. He told me about the Corporate discount of Rs.3000/- for SBI employees. In addition to this he also assured me for an additional discount, but did not tell me the amount and said that this discount will be given to you at the time of delivery of the car or the payment.

Chassis No.514655
                      Temporary Resiteration Number – HR 99 AD-TP-8519.

You can very much assure that on 12th March 2007, it was a heavy rain going on and the marriage of my daughter was in the day time and it had to shift the venue. Being the father of girl getting married, you can very well be aware of the situation I was in at that time. As such I sent my son for the delivery of car as the car was to be gifted on that very day, just because of the prestige issue, which I think you will understand. But when my son approached the dealer – Modern Automobile, no Corporate discount was offered to him and also the additional discount was given to him. My son immediately called me, but I could do nothing except to accept the conditions of the agency being a issue of my prestige as I had announced the gift of car. I directed my son to take the delivery of car on full amount and thought that I would proceed with the dealer on the next day. Next day on 13th March 2007, when I approached the dealer, he gave me thousand of reasons, why the discount could not be given, which I think is spoiling the name of the firm. They misused my helplessness to benefit themselves. Then the Executive says “I could give you the discount at the time of delivery by giving you free accessories”. This I think is cheating with a innocent customer. If a customer is clever, he will take anything away from you and if he is innocent, the company is going to make a fool of him.

In addition to this the car was having a defect in the center locking, which I told the Executive on 13th March 2007, but to my surprise this minor defect was not attended even in 2 hours, which I spent there arguing with Mr. Shekhar and the Executive. I will also approach Consumer court for delivering me unchecked Car. To my as well as your surprise, they continuously argued with me in front of my son-in-law and neither offered me a seat nor a glass of water, which may be confirmed with them. This is the dealing which they do with a person, who has just bought a car worth Rs.3.60 lacs.

This kind of poor service, I do not expect from Maruti. The Car is also having slight problem in the reverse gear. I could not contact Maruti for this, as my son-in-law went to Vaishno Devi and all the documents were with him at his place. The reason for writing this long mail was just to make the company clear, how the customers are being treated. I request the firm to take some firm steps and get the justice done with me.

Core Complaint Id 20933

In continuation of email and fax dated 19/3/2007 sent to Maruti from Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa (regarding the Car purchased on 12th March, 2007 in the name of Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa from Modern Motors, Ambala).

I, Munish Bhasin am Son-in-Law of Shri Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa, who earlier contacted you and also sent a fax to Maruti Udyog. In response of my compliant to the Regional office at Chandigarh, I received a call from Modern Motors that the corporate discount of Rs.3000/- is being offered to me and I may collect the same. When I approached the customer care at Modern, I was offered the same. Then I started talking about the additional rebate of Rs.4000/-, which was offered to me when I first went to Modern for the price list of Wagon-R. They told me that this rebate cannot be given at any cost. I replied that you refused to give the rebate of Rs.3000/- (Corporate discount) also, but when I made the compliant the rebate was offered to me. I told them that I will again compliant against them and then the rebate will be offered to me. I also asked Mr.Shekhar that I will lodge a compliant by name against him because of his misbehavior, which has already been mentioned in the previous email referred to above.

It took no longer for Mr.Shekhar that he left for his cabin. Four or five executives working there surrounded him and then he called AGM of State Bank of India and told them that sons of Mr.Rajvinder Singh Dhindsa are abusing us and our staff and the girls engaged on customer care, which was totally false. I lost my temper and asked the lady engaged on customer care, who was the witness of all this happening, that whether I abused you. She replied “Please keep me out of this. It is between you and Mr.Shekhar”.

This was the biggest shock for me. I think, the lady taking charge of customer care was under pressure from Mr.Shekhar as if she must have been working under him. He then threatened me that “I will stop giving business to State Bank of India and I have called the team of SBI. I will take action against your father-in-law.” My father-in-law then received a call from his AGM about this matter.

Can anybody explain me that when the matter was between a Customer and Maruti, why the boss of my father-in-law approached. Mr. Shekhar just took advantage of his resources or you may say contacts.

Then I called the office at Chandigarh, they gave me the extension of Mr.Akshat, who co-operated very well with me and gave me the number of Mr.Rohit, who was according to him Regional Manager. The phone Number is: - [protected].

