Maruti Suzuki India Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Jan 20, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Maruti Suzuki India

Having problems with Maruti Suzuki India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Maruti Suzuki India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Maruti Suzuki India

Delhi

Maruti Suzuki India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1800 180

Maruti Suzuki India reviews & complaints(6508)

I booked a Swift Dzire VDi model with Tanya Automobilie Meerut dated 30.03.08. Tanya person at Tanya promised to give delivery...

Dear Team,

Since few months I am facing left alignment problem in my Maruti Swift 2007 model.
Car is badly pulling on left side when I am going above 70-80 kms/hr.
I have chosen MAGIC AUTO, MAYAPURI Service Station for problem resolution.
They found left alignment problem, instead of resolving the problem, they have just
tried to convince me and convincing me everytime ( 3 times I gone for the same problem there ).
I raised complaint to their works manager( Baljeet Singh .
Mr. Baljeet Singh started convincing me without seeing/testing my car.
He started advicing me that its something normal.Huh... I was surprised I am also working in
service industry, telecom sector, but so worst scenarios in INDIA.
Please try to resolve my problem as it is urgent otherwise I am bounded to go for consumer forum.

Vineet Prakash
Hi Vineet,

I am experiencing the same problem my swift is 2007 model its a Diesel swift and its pulling towards the left. As you leave the steering it doesn't go straight on the cement road either. I am in the process of this and will update you guys. In the mean time kindly post your complaint in the following forum which i have created. I have another colleague in my company who is facing the same problem.

Cheers,
Tushar.
Car is badly pulling on left side when I am going above 50-60 kms/hr.
I have chosen Rohan Motors, Ghaziabad Service Station for problem resolution.
These guys are helpless do not have any resolution for this problem.

Now i went to local shop for alignment and Blancing and i am surprise to know he says you need to change your shocker, if you did't then this will make your car ride worse and engine will gone..
i have same problem with my swift vdi 2008 it pulls toward left even aftr several alinments nd tyres changes nothing seems to work iam so sad with this problem.

i do not know what to do how to get it corrected. please help if some one can.

thanks
sant

I had booked a Swift VDI in Bimal Indiranagar showroom on 13th Dec 08 for sunlight copper color. The delivery time indicated was 3-4 months. In March when i approached the showrrom the team lead said all VDI customers would be given preference for Swift dzire. I changed the booking to swift dzire ZDI and the team lead said delivery would be effected within a month. On constant follow up one day the sales person said you have booked your car only on 27th March and hence you are the last in the queue. There was no response on what is the prefeerence given to VDI customers. As no official response was forthcoming I spoke to the Maruto representative Mr.kaushik and he says the car will atke 8-9 months for delivery. He said there are 8 ZDI bookings in all at Bimal and I am 8th on the list. Bimal indicated to me the car would be delivered in the next despatch! Lack of transparency and tendency to take the customer for granted is a starking reality in Bimal showrooms. The situation is much better in Chennai where the showroom atleast indicates a tentative date for delivery at the time of booking.
    Dear all,

I am working in Hyundai Ancillary. Hyundai is very clear about the Capacity plan & demand supply. They never did mistake like Maruthi what they are doing in Swift & Dzire. Hyundai have very good Strategic plan on their new product development. They synchronized all their vendors for the capacity with very clear strategy.
    For example:
    The i10 Domestic & Global launch was not delayed & there is no complaint about delay in delivery and meet the demand.
    Strategy followed by Hyundai

1. The same Santro engine carry over planned for i10 with new transmission line to avoid delay & meet the supply demand
    2. New CAPA Series all aluminum engine ( 1200 cc) which is planned for i10 will be fitted in i10 with new more variant to explore the market further
    3. The same new engine will be fitted in their global standard ( NCAP – 5 STAR) i20 model ( Project code PB)
    4. CAPACITY PLANNING - The market projection forecast for i10 was 600 cars / day only, but Hyundai planned for 1200 cars/ day & supplier capacity (tool capacity) also planned accordingly from the beginning itself.
    5. So the production has increased aggressively after launching according to the Domestic & Global requirement. Recently Hyundai touched 800 i10 cars / day & plan has given to touch 1000 i10 cars / day, because there is some more demand on export expected because of Diesel variant. Still, there is no complaint in India & in overseas about delay delivery because of demand & some other reason.
    6. The 1000 cc CRDi Diesel engine will ( Source from Korea which is currently well playing in KIA – Picando ) fitted in i10 export model & later on to domestic with some cost reduction measures ( Replacement of Variable Geometric turbo to Normal turbo charge to reduce the cost)
    7. PRE PLANNING – Now a days capacity expansion is going on with suppliers (Tools & Jigs) to plan further capa increase to meet the diesel variant demand before its launch.