It can be easily confirmed from my cell or his cell that I called him at least 35 times. It may appear only 35 but waiting for 35 times on phone means something, but Mr.Rohit did not pick the phone. In between I continuously was in contact with Chandigarh office and had the numbers of Delhi office. Now it was not a matter of rebate now but it is about my self esteem as I was insulted in front of my father-in-law and his boss.

I can give you details that I have already spent more than Rs.1000/- on the communication (mobile, fax, email etc.) just because of this. I even did not get my car registered. I planned to go for a long drive with my wife as I am just married, but I had to cancel that just because of this event. Mr. Shekhar has totally disturbed the mental status of mine and my family. The mental harrasement I have gone through should be compensated.

In last I then came across Mr.Anindya Datta, who helped me a lot. I appreciate his work and my special thanks to him as he assured me that some strict action will be taken in this regard.

I may also bring it to the notice of Maruti that Mr.Shekhar will definitely not admit his mistake and will insist on the point that I misbehaved with him. Even if it is agreed then also what is base of calling the boss of my father-in-law.

My fault is only this that I purchased Maruti car. As suggested by my father-in-law, I should have opted for something else.

The Manual center locking of the car is also defective and Modern has made me visit to them 4 times for this and then also refused to correct it with the plea that the part which is to be changed is not available with them. I will definitely approach Consumer court and local Media for the injustice being done to me by Maruti or I should say Modern Motors. I am a employee of PWD (B&R) Deparment and working there as a PA to Superintending Engineer. I also give coaching of Engineering Mathematics at my place. I assure that everybody who comes in contact with me, I will definitely apprise him of the behavior which has been done to me by Maruti. My father-in-law is a employee of State Bank of India. Besides this he is also a Farmer of village Mohra. He will also do the same.

Kindly help me, if you can and get the self esteem back for me. I do not want any rebate but the time elapsed of mine which I have spent feeling insulted may be returned to me.

If Maruti cannot take any action against Mr.Shekhar, please do not make any false promises that the customer will be justified.

I do not want to have any relationship with Maruti and if possible please return my car, so that I can live easily. I feel harassed, whenever I drive this car. I have not driven my car except to go to Modern from Mohra four times and come back. If necessary five to six thousand of money may also be deducted from me, but please get me out of Maruti. Because being a resident of Ambala, I would have to approach Modern Motors, which I think is insult to me.

I again and again thank Mr. Anindya Datta for guiding me in the right direction.

I hope that Executives of Maruti will go through the whole contents of this email and try to understand the position I am in and also the position I went through suffering only for buying Maruti.

HOPING FOR EARLY ACTION ON THE PART OF MARUTI.

(MUNISH BHASIN)

District Ambala (Haryana).
                      Mb.[protected]
                      [protected].
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:26:37
                      I think the whole responsibility is Maruti Udyog Limited. Why they are not taking any immediate action against the Swindler dealer. Because customer is patronizing the product not by the dealer name but the Maruti market value and feed backs. I also got new Maruti Wegaon R in the month of April 2007. And I also face lot many problem not only @ the time of delivery but the service is more then deteriorated.

The reason I found as maruti increasing their customer volume they are fading on customer focus and customer service. I think we should raised our concern on social networking and not advice any body to patronize the maruti product.

When the company observe they are losing there customer/ Market share then only they will improve their level of service and take immediate action on customer complain.

Naveen Kumar Shelar,
                      [protected].

Maruti Udyog — Pathetic service provided at one of your dealers

This is to inform you that iam owing a maruti esteem model 95 using in Kerala, and iam very pleased with its performance. But few days’ back it was break down and since I thought of getting it repaired at one of your authorized dealers in kerala named A.M Motors Pattambi.
                      Here the problem arisen as it took near about one and a half month to get the delivery and that too I haven’t pressurized anybody at the workshop for fast delivery but I felt really bad and very upset to see the condition of the car. Even after keeping it there for more than a month then too its condition was worse than bad, not only I have made full payment of Rs.23000.I really felt very-very bad. I never expected such a work at your authorized workshop.
                      After ward next day I went there to show the condition but I got the reply that they don’t have the complaint part in there stock. Then I asked to check the lights as because there is only one point working I mean the bright one only, and hence it is causing trouble while driving, then they replied as to change the combination switch which I thought at that time to change but due to lack of time I thought of changing it the very next day.
                      Next day I took the car to one of my known mechanic and just asked for a check, I also told him the lights then he checked and said the problem is with the resister and we can change it and cost only Rs170 where as I have to pay near about Rs.1500 to Rs.2000 for the same problem at your workshop.
                      Sir, here I felt like complain it to some concerned authorities, and in a hope that you will look into this matter because I am using this car for a decade and have full faith and trust, not only this I was just thinking of changing it with the new SX 4 of the same brand but I now has to think of it once more.
                      I am not blaming about the car but the type of service I was expecting is below of what I get in any local workshop.
                      Sir, its my humble request to you that you must see into this matter.
                      Iam sending a copy of this to other concerned authorities also.
                      Thanking You,
                      Yours Truly
                      Shaji Nair
                      Sales Manager
                      Bajaj Allianz LIC Ltd.
                      Pattambi Area Office.
                      Mob:[protected]
                      i rohit kriplani a owner of maruti swift DL4CAE-1000 vdi
                      i gave my car to D.D.motors wazirpur depot, on 26 april 2008 at workshop, then they gave my car for servicing on 29april. and then they called to pick up my car on 30april at 9.30pm.
                      but they did not gave me car, coz they were not able to locate the key for 2 hours, then next morning they told me that the key has been lost. then i went to their manager Mr.Ashok, who told me that they will change full lock system for security purpose.
                      by the mean time i was misbehaved by whole staff at every step, i felt like zero.then on 7 may they called me and told to pick up the car and the lock system will be rectified after 4 days.
                      and from last 14 days i am travelling in taxis.
                      please do the justice to me and a lesson to D, D . motors
                      my no. is[protected]

Maruti Swift — misbehave and poor service

i rohit kriplani owner of maruti swift DL4CAE-1000.
                      on 26april i gave my car to D.D.MOTORS wazirpur depot for workshop then on 29april for servicing at same place, on 30april i received a call from them to pick my car at 9.30 pm and when i went there they were unable to locate the key of my car. next morning again i went to pick my car, then they tell me the key has been lost, after that i went to manager Mr. Ashok, he told me that they will change complete lock system of the car, this shows how irresposible company is.and they all were behaving as if iam a begger or what. now on 8 may they call me and asked me to pick the car.and come back after 4 days, this is disgusting
                      and these 14days i have been travelling in taxis, this what D.D.motors ia all about. please do the justice to me if possible .

Maruti Udyog — misguidance from the maruti workshop

1 week ago i took my esteem car reg. no. PB65D3083 to CM AUTO SALES, ROPAR.
                      my vehical has done 98200 kms. I took my car for servicing and i was given an estimate of 9000rs.
                      but when my vehical was ready, the bill amount was 16059. and moreover i was not at all satisfied by the condition of the vehical after servicing. please look after the dealers.
                      I m hitesh singla r/o #1155 sector 18-chandigarh. i had buyed 1 maruti swift vdi from berkeley automobiles panchkula on 27th march. The car was running smooth till the third service.But after the third service the car give the problem of missing at the speed of 80-100. the car automatically stops at the speed of 80. i had cheked the car from phase 2 berkeley workshop. they change the cluch plates of the car and fittied the new modified cluch plates. but the car still give the problem of missing. it really dangerous sometimes when i m overtking. the car gives a large miss at the speed of 80 and leaves a large amount of white pollution. i had cheked with the berkeley workshop 3 times but the problem still exists.
                      I had the proper record of the service done. and the car is still in the warranty period.
                      i m requesting the maruti udyog kindly check to it and take action as soon as possible.

thanking you,

hitesh singla
                      #1155 sector 18-c chnadigarh
                      i had booked a swift dizre zdi white car at libra auto car company ltd.rc.no 931 dated 14/02/2012.the company promised me to deliver car within 3 to 4 months at atime of booking but actully they neither deiverd the car nor gave any setisfaction answer/response.the co.asked me pay rs.750438.i paid the above amount vide draft no.776173 of obc bank mandi gobindgarh.they told me to have the delivry within a week. till date i did not get any satisfaction response on car...sir, ihope that you will pay immediate attention to my genuine request and order your dealer to immediatly deliver the car and save me from unjustified harassment, , , thankig you. your sicerely BALVIR KUMAR.PANKAJ GOYAL& COMPANY AMLOH RAOD MANDI GOBINDGARH... MO.NO.[protected]

Mayur Sakpal
                        I have booked Maruti VDI (ABS) on 1/09/2007, the dealer (Chowgule Industries Private Ltd. Pune). Till date I never received a call from the dealer informing me about the status of my car. Every time when I call they give me some reason, with giving me any period of delivery. Also they dealers are not comenting on the interest which Maruti claimed in the newspapers.