This is the Hyundai plan on every new projects / car model launch. They never fail to meet the customer requirement, that’s why Hyundai is India’s large car exporter.

So I recommend to GO FOR HYUNDAI MODEL CARS.
    Plz wait for some time (Instead of wait for swift & dzire with lakh rupee holding), you will get a new i10 with 1000 cc CRDi Diesel engine with great mileage

(20 ~ 21 kmpl resulting in KIA Picando )

Mahaadevan
    I would like bring it to your kind notice that I have got a letter from Maruti Dzire with regards to my booking for Dz ire V xi Beige co lour which I have done in the month of April 2008.
    I have clearly explained with your Guindy ABT Agent executive Mr. Palanivel about my working place. Iam in Russia currently. And I have told him that I can take the delivery after necessary payments only after July which is 90 days. He accepted and he also told me that the color is also confirmed. Now why should I get Not Beige only Red and that too payment to be done in 3 days time. Review my request with your executive before you send me the letter. And I need the reply asap. I have all the documents written in your letter head with all the booking details including my choice of color. I will not agree to give my booking to the next person.
    i want swift dezire but deler tell me waiting for 8 monts.i want tto tell u that why should company cant product the car whats that
    Hi all,
    My request to all i own dzire zdi.
    its not surly worth to wait for this car, mileage in city 14 km/pl in cit
    highway 18.9 on high way.
    ( this is the true mileage i am getting).
    i would suggest go for logon or fiesta. for ride comfort.
    instead of this convert. its shock absorbsers are not up to the mark.
    it gives you bumpy ride.
    mileage is also not great and waiting period for 4 to 9 months
    my opinion is wait for some time some other new good models will be release soon.
    i paid 7.86 lac for this car but u can get better ride and comfort for 1 lac more.
    marury swift dzire (diesel) aer not available at right time as dec 1st week so please give me the right sagation for perchaching this car
    I booked my dzire vdi silky silver with advance of 25K in mangalore and got it in 1.5 months. I have driven 800 kms till now and I am very satisfied. But I still think booking process is not transparent yet. First they said vehicle would be available in a month. After booking, they said maruti factory is shut down for maintenance which was confirmed by another dealer but third dealer said this was not true. And after waiting for a month, they said vehicle would be dispatched in next week. then they said indent is still pending and vehicle dispatch may be delayed. My finance had already been arranged. I told them I might change the dealer and would withdraw my booking. then things started moving. they told me to come and talk to the dealership manager personally. I was expecting them to ask a premium amount going by things i read about what was happening last year. but they said my vehicle was already dispatched. then i got my car in 8 days.
    I have also bokked the car with advance of s.50, 000/- through City Car (auhtorsed maruti dealer at Singrauli distt, MP) in first week of Sept'09. But till date the dealer is not giving me any satisfactory answer regarding dispatch against my booking. There might be chances of giving my number car to other one. I am fade up by such attitude and action and thing for cance the order.

If you can help me then kindly take up the matter at your end.

My alto 800 2013 model

My maruthi alto 800 model 2013 is given on[protected] for front right side bumper and left side door for servicing in chalkudy popular. 22 days left. i am not get back.
    there is no spare parts for servicing. how much time will take for servicing.
    vehicle number KL-45-J-1750.

MIGHT SOUND THIS AS A JOKE BUT WE ARE MAKING IT A GOLDEN RULE FOR THE FAMILY AND NEXT GENERATIONS "NOT TO BUY MARUTI...

TODAY ON 14/05/2008 I HAD GIVEN MY VEHICLE TO M/S KATARIA AUTOMOBILES, DUMAS ROAD SURAT FOR REPAIR OF MY CAR. THE HEAD LIGHT WAS CHANGED. TILL THAT TIME I WAS PURCHASING GROCERIES FROM VISHAL RETAIL.