I would really like to know as to how many cars does maruti dispatch. As the dealer says they receive 1 car per month from Maruti, and the colour is also not as per order.

Request you to please confirm on this.

Mayur Sakpal
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:59
                        Hello sir!

I am suffering from quite the same problem. I booked my car on 3rd oct, with a promised delivery in the first week of november. And now, 25th of the month i am being told that the car shall arrive in the third week of december.

This is outrageously unacceptable. I want your support. I am planning to organize sufferers like US, and unite. Only then can we do something against this issue. The time is ours, lets make the most of it.

Dhruv
                        I booked a Swift VDi with ABS on 14-Sep-2007 with another irresponsible Maruti dealer, Millenium Mobility, Pune.
                        Same story!
                        Promised date of delivery was by First Week of November 2007.
                        Today is Dec 12th 2007 and still the dealer is reluctant to provide any concrete info on the car arrival status.
                        Excuses given are
                        'ABS feature takes more time' and
                        Maruti plant is closed for 1 week (now closure duration has been suddenly increased to 15 days!).

I think it is time to approach Consumer Forum and drag these irresponsible people who refuse to fulfil promises made, into Court of Law.

Ashish
                        Similar problem is faced by me in Mumbai.. I booked Azure Grey VDi on 5th Nov.. and yet to get a firm answer from the dealer. I was given committment of delivery within one and half month and it is 2 month and i have not got any firm answer from the dealer till date..

Now consumer forums shud look into these disputes and settle it with Maruti for quicker delivery..

Rgds
                        SRY
                        Yes, I totally agree with the above comments as I faced a similar problem. I have asked many dealers in Chandigarh and got a very absurd answer. I love the Swift and that is the reason I am taking this crap otherwise I would never enter a Maruti showroom.
                        Dear Sir
                        I agree with all this statements.Bcoz I have been waiting for my swift vdi abs red for the last 4 months.I have booked the same car on 16th june 2008 and I still get any resonse fron the dealer, Popular automobiles, mamangalam, cochin, kerala.They are ready to give me non abs swift.But I refused to take it.
                        A.Chenthamarakshan
                        mangalath (H)
                        Eloor North
                        Udyogamandal PO
                        Cochin
                        Kerala
                        Phone [protected]

Mohit Kesar
                          my customer Ashish Jain had sold a santro car at competent true value c.p to buy a new swift vxi car in sept 2006 till date rc of the car stands in name of ashish jain but actually the car has been sold to somebody in gurgaon now we have been demanding the xfered rc from past 6 mth but after repeted follow up with competent, maruti customer care, maruti regional office we are not getting any positive response as to when will we get the transfered rc.now who stands responible if aything goes wrong in any manner.

people at maruti customercare says to go to police station to make an fir

if this is the only solution what is this customer care for

my complaint no is 448557 and 456985
                          i have spoken to varun, pandey, vijay khanna, anandu, amit, ashish, ritu, nishu in various department of competent and maruti but i feel like even these people need help to sort out the matter

now i hope to get a positive response asap for the problem

mohit kesar
                          cont no. [protected]
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:52
                          I PURCHASE WAGANR DL2CN-4012 FROM SECTOR-9 SHOP THE NON FULLFILLMENT OF COMMITTMENTS AND IRRESPONSNSIBLE OF YOUR STAFF PLEASE LOOK AND ENQUIRE THE MATTER WITH YOUR ABOVE MENTION SHOP BEFORE I TAKE THIS MATTER WITH OTHER FAST PLATEFARM AVAILABLE IN INDIA.
                          REGARDS,

Mr. Jagdish Khattar
                            Managing Director
                            Maruti Udyog Limited

REQUEST...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (3)