WHILE DELIVERING THE CAR THE PAINT NEAR THE PETROL TANK WAS DAMAGED & I IMMEDIATELY INFORMED THE SUPERVISOR, BUT THEY DID NOT DO ANYTHING. NOW EVERY TIME I SEE MY CAR I REMEBER OF MARUTI CARE, WHAT SERVICE DO YOU PROVIDE.

I REQUEST FOR IMMEDIATE RECTIFICATION OF THE PAINT AS PER ORIGINAL ONE.

Maruti Suzuki — scratching

hi,
      i m pratap singh from delhi. on 10/7/2010 i was submit my wagon r vxi <dl8cr 3576>for 3rd service in saya automobiles, during service i see few scratches on my left side front door. and on 2nd service i was complaining about the bad washing, but there is not an legal action against my complaints.my mobile number is [protected].

I purchased wagon r from pebco motor, jamshedpur, jharkhand on 21/sep/2004.I Purchased the scheme of 4th year extended warrenty.In the last servicing from pebco motor my self solenoid is not working. self solenoid replacement comes under extented warrenty, but not changed by pebco motor.
        hello dear,
        sam eis the case withe me here i purchased a maruti swift zxi from MARUTI TRUE VALUE VITESSE WORLI i told the dealer the driver powerwindow motor is not working properly as well as the waterseeping in from the windshield but the dealer is only making excusses AFTER ME SHOWING THE EXTENDED WARRANTY they showing no intrest.

I had purchased a Maruti Zen Estilo Lxi from Ludhiana-dealership being Sandhu Motors. The car was purchased around 3 months back in the month of January and since then it has gone to the service station 5 times. What an achievement for a company like Maruti Suzuki!!!.Sometimes the brakes are not working properly, sometimes there is problem in the engine, sometimes the car is not starting etc etc.I already have three maruti vehicles and i was planning to purchase one more- Swift Desire but the attitude off the dealer has made me change my mind. I have requested the dealer n number of times to check the vehicle thoroughly but all in vain. I live in Delhi and the car was purchased from Ludhiana and you can very well understand how difficult it is to go back to Ludhiana evey time the vehicle breaks down.

After going thorugh all the frustration I had written a mail to the service department of Maruti but no revert was recd. from there side.

I have a maruti Zen Estillo registration number UP-16-N-9357 purchased from Rohan Motors Noida Sec2. It met with an accident two weeks back and just now I got it back today. No one explained me what has been changed and I did not get to see the old parts. Last week I put a complaint at Maruti Zen Website but they did not responded as the supervisor who was allocated my car was on leave and no one was responding back to me and they did not even bother to call me and when I complained to Maruti in the beginning when I booked my car and didnt get it in the promised time I received calls from everoyne like sir if you have any problem then call me directly. You will get you car in the next 2 days and all.

Now when it comes to post sales service its disgusting.

The reason of my complaint is that I got my car today and they have made the changes, repair etc. However, their is a long scratch on the right side front door which is extended to the rear door too and they are saying it was from before when I gave it though there wasn't this scratch which they are talking about. Somoene in their workshop has mishandled it and they are defending this. There are many other scratches in my car so why wud I talk about this particular one. They have even tried to cover that by putting a layer of red color on it but were unsuccesful and when I asked them if it was their from before then why is this color there. Had I made this scratch I wud have got it removed. They said we do touching. I dont understand why they did not try to repair the dents which I told them but they tried to remove this one but were not able to do so because they did it. I want a proper judgement in this case and a strict action again them. Even they have show charges of 10000 towards denting/painting and they have done nuthing as major of the parts have been completely changed so there was nothing to repair.

I just have to believe them as I am not an auto engineer. I dont have any problem but I just want them to remove this scratch which is their fault. It was not their before. Anyone can see and tell that it is fresh and my car was with them from the last two weeks so its them who have done this.

I have appraised you of the fraud perpetrated on me by your dealer vide my mail dtd April 5, 2008( Tracking number: HT20080405_[protected]) the text of which is reproduced below for your ready reference.

This is to bring to your kind attention that on March 28, 2008, I asked the Maruti Dealer at Kurukshetra, for a 2008 model Zen Estillo and were shown one. I made full payment for the car and got the delivery of Zen Estilo VXi superior white car on March 28, 2008 from your showroom at Kurukshetra.

Later on from the date of manufacture on the Tyres and enquiry from your office I found that I was given Model of September, 2007. I was surprised and shocked as I could not believe that a thing like this can happen in a company of high repute such as Maruti. I believe that if a model of previous year is being sold to the customer, it is brought to the knowledge of the customer and his/her consent is taken.

This has affected me psychologically and given me mental agony instead of any excitement and happiness. I have not driven the car except filling the petrol tank to the brim. It is parked in my covered garage.
            I request you to replace the car by 2008 model and necessary action must be taken immediately.

Apparently no cognizance has been taken of my complaint.I am surprised at the callous and indifferent attitude adopted by the company.

Through this mail I call upon you once again to give me full refund of entire payment including Insurance& road Tax paid by me and take back the Sept 2007 model car sold to me as 2008 model.
            If I do not get redressal of my complaint in next seven days, I shall have no option but to proceed legally in the matter and also to take up the matter with consumer court.Needless to mention that all this shall be at your cost.

I lookforward for a quick response.

Indra Handa

Maruti Suzuki — Stupid Service Centres

I own a Maruti Alto for the past two years. I shopped around for the third year insurance, I was amazed on the level of difference...

DEAR SIR,
              I am having Maruti Wagon R number- MH04DB-3227, which i have purchased on dated 6th april 2007.

This car i have purchased from Laxmi Cars At Meera Road.

On dated 20th april 08 we are going to Shirdi via Nashik and at 39 kms milestone of shirdi left the car clutch was failed. then i called up nearest dealer Ms Shaan Cars Nashik.

After 2hrs the co representative arrived at the destination and towed my car to nashik say arround 52 kms which they have charged 8rs /km.

Ms shaan cars have changed clutch plate and [ressure plate both on dated 21st april 2008 and the total bill i paid rs 4800, because they have not considerd the failure in warranty.

Being as an automobile engineer i can check my self whther the component can be considerd in warranty or its a failure due to override.

i am still not fully conveinced about the logic given by Shaan cars nashik technician as the clutch was override. the reason i can look as my cars has been used in one year only 15000 kms because i am travelling almost 25days outside of mumbai then when i have time to use my cars. isnt it correct?

Moreover if they wanted to change clutch plate then they should change clutch plate only why they have changed pressure plate which cost me extra. logic given to me is it is set supplied by maruti and can not be sold alone.i ask why ? they answered maruti company policy.

If you want samples i can send to you alongwith the charges Ms shaan Cars nashik have chaarged me.

Waiting for sutable reply.

Regards.
              Deepak Agrawal.
              mumbai-
              [protected]/[protected].
              Delay in Delivery of Wagor lx Deo Model And not porper Corospondance in Nashik Automotive Showroom
              To,
              Customer care Manager,
              Maruti udhyog Ltd.
              New Delhi-

Subject: Complaint in Maruti Esteem Sold Date:23/05/02007Ch.No.481660
              Engine No.367510 By Kiran Motors-Ahmedabad .
              We have purchased this vehicle from Kiran Motors-Ahmedabad, after recd. Delivery
              We have complaint that he has been not deliver us vehicle clean from inside with lots of Dust due to kept in their open godown, after sixth days when we have drive the vehicle in the city, we found complaint for smelling of some Rubber parts Burnt. we have complaint them, they told that you run the vehicle, this is because of may be over filled Coolant and overflow, in case then we cheak in service time, But we have think that at the time of service due that if this people not deliver new vehicle properly clean, then what they will care for service, so we have give to “Kataria Motors, and we have complaint for also.
              When their mechanic deliver the same time smail was their, and he also give us same reason of Coolant,
              Then also again we found same smaile after service also, Normally my this vehicle Run on Highway more then 80% Kms., where cluch operation is not require, but when ever we drive in the city we are getting smail and problem, So in second service we have request them to check thrally, and they done it, after some time again the smelling start, , you can cheak in my visit 4 also which they are not mentioning, you can cheak their Job card and do you think that after drive of 2900Kms. Clutch setting require, and Frist service is done by some Mr.Nair, we don’t know his full name, every time we got same reason that may coolant overflow on Engine body and due to hot it is smailing ultimately clutch become not working properly so we have send their, and they said that clutch plate burnt,
              And it is not coming under warrenty, but we are fail to understand that from the day one we have this complaint and they are now saying that this is due to Overriding, But we would like to clearify that this vehicle is drive by my shelf only and this is my fifth vehicle, I am holding license since 1994, I have used, fiat, Maruti-800, Omani, Santro and this, we have never change Clutch assembly, and car is not overriding because this is one owner drive, I never give my car to anybody only self drived, and You can see the Kms. That how much kms run this car, and why we have Complaint to cheak Tharlly, Normally in 7000Kms.Clutch assembly never change as per my knowledge, and out of four car we have never face problem of same, Just to protect and overlook by them they are saying this is due to overriding.

If we have no trust on Kataraia they have ask us on phone for New service contract and we have ask to collect payment alongwith and we have paid also, this is may some over Look the complaints and the reason which they are asking is absolutely wrong, because this vehicle only myshelf is drive so we know in case Override.any way we have paid the
              Amount also, if you feel our complaint is genune, Pls. refund this amount, this is our humble request,
              We are awaiting for your valued reply,
              Thanking you,
              Mr.Rashmi Patel
              CLUCH&ENGINE PROBLEM CONTACT ME MY NOMBER [protected]
              To

Costomer care manager
              Maruti Udyog Ltd
              Gurgaon.

My vechicle SWIFT VXI Model 2006 having problem with paint, near top roof antena area getting faded and have shown to all of your dealers, and they refuced take the complaint.
              Due to some technical problem and only near Antena area, your service people also acknowledges the problem due to some radiation affected the paint.

Even have posted complaints to your customer care many times no action, please look in to this and do rectify the problem immediately.

Model SWIFT VXI

S Ganesan
              211B 13th cross, tank bund road
              Subramanya nagar
              Bangalore

I had purchased a OMni lpg from Kavisha. Motors-kamla Nagar, Agra (Dealer of Maruti Udyog Ltd.), Regn. No. UP80 AQ 8580 on 02nd Feb' 2006. On the very next day i.e. 31st July i was facing a problem in Starting of vechiles then i called up the executive of Kavish Motors who entertained me while purchasing the New car and explained him the same problem. But he replied that we are not responsible for any sort of problem but the car is under warranty period of 2+1(one) year thats why i am in a position to file this complaint. I called him up several times but no satisfactorily reply is yet been received. Now the problem is so severe that on one can even sit at the back seat, the car makes noice noise a lot and it is affecting the wheels aswell.The Vechicle has visited the workshop 36 times As prescribed by Kavisha Motors.
                I had asked Regional Office many times, but the response was not quite well.
                I had asked mr. Sachin Gupta (territory sales manager) to lookup the matter, instead of looking he just remove the vechicle warranty.kindly look in this matter early.

If you please have a look in this matter i will be highly obliged.

Complaint against: Kavisha Motors (Dealer of Maruti Udyog Ltd, True Value
                Kamala Nagar,
                Agra
                Ph.[protected]
                Workshop manager - Naveen Chaurasia([protected] )

Thanks & Regards,
                Tanuj Garg
                Sevla Sarai
                Agra- 110 035
                Ph. [protected]
                Product - Omni
                Purchased in the name of my Father- Mr. R.S. Agrawal

I have booked a Petrol D zire from the last one month. at the time of the booking it was promised by the Dealer Spectra Motors...

Maruti Udyog Ltd. Swift Diesel Vdi — Black Smoke & Mismatch in Colour while painting

I would like to bring to your notice that, I am being facing problems with Maruti Udyog Ltd. for their pathetic service &...

Respected Sir/Mam

I have applied for New Swift Dzire Car(ldi WHITE or SILVER) 22 days
                  ago. Today I have visited your authorized showroom at Tara Automobile
                  Abohar (Pb) regarding the status of delivery that Car I booked this car
                  on 28 March when u launch it . I am fighting for the status of it last
                  22 days i also call ur autho. office at chd.mr H.S.Roy told me that
                  abohar office team will call u but there is no response by your dealer
                  and company personnel. I deposited 40000 rs the same day. My receipt no
                  is 1803 when I apply for it your sale team told me that I will get this
                  car with in 15 to 20 days. Maruti is Brand name but the service related
                  to (Status and promises) given by u is very panic. I am perusing my own
                  business with corporate sector, NOKIA in today scenario customer want
                  only service. So please do needful to get at the sharp your service
                  related to the status. Kindly revert me the status of my car

Best Regards
                  Amit /Arti setia
                  I send my Maruti Alto Lxi to regent Meerut Road U.P. on 9th Oct.2008 they said Serveior is not avalable and car was returned. Now nxt day I send my car again i.e. on 10th Oct.08 there was some editing to be done and same was submitted same day.after that I was told that I will get my car after 4 days i.e. on 14 th Oct. When I called them I got an answer tomorrow you will gewt it i.e. on 15th Oct. When I called them I got an answer that tomorrow You will get it i.e. 16th Oct.08. When I called them Againg on 16th I got an answer that tomorrow you will get it.
                  I wish to inform you that I never received call from them for the real status. Inspite of that the people over there did not disclosed their identity and misbehavied with me and bank the phone down.

I still do not know the real status from them.

Umesh Tyagi

I still do not know the real status from them.

Umesh Tyagi

I am the student of B.Tech (mechanical engg. ) 2nd year of IET Bundelkhand University Jhansi.
                  Sir i have a design of car in which the car will be provide safety to an accident of 70% in this car we safe of accident
                  SO i want to make a working model in yours gidence.
                  Plz. help me

Prashant kumar
                  contect no.- [protected] &
                  I have applied for New Swift Dzire Car(silky silver VXI ) on 28/08/09
                  . Today I have discussed your authorized showroom at kataria Automobile
                  vapi gujarat regarding the status of delivery that Car I booked this car
                  on 28 auagust 09 . I am fighting for the status of it last
                  10 days i also call ur autho. office at abd.mr vishal sharma but as usval he is not in office.
                  I deposited 491000 rs the same . My receipt no 90245
                  . Maruti is Brand name but the service related
                  to (Status and promises) given by u is very panic.

MY QUESTION TO MARUTI IF YOU ARE NOT CAPABLE TO DELIVER A CAR AS PER REQ WHY YOUR DELAER TO TAKE A BOOOKING??/

I AM SURE THIS TYPE OF ACTIVITY BT YOUR DEALER WILL CREATE A BAD NAME AND WILL SURE EFFECT THE SHARE OF MARUTI IN THE MARKER AS PEOPLE WILL DEFINATLY MOVE TO OTHER OEMS.

SANJAY BADOLE

Maruti Swift Dzire — Maruti Suzuki Dzire Booking Problems

I have been trying to book a Maruti Swift Dezire VXI from the last few days, and am going through the a harrowing experience...

Respected Sir,
                    I bought your WagonR Duo version in Nov.06, car no. is MH 04 CT 6343, I was facing a gear problem from the day i bought the car.I just asked the dealer "Navneet Motors" in thane regarding this problem & they said that since its a new car the gear will become smooth after 1st service, thus i didn't bothered about it but after 1st service ie. after 6 months the problem was the same. At that time the personnel at service station "Sterling motor garage" in thane said that it will take a month or two for the gear to become smooth.But the result was the same.The problem was still not solved.During that time my Gear box was hit by some stone & there was leakage of gear oil.Due to this i replaced the whole gear box from service station and they said that after replacement your gear problem will get solved.For some time the gear was soomth but after sometime it was in same position.Due to this my gaurantee period got over but the problem is the same.Now the service station personnel says that its a genetic problem in all your new Wagon R's & i m just frustated regarding your service.I bought the car only because of the name Maruti but i never thought the car would be such a problem.
                    Please help me regarding this problem.Thanking you in anticipation of your work.please help me as fast as possible.

Maruti Udyog / Narayani Motors Bhubaneswar — Harrassment and Humiliation by MARUTI

I had booked an Alto Lxi (C.Blue) on 12.06.2007 by paying a booking amount of Rs. 20000=00 and arranged finance from Axis...
                      Its been couple of months that i have been researching the mumbai market for Maruti Zen Estillo quotes. Finally on my friends...
                      After waiting for 1 month to buy a car, I booked a Dzire on 27th March, a day after its launch and was promised delivery in...

dear sir,
                      i m SURESH KALERARWAL. i m owner of wagonr my car no. is RJ-14-CD-8947 & chasis no. is 564533. my cars pick up is very worst. so i m very irreated with company services & responce bcoz last three time i went your service station but they are not attentive about my problem. i m a last 14 years ago customer so please sir attation on my complain & immeditily givn the response bcoz i m surfing a lot from this car and i got a lot of loss in my business. in last they r saying that my car's value is depreciated up to 1.40 lacs. so please reply me immediately.
                      so please be attentive on this complain.
                      your devoted customer